so Hulk should beat Superman (read this)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miraclethree

Symmetric Chaos
Clearly this guy doesn't know much about Superman's powers.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Clearly this guy doesn't know much about Superman's powers. clearly you should shut up.

Ptr_Grifin
Clearly this guy doesn't know much about Superman's powers.

Or much about human emotions. From a scientific point of view, an individual can't have infinite/unlimited rage or adrenaline. There must be some type of nourishment for someone to keep fighting.

Badabing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Or much about human emotions. From a scientific point of view, an individual can't have infinite/unlimited rage or adrenaline. There must be some type of nourishment for someone to keep fighting.

I Hulk's case I don't think that really matters.

Hulk is always refered to as amping from anger but I think there is evidence that he also responds defensively.

Soljer
I Hulk's case I don't think that really matters.

Hulk is always refered to as amping from anger but I think there is evidence that he also responds defensively.

Agreed. However, that doesn't make him lose any less. Superman still takes him 10/10.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Agreed. However, that doesn't make him lose any less. Superman still takes him 10/10. only in your deluded fanboy mind tis guy a pure comic nerd he should know what the **** he talks about.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
only in your deluded fanboy mind tis guy a pure comic nerd he should know what the **** he talks about.

no expression He thinks that Superman gets weaker at night.

pr1983

Soleran
no expression He thinks that Superman gets weaker at night.

He didn't say it in an absolute sense.Originally posted by Badabing
Clearly this guy is a genius!

He is, so it must be true now!

Badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
He didn't say it in an absolute sense.

He is, so it must be true now!
eek! laughing

Symmetric Chaos

Soleran

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soleran
Yes I figured it might, work past that and get back in touch with me.

huh

King Kandy
The guys book is great. I've read it. He's a complete genius.

But he's still wrong about this.

psycho gundam
hulk just needs a couple deep blows to land to knock his ass out.

hush
my god laughing

DigiMark007
Again, people are equating strength with power. The two are different, not to mention that it would take Hulk a while to even get into Supes' weight class.

Anyway, closing. This isn't really worth our consideration, and is just more fuel for the ridiculous fire that is Hulk fandom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.