Cosmic Extant vs. MJJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
For the duration of this battle, Extant will have the Worlogog/MC.

And this is 616 MJJ.

Who takes it?

Galan007
Any thoughts?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
Any thoughts?

I know ol' Jimmy in and out,

but CE is a mystery to me,

tell me the big things he can do or is capable of,

then we'll compare them. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master

then we'll compare them. smile

He's a God. Pretty much undefeatable even by entropy which is Teh uber in marvel and DC.

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
entropy which is Teh uber in marvel

dontgetit

GalacticStorm
If Cosmic Extant has superhuman reactions then he beats Jaspers no prob. smile

Galan007

then we'll compare them. smile Extant no longer has a past, and thus cannot be exploited in that manner, he is composed of pure entropic energy, converged and manipulated multiple timelines, created a universe and everything in it from scratch, etc etc.

Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't think kinda become time vs time?

Jaspers at his peak was the entire 616 universe so he'd beaten Eternity. I may be wrong but if there's no Eternity the universe goes poof right? So Jaspers must have taken that position meaning he had control of time (and space).

So is the Whirlygig powerful enough in TimeManip to out do eternity?

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So is the Whirlygig powerful enough in TimeManip to out do eternity? Most certainly.

Extant actually created a Universe from nothingness. He didn't just manipulate something that was already there.

Symmetric Chaos
Most certainly.

Extant actually created a Universe from nothingness. He didn't just manipulate something that was already there.

Then I think he has a good advantage here.

Nothing Jaspers has done is on that level (at least nothing I know of).

GalacticStorm
Doesn't think kinda become time vs time?

Jaspers at his peak was the entire 616 universe so he'd beaten Eternity. I may be wrong but if there's no Eternity the universe goes poof right? So Jaspers must have taken that position meaning he had control of time (and space).

So is the Whirlygig powerful enough in TimeManip to out do eternity?

Jaspers 616 never did that. While he is officially considered capable of doing so based on the feats of his alternate universe counterpart, Jaspers 616 only ever became one with the universe and created a global scale warp as illustrated on panel and as stated in the handbook.

Unless the threadmaker states that Jaspers is allowed prep time to apply his power to himself to make his physicality more than human, then if Cosmic Extant does indeed have superhuman reaction as standard, then Cosmic Extant wins 10/10

GalacticStorm
Most certainly.

Cool. Where did this happen? I wouldnt mind reading about this.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Jaspers 616 never did that. While he is officially considered capable of doing so based on the feats of his alternate universe counterpart, Jaspers 616 only ever became one with the universe and created a global scale warp as illustrated on panel and as stated in the handbook.

Unless the threadmaker states that Jaspers is allowed prep time to apply his power to himself to make his physicality more than human, then if Cosmic Extant does indeed have superhuman reaction as standard, then Cosmic Extant wins 10/10

If he was one with the universe wouldn't he have taken the place of Eternity/Infinity by default?

I assume that the thread means Jaspers at the height of his power shrug

Mr Master
Most certainly.

Doesn't necessarily make him more powerful than Jaspers though.

Merlyn was able to create Realities from scratch, manipulate Time on all corners, fuse the Omniverse into crystals he had jurisdiction over and as we know, he still wasn't powerful enough stop Jaspers.

Galan007
Not to mention that any plans/schemes Jaspers may have, Extant would know about.

In fact, Extant would have an eternity to prepare:

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1185410/extant18nh4.jpg

Mr Master
If he was one with the universe wouldn't he have taken the place of Eternity/Infinity by default?

I assume that the thread means Jaspers at the height of his power

Don't waste your time.

Mr Master
Not to mention that any plans/schemes Jaspers may have, Extant would know about.

In fact, Extant would have an eternity to prepare:

Time is not relative to someone who controls Reality.

GalacticStorm

I assume that the thread means Jaspers at the height of his power shrug

Nope. Being one with the universe, just means hes attuned to it. Many cosmics do it, from Genis, Watcher, to the Contemplator. At no point was a supplantation of Eternity depicted or stated in any Marvel source.

616 Jaspers at the height of his power on panel warped the planet as far as we were shown on panel and as stated in the handbooks. While it is the official line that he was capable of much much more based on what his alternate universe counterpart could do and the word of Roma, he never actually did anything to match his counterpart on panel.

Regardless, without prep time given to Jaspers he dies.

Galan007
Doesn't necessarily make him more powerful than Jaspers though. Meh,

If left unchecked, Extant's Universe would sprial backwards in time... This action alone would have taken out the main Universe in DC.

Galan007
Time is not relative to someone who controls Reality. Jaspers never displayed any big time manipulation feats.

I won't just assume he could have done more. smile

Mr Master
Jaspers warped the 616 Universe in it's entirety,

Jaspers became the 616 Universe.

In an Alternate possible Future seen by Cobweb,

Jaspers Warped the Omniverse on panel.

Mr Master
Meh,

If left unchecked, Extant's Universe would sprial backwards in time... This action alone would have taken out the main Universe in DC.

Left unchecked Jaspers warps the Marvel Omniverse, making it his.

Sounds like a stalemate to me. smile

Unless the old Fury routine is thrown into the picture.

Extant is a powerhouse btw.

GalacticStorm
Doesn't necessarily make him more powerful than Jaspers though.

Merlyn was able to create Realities from scratch, manipulate Time on all corners, fuse the Omniverse into crystals he had jurisdiction over and as we know, he still wasn't powerful enough stop Jaspers.

Merlyn inherently wasnt that powerful, he just made use of an extremely powerful external energy source, the Phoenix stabilised.

Merlyn never fused the omniverse into crystals, he attuned the life essences of realities throughout Marvel creation into the crystals of his celestial nullifier.

GalacticStorm
Jaspers never displayed any big time manipulation feats.

I won't just assume he could have done more. smile

thumb up

Its all about what happens on panel, i agree. yes

Galan007

Jaspers became the 616 Universe. And Extant actually created a Universe from nothingness, and created everything in it from nothingness, not have accomplished].

So what's your point?

Jaspers Warped the Omniverse on panel. Don't care.

This is not a feat.

Mr Master
Jaspers never displayed any big time manipulation feats.

I won't just assume he could have done more.

If he warps Reality he warps Time.

As we both know Jaspers atleast got to warp the 616 Universe.

Although Extant has done more, I can't say that automatically gives him the win, cause Merlyn did alot more than Jaspers ever did, and yet, Jaspers was more powerful.

I guess within his Warp, Jaspers is all powerful, and as it grows, so does he become all powerful over more territory.

King Kandy
If he was "All-Powerful" he could have just erased fury.

GalacticStorm

Jaspers became the 616 Universe.

Jaspers Warped the Omniverse on panel.

If left unchecked Jaspers could have corrupted the omniverse according to Cobwebs visions. However given that Jaspers was stopped in his tracks and those possibilities never became reality, referring to them and trying to treat them as representative of what the on panel Jaspers is capable of is not a logical move.

You only know of the present and the possible future and nothing of what came in between.

If left unchecked, if nothing moves to stop her, Jubilee could eventually decimate the entire surface of Marvel Earth. erm

Galan007
If he warps Reality he warps Time. Not always the case.

If it was, there would be no need for separate reality and time gems. smile

Jaspers never dove into the timestream and warped the future or the past.... He always stuck to the present.

Thus, the reason why I simply won't credit him for any time manip feats.... Because he doesn't really have any on panel.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King Kandy

yes

He was limited by his human imagination and experience.

Mr Master
And Extant actually created a Universe from nothingness, and created everything in it from nothingness, not have accomplished].

So what's your point?

Take it easy,

I'm stating this because as usual we have the Troll that demeans Feats lurking around.

Don't care.

This is not a feat.

But it certifies his potential, meaning it's not just hyperbole,

Cobweb actually saw it happen.

Anyhow,

Jaspers' great feat is that even Merlyn couldn't stop him,

that speaks volumes.

GalacticStorm
Not always the case.

If it was, there would be no need for separate reality and time gems. smile

Jaspers never dove into the timestream and warped the future or the past.... He always stuck to the present.

Thus, the reason why I simply won't credit him for any time manip feats.... Because he doesn't really have any on panel.

Precisely.

Who is to say having control of reality necessarily means having control of time? In Marvel they are presented as different aspects. yes

GalacticStorm

Cobweb actually saw it happen.

Anyhow,

Jaspers' great feat is that even Merlyn couldn't stop him,

that speaks volumes.

A future possibility certifies nothing about the abilities and prowess of a character in the present.

What was revealed was the present and the future possibility. You have no knowledge of what came in between.

On top of that, that possibility was ONLY a possibility if Jaspers was left unchecked. He was NOT.

Galan007

Cobweb actually saw it happen. Meh,

A good visionary would have known that such an action was never really going to happen, .

So where the hell did that vision come from? confused

Mr Master

The Fury's durability was unparalleld.

The Fury was created to be indestructible by Jaspers' counter.

The Fury was more like a plot device imo.

It's a fact, without the Fury, no one would have stopped Jaspers.

LT and a few other heavy hitters would have.

King Kandy

LT and a few other heavy hitters would have.
How can you say that no one would have stopped him, and then say LT would have stopped him?

I think you misstyped something there.

Mr Master
Meh,

A good visionary would have known that such an action was never really going to happen, .

So where the hell did that vision come from?

It came from an Alternate Possible Future, it did happen.

"Here Comes Tomorrow" (Reality 15104) was an Alternate possible Future of the 616 Universe.

It's was set in a Future, that COULD'VE taken place 150 years from now, but never did.

Same thing with Cobweb's vision.

King Kandy
It didn't happen because Phoenix removed it from the timeline... It's a bit different.

Galan007

LT and a few other heavy hitters would have. Hmmm,

Fury was created by 238 Jaspers, .

But if 238 Jaspers was truly weaker then his 616 counterpart....

How could he have created something which could destroy his much stronger self?

Weird.. lsd

Galan007

"Here Comes Tomorrow" (Reality 15104) was an Alternate possible Future of the 616 Universe.

It's was set in a Future, that COULD'VE taken place 150 years from, but never did.

Same thing with Cobweb's vision. But it never actually came to pass, .

So who really cares? confused

Mr Master
Not always the case.

If it was, there would be no need for separate reality and time gems.

Time and Space are aspects of Reality.

The Reality Gem being used without the rest of the Gems is highly dangerous.

The other Gems support the Reality, much like the Power gives them a boost.

That's because he didn't need to,

since he controls Reality, the Future, Past and Present are whatever he wishes it to be.

Cool.

Mr Master
It didn't happen because Phoenix removed it from the timeline... It's a bit different.

Actually it didn't happen because Scott changed his mind about Emma and leaving the School, this prevented that Alternate possible Future from diverging.

Phoenix mind raped Scott in 616, and that altered this "future" where only X-Men exist. laughing out loud

Galan007
since he controls Reality, the Future, Past and Present are whatever he wishes it to be. You're saying the past and future were manipulated by Jaspers, just because he controlled the present reality???

That may be your opinion, but it can't really be proven. confused

Mr Master
How can you say that no one would have stopped him, and then say LT would have stopped him?

I think you misstyped something there.

Well, Merlyn said it himself,

"a new God will place dice with matter, and the Omniverse will fall into chaos"

I threw in the LT, because I'm sure the LT can curbstomp Jaspers.

Mr Master
Hmmm,

Fury was created by 238 Jaspers, .

But if 238 Jaspers was truly weaker then his 616 counterpart....

How could he have created something which could destroy his much stronger self?

Weird..

It is wierd, but that's the story.

Alan Moore has a website, you can email him and ask any question.

Didn't Mxy pimp slap the Spectre backed by the Presence in World's Funnest?

That shouldn't happen imo, but it did.

Galan007
Alan Moore has a website, you can email him and ask any question.Why would I do that? confused

Didn't Mxy pimp slap the Spectre backed by the Presence in World's Funnest?

That shouldn't happen imo, but it did. Mxy "pimp slapped" Spectre a few times in WF,

But was Spectre backed by the Presence?

I saw no evidence that he was, . smile

Mr Master
You're saying the past and future were manipulated by Jaspers, just because he controlled the present reality???

That may be your opinion, but it can't really be proven.

There is no past, future or present when you control Reality, there only is now,

because everything that is, is according to your wishes.

Within the Warp's influence, Jaspers controlled those aspects (Time and Space)

but outside of the Warp, Jaspers had no say over those aspects.

In other words,

when Jaspers had warped the 616 Universe, let's say Reality 617 is right next door, Jaspers has absolutely no control over the Time and Space that makes up Reality/Universe 617.

Galan007
There is no past, future or present when you control Reality, there only is now,

because everything that is, is according to your wishes.

Within the Warp's influence, Jaspers controlled those aspects (Time and Space)

but outside of the Warp, Jaspers had no say over those aspects.

