KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus v ALL the Transformers

Galactus v ALL the Transformers
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Galactus v ALL the Transformers

Galactus got the munchies, after his "bowl", The Silver Surfer led him to Cybertron, out of spite towards the Transformers.

Galactus versus the Autobots + Decepticons on Cybertron.

The Silver Surfer just sitting back and watching, preventing other heralds from intervening.

who wins?

I'm saying Galactus, based on "old school" Transformers.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:13 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

big G wins....

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:16 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Galactus should do this with ease, I would think.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:18 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

One of the uber Japanese Transformers comes drops him. They have at least two characters on the level of the infinity gauntlet.

Confined to just the original comics. It all depends how ell the matrix works on him.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:19 AM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I hate the stuff I've seen of the Japanese Transformers, they truly bastardised the whole idea sad it's neither good anime nor good TF no expression

the Matrix of power might be effective but, Galactus has infinite reserves of PC doesn't he? probably cancels that out.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:21 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unicron alone would be a good match for Galactus.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

ok, add to the scenario ... Unicron also wants to nibble on Cybertron. so he's fighting Galactus too.

so it's Galactus V The Transformers V Unicron V: the mini series ... confused

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:25 AM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

can't Gal eat cybertron???

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:26 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I think Cybertron would be a little too 'crunchy' for big G. Plus, no life energy.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:31 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

isn't The Matrix of Power the life energy of The Transformers?
anyway, let's say The Transformers are "alive" in a way useful to Galactus.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
can't Gal eat cybertron???

not if Unicron or The Transformers can stop him.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:31 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM. Galactus loses once again.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

why did none of the Autobots ever transform into Skodas, Ladas or Yugos?

confused

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:40 AM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

screw it he still eats it anyways....

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:40 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Every Autobot, evey Desepticon and Unicron too.

Galactus is going to lose.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:54 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

This wouldn't be a fair fight. Give Galactus all his Heralds wink.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:07 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I think that it's possible for The Silver Surfer to destroy most of The Transformers on his own, so I'm not sure how much of a fight it would be if he were to aid Galactus.

then again, I really only know about Transformers from the '80s. don't have any idea of their actual powers and stuff as of late.
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Every Autobot, evey Desepticon and Unicron too.

Galactus is going to lose.

Unicron is also fighting with The Transformers for Cybertron. it's a three-way thing.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:18 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by janus77

Unicron is also fighting with The Transformers for Cybertron. it's a three-way thing.

From Unicron's PoV its a teaming up with a bunch of mecha to fight an Abstract level being or fight that creature later with out help.

Unicron is going to be helping the Bot IMO.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:21 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

galactus wins

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:21 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

for the record, Unicron isn't actually a transformer. Primus stuck him inside a moon, as Unicron did to him first. Unicron altered the moon to create a planetoid, which he eventually gave the ability to change into a robot. Whereas Primus, changed his into a planet called 'Cybertron' wink and populated it with robots capable of transformation, to fight Unicron, should he re-emerge. These robots, are the Transformers. That's the Marvel version of their origin.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:27 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
From Unicron's PoV its a teaming up with a bunch of mecha to fight an Abstract level being or fight that creature later with out help.

Unicron is going to be helping the Bot IMO.

I suppose that's a viable strategy.

The Matrix of Power can destroy Unicron so, from the Transformers pov, a confrontation with Unicron after Galactus is far better than a confrontation with Galactus after Unicron and infinitely better than trying to fight the two at the same time.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:32 AM