What is the true purpose of a career or other institutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Have you ever wondered if certain careers are just used to institutionalize or program you to think a certain way, meaning, it's not about earning income and progressing, as much as it's used to measure who you are and then, according to your character, pit you in situations to "challenge" you. So, basically, they don't need YOU, as much as they need to see if you would confirm. Let's say you are a window artist, and you picked that career b/c you like it, so, now, the lesson isn't if you can do what you like, it's if you could work under condition x, or y, or z. Silly and I know it sounds more like Wizard of Oz....think to these institutions: marriage, children, parents, etc.

Marriage isn't for everone
Some think that marriage, just like jobs/careers, and children...these are all stations in life to teach us lessons, some have graduated in certain lesson and may not need marriage or job/career (maybe independantly wealthy) or children to get to the next level.

If you think of all of those things as prescribed "lessons" others are forcing into that person (i love the word 'THAT' because it makes the person seem almost like an animal that needs to be forced into submission, nonhuman, THAT person) and forcing them that this is something that has to learned (outside of basic skills to do the work and getting along, I wonder if that's why stay at home jobs were so looked down upon, as people will have the skill and then, retain their character, which may not be desirable, even if they are a pleasant or friendly person, and in order to teach them, they must work at a particular job (around x type of people to see how you treat them or how they treat you), that'll teach them a desired institutionalizing lesson (could be against that persons philosophy or for it) along with the income to reward that lesson; or marriage and/or job/career the same way. Debt could be seen the same way, if a person is in debt, they are now at the whim of "learning" lesson and that means they may lack a lot of control and are in NEED, and the more control they lack, the more the ones who are into teaching lessons will enjoy teaching them whatever they see as institutionizing or moral or right. One may think that mes'g boards are the same way, a plateform to find out what you think, and later, you'll find "lessons" based on what was disclosed, funny how that works?

Some think parents are the same way, that they are here to bless or punish depending on past lives, and so, they are always going to be your parents and has full authority to either bless or curse you. And others think parents are just to help facilate growth until that child reaches adulthood and can no longer be part of that system of bless/curse. It depends on what aspect of spirituality and systems of control or bahavior modifications that you believe in. Some romantize it so that it taste better going down.

It's like, let's break that person's liberty or see how far to push their liberty, all awhile they are in NEED of income. (and i mean civil liberty or right to yourself or self-ownership, self-thought self-identity).

Victor Von Doom
What's the answer, Robtard?

BackFire
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

Boring retardation for $100, queer.

Victor Von Doom
It was boring ages ago.

Bardock42
I always figured a career was in the end there to make you happy.

BackFire
Originally posted by Bardock42
I always figured a career was in the end there to make you happy.

No, that's dick.

Again, dick is there to make you happy.

Get it right, ***.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
No, that's dick.

Again, dick is there to make you happy.

Get it right, ***. Dick can be one of the many tools. Yes. Good job. Want a petpet? Aww, backfire gets a petpet

petpet

Good Backfire. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?

The Black Ghost
Im not sure I completely follow. In the society of today, its all about conformity though, and if you dont follow a "real goal" -like, get a job that has a good name to it -like a doctor or something, you lose social status.

Its not really about learning lessons, as it is shaping you into the system to a point where there is no chance of you breaking from it. Like school to a large degree, 70% or more of what you learn you forget or dont use at all, but you are at the same time being drilled into a routine and pattern that ensures you will be "prepared" for the lightspeed world and not get out of sync with it. ...I failed that.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Have you ever wondered if certain careers are just used to institutionalize or program you to think a certain way, meaning, it's not about earning income and progressing, as much as it's used to measure who you are and then, according to your character, pit you in situations to "challenge" you. So, basically, they don't need YOU, as much as they need to see if you would confirm. Let's say you are a window artist, and you picked that career b/c you like it, so, now, the lesson isn't if you can do what you like, it's if you could work under condition x, or y, or z. Silly and I know it sounds more like Wizard of Oz....think to these institutions: marriage, children, parents, etc.

Marriage isn't for everone
Some think that marriage, just like jobs/careers, and children...these are all stations in life to teach us lessons, some have graduated in certain lesson and may not need marriage or job/career (maybe independantly wealthy) or children to get to the next level.

If you think of all of those things as prescribed "lessons" others are forcing into that person (i love the word 'THAT' because it makes the person seem almost like an animal that needs to be forced into submission, nonhuman, THAT person) and forcing them that this is something that has to learned (outside of basic skills to do the work and getting along, I wonder if that's why stay at home jobs were so looked down upon, as people will have the skill and then, retain their character, which may not be desirable, even if they are a pleasant or friendly person, and in order to teach them, they must work at a particular job (around x type of people to see how you treat them or how they treat you), that'll teach them a desired institutionalizing lesson (could be against that persons philosophy or for it) along with the income to reward that lesson; or marriage and/or job/career the same way. Debt could be seen the same way, if a person is in debt, they are now at the whim of "learning" lesson and that means they may lack a lot of control and are in NEED, and the more control they lack, the more the ones who are into teaching lessons will enjoy teaching them whatever they see as institutionizing or moral or right. One may think that mes'g boards are the same way, a plateform to find out what you think, and later, you'll find "lessons" based on what was disclosed, funny how that works?

Some think parents are the same way, that they are here to bless or punish depending on past lives, and so, they are always going to be your parents and has full authority to either bless or curse you. And others think parents are just to help facilate growth until that child reaches adulthood and can no longer be part of that system of bless/curse. It depends on what aspect of spirituality and systems of control or bahavior modifications that you believe in. Some romantize it so that it taste better going down.

It's like, let's break that person's liberty or see how far to push their liberty, all awhile they are in NEED of income. (and i mean civil liberty or right to yourself or self-ownership, self-thought self-identity). hum

BackFire
Dick can be one of the many tools. Yes. Good job. Want a petpet? Aww, backfire gets a petpet

petpet

Good Backfire. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?

....I am?

Czarina_Czarina
I guess the question is, are people here to teach others a lesson, or to teach themselves lessons based on their own character? responses have been so negative, i have decided not to read any responses unless the name is unfamilar or has never felt the need to go on the defense/attack.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
....I am?

Yay

http://www.ehow.com/images/ehows/steps/dogornament_1L.jpg

Robtard

Answer: "Spiritual"

Kelly_Bean
Yay

http://www.ehow.com/images/ehows/steps/dogornament_1L.jpg
Screw your damn dog biscuits, where's the real sh*t?

Alpha Centauri
Wait, she's not been banned?

Do the rules only come into effect when the mods decide? That's not really a question that needs answering, it's obvious, but I asked it for effect.

-AC

Robtard
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2568/dogpoopiloveuaa2.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wait, she's not been banned?

Do the rules only come into effect when the mods decide? That's not really a question that needs answering, it's obvious, but I asked it for effect.

-AC can I call you Captain Obvious? wink

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Robtard
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2568/dogpoopiloveuaa2.jpg
That's the grossest SHIT ever...but funny. big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
That's the grossest SHIT ever...but funny. big grin

I only entertain you, because you sent me a picture of your ass and it's hole.

Czarina_Czarina
If you imagine the mind, as a circle, I don't care where you place it, in the brain, or out in ether, it doesn't matter if it's housed/bound in time/dominion or unbound in time/dominion...if you look at this picture, you'll see why my thoughts aren't your thoughts, someone intrepreted this as me thinking I was better, and I was so confused as to why someone would place hierarchy based on personal-ownership of THOUGHT/MIND, so, remember that 5th grade story about the - and .
both the line and doubt are perspectives of one another, rotate the dot (.), esp. at 90 deg and you have a line (-), so the degree or perspective shapes how we think, right or wrong. now, i wanted to illustrate this further, and show that both circles are on the same plane, so one isn't ABOVE the other, they are on the same level of conscousness. Please replace "me" with "you" and replace "you" with "other", someone else in your life, brother, uncle, mother, neighbor, co-worker.

When looking at this Venn-diagram, notice that the circles do not intersect, what does that mean? the dominion of my mind and other mind are not intersecting without the (hopefully) free will of both parties. And you can see the other mind, as stretching outward with vectors or directional lines, yet, it's still not part of the left person's thought life.

Remeber the story about the man who told me he was somehow effected by the thoughts of others, imagine their thoughts as little vectors coming out of their circle/mind/brain, and reaching him and him picking up on interference and knowing there is a difference b/t his reality and theres. See how that happens? It's just a basic illustration to show that this "my thoughts are not your thoughts" is not inherently heirarchical, and even if it was, how would the other mind have any effect if it's not possessing the other person's thoughts or domain.

I'll show another picture of two minds possessing each other, and look again at the first pic and notice the difference in interference or possessing.

Czarina_Czarina
here's the second picture, the one that illustrates dominion...or several minds influencing each other, let's say the blue is you or I, and the rest of the circles belongs to others, maybe they have permission, maybe they don't.

Kelly_Bean
I only entertain you, because you sent me a picture of your ass and it's hole.
laughing out loud When was this?

Czarina_Czarina
sorry...i tried to put these back to back, but...you get the picture...dominion or non-dominion...the green is you or I, and the blue is OTHER's thoughts of whatever they please or displease.

chillmeistergen
Wow, different colours.

Robtard
here's the second picture, the one that illustrates dominion

http://extremecostumes.com/dominatrix44.jpg

Disclaimer: Robtard is not a submissive.

Robtard
laughing out loud When was this?

Later on today, after you take it and pm it. duh.

Kelly_Bean
http://extremecostumes.com/dominatrix44.jpg

Disclaimer: Robtard is not a submissive.
LMAO.
Later on today, after you take it and pm it. duh.
Erm...you like to look at anal holes?....erm

Robtard
LMAO.

Erm...you like to look at anal holes?....erm

Well, I like women's butts; the "holes" come along with the package. Unless there's something I am unaware about?

Kelly_Bean
Well, I like women's butts; the "holes" come along with the package. Unless there's something I am unaware about?
I like men's butts.

Rogue Jedi
That's the grossest SHIT ever...but funny. big grin yummy.

AngryManatee
sorry...i tried to put these back to back, but...you get the picture...dominion or non-dominion...the green is you or I, and the blue is OTHER's thoughts of whatever they please or displease.

Why does the "others" circle have so many action lines around it? Is it a meteor?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yummy.
You eat shit for breakfast?

Robtard

I took the liberty of making a more realistic portrait, no worries, this one is free of charge; you don't even hve to thank me.

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/526/czarinadh1.jpg

Czarina_Czarina
It's so funny about thought. No matter I think I come from a star (one like the sun or not: Aryans think this way, and Aryans can be E. Indians, blacks, whites, Asians, as the swaztika has been used in buddism throughout asia, so no biggie if someone is mystic and thinks they are from the sun or another star system, who cares), or if I came from a race or if I came from the spirit of the moon; what I think, as long as I don't touch you, your income (which is a form a slavery), your job (which would be a form of slavery), or your property (car, house, bank)...what I think shouldn't matter to YOU, and likewise, unless you are being annoying, then you get ignored. Labels are like this, if someone "annoints" you with one, esp. if it's negative, you now have to PROVE yourself against that label (such as crazy or dumb or weirdo or bozo or whatever, ugly, pretty any ABSTRACT label), it's like a cloud between you and your mind, and you can't reach your mind without the interference of that label. (i'll show another illustration).

it's so IRONIC, let's say I think I'm (x) and let's say x=esteemed adjectives, someone else catches a whif of my thoughts and they don't like it, it's stinky to them. They could ignore it, or ignore me, or challenge my thought/esteem.

and about race, it's ironic that the dominion of the mind was the issue, how i thought of myself, by the same race that seems to prepetuate the history of slavery, when in fact, trying to possess my thoughts is a form of slavery, IRONIC.

Dominion, the mind, liberty, who has that right? And who has the right to teach someone else their version of morality. I'm a christian, I do not like the Muslim faith, and I have commented on it. At work, when muslim ladies pray in the lady's room, guess what I do if I happen to walk in? I don't shit bricks as some co-workers would, I simply leave and go to the next floor up or down. I respect the individual if they do not play games of controling who I think I am (which means having control over what I like to do, as they can now label that as being "white" or "black" or "out of place", and I don't want their promission for it, as I am not out to offer them promission to think or be who they want to be), but I may not like the culture, but if they individual respects me (my liberty), then I offer them the upmost hospitality, to the point of being over-gracious, even if I dislike or disapprove of their culture. They earned my respect by not trying to possess or control what I think of myself and for that, I can be very gracious and overty kind and warm. To try to possess it, well, I'm rigid, quiet, distant, turning the other cheek or an about-face. REspect, dominion, slavery, the mind. And remember, I was the one telling folks thath in Greek slavery, they never could use a slave if they were able to reason, once a person could reason, they were part of the working class that could now pay tax or own property (unless you were female) and race was not an issue with WHO was made slave. So again, liberty starts with the mind, if you want to a slave, that's your right, but do not try to put an unwilling person, just b/c they have some mixture of black or whatever, don't try to put them into your system of thought, as that can be problematic.

