wolverine vs lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WEBS&CLAWS
who do you think will win and why?

Jack Harkness
Wolvernne 7 or posisblily 8 out of 10. I can't see Lizard doing anything much to his healing factor.

Faceman
Wolverine has made a career, beating guy's like this...Wolverine can take and recover from what ever punishment Lizard, can dish out...On the other hand, Lizard can not regenerate faster than Wolverine can slice.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine 10/10

endrict
Logan 100/10

WEBS&CLAWS
you all talk like its a walk in the park, lets not forget that lizard is as fast as spider-man and as strong as spider-man, sure he doesnt have the skills of spider-man to go with this speed and he is not as agile but he is faster and stronger then wolverine and he can make some damage , i think wolverine will win but not that easy

WEBS&CLAWS
if lizard manage to hit spider-man many times with his tale then you cn emagine how fast he is , super human speed + a huge long tail + super human strength = ko wolverine

guy222
Originally posted by WEBS&CLAWS
who do you think will win and why?

Wolverine. Healing factor

WEBS&CLAWS
to tell you the truth i know that wolverine will win and easy i just wanted to mke couple of points for lizard because he is underated in marel, even with the fact that he is fast but he is still doesnt have the right skills to use that speed and he doesnt have much agility, he has a big body which means an easy target for wolverine, wolverine will kill him in seconds

endrict
The tail wont do shit if it's missing, like the reset of the body parts.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Nothing Lizard does hurts Howlett. 10/10 Howlett slices and dices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.