Mystery Kid!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bina
Ok we all know that we see a kid on the Island next to Liz. There are so many possible people can belong to. Any ideas?

It can't be Liz and Will, because we would see her fat in the second one. I think its Jacks kid who is looking for him.

I mean come on, we have all seen how many times he gets slapped by women so it could be any one of them.

Any other opinions.

Gravitation
We see a kid on the island next to liz?

pirate179
im sorry im so retarted and have been gone a few days but who is this kid??

bina
Well apperently we see a kid on an island and people are guessing who he is. I think its Jacks son. But no one knows yet. Any ideas?

pirate179
what island?? and where is everyone seeing this??

Chiki Mina
whoah....this is a major spoiler. bina, this was in the spoilers thread. Alot of people are confused.

pirate179
ok that makes more sense thanks mina!

bina
I saw it on slideshow pic on youtubes but they took it off a while ago. I guess they got caught or something

Chiki Mina
sorry if I seem rather pushy about this. but a lot of people don't know this for reasons. The spoilers should be discussed on the spoiler thread.

I don't want people to get confused and freak out. Its best to change the subject out of this and discuss this in the SPOILER THREAD with the trailer and its pics.

bina
no prob.

Pirategirl85
Does anyone have the picture so we can analyze this photo???

bina
I don't know if ne one got it off youtube before the cut it.

pirate179
oh bummer!

bina
seriously

bina
ok change of subject, what do you guys think will become of Bekette?

Pirategirl85
was the on on the island was she whereing black like the one we saw from the previous rumors??

pirate179
Originally posted by bina
ok change of subject, what do you guys think will become of Bekette?

i have no idea but i cant wait to see him

bina
really?! Do you like him(not in a lovey way) or are you just excited to see what becomes of him?

pirate179
i think he did very well in the movies and i really like him, not in the way i like jack/johnny but ya know...and i wanna see what becomes of him...so both! LOL what about you?

bina
lolz. I just want to see what becomes of him with the whole heart situation. I am so excited to get all these secrets revealed.

Does any one know anything about the whole thing with Keith Richards telling Jack that imortalittly was the most precious thing or something. Help! I'm not sure.

pirate179
if its a spoiler i have no idea, i havent heard anything like that.... confused

bina
hmmmmm....... I wonder. Just out of Curiosity who esle is a Sparrowbeth?

pirate179
im half a sparrowbether.....hard to explain lol

bina
I used to be a willebeth but i thought of how lonley jack would be when Will still had his father. didn't seem fair to jack for will to get the gurls. Anyone understand what i mean?

pirate179
yep exactly!

PirateDiva
Ok did i miss something? Where is this Pic of a Boy standing next to Liz? I mean i know we've dicussed Little Dominic! but i've never seen a pic of him next to liz!!!!

ummmm anyone have the pic?

bina
thanks. So I'm excited to find out. What does everyone else think?

pirate179
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ok did i miss something? Where is this Pic of a Boy standing next to Liz? I mean i know we've dicussed Little Dominic! but i've never seen a pic of him next to liz!!!!

ummmm anyone have the pic?

i havent seen it either and cant find it..so i have no idea what its about

Ericadawn
I haven't seen any pic either...

pirate179
ya i dont know what its all about

bina
I saw one unless that wasn't him. I just saw a pic. Who is little Dominic?

pirate179
do you have pic??

bina
no on the 1st page i said that it WAS on you tubes but they took it off.

pirate179
oh ya i remember sorry....

bina
no prob. all these posts can make a person crazy. lolz.

pirate179
ya no kidding... LOL confused big grin

bina
lolz. who is this little dominic? im confused.

IheartPocky
Dominic Scott Kay plays the little boy on Pirates 3

bina
oh thank you

I was wondering. thanks again.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by bina
oh thank you

I was wondering. thanks again.

Ya sorry bout thAT DIDNT MEAN TO LEAVE U out on the loop...lol...Little Dominic Scott Key is the little boy in Pirates 3....but they have kept him very Low key, hardly any interviews but has said that he was in Pirates 3!!!

They've said he plays a Young Jack in a Flashback....but thats not true!

and the other rumor is that he plays the son of Liz and either Jack or Will!!

they've also made a comparison of the little Boy (dominic) to one of Johnny's baby pics....and they look identical!!!! big grin

pirate179
wow crazy!

bina
its ok. wow. I can't wait to see him now. I was just talking to my sis and she said that in the interviews he would always say he couldn't tell what role he played. darn. lolz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.