How have your views changed as you got older?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
For older members this should be interesting. What do you think of the views you held when you were in your mid teens? Do you see them as childish?

JacopeX
Very good question.

All of us had ideas and beliefs that now days we disagree with.

I used to think being with wrong crowd and acting like someone i'm not will really make me look cool. However, the day I got punched from behind was really a wake up call to reality. So I changed alot, I a more assertive, getting into school more than before, trying to be more participative, and I treat everyone with respect.

I also had many theories back then that were completely ignorant and stupid as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I still wish I can see the 13-4 year old Jacope and just smack him in the back of the head for such foolish acts and being a ****tard....smile

FistOfThe North
My views have changed. I respect and believe in the law more now than I did when I was younger when I disregarded it.

I now see criminals as scum especially when their victims are helpless or innocent as oppose to having that "as long as I wasn't involved" attitude I had when I was younger.

My view with women has changed. When I was younger, i would want to approach any cute girl, think nothing of it, and say hi, now I see a gorgeous woman and think about the responsibilities that come with her. There's asking for a date, paying for our dinner, having patience, dealing with her issues, is she a psycho and so on and so forth. I just think twice now.

Money has definitely changed my view with finances. I'm obsessed with my credit score. I update my credit report everyday. I analyze all purchases and I make sure I know where every penny goes, how much interest i'm earning, i check the DOW, i keep records and receipts of everything as opposed spending any money I had like the same day, all the time, and not giving one hell about it.

I've begun to value conservative views as oppose to the liberal views i use to follow. I strongly believe in the family as a unit. ANd in family pride. I'm for teaching a person more than giving freely to that person. (Teach a man to fish) I believe in working hard and helping out your fellow man when and if you can when before I thought, "forget that"

I now believe God helps those whom help themselves as oppose to God just purely helping me because i asked for his help in a prayer, like I used to believe.

I don't want to keep boring people so I'll just stop here and mention more maybe at another time because i do have a lot of views that have changed as i've gotten older.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by JacopeX
Very good question.

I used to think being with wrong crowd and acting like someone i'm not will really make me look cool. However, the day I got punched from behind was really a wake up call to reality. So I changed alot, I a more assertive, getting into school more than before, trying to be more participative, and I treat everyone with respect.

I also had many theories back then that were completely ignorant and stupid as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I still wish I can see the 13-4 year old Jacope and just smack him in the back of the head for such foolish acts and being a ****tard....smile

I can relate. I used to hang out with the wrong crowd and got into deep situations because of the fact. They were my best friends and some are still around but I don't think I want to see them anymore. I'm past that life and change is good.

If I could I would headlock my younger self and ask him 'what the fcuk are you doing? Smarten up, man!" But I know that younger me would've gotten revenge and went after me, with friends, in the worst way for even putting hands on me.

funny and crazy

lord xyz
Well, I'm a better communicator. I think the only view I changed my opinion on are conspiracy claims. Some may say I'm a flip-flopper, but some people still think Kerry was a flip-flopper, just because Bush said so...

Rogue Jedi
I grew up thinking that the world is a great place, and that America is a great country.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I grew up thinking that the world is a great place, and that America is a great country. I like that.

Rogue Jedi
both are not true.

Strangelove
The world is not a great place, but America is a great country smile

My views haven't changed too much, but I'm still only 19.

dadudemon
Very good question.

All of us had ideas and beliefs that now days we disagree with.

I used to think being with wrong crowd and acting like someone i'm not will really make me look cool. However, the day I got punched from behind was really a wake up call to reality . So I changed alot, I a more assertive, getting into school more than before, trying to be more participative, and I treat everyone with respect.

What? A donkey punch changed your life perspective? confused

Schecter

me too

BackFire
I used to be a stone cold hardcore athiest.

Not so much anymore.

PiruBlood
believe it or not i was always the quiet one... one day i got tired of being quiet and ran my mouth ever since.

chithappens
Used to be a whore.

Hated all people.

Did not care much for respecting women.

Apathetic to politics.

And so on. A lot has changed in three years for me and I'm just 19.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
both are not true. Hehe.