Robtard
It's so funny about thought. Weather I think I come from a star (one like the sun or not), or if I came from a race or if I came from the spirit of the moon; what I think, as long as I don't touch you, your income (which is a form a slavery), your job (which would be a form of slavery), or your property (car, house, bank)...what I think shouldn't matter to YOU, and likewise, unless you are being annoying, then you get ignored. Labels are like this, if someone "annoints" you with one, esp. if it's negative, you now have to PROVE yourself against that label (such as crazy or dumb or weirdo or bozo or whatever, ugly, pretty any ABSTRACT label), it's like a cloud between you and your mind, and you can't reach your mind without the interference of that label. (i'll show another illustration).

it's so IRONIC, let's say I think I'm (x) and let's say x=esteemed adjectives, someone else catches a whif of my thoughts and they don't like it, it's stinky to them. They could ignore it, or ignore me, or challenge my thought/esteem.

and about race, it's ironic that the dominion of the mind was the issue, how i thought of myself, by the same race that seems to prepetuate the history of slavery, when in fact, trying to possess my thoughts is a form of slavery, IRONIC.

Dominion, the mind, liberty, who has that right? And who has the right to teach someone else their version of morality. I'm a christian, I do not like the Muslim faith, and I have commented on it. At work, when muslim ladies pray in the lady's room, guess what I do if I happen to walk in? I don't shit bricks as some co-workers would, I simply leave and go to the next floor up or down. I respect the individual if they do not play games of controling who I think I am (which means having control over what I like to do, as they can now label that as being "white" or "black" or "out of place", and I don't want their promission for it, as I am not out to offer them promission to think or be who they want to be), but I may not like the culture, but if they individual respects me (my liberty), then I offer them the upmost hospitality, to the point of being over-gracious, even if I dislike or disapprove of their culture.

You were fired from your job, it happens, let it go; move on.

Czarina_Czarina
unless there is a responsibility to a person, such as a boss or parent or law officer/judge, then that other person's thought or perspective is given careful weight and gauranteed action in the positive. and again, they too are under the law, so my ex-boss telling me that i was confused and needed to be dominated, that was against my civil rights, my liberty.

however, if there is no responsibility for that other person, what they think is their business. if they think they are high or low, it's up to them to figure their own measure of esteem and leave mine alone. besides, they don't know how many years or suffering it took to develop the ability to earn an esteem.

chillmeistergen
It's so funny about thought. No matter I think I come from a star (one like the sun or not: Aryans think this way, and Aryans can be E. Indians, blacks, whites, Asians, as the swaztika has been used in buddism throughout asia, so no biggie if someone is mystic and thinks they are from the sun or another star system, who cares), or if I came from a race or if I came from the spirit of the moon; what I think, as long as I don't touch you, your income (which is a form a slavery), your job (which would be a form of slavery), or your property (car, house, bank)...what I think shouldn't matter to YOU, and likewise, unless you are being annoying, then you get ignored. Labels are like this, if someone "annoints" you with one, esp. if it's negative, you now have to PROVE yourself against that label (such as crazy or dumb or weirdo or bozo or whatever, ugly, pretty any ABSTRACT label), it's like a cloud between you and your mind, and you can't reach your mind without the interference of that label. (i'll show another illustration).

Dominion, the mind, liberty, who has that right? And who has the right to teach someone else their version of morality. I'm a christian, I do not like the Muslim faith, and I have commented on it. At work, when muslim ladies pray in the lady's room, guess what I do if I happen to walk in? I don't shit bricks as some co-workers would, I simply leave and go to the next floor up or down. I respect the individual if they do not play games of controling who I think I am (which means having control over what I like to do, as they can now label that as being "white" or "black" or "out of place", and I don't want their promission for it, as I am not out to offer them promission to think or be who they want to be), but I may not like the culture, but if they individual respects me (my liberty), then I offer them the upmost hospitality, to the point of being over-gracious, even if I dislike or disapprove of their culture. They earned my respect by not trying to possess or control what I think of myself and for that, I can be very gracious and overty kind and warm. To try to possess it, well, I'm rigid, quiet, distant, turning the other cheek or an about-face. REspect, dominion, slavery, the mind. And remember, I was the one telling folks thath in Greek slavery, they never could use a slave if they were able to reason, once a person could reason, they were part of the working class that could now pay tax or own property (unless you were female) and race was not an issue with WHO was made slave. So again, liberty starts with the mind, if you want to a slave, that's your right, but do not try to put an unwilling person, just b/c they have some mixture of black or whatever, don't try to put them into your system of thought, as that can be problematic.

Hang on a minute, you think you come from a star? Jesus, no wander you got fired. I bet you stink of piss and walk to the shops in slippers and pyjamas.

Robtard
unless there is a responsibility to a person, such as a boss or parent or law officer/judge, then that other person's thought or perspective is given careful weight and gauranteed action in the positive. and again, they too are under the law, so my ex-boss telling me that i was confused and needed to be dominated, that was against my civil rights, my liberty.

however, if there is no responsibility for that other person, what they think is their business. if they think they are high or low, it's up to them to figure their own measure of esteem and leave mine alone. besides, they don't know how many years or suffering it took to develop the ability to earn an esteem.

Correct, it's also called "sexual harassment", get a lawyer; sue for compensation. What you don't do, is rant irrelevant nonsense on a debate board like it's your own personal diary.

edit:
One word of advice, (if the boss/company doesn't settle out of court) do not mention anything you've said about "spirituality", "soul-switching", "coming from a star" etc. etc. etc. to the judge and/or jury. In fact, I advise you to not take the stand and just get a really good lawyer.

chillmeistergen
She'd just end up standing up in court going on about empaths and 'blacks'. It would be fantastic to watch, if it happens Czarina, please god tell us all about it.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
She'd just end up standing up in court going on about empaths and 'blacks'. It would be fantastic to watch, if it happens Czarina, please god tell us all about it.

LOL, I edited in the same sentiments as you responded... agreed, it would be a sight to see.

Have you ever seen "And Justice For ALL", where Al Pacino plays a lawyer who has a breakdown in the courtroom?

Kelly_Bean
Hang on a minute, you think you come from a star? Jesus, no wander you got fired. I bet you stink of piss and walk to the shops in slippers and pyjamas.
What's wrong with that? vin

Czarina_Czarina
people try to place negavity above your awareness, but in illustration, it's really counter-intuitive until you see it, but could be illustrated in may different ways:

i wish i were a photoshop person, but i'm not. the two bubble, the one on top is your own mind, the one on the left belongs to others, there motive is the red line, meaning they want you to go thru their negativity before you have access to your own brain/mind.

Robtard
people try to place negavity above your awareness, but in illustration, it's really counter-intuitive until you see it, but could be illustrated in may different ways:

i wish i were a photoshop person, but i'm not. the two bubble, the one on top is your own mind, the one on the left belongs to others, there motive is the red line, meaning they want you to go thru their negativity before you have access to your own brain/mind.

http://actu-buzz.com/img_news_m/170305114138.jpg

2D_MASTER

What does your wife do while you waste your life on KMC?

chillmeistergen
LOL, I edited in the same sentiments as you responded... agreed, it would be a sight to see.

Have you ever seen "And Justice For ALL", where Al Pacino plays a lawyer who has a breakdown in the courtroom?

Haha, yeah sorry about that, I saw after I'd posted it.

No I'm afraid I haven't, though I must give it a watch. Particularly if it resembles what I'd imagine our soul switched pal to act like.

Kelly_Bean
Dude you are on a roll today, man! rofl

Czarina_Czarina
here's an illustration of you thinking for yourself and not including the negative thoughts of others in the engine of your mind, the red line is your MOTIVE to use your own brain and think for yourself, in which the path doesn't go into the dominion of the thoughts of others with respect to you:

Robtard
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
What does your wife do while you waste your life on KMC?

Waits for me to **** her on her hands and knees with her ass-cheeks spread. Something you two have in common.

2D_MASTER
Waits for me to **** her on her hands and knees with her ass-cheeks spread. Something you two have in common.

Ooooooo that was sssso fawking vile.

Kelly_Bean
laughing out loud You are grand.

2D_MASTER

Isn't it about time you posted other picture of your arse?

chillmeistergen
Is that an impersonation of a Greek accent?

2D_MASTER
Is that an impersonation of a Greek accent?

Don't be racist... leave that to me and PONG.

Robtard

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/479/1000dollarbillro5.jpg

Kelly_Bean
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/479/1000dollarbillro5.jpg
Where the hell do you get these things at? laughing out loud

Robtard
Where the hell do you get these things at? laughing out loud

I make them, on the fly... cuz that's how I roll. Now show me your bung-hole, or else.

Kelly_Bean
I make them, on the fly... cuz that's how I roll. Now show me your bung-hole, or else.
I don't believe I have any bum pics.

2D_MASTER

Lie ^ .

Robtard

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7622/eightballny0.jpg

www.useacameraandtakeapicture.com

Czarina_Czarina
what is a man? many males have wondered this..well, man has a special obvious relationship that women don't have/own. he has two minds. someone asked me where was the mind or something like that, and i stated that the mind is not necessarily in the brain, it's probably used by the brain, but it's energy as a result of the brain using it. and anything that has life, has energy (frequency of vibration) you guys know this already...anyway, the "private" part of a man has life, the sperm tad-poles, they are life, and so, they too have a MIND. So, man is always in a constant balance b/t the life of the future in his domain (private parts) that is LIFE/energy AND also, the energy that is used to reason/emotions in his brain.

when i see a male, i don't know if he's a man, unless i see an "imaginary" line b/t the two minds. if you look at any man in the military, NO MATTER THE RACE/country, they always walk with that perfect line, and women do fall for it, as it invokes power, command, discipline (discipline is the next thing to command and power, that's why those who don't like others to succeed are the first to try to ruin a person's discipline), anyway, when i see a male, i look for that imaginary like, to see if he's a man. so, no, a woman can't be a man, a woman can like male things, depending on her personality, but she can't be a man, as a man has that relationship b/t his two domains, current mind/brain and the future mind below, and both can pull him, but for him to invoke order, he has to be a man, and not every male can establish this, people make mistakes, so it's not about researching past failures, but it's to invoke that passion that keeps both energies in the order that is characteristic to his constitution (whatever he is establishing in this life, protection, law, order, mechanics, abstractions, civility, healing, practioner of whatever, musician, etc.).

sorry if this appears too european for certain tastes, it's just an illustration ,think concept.

Kelly_Bean
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7622/eightballny0.jpg

www.useacameraandtakeapicture.com
No, I really don't have any ass pictures on my computer. Lol.
what is a man? many men have wondered this..well, man has a special obvious relationship that women don't have/own. he has two minds. someone asked me where was the mind or something like that, and i stated that the mind is not necessarily in the brain, it's probably used by the brain, but it's energy as a result of the brain using it. and anything that has life, has energy (frequency of vibration) you guys know this already...anyway, the "private" part of a man has life, the sperm tad-poles, they are life, and so, they too have a MIND. So, man is always in a constant balance b/t the life of the future in his domain (private parts) that is LIFE/energy AND also, the energy that is used to reason/emotions in his brain.

when i see a male, i don't know if he's a man, unless i see an "imaginary" line b/t the two minds. if you look at any man in the military, NO MATTER THE RACE/country, they always walk with that perfect line, and women do fall for it, as it invokes power, command, discipline (discipline is the next thing to command and power, that's why those who don't like others to succeed are the first to try to ruin a person's discipline), anyway, when i see a male, i look for that imaginary like, to see if he's a man. so, no, a woman can't be a man, a woman can like male things, depending on her personality, but she can't be a man, as a man has that relationship b/t his two domains, current mind/brain and the future mind below, and both can pull him, but for him to invoke order, he has to be a man, and not every male can establish this, people make mistakes, so it's not about researching past failures, but it's to invoke that passion that keeps both energies in the order that is characteristic to his constitution (whatever he is establishing in this life, protection, law, order, mechanics, abstractions, civility, healing, practioner of whatever, musician, etc.).

sorry if this appears too european for certain tastes, it's just an illustration ,think concept.
Lord, you really do insist on writing a page-full with every post don't you?

Robtard
what is a man?

A pair of testicles?

Anyhow, if Leonardo could see what you did to his ingenious Vitruvian Man sketch, he'd cry himself to death.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6209/davinci00zc4.jpg

Czarina_Czarina
if a man can balance the line b/t his upper brain/mind/energy and his lower life (sperm tadpoles)/energy, then he is demonstrating he conqured nature, the energy of life/soul put the flesh into his submission, and when other men see this and women see this, they get inspired, this is what causes a great leader (a woman can be a good leader as well).

Czarina_Czarina
A pair of testicles?

Anyhow, if Leonardo could see what you did to his ingenious Vitruvian Man sketch, he'd cry himself to death.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6209/davinci00zc4.jpg

a sac of future life.

Czarina_Czarina
i meant 2 sacs of future life, (spiritual) duality.

Alpha Centauri
a sac of future life.

A sack of potential future life.

POTENTIAL.

-AC

ADarksideJedi
To become what you wnat to become I guess.None of that does anything good for most people.People with Degrees most of the time have a hard time getting a job anyway.
Does the same for people who don't.So either way it sucks!jm

Robtard
A sack of potential future life.

POTENTIAL.

-AC

Hey you, hey... don't think I don't remember your dismissal of "potential", muck-shoveller.

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
To become what you wnat to become I guess.None of that does anything good for most people.People with Degrees most of the time have a hard time getting a job anyway.
Does the same for people who don't.So either way it sucks!jm
http://www.djbuddha.org/rants/archives/bunny-pancake.jpg

Czarina_Czarina

and i am suggesting that maybe (by experience) that this isn't true, you get to choice what you want to study, but after that, the game begins on your life/liberty, meaning, from that point on, you will be tested on whatever is the institutionalized truth, it could be pro-females, anti-gay, pro-black, anti-minority, pro-white, anti-black, it could be a number of things that are going to be tossed at you and the like, just to "test" you as a game, it's like the movie that Will Smith played, I never saw it, but I saw an older version of it, in which some rich men played god in his life and toyed with him, all awhile, he's homeless with a child. It's like that, it's as if they don't really need our production, what they want to do is see who can take what and how much of it. that's why you see so many talented/gifted/educated/degreed people without jobs, it's not the inability to do the skill, it's the GAMES that you are now thrown into, the working class literally are the gladitors of the Roman Empire, thrown into tiny or harsh battles to see how we handle things that have nothing to do with our skill or ambition. we are like pets and treated like that until they tire of us and then, it's game over.

Czarina_Czarina

and i am suggesting that maybe (by experience) that this isn't true, you get to choice what you want to study, but after that, the game begins on your life/liberty, meaning, from that point on, you will be tested on whatever is the institutionalized truth, it could be pro-females, anti-gay, pro-black, anti-minority, pro-white, anti-black, it could be a number of things that are going to be tossed at you and the like, just to "test" you as a game, it's like the movie that Will Smith played, I never saw it, but I saw an older version of it, in which some rich men played god in his life and toyed with him, all awhile, he's homeless with a child. It's like that, it's as if they don't really need our production, what they want to do is see who can take what and how much of it. that's why you see so many talented/gifted/educated/degreed people without jobs, it's not the inability to do the skill, it's the GAMES that you are now thrown into, the working class literally are the gladiators of the Roman Empire, thrown into tiny or harsh battles to see how we handle things that have nothing to do with our skill or ambition. we are like pets and treated like that until they tire of us and then, it's game over.

you're skinny right? let me tell you are social system of today, remember the pyramid, the one were the base is at the bottom and that represents the majority (black culture understands exactly what i am saying and about to say, they just aren't talking on this board about it), well, that was the past, now, you have to invert the pyramid and see that whatever was considered "top" or "the right thing to do or act or talk or walk" is on the bottom going down, that is the majority who followed the rules but put into the exact opposite situation and see if they pass or fail.

so, people are being put into "social exercises" to see what they do or what they say; so, if you want to be whatever, doctor, attorney, etc., your life maybe a series of "issues" that seem like the inversion of a pyramid.

i heard of folks say this before, and i use to just chuck them as nuts or trouble makers or nonconformist, but that was when i was being trained in conformity, right way to think, act, talk, walk. and then, thrown into situations in which people start to TEST to see how you behave under so many types of circumstances it's ridiculous.

i worked on a project one time, and we had a guy who was racist, you know me, if he doesn't touch me, he's fine with me, if he doesn't bother my liberity, i don't care if he thinks i'm skinny, fat, tall, short, blah blah, he has a right to his mind, it's his mind, not mine. well, i got into trouble, but it was moreso, a group trouble, not work trouble. the group was out to teach him a lesson, and i wasn't in the know. he inadvertantly forgot his diabetes meds, and he was about to die, and so, everyone was sitting around slowly figering what to do, and i was upset, someone then told me he was racist, and i asked if someone could call 911. i offered him my lunch, only after asking anyone white if they would offer their lunch to him, they all just kept away. i offered him fruit. and before i gave it to him, i told him that i know he is known to be racist, and i do not know the reason(s) why, if it's parental or social issues of the past, but, here is fruit and i didn't poison it (he started laughing) and i told him that i am not giving this to you b/c i am black and wanting your gratefulness. ok, so, after that happened, i was kinda an odd duck. so, guess what happens a week later, a black guy (he was into black culture and that was how he identified himself), he stared eating salt everyday and he had high blood pressure. NO BODY CARED, NOBODY. if they did, they didn't say anything to me about it, and i was so angry, one day at lunch, i told him that if i caught him with salt, i would pure water all over it and soil his salt-snack, and i asked him why was he doing this and that he can go to HR if he wants, that he was killing himself, and he started to tear up, and he told me he would stop eating salt and i made him promise to me. but see how this stuff ironically pops up, it's so like, testing people.

at my other job, i had someone write a bad note on my door, i knew who it was, and yes, i am part asian, but it was an Asian lady who was a bit of a socialite and was into stomping any female she wanted to, and she figured me to be whitewashed and didn't like me really, well, i threw the note away but some folks, esp. some blacks, felt that if it were in return, and i did that to her, she would be without mercy, i told them I KNOW, i grew up with a dad who looks kinda black, and did things to me, and his other kids; and if we were merciful, he punished us harder, he didn't believe in empathy at all, nor forgiveness. so, what these folks don't know is that i was already in a very abusive home, with a parent playing "test' games and punishing in a severe way, and sometimes in a counterintuitive manner, meaning, he would flip it on us and turn the dials even harder, he was just that way, very controlling, and it was all about control, what he said, even if it was counter-intuitive had to be obeyed and if we wanted purple, he gave us pink, and if we wanted tall, he gave us short, he would win our friendship, and pretend as if he was our friend, and ask what we wished or thought, and would give us the exact opposite. and we all started talking and comparing notes and realized who he was.

and to go thru this same thing in the work force, it's really something that isn't unique to me, and yes, it has me wondering what's the purpose of a career or following any institution at all?

http://www.isymbolz.com/spiritual/judaism/jd006-Star%20of%20David-02.jpg

The Black Ghost
Is there any way this question can be rephrased into a sentence or two? Im having trouble following now that I reread...very confusing

Czarina_Czarina
CHOICE=chose, sorry about my spelling errors.

they want to know every aspect of your being so they can control and play with you, when you start your job, you will see how certain people will try to find out WHERE YOU LIVED, WHO'S YOUR FAMILY, WHERE DO THEY LIVE, who do you know? and if they can get it out of you, how much do you make, where do you live? what car do you drive? what kind of men do you like?

pick and pick and pick, rotating different "friends" to ask you various questions as they go back and compare notes.

it has nothing to do with skill, they aren't using you for that, they want to know who you are so that they can dick your life around, that's why so many degreed people are without work. sorry. and next time you wonder why the stuff you purchase is worthless or the person who's dealing with you on the phone can talk nasty and rude and not know what they are doing, it's b/c at their job, they rule, and it has nothiing to do with doing a good JOB, it has to do with who is able to conform to whatever system of control is placed there, they can use guilt and say "that girl who looks black, she wants to be white, and listen to her talk" and go back to whites and make trouble for that person, they will trouble your life.

Czarina_Czarina
they will try to F**** you up, if they can't control how you think, they will try to F*** YOU UP...and use guilt or whatever means for the ones they have in control already, and it's not only about race, they can do the same thing to you about religion too, or sex, and if they are in the seat of power and they have others in the palm of their hands, what's going to happen to you and your life?

debt causes this country to go downward, it really does. people who are into these games do not give a darn about the overall system of this country, they are about CONTROLLING YOU AND YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR MIND and your income, until you obey them.

i had a lady tell me, after i told her "it's up to you to do what you wish and enjoy" she stated, do you think whites will allow you to do that? and i got really tired of talking to her and seemed like the more i did, the more the inverted-system came into play, as i stated i like to dress well, she stated don't you think whites will try to mess you over out of jealousy? CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTORL, CONTROL, and if they can't control you about race, religion, sex, etc., you are OUTTA THERE. that's why there are so many millions of degreed people without work and jobs that are like revolving doors, as people realize the game and exit fast, and jobs that can't fill the spot to get the work done...control, control, control, control, and if they are in management, you can forget it.

Alpha Centauri
Hey you, hey... don't think I don't remember your dismissal of "potential", muck-shoveller.

Can I just shock you?

I like potential. Despite what I just said earlier. At any time I have up to five lots of potential in my house.

-AC

Czarina_Czarina
ops, i fogot to mention...if you watch this video, listen to her voice, she sounds "white" (whatever that means), HOWEVER, she doesn't have a perm, if she had perm/straighten hair with that talk, or extentions with that talk, she would get harassed by people who think "dominion" slavery, trying to possess someone. sad.

but, true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7FPOokVU7E&feature=dir

Czarina_Czarina
Can I just shock you?

I like potential. Despite what I just said earlier. At any time I have up to five lots of potential in my house.

-AC

you don't have to read my threads, as of now, you are ignored.

Czarina_Czarina
ops, i fogot to mention...if you watch this video, listen to her voice, she sounds "white" (whatever that means), HOWEVER, she doesn't have a perm, if she had perm/straighten hair with that talk, or extentions with that talk, she would get harassed by people who think "dominion" slavery, trying to possess someone. sad. she has a pretty face and tone, so she can walk around BALD or with purple hair with ballons, and would still look great, it's the face/tone that is selling. anyway, just an example of how sounding "white" is ok and when it would be an issue of the race-police.

but, true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7FPOokVU7E&feature=dir

and remember this host, she sounds "white" too, uhm, why would anyone harass or bother any of these females?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Msxd-LgVUg

Alpha Centauri
you don't have to read my threads, as of now, you are ignored.

It's a curious thing that you're even here still.

-AC

Czarina_Czarina
Aisha Tyler

this one is pretty, she has the face, and her hair is straight (ooooooo, imagine that), but look at her first name, it's not "white", if she was named "lisa" with that talk and mannerism, she maybe harrassed by the race-police.

Czarina_Czarina
they will try to F**** you up, if they can't control how you think, they will try to F*** YOU UP...and use guilt or whatever means for the ones they have in control already, and it's not only about race, they can do the same thing to you about religion too, or sex, and if they are in the seat of power and they have others in the palm of their hands, what's going to happen to you and your life?

debt causes this country to go downward, it really does. people who are into these games do not give a darn about the overall system of this country, they are about CONTROLLING YOU AND YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR MIND and your income, until you obey them.

i had a lady tell me, after i told her "it's up to you to do what you wish and enjoy" she stated, do you think whites will allow you to do that? and i got really tired of talking to her and seemed like the more i did, the more the inverted-system came into play, as i stated i like to dress well, she stated don't you think whites will try to mess you over out of jealousy? CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTORL, CONTROL, and if they can't control you about race, religion, sex, etc., you are OUTTA THERE. that's why there are so many millions of degreed people without work and jobs that are like revolving doors, as people realize the game and exit fast, and jobs that can't fill the spot to get the work done...control, control, control, control, and if they are in management, you can forget it.

a person told me a long time ago that the idea of "liberalism" is taught in college and makes a person "change", and that the work force is such that it will make you re-think the entire idealism of liberty. and what's the response back after all that i've explained "that's exactly the plan". make you hate liberty so that you won't enjoy it b/c in liberty, you respect the mindset of others, even if you have to ignore them, but that same person can end up doing things that test every aspect of what it means to be an American, and it's founded on self-ownership, liberity.

dadudemon
a person told me a long time ago that the idea of "liberalism" is taught in college and makes a person "change", and that the work force is such that it will make you re-think the entire idealism of liberty. and what's the response back after all that i've explained "that's exactly the plan". make you hate liberty so that you won't enjoy it b/c in liberty, you respect the mindset of others, even if you have to ignore them, but that same person can end up doing things that test every aspect of what it means to be an American, and it's founded on self-ownership, liberity.

(edited-I was just gettin frustrated with czarina again.)

Rogue Jedi
a person told me a long time ago that the idea of "liberalism" is taught in college and makes a person "change", and that the work force is such that it will make you re-think the entire idealism of liberty. and what's the response back after all that i've explained "that's exactly the plan". make you hate liberty so that you won't enjoy it b/c in liberty, you respect the mindset of others, even if you have to ignore them, but that same person can end up doing things that test every aspect of what it means to be an American, and it's founded on self-ownership, liberity. are you talking to your imaginary friend?

Imperial_Samura
a person told me a long time ago that the idea of "liberalism" is taught in college and makes a person "change", and that the work force is such that it will make you rethink the entire idealism of liberty. and what's the response back after all that i've explained "that's exactly the plan". make you hate liberty so that you won't enjoy it b/c in liberty, you respect the mindset of others, even if you have to ignore them, but that same person can end up doing things that test every aspect of what it means to be an American, and it's founded on self-ownership, liberity.

A person told me a long time ago that he was in danger of being eaten alive by carnivorous roses. But as far as I knew he had no reason to think that other then watching Day of the Triffids while high.

I work, and as far as I go nothing that has happened to make me rethink the entire idealism of liberty. Is the person who told you this some kind of researcher who knows what he was talking about or is it just a "you know, I think the idea of liberalism is taught in college and makes a person change. Etc."

chillmeistergen
Can I just shock you?

-AC

I like wine.

Victor Von Doom
Did race come into this thread at any point?

Just curious.

(Not curious enough to look).

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
are you talking to your imaginary friend?
That's what I was wondering. She needs to take a breather.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
A person told me a long time ago that he was in danger of being eaten alive by carnivorous roses. But as far as I knew he had no reason to think that other then watching Day of the Triffids while high.

I work, and as far as I go nothing that has happened to make me rethink the entire idealism of liberty. Is the person who told you this some kind of researcher who knows what he was talking about or is it just a "you know, I think the idea of liberalism is taught in college and makes a person change. Etc."

It was her observation, but she's not alone in that observation.

You may have respectful employees, not saying those don't exist.

Another poster asked why are there so many people with degrees without income or jobs, and I told her my experience.

The issue of race came up b/c that was a social battle going on at work, so much so that one black lady told me that I need to stay in my place, had no idea what she meant, but it was total group think, meaning, "we" want to enforce "x" social behavior.

If you don't have to work for a living THANK GOD.

And yes, there are plenty of jobs that do not get filed and the company's mission is retarded b/c of what some co-workers do to each other, and if it's a revolving door, that means people start to realize something and they exit fast, but the work is now backlogged, isn't it? So what's more important, the work getting done or social reform?

LIBERTY, your mind doesn't belong to me b/c I do not own the rights of your mind, such as who to associate with, association is a constituational right, and when she told me "stay in your place" she was violating that.

Liberty

I keep showing this, but it's worth it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCVlfTIOwaM

And this is the law, no one has the right to take your liberty, but some will TRY to do this at your job, esp. with respect to SOCIAL issues.

inimalist
you forget that companies are private institutions and allowed to do as they wish

if it is you who have the problem with them, than it was you who needed to find other emplyment.

If you were so dissatisfied with your job and there was so much strife, I can only think the employer was justified in your dismissal. From my limited interactions with you, I can honestly say you would not increase my productivity or enjoyment at work.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by inimalist
you forget that companies are private institutions and allowed to do as they wish

if it is you who have the problem with them, than it was you who needed to find other emplyment.

If you were so dissatisfied with your job and there was so much strife, I can only think the employer was justified in your dismissal. From my limited interactions with you, I can honestly say you would not increase my productivity or enjoyment at work.

you are assuming it was a dismissal. and this is about answering the question, why are so many degreed people without work, companies/institutions with revolving doors yet complain of backlogged work, etc.

and regarding civil rights (your liberty), no one has the right to violate that.

inimalist
you are assuming it was a dismissal. and this is about answering the question, why are so many degreed people without work, companies/institutions with revolving doors yet complain of backlogged work, etc.

many people with degrees are idiots who were pushed through the educational institution by wealthy parents. Consequently, people have no passion for their knowledge and are uninterested in devoting the time and effort required to be involved in their field.

Companies have a revolving door policy because there are many of these overly educated idiots out there who will never ammount to more than their desk job that they could have earned through some hard work just out of secondary school.

Why do they complain of backlogged work? Because they need to make money.

Oh, wait, I guess the answer you really are looking for is that many people are idiots. They will hire the cheapest and most expendable employees, work them until they burn out, then hire the next round. Very profitable.

Want to change it? start investing wink

and regarding civil rights (your liberty), no one has the right to violate that.

of course they do

have you never been searched going into a club?

Czarina_Czarina
many people with degrees are idiots who were pushed through the educational institution by wealthy parents. Consequently, people have no passion for their knowledge and are uninterested in devoting the time and effort required to be involved in their field.

Companies have a revolving door policy because there are many of these overly educated idiots out there who will never ammount to more than their desk job that they could have earned through some hard work just out of secondary school.

Why do they complain of backlogged work? Because they need to make money.

Oh, wait, I guess the answer you really are looking for is that many people are idiots. They will hire the cheapest and most expendable employees, work them until they burn out, then hire the next round. Very profitable.

Want to change it? start investing wink

of course they do

have you never been searched going into a club?

I am not into categorizing people as "degreed" being smarter or stupid. But, if people are trained for a career and they obey what it takes to get that, but now, are seeing the "test" mode of social reform, which has nothing to do with the job...rather testing that person's liberty, your liberty is to associate with whom you want to, and to think of whatever you want to about yourself, and you aren't to own others and others do not own you, you don't steal from their account and vise versa, you don't murder them and they don't murder you, you don't try to dominate their mind and they don't try to dominate yours. Liberty.

And backlog has to do with employees dragging their butts, or causing others to do the same or harrassing the good workers so that they leave and can go back to the regular mode of shuffle.

I had one lady accuse me of giving other employees a hard time, I stated why? She said b/c I work hard, and that sets a standard that causes the next person to have to achieve my level of work, and they may or may not be able to do that, so, she stated I was cheating mankind by working too hard, if I worked less, and asked for raises, I would be setting the bar better.

botankus
Did race come into this thread at any point?

That's a rhetorical question but I looked anyway. It only took me about 2 seconds to browse the first Corrina essay post I came to.

inimalist
I am not into categorizing people as "degreed" being smarter or stupid. But, if people are trained for a career and they obey what it takes to get that, but now, are seeing the "test" mode of social reform, which has nothing to do with the job.

I'd disagree. People end up in careers that they don't like, most work in not enjoyable. I don't think there is a "test", just that most people who have spent their life in schools at any level are really, REALLY detached from reality. Educational institutions, even at the university level, are glorified child care programs. I don't think this is the fault of the institutions, as every prof I speak to has nothing but negative things to say about the weigning work habbits of the students comming through their programs.

I've had many profs express to me how it is amazing that I am so passionate about what I am studying. However, from my point of view, I cannot imagine spending any money or time on something I didn't love this much.

Long story short, more people are getting an education than the jobs that require their expertise.

And backlog has to do with employees dragging their butts, or causing others to do the same.

I had one lady accuse me of giving other employees a hard time, I stated why? She said b/c I work hard, and that sets a standar that causes the next person to have to achieve my level of work, and they may or may not be able to do that, so, she stated I was cheating mankind by working too hard, if I worked less, and asked for raises, I would be setting the bar better.

the lady you refer to is the worst scum of humanity

What you say seems all over the place a lot, but this is an excellent point. People are resentful of those who are willing to work hard and excell at what they want. If you quit, that is unfortunate, because it means you let them beat you, but i can totally understand.

