DOA Hitomi vs DOA Lei Fang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cale_Daziel
The battle for the cabbage is on, who wins?

Guilty Gear
Hitomi, and she got the cabbage in the end.oePwi6qAKa4...droolio

StyleTime
Hitomi should beat Lei Fang. However, Hitomi can be a straight up retard so she might trip and knock herself out on Lei Fang's fists a couple of times.

shin_gear
f*ck doa they are nothing compaerd to street fighter

Cale_Daziel
Awesome post Shin, that insightful post of yours clears up so many important questions, it's uncomprehenable.

Anyhow, I think Hitomi would win. Thinking about it, Hitomi beat Jann Lee, who always beats Lei Fang. So if the person A beats person B, who beats person C, person A in theory should beat person C...

Just my thoughts, curious as to what others thought.

Superboy Prime
Other people hate A>B>C logic...but IMO if it is used in the same game/universe it is a possible scenario.

Lei Fang has broken a rock with the palm of her hand. Highest feat I have seen from her.

Hitomi has next to 0 feats backing her up.

Lei Fang should win going by feats alone...but then again breaking that small rock ain't that big a deal.

Lei Fang has not done anything in the DOA tournaments. Hitomi at least reached 3rd place while beating Jann Lee in the process.

Meh...Hitomi should win...but if we go by Hitomi's showing in DOA4 Hitomi trips using the ultimate fighting technique chin thrown at opponent's fist for the win.

StyleTime
I wish Itagaki would stop giving us Hitomi eye candy for a second and actually develop her feat wise. We have a chick who is quite on the verge of being top tier, but ,due to feats, we can't place her there with certainty.

Of course, after she gets more showings, the eye candy should return.

Superboy Prime
We can get eye candy and feats.

Just look at Kasumi, Ayane and even Rachel.

StyleTime
Good point.

Last Fre3lancer
I want Rachel to be in DOA, like Hayabusa.

Superboy Prime
That would be really interesting.

I wonder what Itagaki would base her hand to hand fighting style on.

StyleTime
I don't know, but he already has like 12 characters that he doesn't do anything with. Rachel would probably end up being wasted, or take someone else's screen time.

Last Fre3lancer
Fully utilizing those kick moves that we saw in Ninja Gaiden. Imagine if Mario was in DOA. And I need you tell you a big secret. PM me if you wanna know.

Superboy Prime
He's done a fairly good job of maxxing out the characters storyline wise IMO.

Tekken wastes a hell of a lot more with all of it's characters. But then again most of them are there just to please fans.

Problem with Hitomi is that Itagaki cannot decide what to do with her. He obviously has her in-shape by having her fight Jann Lee in every tournament and even placing her 3rd in DO3 in her first appearance. Since DOA4 was the time for the Ninjas to shine I can understand why she was just a nutcase in DOA4...What Itagaki needs to do is tell us if she can actually beat Hayate(Ein) at karate--which she probably can since she has probably more experience than him at the actual martial art; while Ein is naturally gifted.

No big deal. He can have Hitomi beat a Karate wielding Hayate and that would be OK in my book.

I think in DOA3 she lost to Mugen Tenshin-Ryu Hayate. Have her even the score by beating him at Karate.

Even if that is somewhat limiting Hayate it is still good considering the people Hayate hangs with.

ThoraxeRMG
Hitomi takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.