In other words,

when Jaspers had warped the 616 Universe, let's say Reality 617 is right next door, Jaspers has absolutely no control over the Time and Space that makes up Reality/Universe 617. I saw no actual evidence of Jaspers controlling Time, even in "his" Universe.

I refuse to believe he could have, or was doing so.... Just because he manipulated the present reality. smile

GalacticStorm
Apart from Jaspers becoming one with the universe (which many cosmics can do) and Jaspers stating he made the stars in his reality warp, can someone please tell me where its stated that Jaspers warped the entire universe as opposed to just the planet depicted on panel and stated as the scale within the handbooks? confused

Within a reality warp, physics dont have to apply, time and space dont have to have any meaning other than what the warper determines. Look at the M'kraan crystal for example, It is about the size of a house on the outside where the laws of reality apply, however step inside and its interior is infinite.

Within Jaspers warp whilst on the outside it may have covered just the U.K or even the entire planet, on the inside it could stretch as far as Jaspers imagination would allow. So him saying within his warp that he made the stars, doesnt equate to him having warped the entire universe. Nowhere is that stated or depicted.

On panel when referring to the warp Captain Britain refers only to the damage done to the U.K:

CB: Jaspers, if youre even remotely sane you cant do this.

Jaspers: Im not. I can.

CB: No. Not TO MY COUNTRY.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11213584611.jpg

Title of comic?

Anarchy in the Uk

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11213584311.jpg
On panel Roma the Omniversal Guardian refers JUST to how the warp damaged Captain Britains world:

Captain Britain: My sister. My sister and MY PLANET. Whats happened to them?

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11511033063.jpg

Roma: Your WORLD is bruised.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11511033111.jpg

The handbooks state that the warp covered the the globe:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/5013175063.jpg

Mr Master
Why would I do that?

Cause your asking questions I can't answer.

Actually, now that I think about it, I can.

Jaspers 616 could have killed Fury in one swoop,

but now I remember that it was after the Fury had absorbed that computer the size of a huge cave, that Fury became even more invulnerable than he was when he resisted Universal Nullification:

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8223/j2ea0.th.jpg

"A MONTH AGO, the transformation would have KILLED IT"
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5967/j1np5.th.jpg

BUT, after "absorbing a Computer the size of a Cave, it LEARNS, ADAPTS"

But was Spectre backed by the Presence?

I saw no evidence that he was, .

Cool.

Does Spectre have another Boss besides the Presence?

Mr Master
I saw no actual evidence of Jaspers controlling Time, even in "his" Universe.

I refuse to believe he could have, or was doing so.... Just because he manipulated the present reality.

As you wish.

Galan007
Cool.

Does Spectre have another Boss besides the Presence? We know Spectre was talking to the Presence...

But does that mean the Presence was backing him? no

Mr Master
Jim Japsers Remade the 616 Universe, end of story.

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7223/m18gy5.th.jpg

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg
"I made the Stars"

Mr Master
Here's the Proof

In Captain Britain's series that came AFTER Jaspers was killed by the Fury,

it's clarified for those that tried to demean Jaspers' Feat.

"Although Captain UK and I defeated the Fury & contained the Jaspers' Warp,

the Continuum was sufficiently damaged"
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9643/linda3zb4.th.jpg

"Roma informed Linda her anomalous presence on 616,

was preventing the Damaged Reality (Universe) from fully Healing"
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7398/lindach8.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Marvel Handbook 2006 Captain UK Bio)

On Panel verification

"Your presence is an anomaly,

that has prevented this Continuum (616 Universe) from Healing"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/920/linda4px8.th.jpg

Mr Master
I did find more evidence to further prove, Jaspers was the 616 Universe.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/madjimj2.htm

GO down to 'The Mighty World of Marvel #9'

(on the right hand side of the poker dot Jaspers with a Cane)

"Captain Britain entered Jaspers' Office to find Jaspers,

a Giant at ONE with the Universe"

Mr Master
We know Spectre was talking to the Presence...

But does that mean the Presence was backing him?

Cool.

Galan007
To GS and Mr M...

If your posts don't pertain to this particular battle, can you please refrain from continuing the ongoing argument/battle you two have with each other, and take this to another thread?

-Thanks. smile

GalacticStorm

It's was set in a Future, that COULD'VE taken place 150 years from now, but never did.

Same thing with Cobweb's vision.

It was a possible future actually experienced by a 616 character who left the timeline and re-entered it further down the line, so its events can be referred to.

On top of that HCT never happened because Jean amputated that future and absorbed it into the White Hot Room. She then changed Scotts response to Emma (the original one having caused the HCT future in the first place) to replace this amputated future and continue the timeline.

Cobwebs talk was just visions of the future that were never experienced by 616 characters. They were just visions of possibilities and they were dependent on Jaspers being left unchecked. He wasnt.

Mr Master
To GS and Mr M...

If your posts don't pertain to this particular battle, can you please refrain from continuing the ongoing argument/battle you two have with each other, and take this to another thread?

-Thanks.

Please address the right Troll.

Or did you miss the slew of scans that were just thrown in with one purpose,

DEMEAN Jaspes' feats.

I countered, I'm guilty of that. shifty

GalacticStorm
To GS and Mr M...

-Thanks. smile

Understood. My posts stood to dehype Jaspers and illustrate how on panel he never did anything particularly impressive. On top of that, the official line is he just warped the Earth. Whilst im not saying thats all hes capable of, i'm just saying thats all he did.

If CE has superhuman reactions he wins 10/10. big grin

GalacticStorm

I countered, I'm guilty of that. shifty

Really? confused

I could swear each and every point you just posted was countered by my previous post and yet you posted it regardless. erm

Jaspers being one with the universe. Checked.

Jaspers claiming to have made the stars. Checked.

What have you got left? confused

Mr Master
It was a possible future actually experienced by a 616 character who left the timeline and re-entered it further down the line, so its events can be referred to.

616 my ass,

in Morrison's vision of the "Future" (150 years from now) only X-Men exist,

that's a joke. laughing

On top of that HCT never happened because Jean amputated that future and absorbed it into the White Hot Room. She then changed Scotts response to Emma (the original one having caused the HCT future in the first place) to replace this amputated future and continue the timeline.

Here Comes Tomorrow was an Alternate possible Future, nothing more.

Cobweb peered into an Alternate possbile Future, same shit and nothing more.

That Alternate possbile Future, was dependent on Jaspers defeat in the present 616.

They were just visions of possibilities and they were dependent on Jaspers being left unchecked. He wasnt.

Just like Here Comes Tomorrow was dependent on Scotts decision. laughing out loud

Galan007

Or did you miss the slew of scans that were just thrown in with one purpose,

DEMEAN Jaspes' feats.

I countered, I'm guilty of that. shifty Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Understood. My posts stood to dehype Jaspers and illustrate how on panel he never did anything particularly impressive. On top of that, the official line is he just warped the Earth. Whilst im not saying thats all hes capable of, i'm just saying thats all he did. I hear ya guys...

But y'all know how fast the bickering between you gets out of control, and I'm not trying to stop that as a whole, just trying to prevent it from existing in this thread lol.

If CE has superhuman reactions Of course he does. smile

Mr Master
Really?

I could swear each and every point you just posted was countered by my previous post and yet you posted it regardless.

Jaspers being one with the universe. Checked.

Jaspers claiming to have made the stars. Checked.

hysterical2

GalacticStorm
616 my ass,

in Morrison's vision of the "Future" (150 years from now) only X-Men exist,

that's a joke. :laughL

Here Comes Tomorrow was an Alternate possible Future, nothing more.

Cobweb peered into an Alternate possbile Future, same shit and nothign more.

That Alternate possbile Future, was dependent on Jaspers defeat in the present 616.

Just like Here Comes Tomorrow was dependent on Scotts decision. laughing out loud

The point you seem to be missing is that a 616 character (Jean) went to that future and experienced it.

That future never happened because Jean cut it off and altered the event that caused it.

Cobweb saw a possible future never experienced by 616 and never realised because Jaspers got stomped beforehand. smile

Mr Master
I hear ya guys...

But y'all know how fast the bickering between you gets out of control, and I'm not trying to stop that as a whole, just trying to prevent it from existing in this thread lol.

I'm gone.

The bull shit has begun (not you brother G) and I'm just not in the mood.

starlock
Cosmic Extant for the win

GalacticStorm

Of course he does. smile

Then instead of engaging in a long drawn out discussion with Emmie, just use that as your line of argument. Jaspers needs prep time to stand a chance, otherwise his very human body, with his very human reaction times gets disposed of smile

GalacticStorm
I'm gone.

The bull shit has begun (not you brother G) and I'm just not in the mood.

Toodles eek!

Mr Master
Cobweb saw a possible future never experienced by 616 and never realised because Jaspers got stomped beforehand.

Cobweb saw the Future as it happened, so whatever.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1782/m9ej7.th.jpg

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/2961/m10cr3.th.jpg
"I see a Universe eaten alive by Chaos,

and ANOTHER Universe,

and ANOTHER,

like Dominos,

Tumbling ...

I see the Future"

"And it is Cancelled"
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4643/m11lz1.th.jpg

And "Here Comes Tomorrow" was never realized because Scott changed his mind.

Again, same shit

GalacticStorm
Cobweb saw the Future as it happened, so whatever.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1782/m9ej7.th.jpg

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/2961/m10cr3.th.jpg
"I see a Universe eaten alive by Chaos,

and ANOTHER Universe,

and ANOTHER,

like Dominos,

Tumbling ...

I see the Future"

"And it is Cancelled"
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4643/m11lz1.th.jpg

And "Here Comes Tomorrow" was never realized because Scott changed his mind.

Again, same shit

I could swear you were going? confused

Cosmic Extant deals with Jaspers before he bats an eyelid. smile

Hows that? smile

Mr Master
Then instead of engaging in a long drawn out discussion with Emmie,

Ask your sister about Emmie,

she has alot to confess.

just use that as your line of argument. Jaspers needs prep time to stand a chance, otherwise his very human body, with his very human reaction times gets disposed of

Gibberish.

And I never said who would win.

I was only pointing out the ways Jaspers couldn't be defeated.

GalacticStorm
Ask your sister about Emmie,

she has alot to confess.

Lame/Wack/Pants. All apply thumb down

Gibberish.

And I never said who would win.

I was only pointing out the ways Jaspers couldn't be defeated.

None of which were left valid. sad

Mr Master
Cosmic Extant deals with Jaspers before he bats an eyelid. smile

Hows that?

Considering he gets the first hit, doesn't mean it's over.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8508/j1lo2.th.jpg

You can turn Jaspers into a skeleton, and he still isn't knocked out.

Also,

Jaspers went toe to toe with the Fury, matching the Fury blow for blow,

and the Fury has incredible speed.

Symmetric Chaos
*sigh*

illadelph12
laughing

Same ol' GS.

Mr Master
Lame/Wack/Pants. All apply

Seriously,

you wanna call me names,

ask your sister about my name.

None of which were left valid.

You're such a prick.

Galan007

Also,

and the Fury has incredible speed. *wonders what would happen when Extant hit MJJ with an Entropy rift?* confused

GalacticStorm

Also,

and the Fury has incredible speed.

Jaspers when not allowed to apply his power is left human and vulnerable. Why? Because to make his physicality anything more than human, Jaspers must consciously manipulate the laws of reality to cause changes to himself.

Jaspers when within reality can manipulate it to make himself beyond physical harm. Jaspers can determine within his reality warp that he cant be harmed. In the above scans, Jaspers was in his reality warp. In the previous issue he had spread his warp across the U.K.

Before the physically human Jaspers can consciously apply his power to himself, he is vulnerable. Without prep time to do just that, Jaspers would get taken out. thumb down

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

Same ol' GS.

big grin

GalacticStorm
*wonders what would happen when Extant hit MJJ with an Entropy rift?* confused

Good point. smile

No reality equals:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11412072821.jpg

Cosmic Extant wins. smile

Mr Master
*wonders what would happen when Extant hit MJJ with an Entropy rift?

Well 616 Jaspers can withstand Universal nullification, (erases Space & Time)

an Entropy Rift basically erases Space and Time (in Marvel atleast)

Mr Master

GalacticStorm
Happened within his reality warp.

When prevented from applying his mutant power by the Fury, it was proved that he is not physically invulnerable as standard.

Mr Master
"He is lonely, but he is also GOD
http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/8739/j10ig8.th.jpg

"He MAKES Friends easily"
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7577/j11qk3.th.jpg

Mad Jim jaspers becomes the 616 Universe:

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg
"I made the Stars"

"BOTH Jaspers could effortlessly Warp Reality on a Dimension-Wide Scale" (Universal)

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8128/j2ql0.th.jpg
(exceprt form the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 2006)

Japers was an OMNI-VERSAL Threat

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/2042/j7in7.th.jpg

Merlin says,

"You cannot fail, this version of Japers is too powerful, too dangerous"

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 Jaspers is "NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped,

the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos,

and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

Mr Master
Happened within his reality warp.

