MAY 4th whose going?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
sign here if u will go see this movie the day it comes out... also how much do u think the weekend gross is gonna be.. i am going to see the midnight screening, and it will prolly make around $170 million over the weekend. THIS MOVIE WILL PWN!

spencerspider
im goin to the midnight show

ssj_naraku
cosigned i too am tryin to go to the midnight showin

steverules
Very few off us will make it, and if we go in there ver few off us may get killed by crazy fan boys who want our seats sad

spencerspider
yea i remember for revenge of the sith i had to sit by some crazy guy dressed as darth vader

the_satan32
Well I plan to see it on May 4. It isn't going to be easy to get tickets but in Bulgaria superhero movies aren't as popular as in the USA (not that they aren't popular but people prefer to wait a few days before seeing them) so it's not impossible.

steverules
Originally posted by spencerspider
yea i remember for revenge of the sith i had to sit by some crazy guy dressed as darth vader

oh yer sorry about that, I went abit over the top

Morridini
I'm hoping to go see it at first screening on May 4th, which I guess will be around 1900 on May 4th, very rarely any here bother to go on a 00:01 screening, but if they decide to make one for Spidey I might go see it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I will be there. As a matter of fact, I'm seeing Spidey 3 at least three times that weekend. I think at least $150 million for the weekend to start.

steverules
I know this is a spider-man thread but was it Titanic (the remake) that like...made the most money any film has ever made or something?

H. S. 6
Any movie I'm really looking forward to, I have to see on opening day. It's like... my religion.

spencerspider
Originally posted by steverules
oh yer sorry about that, I went abit over the top

lol i thought u would say something like that

steverules
U know me too well...who are you working for? shifty

spencerspider
ull never know

steverules
Let me guess...Hmmm it's ether Harry Osbourn or Aunt Carnage

spencerspider
lol one of them is right

BlackC@
It comes out here in New Zealand two days before the States.

steverules
Originally posted by spencerspider
lol one of them is right

Is it Aunt Carnage?

spencerspider
yea and aww u live in New Zealand?

NiņoAraņa
me!

steverules
Wish I lived in New Zealand. And yay I got it right lol

spencerspider

steverules
Well the thread is called May 4th whose going? So I am gonna say he's answering the question and saying he is going to see spider-man 3 on may 4th

spencerspider
o ok well i forgot the thing was a question

steverules
laughing out loud ok then

Vladimir
people people plz..talk about whose gonna see the movie on may 4th

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

steverules
Hey I was just answering his question, it would be rude not too.

doctorstrongbad
I'm going to be the first one in line at my local theater. I have been waiting since part 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.