KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » MAY 4th whose going?

MAY 4th whose going?
Started by: Vladimir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vladimir
Fight the VENOM within

MAY 4th whose going?

sign here if u will go see this movie the day it comes out... also how much do u think the weekend gross is gonna be.. i am going to see the midnight screening, and it will prolly make around $170 million over the weekend. THIS MOVIE WILL PWN!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:24 AM
Vladimir is currently offline Click here to Send Vladimir a Private Message Find more posts by Vladimir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

im goin to the midnight show

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:11 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj_naraku

cosigned i too am tryin to go to the midnight showin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 04:35 AM
ssj_naraku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj_naraku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj_naraku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Very few off us will make it, and if we go in there ver few off us may get killed by crazy fan boys who want our seats sad

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 10:44 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea i remember for revenge of the sith i had to sit by some crazy guy dressed as darth vader

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 11:58 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

Well I plan to see it on May 4. It isn't going to be easy to get tickets but in Bulgaria superhero movies aren't as popular as in the USA (not that they aren't popular but people prefer to wait a few days before seeing them) so it's not impossible.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 12:18 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spencerspider
yea i remember for revenge of the sith i had to sit by some crazy guy dressed as darth vader

oh yer sorry about that, I went abit over the top

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 12:18 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I'm hoping to go see it at first screening on May 4th, which I guess will be around 1900 on May 4th, very rarely any here bother to go on a 00:01 screening, but if they decide to make one for Spidey I might go see it.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:36 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I will be there. As a matter of fact, I'm seeing Spidey 3 at least three times that weekend. I think at least $150 million for the weekend to start.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I know this is a spider-man thread but was it Titanic (the remake) that like...made the most money any film has ever made or something?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:43 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Any movie I'm really looking forward to, I have to see on opening day. It's like... my religion.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 09:54 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Originally posted by steverules
oh yer sorry about that, I went abit over the top

lol i thought u would say something like that

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 01:18 AM
steverules
The doctor

U know me too well...who are you working for? shifty

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:33 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ull never know

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 01:15 PM
steverules
The doctor

Let me guess...Hmmm it's ether Harry Osbourn or Aunt Carnage

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 01:55 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol one of them is right

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:06 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It comes out here in New Zealand two days before the States.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 04:05 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by spencerspider
lol one of them is right

Is it Aunt Carnage?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 10:36 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea and aww u live in New Zealand?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:15 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

me!

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 03:02 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote