KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » DOA Hitomi vs DOA Lei Fang

DOA Hitomi vs DOA Lei Fang
Started by: Cale_Daziel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cale_Daziel

DOA Hitomi vs DOA Lei Fang

The battle for the cabbage is on, who wins?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 06:27 PM
Cale_Daziel is currently offline Click here to Send Cale_Daziel a Private Message Find more posts by Cale_Daziel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hitomi, and she got the cabbage in the end.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 06:31 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Hitomi should beat Lei Fang. However, Hitomi can be a straight up retard so she might trip and knock herself out on Lei Fang's fists a couple of times.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 08:28 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

f*ck doa they are nothing compaerd to street fighter

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 08:29 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cale_Daziel

Awesome post Shin, that insightful post of yours clears up so many important questions, it's uncomprehenable.

Anyhow, I think Hitomi would win. Thinking about it, Hitomi beat Jann Lee, who always beats Lei Fang. So if the person A beats person B, who beats person C, person A in theory should beat person C...

Just my thoughts, curious as to what others thought.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2007 09:18 PM
Cale_Daziel is currently offline Click here to Send Cale_Daziel a Private Message Find more posts by Cale_Daziel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Other people hate A>B>C logic...but IMO if it is used in the same game/universe it is a possible scenario.

Lei Fang has broken a rock with the palm of her hand. Highest feat I have seen from her.

Hitomi has next to 0 feats backing her up.

Lei Fang should win going by feats alone...but then again breaking that small rock ain't that big a deal.

Lei Fang has not done anything in the DOA tournaments. Hitomi at least reached 3rd place while beating Jann Lee in the process.

Meh...Hitomi should win...but if we go by Hitomi's showing in DOA4 Hitomi trips using the ultimate fighting technique chin thrown at opponent's fist for the win.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 12:29 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I wish Itagaki would stop giving us Hitomi eye candy for a second and actually develop her feat wise. We have a chick who is quite on the verge of being top tier, but ,due to feats, we can't place her there with certainty.

Of course, after she gets more showings, the eye candy should return.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:09 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

We can get eye candy and feats.

Just look at Kasumi, Ayane and even Rachel.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:12 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Good point.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:14 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I want Rachel to be in DOA, like Hayabusa.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:15 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

That would be really interesting.

I wonder what Itagaki would base her hand to hand fighting style on.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:16 AM
StyleTime

I don't know, but he already has like 12 characters that he doesn't do anything with. Rachel would probably end up being wasted, or take someone else's screen time.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:19 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Fully utilizing those kick moves that we saw in Ninja Gaiden. Imagine if Mario was in DOA. And I need you tell you a big secret. PM me if you wanna know.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:19 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He's done a fairly good job of maxxing out the characters storyline wise IMO.

Tekken wastes a hell of a lot more with all of it's characters. But then again most of them are there just to please fans.

Problem with Hitomi is that Itagaki cannot decide what to do with her. He obviously has her in-shape by having her fight Jann Lee in every tournament and even placing her 3rd in DO3 in her first appearance. Since DOA4 was the time for the Ninjas to shine I can understand why she was just a nutcase in DOA4...What Itagaki needs to do is tell us if she can actually beat Hayate(Ein) at karate--which she probably can since she has probably more experience than him at the actual martial art; while Ein is naturally gifted.

No big deal. He can have Hitomi beat a Karate wielding Hayate and that would be OK in my book.

I think in DOA3 she lost to Mugen Tenshin-Ryu Hayate. Have her even the score by beating him at Karate.

Even if that is somewhat limiting Hayate it is still good considering the people Hayate hangs with.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Aug 27th, 2007 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 02:22 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Hitomi takes this.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 10:20 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote