Namor, The Sub-Mariner vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zahit
No holds barred fight to the death.
It takes place in Central Park, New York.

Discuss.
Keep it reasonable.
No stupid PIS examples.....

kgkg
Namor wins

The MISTER
Well.... Can Wolverine gut him like a fish?

Zahit
Originally posted by The MISTER
Well.... Can Wolverine gut him like a fish?
Yes his claws can pierce Namor's skin (bulletproof as it is).

DarkCrawler
Namor will rip Wolverines arms away and laugh as he bleeds to death. Beating him with the arms on the same time.

The MISTER
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor will rip Wolverines arms away and laugh as he bleeds to death. Beating him with the arms on the same time. laughing out loud

ScarletSpider
Namor can be hurt by Wolverine's claws, but I think Namor has the advantage, being super strong, flight, and a scion of land and sea. He could easily pound Wolverine down for a bit and drown him.

DarkCrawler
After he has beaten Wolverine, he will declare war to entire earth-dweller world because he's not tired of fighting yet.

Like in Marvel Knights 4:

Namor: "Two tickets, please."

Museum faculty member: "Pleasedon'tkillmebecauseIamanlandweller, Pleasedon'tkillmebecauseIamanlandweller..."

Maestro
This thread just shows another portrayal on how over-rated Wolverine is, putting him against someone totally out of his league.

Zahit
Originally posted by Maestro
This thread just shows another portrayal on how over-rated Wolverine is, putting him against someone totally out of his league.
This statement is rather problematic cause Wolverine's fighting skills,
experience, claws/bones, and healing would pose a danger to most
heroes or villians. Even ones far more powerful.
The problem is the way he's written. He SHOULD be using his
awesome skills and smarts to dodge and slash people to bits.
However, these days he just takes punches like he's
the Hulk and heals like a GOD. That's nonsense.

Personnally I think Namor would take Wolverine down hard,
but he'd definitely be checking in to the Our Lady of Posiedon
Hospital on the lower east side of Atlantis for some serious stitches.

DarkCrawler

jinzin
personally, I think that wolvie could beat namor...I'll elaborate later...

mdbull73
I think Namor dies drowning Wolverine.

jrodslam
With all the serious blows to the head, Namor turns Wolverine into a vegetable.

Swanky-Tuna
I think he'd just trap wolvie under a rock in the water

armandovalles
Namor. He lifts 200,000 tons ut of water. That means out of water he can punch Wolvie's head off. In water, well, i dont even wanna get into that.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by armandovalles
Namor. He lifts 200,000 tons ut of water. That means out of water he can punch Wolvie's head off. In water, well, i dont even wanna get into that.

Namor has never been any stronger than 85 ton in water 40 ton out of water.

He still crushes Wolverine. cool

derrick24
i see that we have a lot of wolverine haters in here. To be honest i think that if wolverine fights any kind of brawler (which that is what namor is) and his claws affect that person, wolverine will win.

Oh and also i have been doing a little research and it showed that wolverine has mastered every fighting style on the planet. Namor lose just like he lost in the other encounter he had with wolverine.

DarkCrawler
Yes, well, pardon me if I don't believe that your research is correct. How did it show that Wolverine has mastered every fighting style?

And how will Wolverine defeat Namor? Please, tell me. I still need my dose of insane rambling today. It always makes me laugh.

Namor has knocked out Hulk with one punch. What would happen to Wolverine?

And Tony Stark, Namor is currently Class 100. Here are some of his feats:

Namor will defeat Wolverine so easy that it is not even funny. He can just rip his hands away, walk to the water with Wolverine's handless body and drown him. Or fly with him 10 miles up and dropping him from there. Or just beat Wolverine to death with his own legs. Make your pick.

jrodslam
Originally posted by derrick24
i see that we have a lot of wolverine haters in here. To be honest i think that if wolverine fights any kind of brawler (which that is what namor is) and his claws affect that person, wolverine will win.

Oh and also i have been doing a little research and it showed that wolverine has mastered every fighting style on the planet. Namor lose just like he lost in the other encounter he had with wolverine.

I may be a Wolverine hater, but I can admit when he outclasses someone. Namor has Wolverine clearly outclassed in this fight however. True Wolvernie does know many styles of fighting, but mastered every style on the planet? I dont know about that one.

Namor is also very fluent in multiple forms of fighting as well. For he has mastered every form of Atlanten fighting as well as learned new ones from his time with Captain America back in the WW2 days.

And about Namor and Wolverines last encounter in the Invaders series? That was the WORST Namor fight in the history of Namor fights. As a true fan of Namor, we all know what hes capable of enduring. The book after doesnt even have Namor healed. Once he's in contact with water, his healing factor kicks in tremendously. Wolverine takes 2 clear punches and doesnt even hit the ground? Smells like BS to me. Namors reflexes are horribly shown. And when Wolverine is caught in an explosion, he stands in the fire without his skin OR clothes burning? Talk about trying to make someone GOD level.

In the first encounter, Wolverines claws didnt even have an effect on Namor. The Invaders series has destoryed the Namor we all have grown to love over the years. Hopefully when the new Defenders series comes out, they(writers) will restore Namor to glory.

But classic Namor destroys classic Wolverine anyday. No hate, just truth.

JWangSDC
the thing is that when vs someone like namor...wolverine actually has a chance because it's going to be a fish fight...err fist fight, and wolverine has his skills,claws, and healing factor to help him. Sure he's completely outclassed, but it's not like he's fighting magneto who he won't have a chance to touch.

But yea, Namor is a beast and should be destroying wolverine

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine has quick reflexes. he has killed humans before they could even react. one swipe of wolveerine's claws and he is down. wolverine has survived a 100 ton punch from the hulk so he can surely survive a 40 to 80 ton punch. he deals with them every once and awhile from colossus. plus, namor will get hurt when he punches at any of his bones

Arahan
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine has quick reflexes. he has killed humans before they could even react. one swipe of wolveerine's claws and he is down. wolverine has survived a 100 ton punch from the hulk so he can surely survive a 40 to 80 ton punch. he deals with them every once and awhile from colossus. plus, namor will get hurt when he punches at any of his bones

laughing laughing laughing

He get hurt when he punches Wolverine? laughing laughing laughing

I like your jokes, you could be a good entertainer laughing laughing laughing

WOLVERINEFAN
Originally posted by Arahan
laughing laughing laughing

He get hurt when he punches Wolverine? laughing laughing laughing

I like your jokes, you could be a good entertainer laughing laughing laughing

how is it funny? the sub mariner cant break his bones and a hard punch to the ribs is going to back fire on namor. if he punched him in the head, he would get hurt

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine can still stab him and is a better fighter

Arahan

who?-kid
I don't know... imo it's not as easy imo as one would think...

They are both close combat fighters, but I really think Wolverine is the better fighter, and is more dangerous with his claws than Namor with his hands (I mean when they are fighting each other).

Like JWangSDC said : it probably will turn out in a fist fight, and sorry people, but Namor better keep his distance.

Don't get me wrong : Namor should crush Wolverine, but sometimes, Namor fights stupid.

The MISTER
Namor would casually drop a battleship on him.

DarkCrawler
how is it funny? the sub mariner cant break his bones and a hard punch to the ribs is going to back fire on namor. if he punched him in the head, he would get hurt

And so would Wolverine.

Namor punched Hulk, and he flew away for miles, landing away all the way to the shore. He punched Hulk so hard that he reverted back to Banner. And that was not his first time beating Hulk. Taken on account that Wolverine is smaller, he would land to the next state and die. Or at least go unconscious and lose.

And what if Namor just grabs his hands and drowns him? Rips his limbs from his sockets and watch him bleed to death? Beats him do death with an truck? Grabs him from his legs, swings him around and throws him all the way to San Fransisco? Drops an bus on him? The possibilities are endless.

God, the Wolverine fans are irritating.

Zahit
Wolvie would no doubt slice Namor up pretty good,
but Wolvie will go down before Namor.
The Avenging Son of Atlantis will have a new rug for his palace....
even if it means getting a bit hacked-up.

radioboy121
And what if Namor just grabs his hands and drowns him? Rips his limbs from his sockets and watch him bleed to death? Beats him do death with an truck? Grabs him from his legs, swings him around and throws him all the way to San Fransisco? Drops an bus on him? The possibilities are endless.

If it was so easy, a lot of medium to high tier strength characters would have done this already to Wolverine. Unless we're assuming Wolverine is fighting him near or in water, Wolverine has a definite fighting chance with Namor. His speed, stregth and agility levels aren't anything he hasn't seen before and have countered.

who?-kid
I think this is something like : whoever hits the other guy first, wins.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by radioboy121
If it was so easy, a lot of medium to high tier strength characters would have done this already to Wolverine. Unless we're assuming Wolverine is fighting him near or in water, Wolverine has a definite fighting chance with Namor. His speed, stregth and agility levels aren't anything he hasn't seen before and have countered.

One punch would still send Logan flying...just look at my sig.

WOLVERINEFAN

jrodslam
u think im crazy? i know wolverine can lose and die, but not in this matchup. namor is not even in any league of the cosmics

Are you saying that only cosmics can beat Wolverine?

WOLVERINEFAN
And so would Wolverine.

Namor punched Hulk, and he flew away for miles, landing away all the way to the shore. He punched Hulk so hard that he reverted back to Banner. And that was not his first time beating Hulk. Taken on account that Wolverine is smaller, he would land to the next state and die. Or at least go unconscious and lose.

if namor wanted to do any of that, he would hafta get in close. and if he did, he would get stabbed. wolverine would not let any of that happen. last time i checked, namor does not have super speed

Zahit
u think im crazy?
we know son, we know.....

jrodslam
if namor wanted to do any of that, he would hafta get in close. and if he did, he would get stabbed. wolverine would not let any of that happen. last time i checked, namor does not have super speed

Hes probably just as fast as Wolverine. Maybe even faster. Not superspeed, but way above human speeds.

DarkCrawler

He is still faster then Wolverine.

And he doesn't need to get close. He can just fly up and drop an truck on him.

WOLVERINEFAN
Originally posted by jrodslam
Are you saying that only cosmics can beat Wolverine?

no. im saying that namor is not extremely powerful. its nothing wolverine cant handle. he's handles much harder things than some mermaid in a speedo

DarkCrawler
no. im saying that namor is not extremely powerful. its nothing wolverine cant handle. he's handles much harder things than some mermaid in a speedo

Mermaid in speedo?

You mean "First superpowered character of Marvel Comics ever created who has knocked out Hulk with one punch, something that Wolverine can't even dream of doing?"

Yeah, that is what you meant.

Wolverine is dogshit compared to Namor.

WOLVERINEFAN
Originally posted by Zahit
we know son, we know.....

shut up! im not crazy just because i think wolverine might win here. all he needs is one swipe and its over

DarkCrawler
And Namor needs only one punch and it is over.

WOLVERINEFAN
Mermaid in speedo?

You mean "First superpowered character of Marvel Comics ever created who has knocked out Hulk with one punch, something that Wolverine can't even dream of doing?"

Yeah, that is what you meant.

Wolverine is dogshit compared to Namor.

we all know that the writing sux. one punch from a 40-80 ton lifter would not KO the hulk. not with his healing factor.

DarkCrawler
You mean Class 100 character? Especially when in water? And Wolverine has fought Hulk and did well. That is not bad writing to you?

Did you read the entire thread? You probably didn't, as you are an ignorant fanboy who only reads the thread title.

Let me post the feats of Namor again.

Doesn't look like Class 80 to me.

Idiot.

Zahit
we all know that the writing sux. one punch from a 40-80 ton lifter would not KO the hulk. not with his healing factor.
Namor can lift 100 tons (according to new Marvel stats)
and the fight was underwater.
Namor's beaten Hulk by outsmarting him into
the water on more than one occasion.
How many characters can claim ANY type of victory over Hulk?

CorderaMitchell
very very few.

It was claimed by spidey that you wear down him physically and emotionally and the gamma effect reverses, he proved it after beating a gamma character much like the hulk, then confessed he was capable of doing it to the hulk after a long, tactical match, in which he wears him down, not really trying to kill him outright.

namor wins

Tony Stark
Yes, well, pardon me if I don't believe that your research is correct. How did it show that Wolverine has mastered every fighting style?

And how will Wolverine defeat Namor? Please, tell me. I still need my dose of insane rambling today. It always makes me laugh.

Namor has knocked out Hulk with one punch. What would happen to Wolverine?

And Tony Stark, Namor is currently Class 100. Here are some of his feats:

confused

I would like to see anything that Marvel itself has put out that states that Namor is Class 100 now. Because I've never seen it. cool

jinzin
okay well first off...wolvie held his own and even eventually beat tiger shark (a namor villain of sorts) in the water.....but I'll admit he got extremeley lucky in how he was able to secure a victory....

for the purposes of this fight I assumed that the fight would take place outside of the water....in the water this match shouldn't even be debateable...namor gains an even bigger strength and speed advantage than he has on land, (in water for every 3 to 4 hits namor lands wolverine might as well be in still frame).....

due to that fact that wolverine's basically screwed in a water fight with sub-mariner i would have to assume this fight takes place outside of the water as that's really the only way this stays interesting.... outside of the water I think wolverine wins.. sure namor is capible of flight his speed is slightly superior and he has a huge strength advantage...but as wolverinefan said...it's nothing wolviering hasn't delt with before...

Namor has a slight speed advantage due to his physiology...but while wolverine can afford to take punshment up close in h2h and keep comin....namor would (and has for that matter) get downed with only one or two hits from logan..... flights okay but it's more of a defensive ability....offensively it won't do anything unless he gets in close, and again wolverine should easily be able to deal with him up close....the thing is, namor's a good fighter....but he's no wolverine...wolverine's better plain and simple....namor's speed and flight are great attributes but will only hold up for so long against a guy who doesn't need to be as cautious. Saying namor is going to KO logan in one hit is absurd....logan the guy who had a fist fight with a class 40-70 character and knocked him out...went toe to toe with warpath in a fistfight and was winning...hell, Hulk can't even one punch logan....and he's tried....and tried. Logan's durability is always sold short around here because people don't like him....he ain't getting KOed by namor in 5 shots much less 1.....

that said, wolverine can make a few mistakes and he'll probably be okay...all he has to so is stall for a minute or two and heal up and he will be okay for sure....namor however....he can't afford to make mistakes considering that he's a melee fighter and that wolverine's better at h2h it's more likely that namor will get gutted like a fish (....lol) than KOing logan first.

Now...if namor were to play it smart and whack wolverine with metal poles and drop chuncks of street on wolverine's head...than yeah namor would eventually win without even getting his hands dirty...but I was assuming this fight was more relative to what the fighters can do to eachother using the attributes they've been given...not a weapon that they may or may not be able to make use of....if that's the case give wolvie his weapon x gear....

mano y mano however....wolverine will win this...

Arahan
Oh boys please are you serious? Wolvi goes down in or out water.
Before i came to the board i liked wolverine but now with all this fanboy talk i am starting to hate him. It is ridiculious how some guys think that he can beat almost everyone. I am just waiting that somebody says that he can beat Champion, GL or even Iron-Man

CorderaMitchell
You telling me?

Check out the spidey vs. firelord thread for a complete list of fanboy wolverine powers lol.

ScarletSpider
The Invaders series did put Namor in a bad light, but that was because of editorial decisions. Marvel wants to play up Namor, and Jacobsen didn't want the character to become too enamored in the plot, as such our beloved sea King lost some luster.

WOLVERINEFAN
You mean Class 100 character? Especially when in water? And Wolverine has fought Hulk and did well. That is not bad writing to you?

Did you read the entire thread? You probably didn't, as you are an ignorant fanboy who only reads the thread title.

Let me post the feats of Namor again.

Doesn't look like Class 80 to me.

Idiot.

shut the hell up! strength does not matter in this!

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 320 lbs.
Eyes: Blue-gray
Hair: Black

Known superhuman powers: Namor can lift about 85 tons at peak capacity, although his strength degrades the longer he is out of water, to a minimum of 40 tons. He is an amphibian, and breathes water and air with equal facility. Namor also can fly for several hours at peak speeds of 60 mph before tiring. In addition, he possesses limited invulnerability.

at peak capacity he can lift 85 tons. who's the idiot now? it is bad writing! one punch from namor would not KO the hulk. he is far more durable and has a healing factor. one of the only people that gives him a hard time is wolverine, who, infact, nearly killed the hulk when he was the horseman known as "death". read it sometime. if he can do that to the hulk, think of what he can do to namor

WOLVERINEFAN
if they fought on land, namor will only have 40 ton power at the maximum. this is even less than colossus, which wolverine handles in the danger room all the time. im sensing that namor is going to retire after this fight is done

WOLVERINEFAN
shut the hell up! strength does not matter in this!

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 320 lbs.
Eyes: Blue-gray
Hair: Black

Known superhuman powers: Namor can lift about 85 tons at peak capacity, although his strength degrades the longer he is out of water, to a minimum of 40 tons. He is an amphibian, and breathes water and air with equal facility. Namor also can fly for several hours at peak speeds of 60 mph before tiring. In addition, he possesses limited invulnerability.

at peak capacity he can lift 85 tons. who's the idiot now? it is bad writing! one punch from namor would not KO the hulk. he is far more durable and has a healing factor. one of the only people that gives him a hard time is wolverine, who, infact, nearly killed the hulk when he was the horseman known as "death". read it sometime. if he can do that to the hulk, think of what he can do to namor

i got this info from marvel. u know them dont u? they are the people that actually created the characters

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

I would like to see anything that Marvel itself has put out that states that Namor is Class 100 now. Because I've never seen it. cool

Ask and you shall receive:

http://img242.echo.cx/img242/7753/ohotmugoldenage2004streetsamur.jpg

Now when we all know that Namor is Class 100...

I just can believe that Wolverine can take punches from class 100 characters without even flinching. He weighs 300 lbs, a punch should send him flying like an piece of paper. Even if he wouldn't go flying, the damage done to his brain should at least slow him down a bit. Namor can punch him very fast, he could do massive damage to him before he would go down. And Namor has taken shots from Hulk, Thor the original X-Men, and the entire rosters of Avengers and they had made him only angrier. That crossover was crap on many things.

Namor would not have cared much about the first slash that Wolverine made. Neither he would have been so stupid that he would just have stand in one place and let Wolverine slash him. And in their earlier fights, Wolverine's claws didn't do much damage to Namor. And Namor used the metal pole in his advantage in that fight in Enemy of the State. Wolverine was nearly knocked out by that hit. And Namor punched Wolverine many times in his skeleton and didn't seem to be bothered much about it. That fight was crap in other things too...Namor hit Wolverine and he wasn't even hurt much. Then USAgent comes and knocks him down? Not very believable. Then they just...ran away from Wolverine. And Wolverine was seemingly untouchable by the flames that surrounded him.

Namor is experienced fighter. He is over 85 years old. He has fought all the major heroes of Marvel and won many of the fights. He is faster and stronger then Wolverine. If they both are written realistically, Namor could take Wolverine out easily.

DarkCrawler
i got this info from marvel. u know them dont u? they are the people that actually created the characters

And you do know that the info you have is outdated? You know, that Marvel sometimes publishes new handbooks? You know, cause the characters grow in strenght?

DarkCrawler
if they fought on land, namor will only have 40 ton power at the maximum. this is even less than colossus, which wolverine handles in the danger room all the time. im sensing that namor is going to retire after this fight is done

In this fight Namor is probably coming right from water. That means that his strenght is still 100. His strenght just doesn't automatically go to 40 when he goes in land.

You really should read other comics then X-Men for a while... roll eyes (sarcastic)

WOLVERINEFAN
Oh boys please are you serious? Wolvi goes down in or out water.
Before i came to the board i liked wolverine but now with all this fanboy talk i am starting to hate him. It is ridiculious how some guys think that he can beat almost everyone. I am just waiting that somebody says that he can beat Champion, GL or even Iron-Man

im not stupid. do u want me to make a list? ok here is all the people that can beat wolverine:

professor x
jean grey
silver surfer
green lantern
superman
thanos
galactus
thor
apocalypse
magneto
sentry
mr. fantastic
invisible woman
any cosmic
any telepath
wonderwoman
flash
doomsday
impierex
martian manhunter...........................and im sure there is more (notice that namor is not on the list)

WOLVERINEFAN
In this fight Namor is probably coming right from water. That means that his strenght is still 100. His strenght just doesn't automatically go to 40 when he goes in land.

You really should read other comics then X-Men for a while... roll eyes (sarcastic)

i dont read x men comics and i have read namor comics mad you stupid #$%&*@

DarkCrawler
i dont read x men comics and i have read namor comics mad you stupid #$%&*@

Oh, you are just angry because you are wrong...

WOLVERINEFAN
namor is fast but, wolverine will still be able to see him. logan has reflexes of his own as well. he's not exactly human

WOLVERINEFAN
Oh, you are just angry because you are wrong...

no stupid, because u think im just some clueless fanboy that doesnt know anything. im a reasonable person that knows when wolverine has a shot in a fight. he does here. by the way, did u even read the list of all the people that can beat wolverine? u dont see a fanboy do that often do u?

WOLVERINEFAN
why is wolverine so hated around here? u guys probably have not even read the weapon x story or the novel for that matter. he is powerful. that is why apocalypse had chosen him, because of his undying will to keep fighting

Zahit
you're right jinzin!!!! what was i thinking??
namor can't knock wolverine out! even hulk can't knock wolverine out!
and believe you me, he's tried!
hell!!!
nobody can knock wolverine out!
he is utterly and completely un-knock-out-able.

thanks for shedding some light there......i see the light now.......

Zahit
no stupid, because u think im just some clueless fanboy that doesnt know anything.
yes

WOLVERINEFAN
and believe you me, he's tried! hell!!! nobody can knock wolverine out!

hulk can Ko wolverine, it just has not been done because of wolverine's dodging abilities and resiliancy to injury

WOLVERINEFAN
yes

i see, u are so arrogant that u have not even read anything i have posted

DarkCrawler
He has normal human resistance to injury.

He only has an healing factor and adamantium bones.

And Hulk and Namor are fast enough to hit Wolverine.

Zahit
i see, u are so arrogant that u have not even read anything i have posted
i have read everything you have posted.
that's why i think you're a crazy lil' fanboy.
cheers!

WOLVERINEFAN
im not stupid. do u want me to make a list? ok here is all the people that can beat wolverine:

professor x
jean grey
silver surfer
green lantern
superman
thanos
galactus
thor
apocalypse
magneto
sentry
mr. fantastic
invisible woman
any cosmic
any telepath
wonderwoman
flash
doomsday
impierex
martian manhunter...........................and im sure there is more (notice that namor is not on the list)

i got some more:
orion
darkseid
storm
omega red
krypto the super dog
an atomic bomb
lots of lightning

WOLVERINEFAN
i have read everything you have posted.
that's why i think you're a crazy lil' fanboy.
cheers!

there is obviously nothing that will change u. does not matter how much logic i give, u will always deny it

Zahit
there is obviously nothing that will change u. does not matter how much logic i give, u will always deny it
You mean like your Wolverine will beat Godzilla logic?
Way to go Spock! How can I argue with that?

http://online.elcamino.edu/Engish1C/spock.jpg

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine is outmatched in strength in almost every fight and is much smaller. but that is why he is called the wolverine. will never give up. can kill mountain lions, mooses, bears and still come out on top

WOLVERINEFAN
You mean like your Wolverine will beat Godzilla logic?
Way to go Spock! How can I argue with that?

http://online.elcamino.edu/Engish1C/spock.jpg

yes, wolverine could beat the 98' version godzilla, but not the old version

WOLVERINEFAN
the godzilla i am tlking about is far from invulnerable. bullets can hurt him and so could razor sharp adamantium claws

WOLVERINEFAN
a puny scientist was able to give godzilla a toothache. wolverine can give him far worse

Zahit
Hey wolverinefan!
Guess what!?!
They come in designer colors now!!!!!

http://www.velvetgarden.net/images/photos/20040226-20.jpg

stormfront13
wow, zahit that's really pathetic

Zahit
Originally posted by stormfront13
wow, zahit that's really pathetic
stick to the topic please.....

Arahan
Wolverine beats Godzilla? You mean the tiny baby Godzillas right?
Your list says that only cosmic uber powerful beings can beat Wolverine?
okay if you think so....look flying pigs attacking the Statue of Liberty...

Wolverinefan do you have a sister?

WOLVERINEFAN
Wolverine beats Godzilla? You mean the tiny baby Godzillas right?
Your list says that only cosmic uber powerful beings can beat Wolverine?
okay if you think so....look flying pigs attacking the Statue of Liberty...

Wolverinefan do you have a sister?

whats it matter if i have a sister? my list is correct. im tlking about the mother godzilla, not the babies. im confident that he can stab him considering that bullets have been able to make godzilla bleed. here is more on my list:
dr. strange
dr. doom
doc ock

WOLVERINEFAN
scarlet whitch
juggernaut.........they could all beat him

WOLVERINEFAN
stick to the topic please.....

ok, so i assume u think straight jackets is "sticking to the topic" wink

WOLVERINEFAN
this is who wolverine can beat:
spiderman
the blob
venom
blade
hulk
the sub mariner
1998 godzilla
midnighter
electra
batman
captain america
shiva
batgirl
slade
iron man(his metal is not indestructable)
punisher
cyclops
thing
human torch
havok
spawn
predator
alien
karate kid
samurai jack

WOLVERINEFAN
spiderman
the blob
venom
blade
hulk
the sub mariner
1998 godzilla
midnighter
electra
batman
captain america
shiva
batgirl
slade
iron man(his metal is not indestructable)
punisher
cyclops
thing
human torch
havok
spawn
predator
alien
karate kid
samurai jack

plus daredevil

Zahit
Not only do you think Wolverine can beat Godzilla......
Now you think Wolverine can beat The Hulk????

you're crazy as a loon.....

WOLVERINEFAN
and then deadpool, she hulk. plus joker,bane, scarecrow, riddler, penguin, all the batman villains

stormfront13
stay on topic zahit

WOLVERINEFAN

he nearly killed the hulk wen wolverine was the horseman of apocalypse. readd it sometime mad

WOLVERINEFAN
still think im crazy zahit?

Zahit
he nearly killed the hulk wen wolverine was the horseman of apocalypse. readd it sometime mad
is he a horseman of apocalypse now?
no.
did he succeed in killing hulk when he was?
no.
did he fight hulk before?
yes.
did hulk knock his ass out?
yes.
if hulk can knock him out, couldn't namor, who DID beat hulk?
yes.
are you a wolverine fanboy, wolverinefan?
yes.
do I still think your crazy?
yes.

Zenoside
Namor.....no contest guys. End. Of. Discussion.

DarkCrawler
spiderman (debatable)
the blob (yes)
venom (no)
blade (yes)
hulk (DEFENITLY NO)
the sub mariner (Same as above)
1998 godzilla (debatable)
midnighter (debatable)
electra (electra has beaten him)
batman (debatable)
captain america (same as above)
shiva (probably not)
batgirl (same as above)
slade (same a above)
iron man(his metal is not indestructable) (defenitly no)
punisher (yes)
cyclops (no)
thing (no)
human torch (no)
havok (no)
spawn (no)
predator (maybe)
alien (yes)
karate kid (no in a million years. Are you smoking something?)
samurai jack(maybe)

DarkCrawler

He also thinks that Wolverine can beat Karate Kid...what a loon.

JWangSDC
Wolverine COULD beat namor...it's just namor is obviously the clear favorite.

who?-kid
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Wolverine COULD beat namor...it's just namor is obviously the clear favorite.
True. All the water in the world aren't gonna prevent that Wolverine can chop Namors head of. His claws will go through Namor like a hot sharp knife through butter. Sorry people, but that's the truth.

But if Namor plays it smart, he shouldn't have the slightest problem with Wolverine. He only has to keep his distance and keep attacking so Wolverines healing factor can not keep up.

The MISTER

Why couldn't Wolverine beat KK? (cause I don't know sh*t about him)

Zahit
mister miyagi trained him pretty good, no?

stormfront13
wait!?!?! did wolverinefan say wolvie could beat she-hulk? that is so wrong

The MISTER

See what I mean? That's the only KK I know about and any thread he's in he's crushing f*ckers..

somebody please enlighten me messed

who?-kid
Depends which KK - there have been a few (and they all sucked hehehe).

doctorstrongbad
Guys the poll says 20 - 3 in favor of Namor. In case your wondering I voted for Namor a true original, not like that cheap rip off Aqua man.

who?-kid
Daniel-san ! Wax on, wax off !

shaolin9976
Wolverine loses this one. Namor is just too tough. Not only is he faster, he is also stronger and more durable. Sorry Wolverine fans...this one's not for you.

Arahan
Wolvifan says strange things...
Well Wolverine would beat the shit out of Daniel San....
But i dont think he can beat She-Hulk....
And Godzilla *lol
What next? Wolverine cutting through Supermans skin?

If you have a sister how old is she? @wolvifan

Zahit
Originally posted by who?-kid
Daniel-san ! Wax on, wax off !
NO MR. MIYAGI!!!! Not the CRANE position again......!

CorderaMitchell
"Wipe up, wipe down."

jrodslam
I wont argue that Wolvernie cant beat Namor at all. But with both characters properly written, Namor beats Wolverines ass 7/10.

CorderaMitchell
I'd say less underwater, its scorpion in the netherworld.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Maestro

Wow, the common sense just leaps onto the monitor today, man where were you earlier?

CorderaMitchell
yes, wolverine could beat the 98' version godzilla, but not the old version

lol

CorderaMitchell
OK, Wolverine can only absolutly defeat characters like daredevil without a discussion, and then its a good fight, but most characters are debatable or a hell no. Wolverine has battle tactics, but if he cant cut it he cant beat it.

How is wolverine adept in water?

Dizzle
See what I mean? That's the only KK I know about and any thread he's in he's crushing f*ckers..

Karate Kid's a freaking pimp... He's mastered every martial arts style and melee weapon in the universe. He can detect the weaknesses in anything and exploit them. (breaks through advanced metals and even force fields) He's done some crazy speed stuff, like redirecting a projectile traveling near light speed. He can tell what a person is wearing in the dark without coming into contact with them... He has insane control of his chi, to the point he can stomp on the ground and cause a ripple violent enough to throw some soldiers off their feet or punch through a tank. Wolverine is absolutely f***ed.

Oh wait, Wolverine knows every martial arts style too. And hes un-knockoutable. And he never gets hit. And he can FLY!!!

CorderaMitchell
Yea Dizzle wouldn't stop talking about KK in the Game thread vs. akuma

Dizzle
Only because you thought Akuma would win in a fight. Seriously, Ryu, Akuma, Bison, and Dante against KK, Mantis, Hellboy, and Slade? (I'll also point out that the only member you regarded as even an obstacle was Slade...) DEFEND TEAM COMICS!!!

CorderaMitchell
I never said they sucked, and its shin akuma and dark ryu bud.

I said that slade would be the greatest threat because he's the smartest.

I asked you what you thought.

Tony Stark
Ask and you shall receive:

http://img242.echo.cx/img242/7753/ohotmugoldenage2004streetsamur.jpg

Now when we all know that Namor is Class 100...

I just can believe that Wolverine can take punches from class 100 characters without even flinching. He weighs 300 lbs, a punch should send him flying like an piece of paper. Even if he wouldn't go flying, the damage done to his brain should at least slow him down a bit. Namor can punch him very fast, he could do massive damage to him before he would go down. And Namor has taken shots from Hulk, Thor the original X-Men, and the entire rosters of Avengers and they had made him only angrier. That crossover was crap on many things.

Namor would not have cared much about the first slash that Wolverine made. Neither he would have been so stupid that he would just have stand in one place and let Wolverine slash him. And in their earlier fights, Wolverine's claws didn't do much damage to Namor. And Namor used the metal pole in his advantage in that fight in Enemy of the State. Wolverine was nearly knocked out by that hit. And Namor punched Wolverine many times in his skeleton and didn't seem to be bothered much about it. That fight was crap in other things too...Namor hit Wolverine and he wasn't even hurt much. Then USAgent comes and knocks him down? Not very believable. Then they just...ran away from Wolverine. And Wolverine was seemingly untouchable by the flames that surrounded him.

Namor is experienced fighter. He is over 85 years old. He has fought all the major heroes of Marvel and won many of the fights. He is faster and stronger then Wolverine. If they both are written realistically, Namor could take Wolverine out easily.

cool Thank you for that info it is definitely the 1st I've seen of him with class 100 in anything. What site did you find that on? And when was it published? If you know?

cool

jinzin
and believe you me, he's tried!
hell!!!
nobody can knock wolverine out!

gooooooood....it's about damn time.....

jinzin
Originally posted by who?-kid
True. All the water in the world aren't gonna prevent that Wolverine can chop Namors head of. His claws will go through Namor like a hot sharp knife through butter. Sorry people, but that's the truth.

But if Namor plays it smart, he shouldn't have the slightest problem with Wolverine. He only has to keep his distance and keep attacking so Wolverines healing factor can not keep up.

wow....I can't believe we agree on something....I'm dumbfounded...

jinzin

karate kid is a dc character who knows all the martial arts styles of the universe....he's trained so much and so effectively over his short life that he's able to harness his chi enough to the point where he's pretty much only matched by superman-level characters....he's destroyed entire alien starships with super empowered karate chops and can rend through diamonds... he's a very uber powerful character and pretty cool too....the karate kid threads on here have lists of his more admireable feats...check them out....

jinzin
cool Thank you for that info it is definitely the 1st I've seen of him with class 100 in anything. What site did you find that on? And when was it published? If you know?

cool

wait...where is he hitting the class 100 marker...the sheet I see has him at a six out of seven on strength levels....does it say otherwise in the bio above? I can't read the words..

CorderaMitchell
sorry about that.

jinzin
<<<"I just can believe that Wolverine can take punches from class 100 characters without even flinching. He weighs 300 lbs, a punch should send him flying like an piece of paper. Even if he wouldn't go flying, the damage done to his brain should at least slow him down a bit. Namor can punch him very fast, he could do massive damage to him before he would go down. And Namor has taken shots from Hulk, Thor the original X-Men, and the entire rosters of Avengers and they had made him only angrier. That crossover was crap on many things.">>>

that crossover isn't what I'm debating...I'm debating whether or not namor based on his power/s can take logan on land...I don't think he can on average...I think he can beat logan...just that it's more likely logan would win on land not him.....I agree logan should be sent flying by class 100 punches...but class 100 punches are nothing new to logan in the least...this guy takes said punches on a semi-regular basis.....Hurt his brain? it's not likely...think of all the times logan got KOed by brute force....they were back in the day....back when logan was still relatively new to fighting super heroes and villains...before that he was just a government agent who fought against normal guys....NOW wolverine's brain overlaps it's own memories because his healing factor overcompinsates for the amount of pain that would be caused to wolverine if the memories were to be triggered... from there we can assume that logan's healing factor has a sense of preservation instinct that allows it to adapt itself to dangerous situations....If his brain develops tissue that keeps him from triggering painful memories in order to protect his brain in the sense of mental health...why is it so hard to believe that his head would overdevelop tissues comparative to HOMER SIMPSON SYNDROME to protect his brain in the sense of physical health? Now consider wolverine used to get KOed by vindicator and sasquatch and hulk....back when he first started fighting super empowered enemies....now he takes all those shots and then some...my theory is that his healing factor has learned over time to adapt his body to various situations in order to compensate for the superhuman attacks he has to suffer through....
anyways....that may or may not be a relivant point but this is certain...wolverine takes shots from class 50-100 characters a lot and doesn't get KOed, when he does get KOed it's usually because he gets caught with a sucker punch, or there's something already wrong with him (slowed down powers, been poisioned, etc)...he even held his own to said punches when he had his bone claws and he survived long enough to regain his adamantium......is it ridiculous? sure...maybe..depends on whether or not you want to accept marvel for what it is.....fantasy.
can logan do the things he's done? considering how many times logan has consistantly gone toe to toe with said strength class characters.....yes. to say otherwise is to either neglect his abilites because you don't like him or to be completely ignorant of his character...

<<<-Namor would not have cared much about the first slash that Wolverine made. Neither he would have been so stupid that he would just have stand in one place and let Wolverine slash him. And in their earlier fights, Wolverine's claws didn't do much damage to Namor. And Namor used the metal pole in his advantage in that fight in Enemy of the State. Wolverine was nearly knocked out by that hit. And Namor punched Wolverine many times in his skeleton and didn't seem to be bothered much about it. That fight was crap in other things too...Namor hit Wolverine and he wasn't even hurt much. Then USAgent comes and knocks him down? Not very believable. Then they just...ran away from Wolverine. And Wolverine was seemingly untouchable by the flames that surrounded him.->>>

so you don't think wolverine's ability to hit namor twice had anything to do with the fact that A) namor may have been in shock from the first blow? or B) wolverine's a fast lil midget?...wolverine was knocked away by the pole..not close to knocking him out...there are no quotes or narrarations that would imply otherwise..considering how the fight continued from there on..that's nothing more than a opinionated and wrong statement....Why would namor's punches incapcitate wolverine so badly in your mind? especially when hulk punches cannot? us agent came in and shot wolverine then blew him up...he didn't exactly go toe to toe with logan now did he?

<<<"Namor is experienced fighter.">>>

true but wolverine's better.

<<<-He is over 85 years old.->>>

fine....but wolverine's older

<<<-He has fought all the major heroes of Marvel and won many of the fights.->>>

as has wolverine...but he's been stalemated by dd and koed by captain america too...what's your point?

<<<-He is faster and stronger then Wolverine.->>>

coincidently neither of those qualities are something wolverine's had huge problems with in the past....he's not faster than speed demon and no stronger than hulk....btw slightly faster in h2h which really doesn't mean much compared to a guy that can immobilize him just by hitting him with his claws once (even if on accident). and not strong enough to get past wolverine's adamantium skull.....

<<<-If they both are written realistically, Namor could take Wolverine out easily. ->>>

oy.....another lets use realism in a COMIC BOOK debate plea eh? lol....

DarkCrawler

cool

It's from Offical Handbook Of Marvel Comics - Golden Age 2004

CorderaMitchell
Not realistically, accurately.

CorderaMitchell
namor is fast but, wolverine will still be able to see him. logan has reflexes of his own as well. he's not exactly human

Wolverine is peak human in all aspects besides DURABILITY, and REGENERATION, he takes damage no differently than we do, and he simply acceleratess what we already do, bottom line, he isn't faster nor stronger, and has a HUGE disadvantage, he may have to swipe, but namor could outrange him with FLIGHT, and pic up something large like a BUS, and leave it on wolverine, go back underwater, and continue his quest.

What do you see the chances are in this for wolverine??? smokin'

CorderaMitchell
i got some more:
orion
darkseid
storm
omega red
krypto the super dog
an atomic bomb
lots of lightning

Wait only cosmics and nukes can DEFEAT ( notice not kill) wolverine, oh its cracking me uplollollol

Zahit
If Namor's concubines don't make his breakfast right Sunday morning,
Wolverine is in trouble......

X-Logan
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Wolverine is peak human in all aspects besides DURABILITY, and REGENERATION, he takes damage no differently than we do, and he simply acceleratess what we already do, bottom line, he isn't faster nor stronger, and has a HUGE disadvantage, he may have to swipe, but namor could outrange him with FLIGHT, and pic up something large like a BUS, and leave it on wolverine, go back underwater, and continue his quest.

What do you see the chances are in this for wolverine??? smokin'
Wrong.

Logan has enhanced reflexes,agility and strenght.His level is above peak human.

Zahit
Originally posted by X-Logan
Wrong. Logan has enhanced reflexes,agility and strenght.His level is above peak human.
prove it.

jrodslam
Wolverine can press about 800 - 1,000 lbs. So can Daredevil and Kingpin. Thats peak human X-Logan.

Zahit
It's 800 lbs. to be exact. Could that mean....could it be.....X-logan is.....a lying fanboy......NAH.

Nataku8188

And then Wolverine is right next to Namor. Namor will survive getting stabbed, but Wolverine won't survive being that close to Namor.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Nataku8188
And then Wolverine is right next to Namor. Namor will survive getting stabbed
Depends.

Hm, that's what YOU say. I am not so sure.

(Pfft, never thought I was gonna defend Wolverine against a powerhouse. Namor still wins 7 or 8/10, but Wolverine has a small chance too.)
Originally posted by Jinzin
wow....I can't believe we agree on something....I'm dumbfounded...
Could this be the beginning of a new Era ?

Zahit
Namor winning 7/8 outta 10 sounds good to me.....all in favor say AYE....

jrodslam
Aye.

Imperious Rex!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by X-Logan
Wrong.

Logan has enhanced reflexes,agility and strenght.His level is above peak human.

Just curious: is wolverine stronger,faster, more agile, and smarter than spider man.

WOLVERINEFAN

he can beat everyone on my list

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine would have killed the hulk if it was not for his mind telling him not to. he has stabbed clean through the thing in "wolverine: enemy of the state", electra beats him because he goes easy on women when he is sane, and has proven that spiderman's punches are nothing to him

CorderaMitchell
Just curious: is wolverine stronger,faster, more agile, and smarter than spider man.

Wolverine doesn't possess the strategy to beat the hulk, he would have to wear him down emotionally , then his physical would falter, for that time, sure wolverine has the stamina, but his fights are I cut better when I'm angrier, and such. Spiderman has already shown how to reverse the gamma effect to soundly defeat him, with his strength limitations, Hulk is a schizophrenic.

Daredevil knocks wolverine out of a room, Cyclops has floored him and took him to school, but spiderman cannot hurt him is inaccurate, you could use electricity to over charge his healing, ex. environmen, and he doesn't need to touch his skeleton, he could rip the organs from wolverine, or suffocate him, his webbing tensile strength is 120 lbs per square millimeter, or 120,000 per square meter, roughly wolverines face, or simply keep the claws away.

An invincible skeleton doesn't remove concussive force, actually a harder material is poorer for absorbing damage, which is why cars are softer to Bend with the force, other wise the host would be effected more "i.e wolverine's brain.

Wolveine can do nothing if a bus or heavy vehicle is pinning him, and his palms are up or down, which is where they'll be.

DarkCrawler
he can beat everyone on my list

How?

Do you know what Karate Kid can do? If you don't let me show you:

a) Increased effectiveness of his attacks to the point that physical blows can shatter high-tech 30th century metals (Legion of Superheroes #103), knock incredibly dense and heavy superhumans straight up into the air (Legion Worlds #5), affect beings in powered armor (Legionnaires #26) and when combined with other techniques, harm beings of incredible durability (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #103, Legion Worlds #5).

b) The ability to sense weak points in all things, from the weakest and most vulnerable points in force fields (Legionnaires #22), super-advanced 30th century metals, even on a microscopic level (Legion of Superheroes #125), as well as being able to instincitvely detect the most vulnerable points in living beings, such as pressure points and nerve clusters, even if he's never seen that species of alien before (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2, Legion Worlds #5). Using this abilitiy, it's even possible to destroy entire starships (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #4).

c) Enhanced durability that can withstand great punishment, including allowing him to survive one or two lethal attacks from people strong enough to damage nearly indestructible metals (Legion Worlds #5) to not being harmed after having several tons of metal dropped on top of him (Legionnaires #39).

d) An enhanced awareness of his surroundings, from being able to tell that an opponent is wearing in total darkness without making contact with said being (Legionnaires #39), to being able to detect an avoid a heat vision blast that tore through the ship he was in before the ship's sensors detected the attack (Legion of Superheroes #111), to being able to detect a stealthy super assassin from over a kilometer away by hearing her heart-beat (Legion of Superheroes #121), to being able to detect an alien teleporting silently behind him and invisible opponents (The Legion #22), being able to be aware of multiple projectiles coming at him from different directions, even when blindfolded (Legion of Superheroes #111).

e) Enhanced dodging skills that allows him to avoid energy attacks, even ones that arc along the entire floor (Legion of Superheroes #83), fired rapidly by a being with superspeed (Legion of Superheroes #111), and rapid burst fire from a powerful lazer cannon (Legion Worlds #5).

f) Enhanced reflexes, skill and cordination that allow him to redirect in mid-flight arrows and beings that are moving at speeds in excess of escape velocity, in addition to redirecting the attacks of superhumanly powerful opponents, no matter their strength or weight (Legion of Superheroes #111). These also allow him to spar successfully with being using superspeed (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3).

g) A knowledge of esoteric bio-manipulation philosophies that allow him to inflict incredible pain on a species he has just met with a light tap, as well as heal and revive hurt and unconcious allies ( Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2). This also grants him a body-language reading ability that allows him to tell if someone is under outside control based solely on how they move (Legion of Superheroes #111).

h) A general increase in overal combat ability that allows him to take on a small army of the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy (Legionnaires #22), a large group of superhuman were-creatures (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2), and defeat the greatest assassin in the galaxy with one attack ( Legion of Superheroes #121), opponents in power-armor (Legionnaires #26), a super-strong gorrila and a trio of guards, all with the equivalent of one move a piece (Legion of Superheroes #103), three mind-linked highly trained martial artists, a hyper-strong superhuman, a shape shifter and a teleporter (The Legion #22), and superhumanly strong and durable opponents, including Daxamites (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #111, Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3, Legion Worlds #5).

Karate Kid is skilled in every form of combat known in the galaxy, from boxing to savate to kendo. He has also made it a point to become an expert with every weapon used in hand-to-hand combat, from fencing foils to Jovian Trident spears to Krishnu gauntlets from Gaman Tol. The Legion normally excludes heroes who use weapons, but with Val they are only a sideline. Super-karate is his specialty, and with it he has done super-human things. By building up the amount of chi (life-energy) into his body Karate Kid can increase his strength, speed, endurance and toughness (AD 367). Karate Kid has stated that if Superboy took up karate, the Boy of Steel might be able to punch through a foot-thick slab of Manganium Inertron, a he normally cannot do (AD 367). Using this force, in application with his knowledge of points of stress and weakness (AD 346), Karate Kid has:
Cracked through the hull of the Khund flagship (AD 347), stopped a runaway sport-speedster with one blow (AD 351), knocked out a Jovian Mastodon with one chop (AD 358), cracked through the powerful, six-inch Durlamite gates of the Metroplois Jail (AD 360), damaged tanks with a two-handed chop (AD 360, AD 367), kicked away an air car from the path of a falling boulder (AD 361), split a rock in two and took out an opponent with each piece (AD 361), fought a half-dozen assailants at one time (AD 358, AD 361, AD 367) and stamped the ground with both feet, shaking a whole street and knocking a dozen soldiers off their feet (AD 367).
Once when he was trapped inside a giant hollow diamond, Val located its natural flaw and used his iron will to coax his body to make one final chop which shattered the gem (AD 365).
Limitations and Weaknesses: It takes intense concentration to split a 14" slab (7 sheets) of titanium manganite, and any distraction will result in failure (AD 359). Major exertions and releases of chi will tire Val out, needing rest or sleep to build up his body energy again (AD 365/366).

-Defeated Daxamites in one-on-one combat, not once but THRICE.
-During combat with said Daxamites, he was able to hurt one of them with a straight forward kick to the face.
-Detected weaknesses in objects, to the point of being able to sense flaws and weak points on a molecular level. Using this ability in combination with his other martial abilities, he has been able to break objects that were suppose to be almost unbreakable, including a force field designed to hold the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy.
-Re-direct an object in mid-flight that was moving at near-light speeds.
-Dodge all manner of attacks, from bullets to arrows to heat vision blasts fired at superspeed.
-Has been able to tell if someone is being mind-controlled based solely on that person's body language.
-Has been able to defeat large numbers of opponents by himself, including mobs of criminals from a prison housed inside a star.
-Was able to defeat, disarm and throw to the ground someone wearing a suit of powered armor.
-Defeat Evolvo in Ape mode, then take out armed security guards in a single pannel.
-Demonstrated hearing so accute that he heard someone's heart beating over a kilometer away.
-Defeated the most dangerous assassin in the galaxy, the Empress, with one move.

