KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Mystery Kid!!

Mystery Kid!!
Started by: bina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bina

Mystery Kid!!

Ok we all know that we see a kid on the Island next to Liz. There are so many possible people can belong to. Any ideas?

It can't be Liz and Will, because we would see her fat in the second one. I think its Jacks kid who is looking for him.

I mean come on, we have all seen how many times he gets slapped by women so it could be any one of them.

Any other opinions.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:36 PM
bina is currently offline Click here to Send bina a Private Message Find more posts by bina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

We see a kid on the island next to liz?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:37 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

im sorry im so retarted and have been gone a few days but who is this kid??

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:38 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bina

Well apperently we see a kid on an island and people are guessing who he is. I think its Jacks son. But no one knows yet. Any ideas?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:42 PM
bina is currently offline Click here to Send bina a Private Message Find more posts by bina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

what island?? and where is everyone seeing this??

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:43 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

whoah....this is a major spoiler. bina, this was in the spoilers thread. Alot of people are confused.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:45 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

ok that makes more sense thanks mina!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:46 PM
bina

I saw it on slideshow pic on youtubes but they took it off a while ago. I guess they got caught or something

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:47 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

sorry if I seem rather pushy about this. but a lot of people don't know this for reasons. The spoilers should be discussed on the spoiler thread.

I don't want people to get confused and freak out. Its best to change the subject out of this and discuss this in the SPOILER THREAD with the trailer and its pics.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:51 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bina

no prob.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:52 PM
Pirategirl85

Does anyone have the picture so we can analyze this photo???

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:54 PM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bina

I don't know if ne one got it off youtube before the cut it.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:55 PM
pirate179

oh bummer!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:55 PM
bina

seriously

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:56 PM
bina

ok change of subject, what do you guys think will become of Bekette?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:57 PM
Pirategirl85

was the on on the island was she whereing black like the one we saw from the previous rumors??

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:57 PM
Pirategirl85 is currently offline Click here to Send Pirategirl85 a Private Message Find more posts by Pirategirl85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bina
ok change of subject, what do you guys think will become of Bekette?

i have no idea but i cant wait to see him

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:58 PM
bina

really?! Do you like him(not in a lovey way) or are you just excited to see what becomes of him?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:59 PM
pirate179

i think he did very well in the movies and i really like him, not in the way i like jack/johnny but ya know...and i wanna see what becomes of him...so both! LOL what about you?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:00 PM
bina

lolz. I just want to see what becomes of him with the whole heart situation. I am so excited to get all these secrets revealed.

Does any one know anything about the whole thing with Keith Richards telling Jack that imortalittly was the most precious thing or something. Help! I'm not sure.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:03 PM