When prevented from applying his mutant power by the Fury,

it was proved that he is not physically invulnerable as standard.

Bull shit

The Fury teleported Jaspers to the 238 Universe that had been nullified,

that was not within Jaspers' Warp,

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9495/j3uz5.th.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3870/j2ya8.th.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3924/j3np2.th.jpg

Nice try,

you bull shit artist.

GalacticStorm
Deals with the references to Jaspers having made the stars, which i believe is the only shred of "evidence" you have for 616 Jaspers ACTUALLy warping the universe in its entirety? confused

Apart from Jaspers becoming one with the universe (which many cosmics can do) and Jaspers stating he made the stars in his reality warp, can someone please tell me where its stated that Jaspers warped the entire universe as opposed to just the planet depicted on panel and stated as the scale within the handbooks? confused

Within a reality warp, physics dont have to apply, time and space dont have to have any meaning other than what the warper determines. Look at the M'kraan crystal for example, It is about the size of a house on the outside where the laws of reality apply, however step inside and its interior is infinite.

Within Jaspers warp whilst on the outside it may have covered just the U.K or even the entire planet, on the inside it could stretch as far as Jaspers imagination would allow. So him saying within his warp that he made the stars, doesnt equate to him having warped the entire universe. Nowhere is that stated or depicted.

On panel when referring to the warp Captain Britain refers only to the damage done to the U.K:

CB: Jaspers, if youre even remotely sane you cant do this.

Jaspers: Im not. I can.

CB: No. Not TO MY COUNTRY.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11213584611.jpg

Title of comic?

Anarchy in the Uk

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11213584311.jpg
On panel Roma the Omniversal Guardian refers JUST to how the warp damaged Captain Britains world:

Captain Britain: My sister. My sister and MY PLANET. Whats happened to them?

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11511033063.jpg

Roma: Your WORLD is bruised.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11511033111.jpg

The handbooks state that the warp covered the the globe:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/5013175063.jpg

GalacticStorm
Bull shit

The Fury teleported Jaspers to the 238 Universe that had been nullified,

that was not within Jaspers' Warp,

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/9495/j3uz5.th.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3870/j2ya8.th.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3924/j3np2.th.jpg

Nice try,

you bull shit artist.

Nope. The Fury during their battle teleported Jaspers to the sea, to the moon and to various alien landscapes.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11412072778.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/4/11412072837.jpg

All of those places however were within reality so Jaspers could still apply changes to himself.

Fury then clicked on that if he took Jaspers out of reality, he would be vulnerable, because Jaspers changes the physical laws of reality to manifest both changes to himself and changes to reality around himself.

Then this happened:

sad

illadelph12
laughing

I really don't want to get involved in this argument (again), but dammit GS, you know we've already had this conversation, and you and I both know your whole argument is based on an unsubstantiated opinion you have that Jaspers powers are in a state of dormancy when there's no visible effects of his warp on panel. Your whole argument hinges on that man, and we both know you can't prove it. You always pull that card to degrade Jaspers when it's a hollow point upon analysis.

You're better than that homie.

Other than that, I have nothing more to say on the subject. I've treaded in these waters before. Not again. laughing

*addendum

Jaspers defeat by BFR/reality removal was illogical. When Fury ported Jaspers to unspace there was still reality for him to warp: his own being and Fury's. He shouldn't have been powerless, and I personally consider it PIS (upon further logical analysis).

But hey, it's a comic, so who really gives a f*ck. laughing

No more. big grin

GalacticStorm
Dont get me wrong, i'm not saying hes not capable of warping a universe, i'm just saying on panel he never actually did so. As far as we were shown on panel and as stated in the handbooks, the scale of his warp was global. thumb down

starlock
Mr Master why dont you make a Cosmic Extant vs White crown phoenix thread and try to make up for the owning you got in this thread
Oh wait you did right after the embarasment you recieved-real mature of you

Bringing other family members into your debate(what you call a debate) is low even for you

Mr Master
Nope. The Fury during their battle teleported Jaspers to the sea, to the moon and to various alien landscapes.

All of those places however were within reality so Jaspers could still apply changes to himself.

Fury then clicked on that if he took Jaspers out of reality, he would be vulnerable, because Jaspers changes the physical laws of reality to manifest both changes to himself and changes to reality around himself.

Then this happened:

Wait a minute,

you're seriously trying to say that Fury didn't defeat Jaspers in the NULLIFIED 238 Universe?

Please tell me you're saying this?

GalacticStorm
laughing

I really don't want to get involved in this argument (again), but dammit GS, you know we've already had this conversation, and you and I both know your whole argument is based on an unsubstantiated opinion you have that Jaspers powers are in a state of dormancy when there's no visible effects of his warp on panel. Your whole argument hinges on that man, and we both know you can't prove it. You always pull that card to degrade Jaspers when it's a hollow point upon analysis.

Other than that, I have nothing more to say on the subject. I've treaded in these waters before. Not again. laughing

We have indeed had this argument before and likewise YOUR argument that Jaspers powers are always on within reality are LIKEWISE unsubstantiated.

Please show me on panel where its stated that within reality Jaspers powers automatically make it that hes indestructible and NOT that that was made the case with an intial and conscious application of his power.

At no point where Jaspers has shown himself resistant to damage has your point been stated and when he has done so he has always been within his reality warp. erm

Mr Master
Originally posted by starlock
Mr Master why dont you make a Cosmic Extant vs White crown phoenix thread and try to make up for the owning you got in this thread
Oh wait you did right after the embarasment you recieved-real mature of you

Bringing other family members into your debate(what you call a debate) is low even for you

I was wondering when my Sock would show.

It's been a while since you swallowed my children in your dreams.

Go away, crawl back in your cave, Troll!

GalacticStorm
Wait a minute,

you're seriously trying to say that Fury didn't defeat Jaspers in the NULLIFIED 238 Universe?

Please tell me you're saying this?

