sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
I was just going over SM's last appearance in FNSM and i noticed his actions are kinda like when he was first turing into a hero. So I'm wondering does anyone feel like they may be getting him ready to become a good guy again?

Bicnarok
I think not. He wont appear again in the movies.

Darkhalen
no he won't be in 4 theres no need for him he should not have been in the third movie

Ozone
Originally posted by lando005
I was just going over SM's last appearance in FNSM and i noticed his actions are kinda like when he was first turing into a hero. So I'm wondering does anyone feel like they may be getting him ready to become a good guy again?

Never going to happen.

lando005
Originally posted by Ozone
Never going to happen. it happened once already

Ozone
Your point?

It's not going to happen.

Get over yourself.

Arachnid1
Your point?

Get over yourself.

Way to be sudle dude.

no expression

As for the idea, I dought it will happen, but then again, I never thought Gargan would get the symbiote. If thats possible, than anything is.

Darkhalen
gargan must DIE

lando005
Your point?

Get over yourself. my point is it can happen again and your not proving anything other than you have nothing to say and you feel like being a prick

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by lando005
my point is it can happen again and your not proving anything other than you have nothing to say and you feel like being a prick

It took you a whole month to make that comeback?

Neo Darkhalen
Wow that is bad.

lando005
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
It took you a whole month to make that comeback? no i just forgot about this thread

Neo Darkhalen
It takes you more then 2 weeks, to come back at Yoshi with that.

lando005
sorry geez i just don't come here often, is that such a crime?

Neo Darkhalen
No, Never said it was, but I fail to understand why you would bring this argument back up, after almost 2 weeks, that is what concerns me.

lando005
cause i was going back through some of my old threads to see how they were doing and i saw a comment for me which i didn't reply to so i figured better late than never

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough, I still think it was best to ignore them.

lando005
eh it was more of a respect thing

Neo Darkhalen
I understand, I hold respect in high regard, I think the only reason they commented, was because it was so long ago the post you replyed to, that they felt it was foolish, I don't mind myself.

Toku King
I think that they're going to keep Sandman on the neutral area. It makes him more interesting, and have sold more books involving him that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.