Versus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

akema
I thought this was a great zombie/martial arts movie. The cast is great and great kill scenes.

jaden101
yeah i loved it...great fun no brainer with some great action...haven't seen the "down to hell" though...and versus 2 was supposedly being made but i think has been scrapped

leonheartmm
terrible attemp at stimulating anime expressions/blend of action in real life. fails on SO many different levels that its hard to see the good. overacted, undertalented hogwash compareable in paces to the POWER RANGERS!!!!!!

Nosada
I bought Versus on a whim, and I'm very glad. It's fun and mindless with good action sequences. I think, given the budget, it's a great movie, very stylish.

Myth
I thought this movie was terrible. I was recommended it by a friend that I generally think has good taste in movies, but I just remember thinking this was stupid. Sorry I'm being so vague, but it wasn't memorable enough to explain exactly what I hated.

JAE
Watched it, didnt like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.