Czarina_Czarina

What you say seems all over the place a lot, but this is an excellent point. People are resentful of those who are willing to work hard and excell at what they want. If you quit, that is unfortunate, because it means you let them beat you, but i can totally understand.

it's not all over the place. i am very focused on what i am saying. and i agree, she is scum, but people like her can RUN or RULE an organization.

and yes, it was a cohersed resignation.

inimalist
you edited this in so I figured I'd respond to it too

rather testing that person's liberty, your liberty is to associate with whom you want to, and to think of whatever you want to about yourself, and you aren't to own others and others do not own you, you don't steal from their account and vise versa, you don't murder them and they don't murder you, you don't try to dominate their mind and they don't try to dominate yours. Liberty.

I don't understand your argument...

this is really incongruent with everything else in your post...

"Liberty", as this abstract symbol you are talking of, does not exist. Freedom of association means that the government is not allowed to tell you who you can and cannot associate with (provided you are not a gang or whatever).

People stealing from your bank is a criminal offense and would never be defended as a part of "liberty". The government arrests those who commit this felony, the same with murder.

Freedom of though means that the government is not allowed to try and control your mind.

Please remember, rights and freedoms are only an arrangement between individual and state, not an agreement between individuals. You have freedom of speech in a public park, but not my house.

inimalist
it's not all over the place. i am very focused on what i am saying. and i agree, she is scum, but people like her can RUN or RULE an organization.

and yes, it was a cohersed resignation.

so, you see a connection between association rights, bank theft, a lady at your work, the problems of the educational institution, and backlog at differant companies?

what is this connection aside from their having been experienced by you? You may be errorously associating things that happened at a similar time as being related to eachother, which is a Gestalt principal of grouping, so you can hardly be faulted for it.

Robtard
you edited this in so I figured I'd respond to it too

I don't understand your argument...

You could sit under the tree of enlightenment for 70 years and experience "enlightenment" tenfold; still you wouldn't understand her argument.

Hint: There isn't one.

inimalist
You could sit under the tree of enlightenment for 70 years and experience "enlightenment" tenfold; still you wouldn't understand her argument.

Hint: There isn't one.

lol

I'm both at work and bored. wink

killing time FTW

Czarina_Czarina
so, you see a connection between association rights, bank theft, a lady at your work, the problems of the educational institution, and backlog at differant companies?

what is this connection aside from their having been experienced by you? You may be errorously associating things that happened at a similar time as being related to eachother, which is a Gestalt principal of grouping, so you can hardly be faulted for it.

the lady at the job was trying to play games of control, "stay in your place", that's against a person's civil rights.

yeah, i went thru someone taking money from my bank account around the same time of other threatsover the past 2 weeks. liberty is to protect your life, mind, and property, it's all connected as your self-ownership (watch the video, as i am not deviating from their words just for simplicity).

and i am asking about purpose of work, career, when it's really been about social reform according to who ever has the power to bully another person's liberty, and liberty does have to do with what you think about yourself, who you decide to associate with, etc.

inimalist
the lady at the job was trying to play games of control, "stay in your place", that's against a person's civil rights.

yeah, i went thru someone taking money from my bank account around the same time of other threatsover the past 2 weeks. liberty is to protect your life, mind, and property, it's all connected as your self-ownership (watch the video, as i am not deviating from their words just for simplicity).

and i am asking about purpose of work, career, when it's really been about social reform according to who ever has the power to bully another person's liberty, and liberty does have to do with what you think about yourself, who you decide to associate with, etc.

a word that means so much is useless

while each of these paragraphs does have some points, none of them are related to liberty as you are describing it.

Czarina_Czarina

while each of these paragraphs does have some points, none of them are related to liberty as you are describing it.

yes they are related to liberty as described, it's related to the American constitution.

Victor Von Doom

One might consider it a floating signifier.

Zebedee
One might consider it a floating signifier.

Or not if they weren't pretentious as hell.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Zebedee
Or not if they weren't pretentious as hell.

I happen to know that he is.

So **** you.

debbiejo
Ah oh...

Victor Von Doom
Were you wanting something?

debbiejo
Yeah, pizza!

Zebedee
I happen to know that he is.

So **** you.

?

Really?

Victor Von Doom
?

Really?

Y-yes.

Zebedee
Y-yes.

but why **** me?

Victor Von Doom
but why **** me?
Gotta **** something.

Zebedee
Gotta **** something.

Are you a dog?

Robtard
Gotta **** something.
It's clearly a matter of 'want'; not 'need', especially in this case.

Victor Von Doom
So, the dictionary defines a career as 'an occupation or profession'.

I tend to agree.

Robtard
So, the dictionary defines a career as 'an occupation or profession'.

I tend to agree.

So we agree that you "want" to have copious amounts of butt-sex with the sock; it isn't a "need".

Victor Von Doom
So we agree that you "want" to have copious amounts of butt-sex with the sock; it isn't a "need".

C-can't it be both?

Czarina_Czarina
what is a man? many males have wondered this..well, man has a special obvious relationship that women don't have/own. he has two minds. someone asked me where was the mind or something like that, and i stated that the mind is not necessarily in the brain, it's probably used by the brain, but it's energy as a result of the brain using it. and anything that has life, has energy (frequency of vibration) you guys know this already...anyway, the "private" part of a man has life, the sperm tad-poles, they are life, and so, they too have a MIND. So, man is always in a constant balance b/t the life of the future in his domain (private parts) that is LIFE/energy AND also, the energy that is used to reason/emotions in his brain.

Bardock42
How would that appear too "european"?

Last I checked insane was not a synonym of European.

Czarina_Czarina
sorry, i'm still ignoring bradddocks posts/

Bardock42
sorry, i'm still ignoring bradddocks posts/ Bardock, you whore.

And explain how your thoughts were "European".

Czarina_Czarina

Bardock42

How are your thoughts European?

Czarina_Czarina
SOMEONE besides him, i didn't even read it.

Czarina_Czarina
edit

Lord Melkor
He asked why you described your thoughts as "European" Czarina.

Captain REX
Really, CC, you need to stop posting your posts repeatedly and replying to yourself.

www.livejournal.com

Use that!

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
He asked why you described your thoughts as "European" Czarina.

Did I describe my thoughts as European? Maybe western philosphy, anyone who was educated in the west would be copying western philosophy, they should be humble enough to admit that even if they are made to feel embarassed because they don't look like a typical western, I don't. If I talked about Toaism or Confusious, I would admit it's Eastern philosophy or talk about where it derived to give it substance and honor. If I knew of a paradox that came from Africa (I know a few), I would talk about where it came from, not to brag about what I know, but to give respect to it's derivation.

What I would like to know is why would someone even care about which philosphy is western or eastern or african or a combo, people think according to whatever, and why would i question what is associated with whom, as if that person's mind is under my subjection. Are they that important to me? Where is the seat of power, over someone else's mind or over my own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.