rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
rex please unban the thread. honestly why ban the thread? we have mostly been civil. the only one who canot use reason is phenomenol. why throw out this debate? the thread is a year old. please ban phenomenol and unban the thread.

Phenomenol
This is complete bias and hate!

Rex did the right thing.

You guys were wrong and resulted to flaming me !

Rex will also lock this thread.

kevdude
confused

Firelord Ozai
Rex locked the thread because of Phenomenol & it was stay closed.

Creshosk
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/MTG_Delete.jpg

TheTick
Originally posted by Phenomenol
This is complete bias and hate!

Rex did the right thing.

You guys were wrong and resulted to flaming me !

Rex will also lock this thread. I looked it over and he closed it because of yu...because well your stupid.

Firelord Ozai
And it may also be because of the starter of this retarded topic.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by TheTick
I looked it over and he closed it because of yu...because well your stupid.

No, he closed it because the members were flaming me because they failed to back up their claims.

Creshosk
It takes two to tango. it was closed because of posters on both sides of the issue, it devolved in to little more than a flame war and trolling of each side.. just as every topic about DBZ in the comic book sections do. Its true, find me one DBZ thread outside of the anime/manga section that ended peacefully without hosility from either side.

Endless Mike
He specifically said he closed it because you were trolling.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He specifically said he closed it because you were trolling. "This is closed simply because people cannot be civil towards one another. Primarily Phenomenol."

Phenomenol was not the only perpetratitor to its closing.

Endless Mike
He was the one precipitating it all though. People were flaming him due to his trolling.

Creshosk
He was the one precipitating it all though. People were flaming him due to his trolling. Yeah, that is why Rex said Primarily Phenomenol. But people don't need to respond to trolling.

Its... something I'm trying to learn not to do.

Violent2Dope
Well, he was a pretty damn annoying troll.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, he was a pretty damn annoying troll. Was? Did he get banned?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Creshosk
Was? Did he get banned? No, I meant was as in he was annoying as hell in that thread.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, I meant was as in he was annoying as hell in that thread. Sorry, that was supposed to imply that he still IS annoying.

Phenomenol
He specifically said he closed it because you were trolling.

The troll was the one LYING about the scans that they posted!!! You post incomplete swcans just to piss me off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Everyone in that forum flamed and none of knew what you were talking about.

None of you can't even read.

Endless Mike
How were they incomplete? Because I didn't post the entire comic?

I only needed to post the relevant parts.

The moderator himself said you were trolling.

Phenomenol
That's the thing Mike you didn't post the relevant parts. And you made up stories about the scans you posted.

Captain REX
Sorry, Phen, but I mainly closed it because of you, not because someone "made up stories." That's your opinion, and it's a very harsh and unfriendly one. You incited much chaos and it led to the closure of the thread because everyone was bashing everyone.

If you want me to open the Superman vs. DBZ thread once more, I will do so.

However, this is not the way to let me know. PM me in future incidents. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.