Are you trying to say that Fury took 616 Jaspers into the nullified 238 universe to defeat him? confused

Please show me where that was stated. Because all we were told on panel is that he was taken to the void between realities. erm

Mr Master

*addendum

Jaspers defeat by BFR/reality removal was illogical. When Fury ported Jaspers to unspace there was still reality for him to warp: his own being and Fury's. He shouldn't have been powerless, and I personally consider it PIS (upon further logical analysis).

thumb up

laughing

Mr Master
Are you trying to say that Fury took 616 Jaspers into the nullified 238 universe to defeat him?

Please show me where that was stated.

Because all we were told on panel is that he was taken to the void between realities.

laughing

That's what we're told?

Just wait a minute, we'll see if that's what they tell us.

This will prove how much your word counts,

you actually said,

"we were told on panel he was taken to the void between realities"

After I stomp out this lie, I wanna see you explain yourself on the,

"we were told on panel" part. laughing out loud

illadelph12
We have indeed had this argument before and likewise YOUR argument that Jaspers powers are always on within reality are LIKEWISE unsubstantiated.

Please show me on panel where its stated that within reality Jaspers powers automatically make it that hes indestructible and NOT that that was made the case with an intial and conscious application of his power.

At no point where Jaspers has shown himself resistant to damage has your point been stated and when he has done so he has always been within his reality warp. erm

laughing

You know that brand of debating doesn't work on me brotha.

I'll provide my bullets when you provide yours.

Until then, it's hollow, and you can't base an argument on a completely unsubstantiated assumption. You don't even have circumstantial evidence. At least with my contention there's a somewhat related on panel feat to support it (Fury blasting Jaspers in the face and rendering him a charred skeleton to no effect). There's no evidence displayed that Jaspers at that point in time was applying his abilities to his own person prior to Fury's attack, we just have the result.

Show me one instance of Jaspers powers being dormant within reality and I'll concede the point and acquiesce, old friend.

GalacticStorm

No more. big grin

Just opinion. As far as the comics go it just shows he requires external reality to activate his powers. Your theory isnt the case within the comic book world.

starlock
I was wondering when my Sock would show.

It's been a while since you swallowed my children in your dreams.

Go away, crawl back in your cave, Troll!

Disgusting talk and smiles are what your debating skills amount to,your a very sad person,you dont like getting owned by G.S then stay away from him,he is obviously out of your league, you might want to deabte with people under the age of 8 years old,that way you can giggle and laugh when your using such language

Utrigita
Are you reading you own posted scans galactic Storm because in those two there are happening two things.

1. Jasper (616) constantly shifts there battleground, but Fury are constantly adapting.
2. The fury preformed the switch from the 616 to 238 as the following scans illustrate
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5307789
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5307790

My only comment this is between MM and you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I do enjoy this thread

Utrigita
me too, its quiet funny to observe

Mr Master
laughing

Until then, it's hollow, and you can't base an argument on a completely unsubstantiated assumption. You don't even have circumstantial evidence. At least with my contention there's a somewhat related on panel feat to support it (Fury blasting Jaspers in the face and rendering him a charred skeleton to no effect). There's no evidence displayed that Jaspers at that point in time was applying his abilities to his own person prior to Fury's attack, we just have the result.

Show me one instance of Jaspers powers being dormant within reality and I'll concede the point and acquiesce, old friend.

thumb up

GalacticStorm
laughing

I've already answered thsi long ago and you keep bringing the same point up over and over again.

You say i have no proof to show Jaspers' powers are dormant in reality and likewise you have no proof that Jaspers are always on.

You claim the Jaspers being shot by Fury incident as evidence supporting your case when it doesnt in the slightest. As shown in the previous issue Jaspers had enveloped the country/world in his reality warp where his will was reality. So for all we know Jaspers invulnerability was as a result of said warp. Given that no mention is made of his powers being always on and that its stated on panel and in bios that Jaspers powers are psychokinetic and therefore brought about consciously, the burden of proof lies at your feet my brutha. eek!

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/848/hrdd0707nd7.gif

Mr Master
Are you trying to say that Fury took 616 Jaspers into the nullified 238 universe to defeat him?

laughing

"That's what we're told?"

Just wait a minute, we'll see if that's what they tell us.

This will prove how much your word counts,

you actually said,

"we were told on panel he was taken to the void between realities"

After I stomp out this lie, I wanna see you explain yourself on the,

"we were told on panel" part. laughing out loud

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5836/10xd8.th.jpg
"Fact, the Jaspers thing can Alter Reality at whim, query, what if there were No Reality to Alter"

"It has Passed through such a Non-Place recently,

on the way to this World from it's World of Origin, (238)

Un-Space"

Fury then teleports Jaspers and itself to it's "World of Origin" (238) which is now,

Un-Space:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6886/11jh4.th.jpg
"Un-Space"

Ok,

let's read the bull shit excuse you have for this one.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita
Are you reading you own posted scans galactic Storm because in those two there are happening two things.

1. Jasper (616) constantly shifts there battleground, but Fury are constantly adapting.
2. The fury preformed the switch from the 616 to 238 as the following scans illustrate

thumb up

GalacticStorm

Can you point out to me where 238 is mentioned in any of those scans please?

Without a reference i'll continue to believe that Jaspers was just teleported to the void between universes as stated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
me too, its quiet funny to observe
YOu know I just love Mr. Master. He's one of my favorites. LMAO

Mr Master
I've already answered thsi long ago and you keep bringing the same point up over and over again.

You say i have no proof to show Jaspers' powers are dormant in reality and likewise you have no proof that Jaspers are always on.

You claim the Jaspers being shot by Fury incident as evidence supporting your case when it doesnt in the slightest. As shown in the previous issue Jaspers had enveloped the country/world in his reality warp where his will was reality. So for all we know Jaspers invulnerability was as a result of said warp. Given that no mention is made of his powers being always on and that its stated on panel and in bios that Jaspers powers are psychokinetic and therefore brought about consciously, the burden of proof lies at your feet my brutha.

dontgetit

What the hell does this prove?

laughing Is this some kind of joke.

Mr Master

Without a reference i'll continue to believe that Jaspers was just teleported to the void between universes as stated.

So this is the bull shit explanation?

Utrigita,

I know you must be on the floor right now, LYAO.

Mr Master

big grin

Utrigita

I would like you to analyse this little piece of logic.

We have the 238 universe being destroyed, Fury Survived, Captain Britain is revived in 616, Fury senses its target lifes and adapt to a teleport to 616, It meets fury and does battle, during battle it analyses its opponent and concludes that a place with unspace is needed for a victoty, it states it has been such a place, now where has it been except for the 238 that was nullified and 616 that has reality confused don't tell me that you think that it visited such a place off panel, when you in previous post have been arguing very much for On Panel.

Mr Master
I would like you to analyse this little piece of logic.

We have the 238 universe being destroyed, Fury Survived, Captain Britain is revived in 616, Fury senses its target lifes and adapt to a teleport to 616, It meets fury and does battle, during battle it analyses its opponent and concludes that a place with unspace is needed for a victoty, it states it has been such a place, now where has it been except for the 238 that was nullified and 616 that has reality confused

Exactly.

Utrigita

Yes I know you are one of his greatest fans wink

Its cool everybody has different openions and we are allowed to have that.

big grin

GalacticStorm
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5836/10xd8.th.jpg
"Fact, the Jaspers thing can Alter Reality at whim, query, what if there were No Reality to Alter"

"It has Passed through such a Non-Place recently,

on the way to this World from it's World of Origin, (238)

Un-Space"

Fury then teleports Jaspers and itself to it's "World of Origin" (238) which is now,

Un-Space:

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6886/11jh4.th.jpg
"Un-Space"

Ok,

let's read the bull shit excuse you have for this one.

It says hes passed through such a place. It never makes any reference to Fury teleporting Jaspers to 238, just that Fury has experienced such a void before. Fury then teleports Jaspers to such a void. Youre assuming that he took him to 238 when no mention of that occurring is made. Im just going by whats shown and stated. Fury clicks on that without reality Jaspers might be at a disadvantage, Fury thinks of how hes experienced such a void before, Jaspers is then taken to a void.

Supposition seems to be your ally in debate my friend smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
big grin

You are doing good, But I'm with Extant on this one.

Utrigita
So this is the bull shit explanation?

Utrigita,

I know you must be on the floor right now, LYAO.

No I have got back up now, I must admit that it took some time.

GalacticStorm
I've read the bio and i must concede on that point. It WAS indeed the place where Furys world once was. See, it can happen. smile

Utrigita
I've read the bio and i must concede on that point. It WAS indeed the place where Furys world once was. See, it can happen. smile

Okay cool everybody can make mistakes.

big grin

CE for the win. Galan listed the reason a little while ago.

illadelph12

You claim the Jaspers being shot by Fury incident as evidence supporting your case when it doesnt in the slightest. As shown in the previous issue Jaspers had enveloped the country/world in his reality warp where his will was reality. So for all we know Jaspers invulnerability was as a result of said warp. Given that no mention is made of his powers being always on and that its stated on panel and in bios that Jaspers powers are psychokinetic and therefore brought about consciously, the burden of proof lies at your feet my brutha. eek!

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/848/hrdd0707nd7.gif

You did? I don't recall you giving me an answer... I am getting old though. You do realize GS, that what you just said would mean neither of us can use our arguments, right? There's no clear evidence either way, the burden is on both of us. At least I acknowledge my argument is an inference, however.

But anyway, I'm actually done this time. I can sense the old debater sense tingling and I'm still in sefl imposed debating retirement, so eh. big grin

It never ceases to amuse me how worked up we all get over hypothetical debates regarding fictional characters. Myself included. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
All this arguing negates the fact that CE can basically make it so that MJJ is never born. Or MJJ's family tree is bereved of that xgene that will power MJJ. Or Extant Places MJJ in a bubble universe where, MJJ may be supreme, but stuck, kinda like dr. stangefate. A big Fish in a very lil pond.

GalacticStorm
dontgetit

What the hell does this prove?

laughing Is this some kind of joke.

As it stands, Illadelph cant prove that Jaspers' powers are always on. The incident hes basing his opinion on occurred within Jaspers warp, so within a warp he had initiated before that point and already demonstrated resistance to physical harm prior to Furys attack its completely plausible that Jaspers determined that within that warp he couldnt be harmed.

Two sides, neither one conclusive. smile

Utrigita
All this arguing negates the fact that CE can basically make it so that MJJ is never born. Or MJJ's family tree is bereved of that xgene that will power MJJ. Or Extant Places MJJ in a bubble universe where, MJJ may be supreme, but stuck, kinda like dr. stangefate. A big Fish in a very lil pond.

The possibilities for CE to win seems endless...

GalacticStorm

You did? I don't recall you giving me an answer... I am getting old though. You do realize GS, that what you just said would mean neither of us can use our arguments, right? There's no clear evidence either way, the burden is on both of us. At least I acknowledge my argument is an inference, however.

But anyway, I'm actually done this time. I can sense the old debater sense tingling and I'm still in sefl imposed debating retirement, so eh. big grin

It never ceases to amuse me how worked up we all get over hypothetical debates regarding fictional characters. Myself included. laughing

Indeed.

I'll happily post two outcomes, one where Jaspers power is dormant and one where its not, that works fine for me.

As always, a great pleasure. You should just come on board for once, it'll be fun!!!

GalacticStorm

thumb up

GalacticStorm
Okay cool everybody can make mistakes.

big grin

CE for the win. Galan listed the reason a little while ago.

Agreed big grin

Mr Master
I've read the bio and i must concede on that point.

It WAS indeed the place where Furys world once was.

See, it can happen.

All I see is a few seconds ago, you gave us an explanation (bull shit)

as to why I interpreted the On Panel scans incorrectly:
It says hes passed through such a place. It never makes any reference to Fury teleporting Jaspers to 238, just that Fury has experienced such a void before. Fury then teleports Jaspers to such a void. Youre assuming that he took him to 238 when no mention of that occurring is made. Im just going by whats shown and stated. Fury clicks on that without reality Jaspers might be at a disadvantage, Fury thinks of how hes experienced such a void before, Jaspers is then taken to a void.

Supposition seems to be your ally in debate my friend smile

So what's your ally?

Bull shit?

what happended to:
Are you trying to say that Fury took 616 Jaspers into the nullified 238 universe to defeat him? confused

Because all we were told on panel is that he was taken to the void between realities.

I thought "we we were told on panel?"

hum

Caught!

Utrigita

So what's your ally?

Bull shit?

what happended to:

hum

Caught!

Easy, he admitted he was wrong and thats that.

smokin'

GalacticStorm

So what's your ally?

Bull shit?

what happended to:

hum

Caught!

