KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You're biggest enemy vs The Punisher

You're biggest enemy vs The Punisher
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

You're biggest enemy vs The Punisher

The one person on this planet you hate the most vs the Punisher ow and i'm giving you're greatest enemy the same weaponry the Punisher has laughing out loud
Except my own enemy of course laughing out loud
not that she could do a lot with all that
ammo the only way that ***** could save her live is to have sex with the
Punisher after witch the Punisher probaly will kill her to get rid of the
evidence that he ever did it with a pig drest like a street hooker .. cool
My greatest enemy is my girlfriends best friend...
The ***** basicly has the power gossip and a nasty habbit of showing up when i wanna be alone with my girl and she has a irritating voice similar to the voice of that actress who played the nanny in that 90's series and a nasty habbit of trying to control other peoples lives mad daaaamn! I hate that b*tch mad

But anyways who will win in a fight you're biggest enemy or the Punisher?

Discus!!!

cool

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:36 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I have a vedenta against God.

Punisher is going to f*cking die.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:37 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

my fav bad guy is magneto

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:39 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Re: You're biggest enemy vs The Punisher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The one person on this planet you hate the most vs the Punisher ow and i'm giving you're greatest enemy the same weaponry the Punisher has laughing out loud
The ***** basicly has the power gossip and a nasty habbit of showing up when i wanna be alone with my girl and she has a irritating voice similar to the voice of that actress who played the nanny in that 90's series and a nasty habbit of trying to control other peoples lives mad daaaamn! I hate that b*tch mad

Discus!!!

cool

I know that feeling my best friends girlfriend instead

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:43 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: You're biggest enemy vs The Punisher

Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus!!!

cool

I can't stand the Living Tribunal laughing out loud Frank Castle u pay for it big grin

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 10:01 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

I get pissed at Punisher for killing him before I do. Ive got the plan all worked out too..............

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:01 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by spidey-dude
my fav bad guy is magneto

HATE MAN HATE!!! NOT FAV.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:19 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I'm actually pretty easy to get along with, so I don't really have much in the way of enemies in my life. Truth be told, if I had to single someone out to call label as my "worst" enemy, it would be that punk ass Basti0n/David_Richards/Ext@nt/Logan_owns/etc./etc./etc.. And in a fight between him and the Punisher, I take a fair amount of pleasure in picturing Frank beating the sh*t out of him until he makes a public announcement admitting that he's a dumb ass, whiny little b*tch with the debating skills of an overripe turnip, and subjects himself to some kind of techno-organic virus that would kill him if he EVER touched a computer again.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:32 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Oh I'm gonna enjoy this. Xmeat, and Devilgoblin for good measure. evil face

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:01 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

double post.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:02 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

I don't have any enemies, they're all buried in my back garden...

I wouldn't mind seeing Punisher take out Brad Pitt, though, I mean he gets to have Angelina AND Jennifer, thats just not fair, he gets the hot chick from friends and then moves on to Lara Freakin Croft!

*******!!! mad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:19 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

hell, even i could beat my enemy. I need no punisher

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:20 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by Redatom65
hell, even i could beat my enemy. I need no punisher

Then why does he still breathe!!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:22 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

cause i don't need to be the one to drop the soap...if you catch my drift

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:23 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by Redatom65
cause i don't need to be the one to drop the soap...if you catch my drift

Then use shower gel shifty

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:25 AM
steverules
The doctor

the annoying dude on the bus who pisses everyone off laughing out loud I'd love too see Punisher feed him to some piranha or kill him in some painful way

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:25 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote