Hulk/Superman vs Abomination/Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
Hulk is Savage Hulk
Superman is current
Abomination is Classic
Surfer is Surfer.

This fight is a huge prison skirmish.

All 4 combatants have been inprisoned by an unknown arena surrounded by an inescapable forcefield by an Alien species. Its an alien planet compised largely of extemely hard metallic rock.

Surfer has been brainwashed by Aliens to execute Banner...Abomination joins Surfer purely out of spite.

Superman sides with Hulk out of pity, Hulk likes and remembers "Man in red undies".

No prep time. To the death. Who survives?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Hulk is Savage Hulk
Superman is current
Abomination is Classic
Surfer is Surfer.

All 4 combatants have been inprisoned by an unknown arena surrounded by an inescapable forcefield by an Alien species. Its an alien planet compised largely of extemely hard metallic rock.

Surfer has been brainwashed by Aliens to execute Banner...Abomination joins Surfer purely out of spite.

Superman sides with Hulk out of pity, Hulk likes and remembers "Man in red undies".

Sidious takes Clark/Banner ftw

Bouboumaster
Surfer solo the field. He drains the solar radiation. Kill Supes with a right hand. After that, he drains the gama. Kill Hulk with the left hand. And he drains the gamma out of Abbobination. He kill him with his head, his foot, or his dick, if he want to be original.

Bouboumaster
Did I mention Speeblitz from Surfer? Or BFR?

horrorwolf
Speedblitz on Superman? Interesting.

guy222
Hulk is Savage Hulk
Superman is current
Abomination is Classic
Surfer is Surfer.

Hulk beats up Emil

horrorwolf
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk beats up Emil

Yeah but its usually a long hard fight for Hulk and this time Emil is only assisting a Surfer who is out to truly kill him and anyone who gets in his way.
bangin

dvampire
Hulk/Supes ftw.

janus77
Surfer ftw.

guy222
Yeah but its usually a long hard fight for Hulk and this time Emil is only assisting a Surfer who is out to truly kill him and anyone who gets in his way.
bangin

SS can't harm Uatu. Hulk socks the Watcher. Emil is tough. Just not the Hulk

guy222
Originally posted by dvampire
Hulk/Supes ftw.

I agree

bigbran
SS can't harm Uatu. Hulk socks the Watcher. Emil is tough. Just not the Hulk Too bad it has never happened from Hulk...
And if it has never happened, it isn't viable proof...

Also, who cares what is going to happen... it hasn't...

Anyway... Surfer is bloodlusted to kill Hulk... ya... fair fight...

Surfer kills him in 2 seconds, and he sees no reason to fight Superman...

Superman beats Abomination, Surfer leaves, because he was only brainwashed to kill Hulk, and Superman wins...

But in all reality... Surfer/Abom ftw... but in this thread... Surfer wouldn't attack Superman, just as Superman probably wouldn't do anything to him... but if he did... Surfer wins, otherwise, Superman.

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Too bad it has never happened from Hulk...

Superman beats Abomination, Surfer leaves, because he was only brainwashed to kill Hulk, and Superman wins...

But in all reality... Surfer/Abom ftw... but in this thread... Surfer wouldn't attack Superman, just as Superman probably wouldn't do anything to him... but if he did... Surfer wins, otherwise, Superman.

Hulk/Supes win

shksprtx
Hulk/Supes win

I'm not sure that SS could BE brainwashed, and I agree that Surfer would likely never think of attacking Superman...HOWEVER:

Under the conditions of this thread, I would have to agree that SS/Emil win the battle. I don't think Superman or Hulk could stand up to the Surfer's ability to manipulate matter and energy...

guy222
Originally posted by shksprtx
I'm not sure that SS could BE brainwashed, and I agree that Surfer would likely never think of attacking Superman...HOWEVER:

Under the conditions of this thread, I would have to agree that SS/Emil win the battle. I don't think Superman or Hulk could stand up to the Surfer's ability to manipulate matter and energy...

interesting

Bouboumaster
Surfer and Emil wins

Symmetric Chaos
Abom solos yes

dvampire

Superman has fought guys similar to Surfer, it's not new to him).

Superman is protected by his biofield from absorbtion and is capable of absorbing energy in his body if need be (he'll counter the absorbtion if Surfer is able to get through his biofield), and has become very resistant to his weakness. If Surfer does attempt to try either, it won't be easy in pulling off against someone like Superman who is quick and strong, he won't be a standing target and would KO Surfer in the process. I think Hulk would take the majority over Abomination.

Hulk/Superman ftw.

janus77
lol, how could Superman KO The Surfer?
don't think Superman's even touching The Surfer if he's "bloodlusted".

basically, Superman and even more so The Hulk, might as well be sitting ducks to The Surfer.

The Surfer could amp up his strength and break Superman's neck, then just drain the gamma at a faster rate than Hulk could conduit it in from whatever alternate universe powers him.

Abomination is purely decorative.

dvampire
Originally posted by janus77
lol, how could Superman KO The Surfer?
don't think Superman's even touching The Surfer if he's "bloodlusted".

basically, Superman and even more so The Hulk, might as well be sitting ducks to The Surfer.

The Surfer could amp up his strength and break Superman's neck, then just drain the gamma at a faster rate than Hulk could conduit it in from whatever alternate universe powers him.

Abomination is purely decorative.

Superman is just as strong as Thor and Thanos if not stronger, he can KO Surfer. Surfer was bloodlusted when he was Koed by both Thanos and Thor, if both of them can touch Surfer, Superman, who is way faster than the both of them certainly can. While Surfer is trying to amp up his strength Superman will be free to do what he wants. It's not a good idea to amp in the middle of combat and I doubt Superman would just stand in front of someone so they can snap his neck without putting up some kind of resistance. Surfer will fail anyways, he can't out beat Superman in strength.

Surfer can try drainning Hulk but that'll leave Supes free again to attack and Hulk will atleast put some kind of ressistance if Surfer was to try and drain him. Abomination is to slow to stop or catch Superman from stoping Surfer from drainning Hulk, so Supes will stop Surfer without worrying about interruptions from Abomination.

Hulk/Superman ftw.

janus77
Superman's not even touching Surfer, we're talking about these characters playing to their abilities, not just providing a dramatic fight.

Superman's not anywhere near as fast as The Flash and Surfer's exceeded most of the feats that the Flash has (as far as I've seen here).

Surfer wouldn't take long to amp his strength, while using omni-directional cosmic blasts to weaken and disorientate Superman. the Surfer can blow up planets on a whim, while in combat with quite powerful creatures.

as much as I like The Hulk, it's a certainty that Surfer would be able to quickly drain off the gamma. also, he doesn't need to even give Superman the opportunity to interfere. merely use his board to trap The Hulk (or maybe bfr Superman with it?) and then fly off at billions of times the speed of light disorientating Hulk/Superman in the process and draining the gamma from Hulk at a leisurely pace.

just as a simple, raw power, option. he could always just create a black hole and dump everybody into it. Superman can barely escape, Surfer does it with ease. now Surfer could blast Superman so badly that he doesn't have enough strength to escape.

Superman isn't up to facing off against The Silver Surfer.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by bigbran
Too bad it has never happened from Hulk...

Good answer.

The only way the Hulk and Superman would have a Chance would be if they also had Abomination. I'm not sure Surfer could beat 3 beings with Healing factors, immense durability and strength greater and rivaling his own.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Good answer.

The only way the Hulk and Superman would have a Chance would be if they also had Abomination. I'm not sure Surfer could beat 3 beings with Healing factors, immense durability and strength greater and rivaling his own.

erm Well even if they do all work against him the only major threat is still Superman.

Hulk and Abom can't fly so they wouldn't be able to participte very much. In fact leaping into the air is probably the last thing they want to do since it would put them at an even greater disadvantage.

swerve1988
joe fixit could solo the field solo

endrict
SS takes them all on and wins.

Soljer
Fact of the matter is that Superman need not fight Abomination till he wants to, and the Surfer can deal with the Hulk whenever he likes.

So, in reality, abomination and the Hulk are non factors.

The Surfer beats Superman for a good majority due to speed, power, versatility, and shiny-ness.

He then shit stomps the Hulk.

Surfer wins.

UniOmni
Vampire, i still don't know what makes you think Superman is as strong or stronger than Thanos...

Can you tell me what gives you that impression?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Soljer
Fact of the matter is that Superman need not fight Abomination till he wants to, and the Surfer can deal with the Hulk whenever he likes.

So, in reality, abomination and the Hulk are non factors.

The Surfer beats Superman for a good majority due to speed, power, versatility, and shiny-ness.

He then shit stomps the Hulk.

Surfer wins.

Keep in mind that Superman is trying to protect/defend Banner however necessary.
Hulk is pissed survival mode.
Surfer is bloodlusted at Hulk.
Abomination is assisting Surfer in any way possible.

Soljer
Originally posted by UniOmni
Vampire, i still don't know what makes you think Superman is as strong or stronger than Thanos...

Ignorance and fanboyism. big grin.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Abom solos yes

Hulk knocked off Emil's head. Hulk>Abom

starlock
Hulk knocked off Emil's head. Hulk>Abom

If that is the ultimate universe, you forgot that first he ripped his arms off
then he punched thru his head-Ouch eek!

juggernaut66666
Superman is just as strong as Thor and Thanos if not stronger, he can KO Surfer. Surfer was bloodlusted when he was Koed by both Thanos and Thor, if both of them can touch Surfer, Superman, who is way faster than the both of them certainly can. While Surfer is trying to amp up his strength Superman will be free to do what he wants. It's not a good idea to amp in the middle of combat and I doubt Superman would just stand in front of someone so they can snap his neck without putting up some kind of resistance. Surfer will fail anyways, he can't out beat Superman in strength.

Surfer can try drainning Hulk but that'll leave Supes free again to attack and Hulk will atleast put some kind of ressistance if Surfer was to try and drain him. Abomination is to slow to stop or catch Superman from stoping Surfer from drainning Hulk, so Supes will stop Surfer without worrying about interruptions from Abomination.

Hulk/Superman ftw.
Maybe Thor has a magical hammer and Thanos amps his strenght with cosmic power but only maybe.....

dvampire
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Maybe Thor has a magical hammer and Thanos amps his strenght with cosmic power but only maybe.....

They are physical attacks, from beings that have very high strength. Superman is one of the strongest characters, and is up their wih Thor and Thanos in terms of strength (if not a little greater), he'll damage Surfer, alot. Unless Surfer has become a being immue to physical force now.

dvampire

Do you have any proof that Thanos is stronger than Supes? Supes have a hell of alot better strength feats then him, and hasn't shown a limit in power yet. Check his respect thread, he has alot of them to prove it.

dvampire
Ignorance and fanboyism. big grin.

Fanboys are people that insult others because they can't except other peoples opinions. Sort of like you.

Soljer
Fanboys are people that insult others because they can't except other peoples opinions. Sort of like you.

Ermm...no...

What you are describing is bigotry.

Thanks for offering more evidence of your rampant ignorance, though.

Symmetric Chaos
Ermm...no...

What you are describing is bigotry.

Thanks for offering more evidence of your rampant ignorance, though.

Thanks for offering more evidence of your rampant bigotry. big grin

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
If that is the ultimate universe, you forgot that first he ripped his arms off
then he punched thru his head-Ouch eek!

smile How r u

guy222

Cooler heads prevail. Just a comic. Team One should win

HigH ScholaR
Abom and SS mostly due to ss

Combat
Abom and SS win.

Soljer

*laughs*

Ahh, but where did I claim that I wasn't a bigot? wink.

Soljer
Originally posted by Combat
Abom and SS win.

Registered two days ago?

Welcome, Combat.

shifty

guy222
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Abom and SS mostly due to ss

SS will have time with Hulk and Superman. Emil goes down easily

UniOmni
Do you have any proof that Thanos is stronger than Supes? Supes have a hell of alot better strength feats then him, and hasn't shown a limit in power yet. Check his respect thread, he has alot of them to prove it.

I've gone over this many times before with you.

Does Darkseid have better lifting feats than Superman?

Does DD?

No.

We go by how they treat people who're equals or peers in power to Superman.

Thanos walks all over people in Supermans class. Going by that, i'd wager Thanos is much stronger, as is DD and Darkseid.

But you probably won't respond to that, as is your record when i ask you this question.

dvampire
I've gone over this many times before with you.

Does Darkseid have better lifting feats than Superman?

Does DD?

No.

We go by how they treat people who're equals or peers in power to Superman.

Thanos walks all over people in Supermans class. Going by that, i'd wager Thanos is much stronger, as is DD and Darkseid.

But you probably won't respond to that, as is your record when i ask you this question.

Doomsday and Darkseid is in Supes strength class, but that doesn't mean that they're stronger than him. And Supes recently has been shown to be stronger than both DD and Darkseid (not classic). Thanos isn't walking over Superman, he's not some pussy that would just stand in front of Thanos to take a beating (like Hearlads).

I ask you to bring proof that Thanos is stronger than Superman, but you fail to do so. So since you can't bring evidence, it's best to just assume that they're near enach other in strength.

UniOmni
Superman gets layed out in three hits from Darkseid.......

He's in Supermans class?

DD walks all over Superman, post death and beyond.....he's supposedly in Supermans class?

No, thats what you call superiority, plain and simple.

Thanos backhands two guys into submission, one who has sent ripples through multiple dimensions in his fight, and the next who tore a sun or planet apart.
And didn't feel the guy who sent ripples through multiple dimensions when he was punched by him.

I speak of Drax and Hulk.....Thanos backhanded them down.

Thats not enough to say Superman is weaker than Thanos?

Thanos went toe to toe with Thor with the PG, who had previously layed out Drax, Surfer, Strange and pretty much everyone else.
He was on the losing end, but still managed a good showing.

Thanos isn't stronger than Superman?!

What does he have to do, lift a galaxy?

dvampire
Lets get back on topic, this isn't a Superman vs. Thanos thread.

Symmetric Chaos
Abom kills them all with energy blasts.

shksprtx

What energy blasts?

Symmetric Chaos
What energy blasts?

Abom's energy blasts.

shksprtx
Abom's energy blasts.

Oh, THOSE energy blasts...

Seriously, I was unaware that Abomination could fire energy blasts...

Symmetric Chaos
Oh, THOSE energy blasts...

Seriously, I was unaware that Abomination could fire energy blasts...

He can't. I'm just bored and trying to start a discussion.

starlock
Surfer /Abomination

I can see alot of points, one of which is i think although Surfer is faster than Superman,havent we seen alot more feats from superman doing anything from rebuilding a city to fighting and even mundane(maybe to him lol) tasks,Just saying i can see some vald points,That said besides the powers Surfer has his Cosmic Awareness decides who will win this in my opinon,

i think cosmic awareness is what will tip the scales

horrorwolf
Originally posted by starlock
Surfer /Abomination

i think cosmic awareness is what will tip the scales

hmm....interesting point.

horrorwolf

LuLz

Mindship
Surfer / Abom ftw. Here's why.

Surfer and Superman will be fighting at superspeed. A whole afternoon of attacks and counters will happen in mere minutes, with Superman eventually losing (my reasons are in the SS vs S thread). Hulk and Abom will still be pummeling each other; even if Hulk is winning, Surfer's now free to take him out.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mindship
Surfer / Abom ftw. Here's why.

Surfer and Superman will be fighting at superspeed. A whole afternoon of attacks and counters will happen in mere minutes, with Superman eventually losing (my reasons are in the SS vs S thread). Hulk and Abom will still be pummeling each other; even if Hulk is winning, Surfer's now free to take him out.

agreed

Hannibal-Lector
team 2 due to surfer although surfer has had some low showings.... although i believe Hulk and Abomination to be near nonfactors, correct me if im wrong but the listed incarnations u put, Abom actually KILLED that Hulk right?

ultimatethor
Surfer kills evry body else in the field

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Surfer kills evry body else in the field

QFT

CaptainStoic
Superman has fought guys similar to Surfer, it's not new to him).

Superman is protected by his biofield from absorbtion and is capable of absorbing energy in his body if need be (he'll counter the absorbtion if Surfer is able to get through his biofield), and has become very resistant to his weakness. If Surfer does attempt to try either, it won't be easy in pulling off against someone like Superman who is quick and strong, he won't be a standing target and would KO Surfer in the process. I think Hulk would take the majority over Abomination.

Hulk/Superman ftw.

Superman is not protected by his biofield bro, the Parasite has proven this, time and time again. Also Superman isn't as strong as Thanos.

Knowsbleed33
This is classic Abomb fellas, he destroyed Savage Hulk.

SS/Abomb win.

xJLxKing
Depending on the Superman. Almost all supermen will lose because Surfer can absorb the Energy. Although if its superman prime then I dont think he can since he got the protection for the GL ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.