Galactus v ALL the Transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
Galactus got the munchies, after his "bowl", The Silver Surfer led him to Cybertron, out of spite towards the Transformers.

Galactus versus the Autobots + Decepticons on Cybertron.

The Silver Surfer just sitting back and watching, preventing other heralds from intervening.

who wins?

I'm saying Galactus, based on "old school" Transformers.

endrict
big G wins....

Hercules
Galactus should do this with ease, I would think.

Galvaclaw
One of the uber Japanese Transformers comes drops him. They have at least two characters on the level of the infinity gauntlet.

Confined to just the original comics. It all depends how ell the matrix works on him.

janus77
I hate the stuff I've seen of the Japanese Transformers, they truly bastardised the whole idea sad it's neither good anime nor good TF no expression

the Matrix of power might be effective but, Galactus has infinite reserves of PC doesn't he? probably cancels that out.

Galan007
Unicron alone would be a good match for Galactus.

janus77
ok, add to the scenario ... Unicron also wants to nibble on Cybertron. so he's fighting Galactus too.

so it's Galactus V The Transformers V Unicron V: the mini series ... confused

endrict
can't Gal eat cybertron???

TricksterPriest
I think Cybertron would be a little too 'crunchy' for big G. Plus, no life energy.

janus77
isn't The Matrix of Power the life energy of The Transformers?
anyway, let's say The Transformers are "alive" in a way useful to Galactus.
Originally posted by endrict
can't Gal eat cybertron???
not if Unicron or The Transformers can stop him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM. Galactus loses once again.

janus77
why did none of the Autobots ever transform into Skodas, Ladas or Yugos?

confused

endrict
screw it he still eats it anyways....

Symmetric Chaos
Every Autobot, evey Desepticon and Unicron too.

Galactus is going to lose.

Batman-Prime
This wouldn't be a fair fight. Give Galactus all his Heralds wink.

janus77
I think that it's possible for The Silver Surfer to destroy most of The Transformers on his own, so I'm not sure how much of a fight it would be if he were to aid Galactus.

then again, I really only know about Transformers from the '80s. don't have any idea of their actual powers and stuff as of late.
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Unicron is also fighting with The Transformers for Cybertron. it's a three-way thing.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77

Unicron is also fighting with The Transformers for Cybertron. it's a three-way thing.

From Unicron's PoV its a teaming up with a bunch of mecha to fight an Abstract level being or fight that creature later with out help.

Unicron is going to be helping the Bot IMO.

xmeat
galactus wins

TricksterPriest
for the record, Unicron isn't actually a transformer. Primus stuck him inside a moon, as Unicron did to him first. Unicron altered the moon to create a planetoid, which he eventually gave the ability to change into a robot. Whereas Primus, changed his into a planet called 'Cybertron' wink and populated it with robots capable of transformation, to fight Unicron, should he re-emerge. These robots, are the Transformers. That's the Marvel version of their origin.

janus77
From Unicron's PoV its a teaming up with a bunch of mecha to fight an Abstract level being or fight that creature later with out help.

Unicron is going to be helping the Bot IMO.
I suppose that's a viable strategy.

The Matrix of Power can destroy Unicron so, from the Transformers pov, a confrontation with Unicron after Galactus is far better than a confrontation with Galactus after Unicron and infinitely better than trying to fight the two at the same time.

TricksterPriest
from the wiki on Unicron:

Unicron's size is never specified in any canon materials and has been left to fan speculation. "Planet size" is often stated but that covers so large a range as to be useless for anything exact. In Transformers: The Movie, Unicron appears to be anywhere from several kilometers (such as when handling Galvatron) to several hundred kilometers (when attacking and destroying Lithone and Cybertron's moons, and attacking Cybertron). A planet-mode diameter of 1000 km has been suggested and robot-mode dimensions would follow from that estimate provided that there is no change in size (compression or expansion) common among so many transformers. In fact, one scene in the movie shows Jazz driving out of one of Unicron's eyes, and by comparison, Jazz is just small enough to fit through. Unicron is also small enough to stand on Cybertron's surface(some fans have also noted that, in comparison to scenes from the movie, the 3" tall Micro Machines Titanium series Unicron figurine is to correct scale with the Cybertron planet mode of the Transformers: Cybertron toy Cybertron Primus). In season 3, it is shown that the eyes from Metroplex and Trypticon (both city-sized Transformers) are the perfect size to use as replacement parts when Unicron orders the ghost of Starscream to steal them. Oddly later in the episode when Trypticon moves Unicron's head, the head is larger than Trypticon's whole body. In the storyline of The Ultimate Doom, Cybertron appeared to be smaller than Earth's own moon (and by extension, this would indicate Lithone would be incredibly small for a planet), making Unicron's dimensions in the cartoon harder to define.

Interestingly the comic version of Unicron may be far larger. In the first issue of Marvel Comics Generation One Transformers comic, Cybertron is said to be around the size of Saturn (which has a diameter of roughly 120,000 km at the equator). As Unicron's planet mode is seen to be as large as Cybertron (if not larger) in the comics, this would suggest a diameter of 120,000+ km. The Dreamwave equivalent of Unicron may be the same size, as the Cybertron of the Dreamwave universe was also said to be the size of Saturn. If Unicron is the larger of the two, as an overwhelming odd character, he could be the size of Jupiter.

In the Transformers: Cybertron comics, the tank version of Unicron is only the same size as an average Transformer - actually being shorter than the Autobots he fought, like Sentinel Maximus and Optimus Prime.

So, depending on the version, this guy could be slightly shorter than Optimus, or Bigger than Jupiter. blink

janus77
Megatron went from a Gun that Starscream could hold to a robot taller than Starscream, each and every episode.

I remember the inconsistency in Unicron's size, throughout the movie. but the '80s big hair rock track sort of made me immune to such considerations smile

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus got the munchies, after his "bowl", The Silver Surfer led him to Cybertron, out of spite towards the Transformers.

Galactus versus the Autobots + Decepticons on Cybertron.

The Silver Surfer just sitting back and watching, preventing other heralds from intervening.

who wins?

I'm saying Galactus, based on "old school" Transformers.

Galactus doesn't make it

jasofisc
is the matrix allowed? if so big G goes down

endrict
Can Galactus make any of them as his new herald?

janus77
Jet Fire would be a cool Herald. some of the Triplechangers too!

Priest
Galactus wins.
the transformers are probally vunerable to matter manipulation.

qqqqqqq
power cosmic FTW

Metalmanx

Priest
Galactus does this:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/5-6.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/6-5.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/7-5.jpg
Bye bye Transformers.

janus77
man, want to read that comic!
damn sad

need to get ahold of this stuff... looks awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.