KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Adam Warlock (no Soul Gem) vs. The Hulk

Adam Warlock (no Soul Gem) vs. The Hulk
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam Warlock (no Soul Gem) vs. The Hulk

Bloodlust is on.

It's Professor Hulk.

Who takes it?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:59 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Can you even imagine the effect of a Karmic blast on Hulk?

Imagine that Conan is Adam, the lever is a Karmic attack and that island is the place they're fighting:

(please log in to view the image)

no expression

Even barring that Adam has very good showings against the old Drax.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Jun 11th, 2007 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 04:02 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I doubt Drax has Hulk's willpower. And since he got his brained fryed by Moondragon I doubt Drax is as immune to mental attacks as Hulk

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:03 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can you even imagine the effect of a Karmic blast on Hulk?

Imagine that Conan is Adam, the lever is a Karmic attack and that island is the place they're fighting:

(please log in to view the image)

no expression

Even barring that Adam has very good showings against the old Drax.

Doesn't he need the Soul Gem to deliver a Karmic blast? confused

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:32 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Hercules
Doesn't he need the Soul Gem to deliver a Karmic blast? confused

I don't think so . . .

And why did you have to ruin my humor? mad

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk's not immune to it, he's slightly resistant.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 02:00 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't think so . . .

And why did you have to ruin my humor? mad

You could be right, I just always remember those blasts coming from his forehead.

That was humour? wink laughing

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 02:19 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The karmic blast isn't telepathy in a strict sense. It attacks the "anema center", as has been shown to be effective even on those with reasonable tp resistence.

That said, Hulk's always a challenge to take out, but he would never touch Adam. It would take a long damn time, but Warlock would win.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 03:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I give 1 out of 10 to Hulk... Because he's the Hulk!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:40 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I'd give this to Warlock. He's too much for the Hulk to handle, especially Professor Hulk.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:41 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont' know if Adam has enough fire power to actually take down the HULK. Who would just get stonger and madder and more resistant to injury as he is frustrated that he can't even hit Worlock. Tie.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Adam has easily beaten Drax.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilGoblin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk 10/10 (no matter which version, if Adam can't beat Thor, he can't beat The Hulk)

If Adams gets the gem he still loses 9/10 because Hulk is the strongest char in any universe.

Estacado retard.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:46 PM
DevilGoblin is currently offline Click here to Send DevilGoblin a Private Message Find more posts by DevilGoblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Adam did beat Drax you idiot.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:47 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

We were missing you, DevilGoblin.

Now sit down, and shut the **** up.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:59 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk 10/10 (no matter which version, if Adam can't beat Thor, he can't beat The Hulk)

If Adams gets the gem he still loses 9/10 because Hulk is the strongest char in any universe.

Estacado retard.

Does he deserve a spot on the infamous ignore list?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 07:25 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by llagrok

DevilGoblin is on the edge of the retard top 10.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 07:26 PM
strengthkills

well considering he bases his facts on feats and proven powers such as hulks potentially limitless...lets see strength durability stamina resistance to oh so many types of attacks(mental,physical ,mystical)
then the answer is no hes one of the ones blessed with common and comic sense in this forum and escatado or watever ur name is ive seen some pretty retarded posts from u so i wouldnt be insulting peoples intelligence u know IF I WERE U, but u know do wat u please

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 07:38 PM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by strengthkills
well considering he bases his facts on feats and proven powers such as hulks potentially limitless...lets see strength durability stamina resistance to oh so many types of attacks(mental,physical ,mystical)
then the answer is no hes one of the ones blessed with common and comic sense in this forum and escatado or watever ur name is ive seen some pretty retarded posts from u so i wouldnt be insulting peoples intelligence u know IF I WERE U, but u know do wat u please

Adam Warlock's fast, brilliant and strong. If he can't stop Hulk, no one can. Go check out Warlock's respect thread.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 07:43 PM
strengthkills

Adam Warlock's fast, brilliant and strong. If he can't stop Hulk, no one can. Go check out Warlock's respect thread.
so PROFFESOR HULK IS NOT BRILLIANT,FAST(in a minute)and STRONG(please debate that)HES been shown jumping thousands of mph swatting and catching missiles and hitting quicksilver as well as speedfreak whos not uber fast but he is fast

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 07:47 PM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote