KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk/Superman vs Abomination/Silver Surfer

Hulk/Superman vs Abomination/Silver Surfer
Started by: horrorwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Hulk/Superman vs Abomination/Silver Surfer

Hulk is Savage Hulk
Superman is current
Abomination is Classic
Surfer is Surfer.

This fight is a huge prison skirmish.

All 4 combatants have been inprisoned by an unknown arena surrounded by an inescapable forcefield by an Alien species. Its an alien planet compised largely of extemely hard metallic rock.

Surfer has been brainwashed by Aliens to execute Banner...Abomination joins Surfer purely out of spite.

Superman sides with Hulk out of pity, Hulk likes and remembers "Man in red undies".

No prep time. To the death. Who survives?

Last edited by horrorwolf on Mar 19th, 2007 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 05:53 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Hulk/Superman vs Abomination/Silver Surfer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Hulk is Savage Hulk
Superman is current
Abomination is Classic
Surfer is Surfer.

All 4 combatants have been inprisoned by an unknown arena surrounded by an inescapable forcefield by an Alien species. Its an alien planet compised largely of extemely hard metallic rock.

Surfer has been brainwashed by Aliens to execute Banner...Abomination joins Surfer purely out of spite.

Superman sides with Hulk out of pity, Hulk likes and remembers "Man in red undies".

Sidious takes Clark/Banner ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 05:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Surfer solo the field. He drains the solar radiation. Kill Supes with a right hand. After that, he drains the gama. Kill Hulk with the left hand. And he drains the gamma out of Abbobination. He kill him with his head, his foot, or his dick, if he want to be original.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:09 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Did I mention Speeblitz from Surfer? Or BFR?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:09 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Speedblitz on Superman? Interesting.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:11 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hulk/Superman vs Abomination/Silver Surfer

Hulk is Savage Hulk
Superman is current
Abomination is Classic
Surfer is Surfer.

Hulk beats up Emil

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Re: Re: Hulk/Superman vs Abomination/Silver Surfer

Originally posted by guy222
Hulk beats up Emil

Yeah but its usually a long hard fight for Hulk and this time Emil is only assisting a Surfer who is out to truly kill him and anyone who gets in his way.

Last edited by horrorwolf on Mar 19th, 2007 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:49 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Hulk/Supes ftw.

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:00 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer ftw.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 09:59 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: Hulk/Superman vs Abomination/Silver Surfer

Yeah but its usually a long hard fight for Hulk and this time Emil is only assisting a Surfer who is out to truly kill him and anyone who gets in his way.

SS can't harm Uatu. Hulk socks the Watcher. Emil is tough. Just not the Hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:03 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by dvampire
Hulk/Supes ftw.

I agree

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:03 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

SS can't harm Uatu. Hulk socks the Watcher. Emil is tough. Just not the Hulk
Too bad it has never happened from Hulk...
And if it has never happened, it isn't viable proof...

Also, who cares what is going to happen... it hasn't...

Anyway... Surfer is bloodlusted to kill Hulk... ya... fair fight...

Surfer kills him in 2 seconds, and he sees no reason to fight Superman...

Superman beats Abomination, Surfer leaves, because he was only brainwashed to kill Hulk, and Superman wins...

But in all reality... Surfer/Abom ftw... but in this thread... Surfer wouldn't attack Superman, just as Superman probably wouldn't do anything to him... but if he did... Surfer wins, otherwise, Superman.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by bigbran
Too bad it has never happened from Hulk...
And if it has never happened, it isn't viable proof...

Also, who cares what is going to happen... it hasn't...

Anyway... Surfer is bloodlusted to kill Hulk... ya... fair fight...

Surfer kills him in 2 seconds, and he sees no reason to fight Superman...

Superman beats Abomination, Surfer leaves, because he was only brainwashed to kill Hulk, and Superman wins...

But in all reality... Surfer/Abom ftw... but in this thread... Surfer wouldn't attack Superman, just as Superman probably wouldn't do anything to him... but if he did... Surfer wins, otherwise, Superman.

Hulk/Supes win

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:22 PM
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

Hulk/Supes win

I'm not sure that SS could BE brainwashed, and I agree that Surfer would likely never think of attacking Superman...HOWEVER:

Under the conditions of this thread, I would have to agree that SS/Emil win the battle. I don't think Superman or Hulk could stand up to the Surfer's ability to manipulate matter and energy...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:41 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by shksprtx
I'm not sure that SS could BE brainwashed, and I agree that Surfer would likely never think of attacking Superman...HOWEVER:

Under the conditions of this thread, I would have to agree that SS/Emil win the battle. I don't think Superman or Hulk could stand up to the Surfer's ability to manipulate matter and energy...

interesting

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:43 PM
Bouboumaster

Surfer and Emil wins

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 12:08 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Abom solos

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 12:09 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by shksprtx

Superman has fought guys similar to Surfer, it's not new to him).

Superman is protected by his biofield from absorbtion and is capable of absorbing energy in his body if need be (he'll counter the absorbtion if Surfer is able to get through his biofield), and has become very resistant to his weakness. If Surfer does attempt to try either, it won't be easy in pulling off against someone like Superman who is quick and strong, he won't be a standing target and would KO Surfer in the process. I think Hulk would take the majority over Abomination.

Hulk/Superman ftw.

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 12:21 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

lol, how could Superman KO The Surfer?
don't think Superman's even touching The Surfer if he's "bloodlusted".

basically, Superman and even more so The Hulk, might as well be sitting ducks to The Surfer.

The Surfer could amp up his strength and break Superman's neck, then just drain the gamma at a faster rate than Hulk could conduit it in from whatever alternate universe powers him.

Abomination is purely decorative.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:31 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by janus77
lol, how could Superman KO The Surfer?
don't think Superman's even touching The Surfer if he's "bloodlusted".

basically, Superman and even more so The Hulk, might as well be sitting ducks to The Surfer.

The Surfer could amp up his strength and break Superman's neck, then just drain the gamma at a faster rate than Hulk could conduit it in from whatever alternate universe powers him.

Abomination is purely decorative.

Superman is just as strong as Thor and Thanos if not stronger, he can KO Surfer. Surfer was bloodlusted when he was Koed by both Thanos and Thor, if both of them can touch Surfer, Superman, who is way faster than the both of them certainly can. While Surfer is trying to amp up his strength Superman will be free to do what he wants. It's not a good idea to amp in the middle of combat and I doubt Superman would just stand in front of someone so they can snap his neck without putting up some kind of resistance. Surfer will fail anyways, he can't out beat Superman in strength.

Surfer can try drainning Hulk but that'll leave Supes free again to attack and Hulk will atleast put some kind of ressistance if Surfer was to try and drain him. Abomination is to slow to stop or catch Superman from stoping Surfer from drainning Hulk, so Supes will stop Surfer without worrying about interruptions from Abomination.

Hulk/Superman ftw.

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:34 AM