Critic
I was once an atheist and I was also very disrespectful and hateful towards religion. I'm a Christian now.

Grinning Goku
I grew up believing that one day all the shitty stuff in my life would turn magically turn around. Then, I realized that I have to make shit like that happen.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I grew up believing that one day all the shitty stuff in my life would turn magically turn around. Then, I realized that I have to make shit like that happen.

Lot's of shit going on their.

JacopeX
Originally posted by dadudemon
What? A donkey punch changed your life perspective? confused You see, the guy who punched me was pretty much a gangster that gets into too much trouble and days after the incident, I thought to myself "Do I want to be like to loser?" If I continued how I was, I would be no different than the idiot that punched me.

I changed, became more mature, I speak clear and sophisticated English, I do alot more better in school, I play alot more soccer and I have no shame of being myself.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Zebedee
For older members this should be interesting. What do you think of the views you held when you were in your mid teens? Do you see them as childish? Nope. Some were misguided, but not childish.

I've always been exceedingly more mature than my peers.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Zebedee
You see, the guy who punched me was pretty much a gangster that gets into too much trouble and days after the incident, I thought to myself "Do I want to be like to loser?" If I continued how I was, I would be no different than the idiot that punched me.

I changed, became more mature, I speak clear and sophisticated English, I do alot more better in school, I play alot more soccer and I have no shame of being myself.

Good for you Jacob thumb up

Critic
"Do I want to be like to loser?"

InnerRise
Speaking..............Typing...................2 different things.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by InnerRise

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Exactly. But ironically, improper speech is more permissible. You cant proofread the spoken word. Typing on the other hand...

Afro Cheese
Yea but give the kid a break, he's trying.

Besides, you missed "I do a lot more better..."

JLred
well i work at a convenience store and before when people were short for beer and cigs i gave it to them and now i don't 'cause it's not a neccessity....no one needs beer or cigs...so no breaks buddy...

Critic

When online, do you say "I'm speaking to you" or do you say "I'm typing to you"?

InnerRise

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
Nope. Some were misguided, but not childish.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Think you could bring that matureness in here?

You see, the guy who punched me was pretty much a gangster that gets into too much trouble and days after the incident, I thought to myself "Do I want to be like to loser?" If I continued how I was, I would be no different than the idiot that punched me.

That's good. The gangsta thing was really lame and annoying.

How does it work out in real life for you?

leonheartmm
my views changed as my surrounding changed. the ideals i held onto as a teenager, i can not hold onto anymore. not because they werent true or good, but because in my current state, they are impossible to assimilate into my reality. over time i have seen that this world is a more varied yet less dynamic place than my reality then was. it is more grim and dismal, and you can not hold extreme views one way or the other, or you would be either a little ignorant, too idealistic, or wud end up hurting people who really do not desereve to be hurt in their reality.
generally, it isnt as interesting as it used to be, but thats really the worlds fault not mine. it is incompatible with the best of psychological/spiritual components of humanity. smile . but really, u do the best you can.

Bardock42
Originally posted by leonheartmm
my views changed as my surrounding changed. the ideals i held onto as a teenager, i can not hold onto anymore. not because they werent true or good, but because in my current state, they are impossible to assimilate into my reality. over time i have seen that this world is a more varied yet less dynamic place than my reality then was. it is more grim and dismal, and you can not hold extreme views one way or the other, or you would be either a little ignorant, too idealistic, or wud end up hurting people who really do not desereve to be hurt in their reality.
generally, it isnt as interesting as it used to be, but thats really the worlds fault not mine. it is incompatible with the best of psychological/spiritual components of humanity. smile . but really, u do the best you can. Y-you are 19.

leonheartmm
yes. gonna be 20 next july.

inimalist
I used to be a Communist

I got better though...

More or less, my change in views have been the realization that it is really impossible to know anything.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bardock42
Think you could bring that matureness in here? Let's not start stuff. Your immaturity is showing b/t your rolls.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
Let's not start stuff. Your immaturity is showing b/t your rolls.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Then again I am not the one claiming to be more mature than my peers.

InnerRise
Then again I am not the one claiming to be more mature than my peers. Then you shouldn't have anything to say.

That was easy.

Bardock42
Then you shouldn't have anything to say.

That was easy.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Incorrect though.

Pretending to be more mature than your peers, does not equate to having thoughts that can contribute to a discussion.

You would know that, if you were mature. But the matter of the fact is that you are a) not very mature and b) also not of high intelligence. You are an average, but arrogant poster...in fact, some of your posts are incredibly stupid, usually when they are too full of your self love.

Now, lets have your idiotic reply and get back on topic:

InnerRise
Awww you're MAD b/c of my ON TOPIC post that didn't CONCERN YOU.

Let's not start stuff. Your immaturity is showing b/t your rolls.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Back on topic shall we:

Nope. Some were misguided, but not childish.

The Mature Route.

doped

Bardock42
Awww you're MAD b/c of my ON TOPIC post that didn't CONCERN YOU.

Back on topic shall we:

The Mature Route.

doped

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Yeah, your obvious lie did annoy me.

Anyways, my views didn't really change that much I think. They are flowing back and forth in a way, but they are centered around similar points I think. Maybe I got more insights into some, or was convinced that others were wrong and had to be adjusted. But I don't recall any views that I am embarrassed about nowadays.

SelphieT
I used to be Catholic. Now I'm cool.

I used to think sex was icky. It's only a little icky now.

WrathfulDwarf
I still haven't change much...

I still eat what I enjoy.

The more reading the better.

I'm very spiritual but not really very religious.

I work out when I feel is necessary.

The only thing I would say that I have to change is in my finacial area. Gotta buy a home for the future.

Darth_Erebus2
Yes, quite a bit. I'm 44. When I was younger I supported the legalization of most drugs, was a staunch supporter of laissez faire capitalism, was opposed to abortion rights, and basically had a libertarian view on most issues.

I now know that most drugs are indeed harmful not only to individuals but to society in general though I still support legalized marijuana.

I also see that unrestricted capitalism concentrates wealth rather than distributes it and that government is necessary to keep large corporations from basically becoming the "government".

I support abortion rights now.

My views on other things have not changed and have basically always been the same,

Gun rights-in favor of
Capital punishment-in favor of
Environmental protection-strongly in favor of

In general I no longer feel that aquiring a lot of marerial wealth is necessary as I once did.

Da Pittman

DARKLORDCAEDUS
For me it depends on what views that are being talked about.

debbiejo
Yes, my views have changed. I've become very, very smart and god like..

Schecter
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yes, my views have changed. I've become very, very smart and god like..

you became senile.

debbiejo
Now dad, who you let you on the computer again. No more pot for you! It's not the 60"s anymore.

Schecter
Now dad...

i rest my case

lord xyz
Yes, my views have changed. I've become very, very smart and god like.. Oh no, you sniffed the glue again. sad

debbiejo
It's only micro dot stuff.........purple so pretty..........The salad dressing keeps swirling.

Captain King
I made a complete turn around.

I use to be so fascist even nazis were like "God-damn!"

Now i'm so libertarian even libertarians think i'm better described as an anarcho-nihilist.

SpearofDestiny
-Age 14: Christian-Religious, very insecure, people-pleasing, homphobic, was afraid to be judged, extremely sensitive

-Age 16: Realized I was Gay, pretended to be straight, superficial, judgemental of myself and others, wanted to fit in the crowd, tried to convince myself in God's existence and I actually believed I had a relationship with God-but was too lazy to read the Bible or go to Church, prayed a LOT every night-but most of the time for superficial things-, was very angry, held grudges, did not trust my freinds, had a major victim complex, but I also loved Art and wanted to work out more.

-Age 18: Accepted the fact that I was Gay, started to tell people, was no longer religious/Christian, started reading the Bible and questioning it, started to like myself more, became a little more concieted, still liked to entertain people but I was very selective about who I became freinds with, trust others more, trusted life more, still believed in God to some extant, fell in Love first time ever, but became obsessed.

-Age 19: Became Atheist for the most part, still heartbroken, began craving negative attention, acted very desparate, very concieted though, became judgemental of myself again and others, felt very lost, began to resent Christianity and disrespect the Bible even further. I wanted to change...just everything.

-Age 20: Became a sl*t, started messing with tons and tons and tons...an d tons.. of men, still held distrustful views of Christianity and religion in general, considered myself very Liberal, still loved art, but found my escape in Sex, began to take interest in Buddhism.

-Age 21: Declared myself a Buddhist, accepted Christianity, encouraged my mother in her beleif in God, no longer as angry as I used to be, more content with myself, I try to be less judgemental, still carry some complexes but not too many, no longer consider myself Liberal...not Conservative either, beleive in God again, but in a different way, still a sl*t, trying to just focus on what I like, not what I don't like, adopted a Heathen-like philosophy, and no longer trying to change the opinions of others. smile

Yeah, I guess I have changed big grin

debbiejo
Debs thoughts:

Age 4: what's that on the floor, I think I'll put it in my mouth.......eww

Age 9: Why aren't colored people colored with rainbow colors.

Age 11: Why do people pass signs that say "No passing??"

Age 12: Why are the Gorillas fight wars?

Age 13: Why do they call them blow jobs? People don't blow?? Hmm

Age 16: I don't like sex.

Age 18: I like sex.

Age 21: Reading is kinda fun. I like Star Trek.

Should I go on?

Schecter
Debs thoughts:

Age 4: what's that on the floor, I think I'll put it in my mouth.......eww

Age 9: Why aren't colored people colored with rainbow colors.

Age 12: Why are the Gorilla fights people?

Age 13: Why do they call them blow jobs? People don't blow?? Hmm

Age 16: I don't like sex.

Age 18: I like sex.

Age 21: Reading is kinda fun. I like Star Trek.

Should I go on?

sure. see you on page 12 big grin

SpearofDestiny
Sex is Good thumb up

debbiejo
Originally posted by Schecter
sure. see you on page 12 big grin Gorillas? confused

Age 12 or page 12?

Schecter
Gorillas? confused

Age 12 or page 12?

i figured you wouldnt get it.

debbiejo
i figured you wouldnt get it. I had to put on my little thinking cap, so I got it now.

Age 21 : Wow, I like buzzes

Age 22: Wow, I like buzzes.

Age 23: Wow, what was I talking about?? Oooo sparkles.

Critic

You avoided my question.

debbiejo
Well I started reading Psychology Today magazine and thought. "OH, so this is what's wrong with everybody." I must try to fit in..

Critic
I stop using crayons when I was seven.

Lo Ofa Sie Sirren Ni

InnerRise
Originally posted by Critic
You avoided my question. And you're attracted to me for some reason. (It's like your a certain member's lap dog doing their will) Be original.

Also, say something that pertains to this thread.....and not me for a change, which you seem to do in a number of threads that I post in. I annoy you so much yet you just joined and therefore don't know me, yet you go out of your way to interact with me. It's like those childhood scenarios where the girl/boy picks on another, not b/c they don't like them, but b/c they do. wink

Critic
And you're attracted to me for some reason. (It's like your a certain member's lap dog doing their will) Be original.

Also, say something that pertains to this thread.....and not me for a change, which you seem to do in a number of threads that I post in. I annoy you so much yet you just joined and therefore don't know me, yet you go out of your way to interact with me. It's like those childhood scenarios where the girl/boy picks on another, not b/c they don't like them, but b/c they do. wink

You avoided my question for a second time, InnerRise. It's a simple question. Stop going out of your way to try to look intelligent and just answer the question. It's not a complex request.

Lo Ofa Sie Sirren Ni

sithsaber408
As a teenager from 13-18 I was really into myself and my friends/neighborhood, and doing drugs and fighting and stealing.

I had little use for authority and school/parents and felt that as long as nobody else gets hurt, that people should be able to do whatever feels good to them. (or even if somebody does get hurt, screw 'em if they can't take a joke!)

This all changed for me around 20, 21 when I got sick of the frustration and failure that my outlook gave me.

Searching for answers, I had a radical encounter with God...spiritually, mentally, and even physically.

My views are now much-more Kingdom minded and I (try to) look at people as the Lord looks at them.

I'm a few months from 25 now and I believe in living for whats good, whats true, and what's right. Even if people don't directly effect anybody elses life with their choices... I know that their individual actions add up to what our society is as a whole.