Ummm can you show me anywhere on panel where it states that Fury took Jaspers to where his universe used to be? All we're told is that he took him to Unspace, where there is nothing, a void. So i was quite right to question your supposition as the point isnt actually stated. However given that that viewpoint is the one the handbook subscribes to, i now accept that point gladly smile

See there. When an on panel instance is open to interpretation and then one interpretation is supported by the handbook, i quite rightly fall in line with that interpretation. You'd do well to follow my example son. wink

Mr Master
Easy, he admitted he was wrong and thats that.

He wasn't wrong, he simply used bull shit as his information.

He said, "all we are told on panel"

No such statement on panel.

He knew I was going to post the bio next, he made a move before looking like a complete liar.

It just pisses me off, that he just insulted me, when I stated Fury went to the 238 Nullified Universe,

Now I'm right, he doesn't even have the decency to say so, instead, he acts as though He discovered the info, when it was I that interpreted those scans correctly, while he didn't.

It's not even a matter of interpretation, cause he said, "we were told on panel"

so that's a straight up lie.

Mr Master
Ummm can you show me anywhere on panel where it states that Fury took Jaspers to where his universe used to be? All we're told is that he took him to Unspace, where there is nothing, a void. So i was quite right to question your supposition as the point isnt actually stated. However given that that viewpoint is the one the handbook subscribes to, i now accept that point gladly

See there. When an on panel instance is open to interpretation and then one interpretation is supported by the handbook, i quite rightly fall in line with that interpretation. You'd do well to follow my example son.

It was never left open to interpretation in my eyes.

It was quite clear and conclusive with the On Panel evidence alone,

that Fury took Japsers to the 238 Universal Void.

You're just trying to show face now, using more bull shit to excuse the original bull shit

You're just one big sack of shit lately duke.

Utrigita

He knew I was going to post the bio next, he made a move before looking like a complete liar.

It just pisses me off, that he just insulted me, when I stated Fury went to the 238 Nullified Universe,

Now I'm right, he doesn't even have the decency to say so, instead, he acts as though He discovered the info, when it was I that interpreted those scans correctly, while he didn't.

It's not even a matter of interpretation, cause he said, "we were told on panel"

"Aaahmm" we where right. stick out tongue and why post the handbook. commen knowlegde and basic analyse would say that it was 238 since fury had only been two places the 616 and the 238.

But what can I say its Galacticstorm vs Mr Master when its best

GalacticStorm

Show me on panel where it states Fury took Jaspers to where his universe used to be. smile

He talks of how his home world is a void and then he takes Jaspers to unspace.

That scene on its own is ambiguous, your point isnt stated on panel anywhere.

I checked up on it and the bio supported your interpretation so i gladly came in and admitted that, this is just comics after all. smile

You are now seething because my admittance came before you could present the bio and try to paint me out to be some kind of liar. no

Thats really quite pitiful. Just comics mate. sad

Take some time away from your monitor, get out some more. yes

GalacticStorm
It was never left open to interpretation in my eyes.

It was quite clear and conclusive with the On Panel evidence alone,

that Fury took Japsers to the 238 Universal Void.

You're just trying to show face now, using more bull shit to excuse the original bull shit

You're just one big sack of shit lately duke.

In your eyes being the operative term. smile

What would make it conclusive is if Fury stated i am going to take him to Universe 238.

What actually happened on panel was that he talked of how Jaspers would fare in a void.

He talked of his home and then we were shown a place called Unspace.

It is common sense that the Fury would take him to 238 based on that scene alone youre right, however my point is that from that scene alone that interpretation isnt conclusive. From that scene alone Fury could have just taken Jaspers to a void similar to the one from his past experience. The point isnt stated it can just be gathered from reading the scene therefore once again it was inconclusive.

However on finding that the handbook subscribed to Utrigitas interpretation i gladly accepted it as who am i to oppose on panel evidence verified by a handbook statement? Who would do that? shifty

laughing out loud

Mr Master
Show me on panel where it states Fury took Jaspers to where his universe used to be.

He talks of how his home world is a void and then he takes Jaspers to unspace.

That scene on its own is ambiguous, your point isnt stated on panel anywhere.

I checked up on it and the bio supported your interpretation so i gladly came in and admitted that, this is just comics after all.

You are now seething because my admittance came before you could present the bio and try to paint me out to be some kind of liar.

Thats really quite pitiful. Just comics mate.
Take some time away from your monitor, get out some more.

5funny

I thought you said "supposition was my ally" when I stated,

Fury took Jaspers to the 238 Universal void based on the On Panel evidence,

just cause YOU could Not see that, doesn't mean it's not clear as day,

it's just you're a hater,

and as such you blinded yourself subconsciously from the obvious FACTS.

It's not the first time, your Phoenix obssession leads you to an unrivaled intransigence.

GalacticStorm
Gonna have to love and leave ya Emmie, bed calls!! eek!

Mr Master
In your eyes being the operative term.

What would make it conclusive is if Fury stated i am going to take him to Universe 238.

What actually happened on panel was that he talked of how Jaspers would fare in a void.

He talked of his home and then we were shown a place called Unspace.

It is common sense that the Fury would take him to 238 based on that scene alone youre right, however my point is that from that scene alone that interpretation isnt conclusive. From that scene alone Fury could have just taken Jaspers to a void similar to the one from his past experience. The point isnt stated it can just be gathered from reading the scene therefore once again it was inconclusive.

However on finding that the handbook subscribed to Utrigitas interpretation i gladly accepted it as who am i to oppose on panel evidence verified by a handbook statement? Who would do that?

Gibberish.

You were Wrong,

and I was Right.

Case closed.

Mr Master
Gonna have to love and leave ya Emmie, bed calls!!

Kiss your sister goodnight for me.

GalacticStorm
5funny

I thought you said "supposition was my ally" when I stated,

Fury took Jaspers to the 238 Universal void based on the On Panel evidence,

just cause YOU could Not see that, doesn't mean it's not clear as day,

it's just you're a hater,

and as such you blinded yourself subconsciously from the obvious FACTS.

It's not the first time, your Phoenix obssession leads you to an unrivaled intransigence.

Fury talks of his home, Fury then takes Jaspers to somewhere called Unspace, with no reference to his home being that place on panel.

While it is easily understandable why you interpreted the scene you did, without the point being STATED on panel, it was open to interpretation. ALL we were told was that Fury took them to Unspace a void. To state as fact that that was where 238 used to be whilst understandable, would be supposition.

However as the handbook supports that interpretation, i subscribed to that interpretation, because just how would i look if i denied what was alluded to on panel and then verified in an official bio? Who could be so arrogant as to do such a thing? shifty laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Kiss your sister goodnight for me.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.