Optimus Prime vS Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who'd win?

golem370
Megatron

guy222
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Who'd win?

megatron

quanchi112
which version, movie,cartoon, or comic book version.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by quanchi112
which version, movie,cartoon, or comic book version.

Tell me who'd win in those versions, to you..

quanchi112
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Tell me who'd win in those versions, to you.. ok never read the comics, i loved the cartoon. cartoon optimus prime all day. in movie megatron should win.

Entity
I never really got into the cartoon but didn't Optimus own Megatron all day in it?
I know its what has to happen since he's the good guy but thats really all we have to go by isn't it?

braz
Movie: If it was a rematch, I'd say Opt wins, if they were fighting in an environment where no innocent lives would be at stake so no holding back would be necessary for Prime. His cannon on his arm shouldve wrecked Megatron, I just read in a guide that one blast of it is equal to 3000 lbs of TNT. And it didnt even take anything near that amount to beat Megatron with those bombs at the end.

Rewmac
For the comics. Optimus. It was stated that his powerset is above Galvatron especially when he got his transformation to second grade. He was easily dumping Unicron-bots even with his power level on low. In the new comics Optimus took out Devastator (constructicons united). Megatron was only able to beat Prime when he sucked in energy so it wasn't from his own power and even like that he had a hard time crushing Prime who still survived.

braz
Originally posted by braz
Movie: If it was a rematch, I'd say Opt wins, if they were fighting in an environment where no innocent lives would be at stake so no holding back would be necessary for Prime. His cannon on his arm shouldve wrecked Megatron, I just read in a guide that one blast of it is equal to 3000 lbs of TNT. And it didnt even take anything near that amount to beat Megatron with those bombs at the end.

Actually, to come to think of it, Megatron def has the speed advantage over Optimus and can strike in flight-mode with his lightning cannon which is very powerful while Opt is limited to only regular missiles on the semi.

Megs wins IMO

Wolverine2006
Movie Megatron wuld own Optimus Prime, just like he did in the movie

python99
Prime has got more Heart, but it just seems like Megatron has got more strength to go with his insanity

Megatron FTW

Hercules
Can only go off the Cartoon as I haven't seen the new Movie and Prime beat him in the Cartoon Movie.

Newjak
Originally posted by Hercules
Can only go off the Cartoon as I haven't seen the new Movie and Prime beat him in the Cartoon Movie. Thats pretty much how it is in every cartoon with Optimus and Megatron. It is generally known that Optimus is stronger, more powerful but he holds back most of the time for fear of putting people in harms way.

I see no reason to see why the movie is any different.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Hercules
Can only go off the Cartoon as I haven't seen the new Movie and Prime beat him in the Cartoon Movie. He did and he wouldn't have died if not for Hot Rod. Optimus is above Megatron because he has too much experience (wise as all the autobot leaders in the past) thanks for the Matrix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.