I care alot about people. I hope and pray for the best for them and for the Holy Spirit to show me the way and the words to speak into their lives.

Families, parents and kids. Seeing them restored and built up from crappy situations.

Particularly teens, who I minister to in home group settings and in youth groups.

I believe now that there is something honest and good out there for them, and I want them to know the Presence of God through Christ so that they won't take the long way 'round like I did.

I was once an atheist and I was also very disrespectful and hateful towards religion. I'm a Christian now. big grin Awesome.

Alpha Centauri
Isn't it a bit presumptuous to suggest you are trying to see people as an omnipotent deity does?

-AC

Critic
Originally posted by sithsaber408
As a teenager from 13-18 I was really into myself and my friends/neighborhood, and doing drugs and fighting and stealing.

I had little use for authority and school/parents and felt that as long as nobody else gets hurt, that people should be able to do whatever feels good to them. (or even if somebody does get hurt, screw 'em if they can't take a joke!)

This all changed for me around 20, 21 when I got sick of the frustration and failure that my outlook gave me.

Searching for answers, I had a radical encounter with God...spiritually, mentally, and even physically.

My views are now much-more Kingdom minded and I (try to) look at people as the Lord looks at them.

I'm a few months from 25 now and I believe in living for whats good, whats true, and what's right. Even if people don't directly effect anybody elses life with their choices... I know that their individual actions add up to what our society is as a whole.

I care alot about people. I hope and pray for the best for them and for the Holy Spirit to show me the way and the words to speak into their lives.

Families, parents and kids. Seeing them restored and built up from crappy situations.

Particularly teens, who I minister to in home group settings and in youth groups.

I believe now that there is something honest and good out there for them, and I want them to know the Presence of God through Christ so that they won't take the long way 'round like I did.

big grin Awesome.

There is two things I never do as a Christian.

A) Attempt to press my Religion onto others.
B) Attempt to prove that God exists or claim that he does.

To elaborate on A: I believe that those who chose to be saved must take upon this task themselves and not feel obligated to do so. The independence of choice is important within our religion.

To elaborate on B: I've seen hundreds of religious men make fools of themselves attempting to pass off shoddy theories and ridiculous tales to prove God's existence but It's simply not possible. I believe he exists due to my faith and that alone. For those who do not believe, each to their own. Arguing religion and the existence of God is a waste of time. Nothing more.

Bardock42

To elaborate on B: I've seen hundreds of religious men make fools of themselves attempting to pass off shoddy theories and ridiculous tales to prove God's existence but It's simply not possible.

At least you have good reasons to believe smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Exactly. But ironically, improper speech is more permissible. You cant proofread the spoken word. Typing on the other hand... Sorry but who ever believes that someone talk how they type needs to go out more and actually socialize.....erm

You really think I speak in a way accordingly to what I pound on the keyboard?

lil bitchiness
If you're a teen - quick! Get a job, move out, wile you STILL know everything!

InnerRise
You avoided my question for a second time, InnerRise. It's a simple question. Stop going out of your way to try to look intelligent and just answer the question. It's not a complex request.

Lo Ofa Sie Sirren Ni Stop going out of your way to troll and just..........SMILE. doped

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Isn't it a bit presumptuous to suggest you are trying to see people as an omnipotent deity does?

-AC
Nope. Not at all.

I want to be more like Jesus. (that's really what being a Christian is about.)

I want Him to transform my life. (and He has, but we never stop growing)

This includes my outlook on people.

I might see anger, or foolishness, pride, addiction, hopelessness, etc... in a persons life, but the Lord sees potential, grace, forgiveness, a pure spirit underneath all of life's garbage.

The Bible teaches us to let Him love others through us.

Make more sense now?

Kumar
Disregarding any conflict between members, i will answer the question of the thread as it pertains to me.

I wouldn't say my views and beliefs have changed so much but more that they have evolved. My views never used to be very deep. They were mostly adapted from the views of my parents that i sort of absorbed. Now i am actually passionate about certain issues etc. For example, I no longer have that health class opinion of some drugs that they will ruin your life if you use them even once. I have more experiences under my belt so i can make more informed choices and have more justified opinions.

