Adam Warlock (no Soul Gem) vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Bloodlust is on.

It's Professor Hulk.

Who takes it?

Symmetric Chaos
Can you even imagine the effect of a Karmic blast on Hulk?

Imagine that Conan is Adam, the lever is a Karmic attack and that island is the place they're fighting:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/civver/Conannuke.gif

no expression

Even barring that Adam has very good showings against the old Drax.

golem370
I doubt Drax has Hulk's willpower. And since he got his brained fryed by Moondragon I doubt Drax is as immune to mental attacks as Hulk

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can you even imagine the effect of a Karmic blast on Hulk?

Imagine that Conan is Adam, the lever is a Karmic attack and that island is the place they're fighting:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/civver/Conannuke.gif

no expression

Even barring that Adam has very good showings against the old Drax.

Doesn't he need the Soul Gem to deliver a Karmic blast? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules

I don't think so . . .

And why did you have to ruin my humor? mad

llagrok
Hulk's not immune to it, he's slightly resistant.

Hercules
I don't think so . . .

And why did you have to ruin my humor? mad

You could be right, I just always remember those blasts coming from his forehead.

That was humour? wink laughing

DigiMark007
The karmic blast isn't telepathy in a strict sense. It attacks the "anema center", as has been shown to be effective even on those with reasonable tp resistence.

That said, Hulk's always a challenge to take out, but he would never touch Adam. It would take a long damn time, but Warlock would win.

Bouboumaster
I give 1 out of 10 to Hulk... Because he's the Hulk!

celestialdemon
I'd give this to Warlock. He's too much for the Hulk to handle, especially Professor Hulk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' know if Adam has enough fire power to actually take down the HULK. Who would just get stonger and madder and more resistant to injury as he is frustrated that he can't even hit Worlock. Tie.

Estacado
Adam has easily beaten Drax.

DevilGoblin
Hulk 10/10 (no matter which version, if Adam can't beat Thor, he can't beat The Hulk)

If Adams gets the gem he still loses 9/10 because Hulk is the strongest char in any universe.

Estacado retard.

Estacado
Adam did beat Drax you idiot.

Bouboumaster
We were missing you, DevilGoblin.

Now sit down, and shut the **** up.

llagrok
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk 10/10 (no matter which version, if Adam can't beat Thor, he can't beat The Hulk)

If Adams gets the gem he still loses 9/10 because Hulk is the strongest char in any universe.

Estacado retard.

Does he deserve a spot on the infamous ignore list?

Estacado
Originally posted by llagrok
Does he deserve a spot on the infamous ignore list?
DevilGoblin is on the edge of the retard top 10.

strengthkills
Does he deserve a spot on the infamous ignore list? well considering he bases his facts on feats and proven powers such as hulks potentially limitless...lets see strength durability stamina resistance to oh so many types of attacks(mental,physical ,mystical)
then the answer is no hes one of the ones blessed with common and comic sense in this forum and escatado or watever ur name is ive seen some pretty retarded posts from u so i wouldnt be insulting peoples intelligence u know IF I WERE U, but u know do wat u please

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
well considering he bases his facts on feats and proven powers such as hulks potentially limitless...lets see strength durability stamina resistance to oh so many types of attacks(mental,physical ,mystical)
then the answer is no hes one of the ones blessed with common and comic sense in this forum and escatado or watever ur name is ive seen some pretty retarded posts from u so i wouldnt be insulting peoples intelligence u know IF I WERE U, but u know do wat u please

dur

Adam Warlock's fast, brilliant and strong. If he can't stop Hulk, no one can. Go check out Warlock's respect thread.

strengthkills
dur

Adam Warlock's fast, brilliant and strong. If he can't stop Hulk, no one can. Go check out Warlock's respect thread. so PROFFESOR HULK IS NOT BRILLIANT,FAST(in a minute)and STRONG(please debate that)HES been shown jumping thousands of mph swatting and catching missiles and hitting quicksilver as well as speedfreak whos not uber fast but he is fast

strengthkills
dur

Adam Warlock's fast, brilliant and strong. If he can't stop Hulk, no one can. Go check out Warlock's respect thread. and im sure adam warlock(without IG) is so powerful that this needed to be said(If he can't stop Hulk, no one can. ) roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Fake Macoy
Adam will stop Hulk the same way he stopped Drax... with a punch to the face!

Symmetric Chaos
well considering he bases his facts on feats and proven powers such as hulks potentially limitless...lets see strength durability stamina resistance to oh so many types of attacks(mental,physical ,mystical)

Potential isn't an operational fact though . . .

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Adam will stop Hulk the same way he stopped Drax... with a punch to the face!

No he won't. That would just get him killed.

strengthkills
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Adam will stop Hulk the same way he stopped Drax... with a punch to the face! in terms of durability and strength hulk is by far draxes superior(all he needs is time and not that much)if hulk can take blast from surfer/mephisto then im sure hell be able to take adam anyway ill be on in an hour so keep postin but ill not be there to respond see ya smile

llagrok
so PROFFESOR HULK IS NOT BRILLIANT,FAST(in a minute)and STRONG(please debate that)HES been shown jumping thousands of mph swatting and catching missiles and hitting quicksilver as well as speedfreak whos not uber fast but he is fast

Hitting Quicksilver is what you call LUCK, seeing as the big idiot is hardly able to get a punch in on Wolverine.

Adam Warlock is more intelligent, 'nuff said.

Skill > brute strength. Adam Warlock has skill and at least class 80 strength.

Symmetric Chaos
Hitting Quicksilver is what you call LUCK, seeing as the big idiot is hardly able to get a punch in on Wolverine.

Since it was SavageHulk it wasn't really luck. SavageHulk has incredible aim and is extremely fast.

Wolverine can only dodge him because he can read what Hulk is liable to do next thanks to his huge skill advatange.

llagrok
Since it was SavageHulk it wasn't really luck. SavageHulk has incredible aim and is extremely fast.

Wolverine can only dodge him because he can read what Hulk is liable to do next thanks to his huge skill advatange.

I'd like to see Savage Hulk hit the current Quicksilver smile

Symmetric Chaos
I'd like to see Savage Hulk hit the current Quicksilver smile

The time traveler with no manner of superspeed? I could probably hit him no expression

llagrok
The time traveler with no manner of superspeed? I could probably hit him no expression

He has superspeed. Didn't you catch silent war?

Symmetric Chaos
He has superspeed. Didn't you catch silent war?

No. Do you have examples?

llagrok
No. Do you have examples?

Silent war 1-5

smile

strengthkills

DARKLORDCAEDUS
One punch from the Hulk and he should fall

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Hercules

yep he does...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.