Wolverine is nothing compared to him.

And Wolverine can't beat half the people on your list.

CorderaMitchell
How do you defeat a nuke?

jinzin
why is this a wolverine vs. spiderman thread all of the sudden?

CorderaMitchell
How?

Do you know what Karate Kid can do? If you don't let me show you:

a) Increased effectiveness of his attacks to the point that physical blows can shatter high-tech 30th century metals (Legion of Superheroes #103), knock incredibly dense and heavy superhumans straight up into the air (Legion Worlds #5), affect beings in powered armor (Legionnaires #26) and when combined with other techniques, harm beings of incredible durability (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #103, Legion Worlds #5).

b) The ability to sense weak points in all things, from the weakest and most vulnerable points in force fields (Legionnaires #22), super-advanced 30th century metals, even on a microscopic level (Legion of Superheroes #125), as well as being able to instincitvely detect the most vulnerable points in living beings, such as pressure points and nerve clusters, even if he's never seen that species of alien before (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2, Legion Worlds #5). Using this abilitiy, it's even possible to destroy entire starships (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #4).

c) Enhanced durability that can withstand great punishment, including allowing him to survive one or two lethal attacks from people strong enough to damage nearly indestructible metals (Legion Worlds #5) to not being harmed after having several tons of metal dropped on top of him (Legionnaires #39).

d) An enhanced awareness of his surroundings, from being able to tell that an opponent is wearing in total darkness without making contact with said being (Legionnaires #39), to being able to detect an avoid a heat vision blast that tore through the ship he was in before the ship's sensors detected the attack (Legion of Superheroes #111), to being able to detect a stealthy super assassin from over a kilometer away by hearing her heart-beat (Legion of Superheroes #121), to being able to detect an alien teleporting silently behind him and invisible opponents (The Legion #22), being able to be aware of multiple projectiles coming at him from different directions, even when blindfolded (Legion of Superheroes #111).

e) Enhanced dodging skills that allows him to avoid energy attacks, even ones that arc along the entire floor (Legion of Superheroes #83), fired rapidly by a being with superspeed (Legion of Superheroes #111), and rapid burst fire from a powerful lazer cannon (Legion Worlds #5).

f) Enhanced reflexes, skill and cordination that allow him to redirect in mid-flight arrows and beings that are moving at speeds in excess of escape velocity, in addition to redirecting the attacks of superhumanly powerful opponents, no matter their strength or weight (Legion of Superheroes #111). These also allow him to spar successfully with being using superspeed (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3).

g) A knowledge of esoteric bio-manipulation philosophies that allow him to inflict incredible pain on a species he has just met with a light tap, as well as heal and revive hurt and unconcious allies ( Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2). This also grants him a body-language reading ability that allows him to tell if someone is under outside control based solely on how they move (Legion of Superheroes #111).

h) A general increase in overal combat ability that allows him to take on a small army of the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy (Legionnaires #22), a large group of superhuman were-creatures (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2), and defeat the greatest assassin in the galaxy with one attack ( Legion of Superheroes #121), opponents in power-armor (Legionnaires #26), a super-strong gorrila and a trio of guards, all with the equivalent of one move a piece (Legion of Superheroes #103), three mind-linked highly trained martial artists, a hyper-strong superhuman, a shape shifter and a teleporter (The Legion #22), and superhumanly strong and durable opponents, including Daxamites (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #111, Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3, Legion Worlds #5).

Karate Kid is skilled in every form of combat known in the galaxy, from boxing to savate to kendo. He has also made it a point to become an expert with every weapon used in hand-to-hand combat, from fencing foils to Jovian Trident spears to Krishnu gauntlets from Gaman Tol. The Legion normally excludes heroes who use weapons, but with Val they are only a sideline. Super-karate is his specialty, and with it he has done super-human things. By building up the amount of chi (life-energy) into his body Karate Kid can increase his strength, speed, endurance and toughness (AD 367). Karate Kid has stated that if Superboy took up karate, the Boy of Steel might be able to punch through a foot-thick slab of Manganium Inertron, a he normally cannot do (AD 367). Using this force, in application with his knowledge of points of stress and weakness (AD 346), Karate Kid has:
Cracked through the hull of the Khund flagship (AD 347), stopped a runaway sport-speedster with one blow (AD 351), knocked out a Jovian Mastodon with one chop (AD 358), cracked through the powerful, six-inch Durlamite gates of the Metroplois Jail (AD 360), damaged tanks with a two-handed chop (AD 360, AD 367), kicked away an air car from the path of a falling boulder (AD 361), split a rock in two and took out an opponent with each piece (AD 361), fought a half-dozen assailants at one time (AD 358, AD 361, AD 367) and stamped the ground with both feet, shaking a whole street and knocking a dozen soldiers off their feet (AD 367).
Once when he was trapped inside a giant hollow diamond, Val located its natural flaw and used his iron will to coax his body to make one final chop which shattered the gem (AD 365).
Limitations and Weaknesses: It takes intense concentration to split a 14" slab (7 sheets) of titanium manganite, and any distraction will result in failure (AD 359). Major exertions and releases of chi will tire Val out, needing rest or sleep to build up his body energy again (AD 365/366).

-Defeated Daxamites in one-on-one combat, not once but THRICE.
-During combat with said Daxamites, he was able to hurt one of them with a straight forward kick to the face.
-Detected weaknesses in objects, to the point of being able to sense flaws and weak points on a molecular level. Using this ability in combination with his other martial abilities, he has been able to break objects that were suppose to be almost unbreakable, including a force field designed to hold the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy.
-Re-direct an object in mid-flight that was moving at near-light speeds.
-Dodge all manner of attacks, from bullets to arrows to heat vision blasts fired at superspeed.
-Has been able to tell if someone is being mind-controlled based solely on that person's body language.
-Has been able to defeat large numbers of opponents by himself, including mobs of criminals from a prison housed inside a star.
-Was able to defeat, disarm and throw to the ground someone wearing a suit of powered armor.
-Defeat Evolvo in Ape mode, then take out armed security guards in a single pannel.
-Demonstrated hearing so accute that he heard someone's heart beating over a kilometer away.
-Defeated the most dangerous assassin in the galaxy, the Empress, with one move.

Wolverine is nothing compared to him.

And Wolverine can't beat half the people on your list.

Let me start off by saying, JESUS FU##ING CHRIST THATS A LOT OF TYPING.

DarkCrawler
Oh, I didn't type it. I collected it from different sites.

CorderaMitchell
I kinda figured but still, @$#@#%$#^$^^@%##&.lol

I was like why is the scroller on the side of my page so small if this page just started, then I saw that ^#%^$^%, that was overkill, but I think Wolverinefan can handle it.

DarkCrawler
Karate Kid's martial art skills make Wolverine look like an 13 year old who has just only watched an Bruce Lee film...

CorderaMitchell
A thirteen year old?

What if wolverine goes beserk???

DarkCrawler
An 15 year old who has watched two Bruce Lee films and one Jackie Chan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>