life expectancy calculator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
whats your life expectancy?

My calculated life expectancy is 89 years!

Here is how you can add years to your life expectancy:

+ 0.75 You noted that you manage your stress poorly. Do a significantly better job and you could add three quarters of a year to your life expectancy
+ 2.0 You have noted that you lead a fairly stressful life. Identifying and lessening the sources of your stress, if you can, could add one-two years to your life depending upon just how much of a change you are able to make.

+ 2.0 If it is ok with your doctor, taking an 81 mg aspirin every day improves your hear and brain health and could help you delay or escape a heart attack or stroke. Taking an aspirin each day, perferably in the evening, could add 2 years to your life expectancy.
+ 1.0 There is a clear link between the inflammation of gum disease and heart disease. Do a good job of flossing daily and you could add a year to your life expectancy.

+ 1.0 The more you can get fast foods out of your diet the better. While you are already doing a pretty good job of doing so, completely removing fast oods from your diet could add a year to your life expectancy
+ 0.5 Osteoporosis (brittle bones) is a terrible disease that becomes more common with older age. Among the important ways to prevent osteoprosis, it is important to have adequate amounts of calcium in your diet. Add more dairy products to your diet or take 1500 mg of calcium a day. Doing so could add a half a year to your life expectancy.
+ 2.0 Increasing your exercise regimen to 5 days a week could add 1 year, to 6 or 7 days a week could add 2 years to your life expectancy

+ 0.5 Being in touch with your health care provider annually is very important to your strategy to screen for and prevent illness. Getting the appropriate blood tests on a regular basis could add a half a year
+ 1.5 Getting your blood pressure checked annually could add a year and a half to your life expectancy
+ 0.5 Getting your blood sugar checked could add half a year to your life expectancy

Being female gives you a head start in the longevity marathon. Women usually have heart attack or stroke about 10 years later than men, and 85% of centenarians are women and 15% are men. After menopause (average age 51 years), this advantage seems to diminish, and therefore some scientists speculate that estrogen plays a role in this advantage. Another theory holds that chronic iron deficiency (due to menstruation) gives a woman her advantage. Iron is critical to our cells' ability to produce age-accelerating free radicals that also predispose to heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer's disease and cancer.

Your turn! eek!

Lana
85 years.

Naz
80 years.

Impediment
65 years.

I'm ****ed. stick out tongue

Tattoo
74, yay! I get to die earlier!

Ravencrest
78 Years.

Naz
Originally posted by Naz
80 years.
According to them if i fix everything that's wrong with me I'll get to 92.5

Les yeux clos
80 years. Not too bad I guess.

ermm

Röland
87 years

chillmeistergen
83 years.

silver_tears

lol

If I change all my bad habits I could live into the 100s. hmm

Naz
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
80 years. Not too bad I guess.

ermm

weep Everyone is out living us!

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by Naz
weep Everyone is out living us! cry We're going to die young.

Naz
cry We're going to die young.

crybaby I don't wanna die

smoker4
80, im changing my name to McCloud

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by Naz
crybaby I don't wanna die Neither do I. weep *curls up in the corner, rocking back and forth*

Fatima

Kidding ..seems hard to calculate wacko

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz
According to them if i fix everything that's wrong with me I'll get to 92.5

If I do everything they say to do...I can live to 102.25. ermm

Punkyhermy
stress is my biggest problem. no expression

Shelbert Lemon
Your calculated life expectancy is 94years.

chillmeistergen
drinking's my biggest problem apparently.

silver_tears
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
drinking's my biggest problem apparently.

Thorrin
Originally posted by silver_tears

The_Mayor
91 hells yeah.

Shelbert Lemon
stress followed by alcohol are my biggest health issues

silver_tears
Stress wasn't really a big issue with me, I have it but I manage it well apparently.

BackFire

Tattoo
Mine is apparently fast food...even though I only eat fast food like once a month. confused Processed food isn't the same as fast food so the calculator is on crack.

Thorrin
83 years. t00w

vivando-loca
80. gee, that makes me feel good.

peace.

BobbyD
93 years...sounds about right in my family.

Barker
90, could be 102.

The Pict
71 years

That's only 50 left nuts

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by The Pict
71 years

That's only 50 left nuts Aww. cutehug

Tattoo
Originally posted by The Pict
71 years

That's only 50 left nuts

I only have 51...and that's if I'm lucky. smile

silver_tears
74 left w00t

Lyn@Love
89...wow i dont do anything

The Pict
Aww. cutehug

You know it said at the end that meeting an English bird for some naughty fun could add on a decade naughty

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Tattoo
Mine is apparently fast food...even though I only eat fast food like once a month. confused Processed food isn't the same as fast food so the calculator is on crack.

processed food has the almost same effect tho.erm

~JP~
Your calculated life expectancy is 71 years.

Lovely, 25 left. Shoot me now.cry

RaventheOnly
77, Prossed foods and getting check ups apparently confused stick out tongue

Lightningrod
85 years

Strangelove

and if I listen to the feedback I could live to 99.5

Lightningrod
My main problem is stress
I have been going through a lot lately with stupid roommates and shit

Syren
82 years smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.