One belief of mine that has changed is regarding religion. I used to sort of be a default christian because that is the kind of house a grew up in. Now i'm agnostic border line athiest.

So i would say, over the course of growing up, my beliefs have undergone change but aren't contrary to anything that i thought in the past... for the most part.

Schecter
Nope. Not at all.

I might see anger, or foolishness, pride, addiction, hopelessness, etc... in a persons life, but the Lord sees potential, grace, forgiveness, a pure spirit underneath all of life's garbage.

Make more sense now?

it seems like you've managed to delude yourself into feeling superior to everyone (except of course jesus). you also imply that you are above anger, follishness, pride, addiction, hopelessness, etc.

anyway, you seem more brainwashed then enightened.

lord xyz
it seems like you've managed to delude yourself into feeling superior to everyone (except of course jesus). you also imply that you are above anger, follishness, pride, addiction, hopelessness, etc.

anyway, you seem more brainwashed then enightened. He likes Bush...

Devil King
Nope. Not at all.

So, becoming a better human being had to be done because of Jesus? You couldn't be a descent human being simply because it's the descent thing to do? Why does it all hinge on Jesus?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Devil King
So, becoming a better human being had to be done because of Jesus? You couldn't be a descent human being simply because it's the descent thing to do? Why does it all hinge on Jesus? That puzzles me aswell.

Czarina_Czarina
When I was younger, I was very trusting and didn't understand that their could be evil in the world. If I were to warn anyone younger, I would say, watch out for toxic ppl. They are usually pretty quiet about their motivation, but if they try to use gossip or heckling every positive value in your life, they are really out to destroy you (sheep's clothing).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had negative ppl in my life, and sometimes, negative ppl aren't evil with horns , sometimes, they seem warm and friendly, but they view your success or the values in your life with silent contempt. You don't realize it until you review their "advice" and maybe even get a chance to see how they label you.

For instance, in my life, I'll list some parts of myself that was labeled or heckled in a negative light to the point that it changed the way I did things but not for the better.

I use to be:

1. Super clean and organized
2. Excellent record keeper (family documents, etc.)
3. I would work harder at things b/c I didn't have a great memory (that means studying harder in school or hobbies).
4. Concerned with appearance and dress style
5. Very giving person
6. Very religious, praying all the time, for the world, neighbors, friends, teachers, etc.
7. Very determined
8. Knew what I wanted
9. I can be very compliant if it meets my value system, if not, I'm not compliment.
10. I was the kind of person who would never have affairs or cheat.
11. I knew how to tap into what ppl wanted and gave them what they wanted (within reason), so I was a good ppl person.

I was labeled as: (each number corresponds to the numbers above):

1. Clean became "Germ freak phobic"
2. Record keeping became "Pretending to be in another culture"
3. Working hard became "Obsessive"
4. Looking my best with my own income became "Materialistic"
5. Giving away my possessions became "Weak"
6. Praying for others became "Religious freak"
7. Determined became "Rebel"
8. knowing what I wanted became "being grown"
9. compliant became "easily influenced"
10. having standards became "religious freak that needs to be taught a lesson"
11. good with ppl became " like friends too much"

So, b/c of this, I became:
sloopy, disorganized, sluggish, dress like a slob, i don't give as much b/c i don't have as much anymore, i don't pray as much as i use to, i don't rebel when i know i should so i am left defenseless, stopped taking care of myself, i am lost/directionless, and i don't adhere to any standard for i am afraid of being heckled for having character, had a crush on a married man and lost my job b/c of rumors, lost friends or was blackballed for it, had pics taken of me that was plastered everywhere, and had my life threatened, when in fact, ppl know me as "not" the person to do that kind of thing.

