Respect the Death's Head "Family Tree"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

DigiMark007

Tommy05
Respect him? Without a doubt.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tommy05
Respect him? Without a doubt.

"Them" technically, in this particular thread. But thanks.

thumb up

Akuki
Great respect, by the way where did you find the Doctor comics? I've been wanting to do a respect thread for him for a long time.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Akuki
Great respect, by the way where did you find the Doctor comics? I've been wanting to do a respect thread for him for a long time.

You mean the time-and-dimension-hopping Doctor that shrinks Death's Head I down to size after his origin in Transformers?

IIRC, those scans are from "The Incomplete Death's Head" Issue #1, when it retells much of DH's story (even copying whole pages from his original series). I had never heard of The Doctor until I saw him there, and I honestly don't know where he and Death's Head had a history together (unless DH is just pissed that he brought him there). It's been a while since I read it, so I'd have to look it up from my collection to confirm the details. The whole explanation is a bit screwy, and I never wrapped my head fully around it, especially the weird meta-story taking place with Death's Head II at the same time as he watches the videos of DHI's history.

But I bought it as part of a collection on Ebay. If you're interested I can dig it up and send you along anything of note.

Akuki
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You mean the time-and-dimension-hopping Doctor that shrinks Death's Head I down to size after his origin in Transformers?

IIRC, those scans are from "The Incomplete Death's Head" Issue #1, when it retells much of DH's story (even copying whole pages from his original series). I had never heard of The Doctor until I saw him there, and I honestly don't know where he and Death's Head had a history together (unless DH is just pissed that he brought him there). It's been a while since I read it, so I'd have to look it up from my collection to confirm the details. The whole explanation is a bit screwy, and I never wrapped my head fully around it, especially the weird meta-story taking place with Death's Head II at the same time as he watches the videos of DHI's history.

But I bought it as part of a collection on Ebay. If you're interested I can dig it up and send you along anything of note.
I was just completely surprised because I had no idea there was any crossover between The Doctor from Doctor Who and Marvel.

Tommy05
Great respect, by the way where did you find the Doctor comics? I've been wanting to do a respect thread for him for a long time. Not before me. stick out tongue

But Death Metal is my favorite I think.

DigiMark007
I was just completely surprised because I had no idea there was any crossover between The Doctor from Doctor Who and Marvel.

Huh, cool. I didn't know that's who it was.

He makes a few appearences in the "Incomplete..." series I mentioned. At least the first and last issues (I think it ran for 12 issues), and in the last one there's multiple versions of him (future/past selves, etc.). Nothing terribly respect worthy, but interesting if you're a follower of the character.

Originally posted by Tommy05
Not before me. stick out tongue

But Death Metal is my favorite I think.

Mine are the main characters, DHI and DHII. But DM is definitely the most powerful.

Tommy05
I do like the fact that the original took on the Transformers. Poor Bumblebee. sad

Galan007
Death's Head transverses onto the astral plane, and enters Unicron's mind:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_dh_astral.jpg

Pretty cool, yes? kinda

DigiMark007
The hell?

Awesome power. Simply awesome. Awful if you're a fan of continuity of powers that make sense for a character (he's a robot who can project onto the astral plane?!) but spectacularly hilarious for fans of DH.

Nice find. Thanks for the add.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.