Deadpool vs Puck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight takes place in a forest near Alberta.

Who wins?

King_Mungi
Deadpool can't do much to Puck, but whatever Puck does to Deadpool he will simply heal from it quite quickly.

juggernaut74
This would be a good fight.

juggernaut74
Puck hasn't been very impressive lately. I'm gonna go with Slade.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74

He hasn't? How do you figure?

He's been getting more spotlight and feats then he has in years

YFZ 350
Maybe you should update his respect thread.

-K-M-
I haven't updated most of my respect threads in years. Reason being a lot of the links don't work anymore as photobucket went more restrictive.

Decimus

You mean Wade wink

juggernaut74
Yea, Wade wins.

-K-M-
Not sure how, bullets and swords cant hurt Puck....well if current Puck still has his superhuman abilities (not sure to be honest)

Deadpool has had a lot of low showings lately, even losing his healing factor for some time but has recently gotten it back.

So I'm surprised you said Puck hasn't been looking good when he hasn't had any low showings for a long time and has had some good high showings lately. He is going to go back into limbo soon though.

SamZED
I see a stalemate coming. Its going to be long and hilarious.

@K-M
Deadpool has his ups and downs but last he showcased his hf was againt Vetis, a demon powerful enough to challenge Mephisto. And Wade was shown taking a prolonged class 100+ beating without getting koed.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Not sure how, bullets and swords cant hurt Puck....well if current Puck still has his superhuman abilities (not sure to be honest)

Deadpool has had a lot of low showings lately, even losing his healing factor for some time but has recently gotten it back.

So I'm surprised you said Puck hasn't been looking good when he hasn't had any low showings for a long time and has had some good high showings lately. He is going to go back into limbo soon though. You seem pretty sure DP can't hurt Puck, but I'd wager he can.Originally posted by SamZED
I see a stalemate coming. Its going to be long and hilarious. There will be no stalemate, that's a cop-out. There will be a winner.

-K-M-
You seem pretty sure DP can't hurt Puck, but I'd wager he can.

There will be no stalemate, that's a cop-out. There will be a winner.

Prove it then. As shown and stated Puck at his height was invulnerable, could take bullets, knives, could't be burned by fire and has survived a fall higher then the CN Tower and wasn't hurt. Also from your earlier comment how has Puck not been impressive?

Then edge to Puck.

-K-M-
Originally posted by SamZED
I see a stalemate coming. Its going to be long and hilarious.

@K-M
Deadpool has his ups and downs but last he showcased his hf was againt Vetis, a demon powerful enough to challenge Mephisto. And Wade was shown taking a prolonged class 100+ beating without getting koed.

My thinking as well, even from my post in 2007

Yeppers, I'm actually a large fan of Deadpool....

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/photo_zps7ce68154.jpg

juggernaut74
Prove it then. As shown and stated Puck at his height was invulnerable, could take bullets, knives, could't be burned by fire and has survived a fall higher then the CN Tower and wasn't hurt. Also from your earlier comment how has Puck not been impressive?

Then edge to Puck. You said that DP can't hurt Puck, then you go on to say that maybe Puck don't have his invulnerability he once had. So you have some proving to do.

-K-M-
You said that DP can't hurt Puck, then you go on to say that maybe Puck don't have his invulnerability he once had. So you have some proving to do.

Yeah if he is at his superhuman levels, which no evidence to say he isn't. We just don't know if he is at the same level he was prior to his death

I noticed you haven't said why a) Puck hasn't been impressive lately b) proof Deadpool could hurt him.

juggernaut74
Is there evidence to say Puck is at superhuman levels? Other than your assumptions that is.

-K-M-
Is there evidence to say Puck is at superhuman levels? Other than your assumptions that is.

Yes....a normal human can't bounce off walls like a ball

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/Taskmaster%20Respect%20thread/VsPuck-3.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AlphaFlight02pg17copy_zps2487a464.jpg

and Sam Humpries has said in interviews he is superhuman, but never said if he was at the level of his Alpha Flight days
EDIT: Here's one of the articles I quickly found that says he is superhuman in UXF
http://www.newsarama.com/10712-death-resurrection-mohawks-who-s-who-in-uncanny-x-force.html

Again....stop avoiding my questions, why has Puck not been impressive lately and where is your proof he could hurt Puck. Sounds like your trying to lowball Puck...again

juggernaut74
I didn't say DP can hurt puck, I did say I'd wager he could. Meaning if I had to bet I'd bet he could. From what I've seen DP is stronger, faster, and a better fighter.

-K-M-
I didn't say DP can hurt puck, I did say I'd wager he could. Meaning if I had to bet I'd bet he could. From what I've seen DP is stronger, faster, and a better fighter.

haha what?

Puck is class 10, Spider-Man level speed and fighting skill is a push but Puck has 100 years of experience to add to his 6/7 fighting skill ranking (handbooks)

Now you better back up those claims. Also again your avoiding your earlier comment....why has Puck not been impressive lately?

juggernaut74
haha what?

Puck is class 10, Spider-Man level speed and fighting skill is a push but Puck has 100 years of experience to add to his 6/7 fighting skill ranking (handbooks)

Now you better back up those claims. Also again your avoiding your earlier comment....why has Puck not been impressive lately? Can you back up the claims that Puck is class 10? Because that handbook you like to quote says he can lift 1 ton. DP has better feats of skill, speed, and strength.

-K-M-
Can you back up the claims that Puck is class 10? Because that handbook you like to quote says he can lift 1 ton. DP has better feats of skill, speed, and strength.

What handbook says he can lift 1 ton? this in his classic form prior to his upgrade?

Class 10
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckB.jpg

Again your avoiding answering your earlier comment and backing up nothing. BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS! You're trolling yet again.

juggernaut74
What handbook says he can lift 1 ton? this in his classic form prior to his upgrade?

Class 10
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckB.jpg

Again your avoiding answering your earlier comment and backing up nothing. BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS! You're trolling yet again. You're a funny little man KM. But post the scan from the handbook from like 2 years ago versus the one from 25 years ago.

-K-M-
You're a funny little man KM. But post the scan from the handbook from like 2 years ago versus the one from 25 years ago.

I'm funny? I have provided all the evidence and you have done what again? (Which handbook entry? A-Z handbook? It's been awhile)

Provide proof Deadpool is faster, stronger and better fighter as well as answer you're earlier comment as to why Puck has not been impressive lately or don't bother posting as you're trolling

juggernaut74
I'm funny? I have provided all the evidence and you have done what again?

Provide proof Deadpool is faster, stronger and better fighter as well as answer you're earlier comment as to why Puck has not been impressive lately or don't bother posting as you're trolling Stop it KM, you know the scan I am talking about it's in your thread and it specifically states he can lift 1 ton. Look at DP's feats in the thread that's all the proof I need man so take a chill pill son.

-K-M-
Again your avoiding answering questions and not providing proof. You have done this with many other Puck threads. You're trolling.

I can play that game too, look at Puck's thread and "that's all the proof I need"

juggernaut74
Again your avoiding answering questions and not providing proof. You have done this with many other Puck threads. You're trolling.

I can play that game too, look at Puck's thread and "that's all the proof I need" Again you're avoiding my request for you to post a handbook scan that proves Puck isn't like he was in the 80's. Pot calling the kettle black.

-K-M-
Again you're avoiding my request for you to post a handbook scan that proves Puck isn't like he was in the 80's. Pot calling the kettle black.

Which handbook? A-Z?

No I have been providing proof, you have done nothing. AGAIN...why has Puck not been impressive lately? and prove Deadpool is stronger, faster and a better fighter.

juggernaut74
Which handbook? A-Z?

No I have been providing proof, you have done nothing. AGAIN...why has Puck not been impressive lately? and prove Deadpool is stronger, faster and a better fighter. KM, you're not dumb at all and I know very well you know the scan. I said it was his most recent from a few years back.

And the proof you need can be found here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509173.html

-K-M-
KM, you're not dumb at all and I know very well you know the scan. I said it was his most recent from a few years back.

And the proof you need can be found here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509173.html

This is the OHOTMU:A-Z Update #1 handbook entry
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/All-NewOfficialHandbookoftheMarvelUniverseA-ZUpdate0142_zps2dcfbba3.jpg

That's not proof at all, I can link to the Puck respect thread.

EDIT: I know what your talking about your talking about the OHOTMU: Hardcover Edition. Not my scans...

Originally posted by snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Puck.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Puck2.jpg

You do realize even going by that handbook, Puck is still stronger and faster

YFZ 350
So it appears Puck isn't at those levels anymore. Definitely going with DP.

-K-M-
Only chance for DP is the durability factor, we saw in the Puck vs. Spiral fight - Puck was thrown by Storm head first very fast into a brick wall and went crashing through it and he was fine. As far as I know that is the extent we have seen his durability tested as no one has tagged him since his death.

That scene showed higher durability then what the last handbook entry said he could do. Hence, my earlier comment we don't know what level he is at currently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.