Now, when I finally grew out of that "friend", I decided to confront her and ask her, how can I be giving, (I gave away my truck one time) and yet, be materialistic? If anything, I was concerned with MY looks to keep up a nice image, the guys I dated weren't GQ models and I wasn't model material myself. Once I reasoned with her, she realized she was wrong, but she already tainted my reputation as being so concerned with my looks. Anytime she found out that I gave away something that I owned, she called me WEAK. If I worked hard to improve my looks, she called me "materialistic". What it really means is that I know good clothing and I will spend MY OWN INCOME to look very nice. But, that hasn't happened in 10 years. Most of what she heckled me about was sent down the tubes 10 years ago. Matter of fact, anyone she is close to, she sends them down the tubes b/c she views any good thing as negative and will spread the negative rumors to anyone who will listen until that person no longer owns that assets or value in their life.

She spread rumors that I was germ phobic, clean freak. That I was obsessive whenever I did things, which is only a negative view of someone who has to work harder to achieve anything. Meaning, even if I had to study until 3 am or put in extra hours in doing any project, I did it. To someone who wants me to be less disciplined, they would call my actions obsessive. why? in order to detour the person from their path. When I explain that anyone who isn't gifted in a subject has to work hard for it, that doesn't make them obessive, it makes them determined. she finally agreed, but not after destroying my reputation.

I can go on and on with this, but you get the picture.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
When I was younger, I was very trusting and didn't understand that their could be evil in the world. Then you met black people.

sithsaber408

anyway, you seem more brainwashed then enightened.

no, no. You've missed it friend.

I don't feel AT ALL superior to anybody.

In fact, my own ways of looking at people are crappy.

Thats WHY one of my views that has changed is to TRY to look at people the way that Christ does.

And you misinterpreted the other part, too.

I never said that I'M above any anger, hopelessness, or addiction. (quite the contrary, as I've already stated in this thread that I experienced that.) stick out tongue

I said that I can, in my own thinking, look at a person's life and see those things. (.. IF that is whats going on in their particular lives)

But the Lord sees grace, forgiveness, potential, a clean and true spirit underneath all the crap of life......

and that's how I want to look at people.

Simple, isn't it?

Originally posted by Devil King
So, becoming a better human being had to be done because of Jesus? You couldn't be a descent human being simply because it's the descent thing to do? Why does it all hinge on Jesus? Harder to answer.

I know that out in the world there are plenty of descent human beings, yes.

Many do great things, are inventors or contribute to causes and charities.

Lots of them aren't saved. I never said that to be a "decent human being" a person had to be.

But the meaning and peace and assuredness of experiencing the Presense of God can make that decent life even greater!

The thread is about our own views and how they may, or may not have changed.

I can only speak for me (not dodging here), but I know that being a decent person isn't what I was shooting for.

Living a good, happy life of fullfilment, and having purpose and truth are what I was seeking after living one way for awhile.

I looked lots of places, but the only true answer was in Jesus.

That help 'Cap? smileOriginally posted by lord xyz
He likes Bush... mmm.... not so much anymore.

The wisdom of KMC posters has rubbed off on me, I must say. stick out tongue

Critic
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
If you're a teen - quick! Get a job, move out, wile you STILL know everything!

Yeah, I've seen that before. My cousin has the sign on his door and it cost him a few bucks.

At least you have good reasons to believe smile

I have good reason to believe, but it's not a reason you're aware of.

Critic
Stop going out of your way to troll and just..........SMILE. doped

You have avoided my question for a third time. I've come to the conclusion that you cannot answer it due to your overwhelming ignorance.

I reviewed your profile as well only to find this:

I've come to the conclusion that you're an egotistical, misanthropic sociopath who wishes he was Japanese. The only reason I'm being so disrespectful is because you've been disrespectful to me. You did not answer my question three times in this third nor did you in the other thread. You're not obligated to answer my questions and if you do not want to, just say so.

INSTEAD you insist on calling me a troll and all your comments are laced with innuendo and rhetorical garbage in some dry attempt to make yourself seem intelligent to make up for not being able to answer what appears to be an extremely simple question.

There, now I'm smiling. I hope you are as well.

big gay kirk
as churchill put it..

If a man is not a communist at 18, he has no heart
If he is not a socialist at 2, he has no soul
If he is not a conservative at 30, he has no sense....

ragesRemorse
i hate everyone, before, i rather liked everyone

InnerRise
You have avoided my question for a third time. I've come to the conclusion that you cannot answer it due to your overwhelming ignorance.

I reviewed your profile as well only to find this:

I've come to the conclusion that you're an egotistical, misanthropic sociopath who wishes he was Japanese. The only reason I'm being so disrespectful is because you've been disrespectful to me. You did not answer my question three times in this third nor did you in the other thread. You're not obligated to answer my questions and if you do not want to, just say so.

INSTEAD you insist on calling me a troll and all your comments are laced with innuendo and rhetorical garbage in some dry attempt to make yourself seem intelligent to make up for not being able to answer what appears to be an extremely simple question.

There, now I'm smiling. I hope you are as well. I think I've got a crush. So much effort on my expense.

FLATTERING.

As Flattering as it all is though...........you're STILL TROLLING. wink

I am smiling.

yes

Critic
I think I've got a crush. So much effort on my expense.

FLATTERING.

As Flattering as it all is though...........you're STILL TROLLING. wink

I am smiling.

yes

From what I understand, it doesn't take one an abundance of effort to point out what's obvious.

As much as you'd like to think you're smart, you're STILL UNABLE TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION. wink

I am smiling as well, friend.

Lo Ofasi Esirr Enni

Victor Von Doom
Intersting how everyone of slight or greater intellect ends up finding InnerRise a ****.

Schecter
i know you said that you're aware that he's not going to answer it....but...hes not going to answer it.

i forgot to add 'reversal of blame' to his repertoire. you know, troll and peck at others, and when they respond in kind, reply with something like "you have a crush on me."

lord xyz
not so much anymore.

The wisdom of KMC posters has rubbed off on me, I must say. stick out tongue Aww. That's so awesome and sweet. happy

So glad to hear you listen to KMCers.

Critic
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Intersting how everyone of slight or greater intellect ends up finding InnerRise a ****.

I honestly don't dislike him or anything but I think he's being extremely disrespectful. If he didn't wish to answer my question, why not just say he did not feel to answer it? Instead, he's trying to make himself seem more intelligent by not answering it but instead throwing in this poor rhetoric to attempt to salvage what's left of his shattered pride. While doing so, he's inadvertly insulting me by calling me a "Troll".

I've always felt disdain for pseudointellectuals. Always.

Sorry, InnerRise. You cannot worm your way out of this with escapism or any other form of avoidance or half witted persuasion. You simply refuse to answer my question because you can't. It was a simple question. As I explained earlier, I even said it in Layman's terms so you could understand and you've refused in a negative manner. Drop your pride at the door next time or don't walk in. Really.

InnerRise
From what I understand, it doesn't take one an abundance of effort to point out what's obvious.

As much as you'd like to think you're smart, you're STILL UNABLE TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION. wink

I am smiling as well, friend.

Lo Ofasi Esirr Enni You're smiling? Finally?

Good.

thumbsup

Yup, says a lot about those select few. I have no problem....yet they search and search until they have one with me.

Flattering.

happy

i know you said that you're aware that he's not going to answer it....but...hes not going to answer it.

i forgot to add 'reversal of blame' to his repertoire. you know, troll and peck at others, and when they respond in kind, reply with something like "you have a crush on me."

Aww...still bitter. I thought I had gotten you to smile. doped

I honestly don't dislike him or anything but I think he's being extremely disrespectful. If he didn't wish to answer my question, why not just say he did not feel to answer it? Instead, he's trying to make himself seem more intelligent by not answering it but instead throwing in this poor rhetoric to attempt to salvage what's left of his shattered pride. While doing so, he's inadvertly insulting me by calling me a "Troll".

I've always felt disdain for pseudointellectuals. Always.

Sorry, InnerRise. You cannot worm your way out of this with escapism or any other form of avoidance or half witted persuasion. You simply refuse to answer my question because you can't. It was a simple question. As I explained earlier, I even said it in Layman's terms so you could understand and you've refused in a negative manner. Drop your pride at the door next time or don't walk in. Really.
The next time I walk in ANYWHERE, how about you not tag along and unlatch yourself from my hip bone. If not, stop complaining and trolling and just smile.

wink

(What would I ever do without MY FANS embarrasment)

Critic
You're smiling? Finally?

Good.

thumbsup

Yup, says a lot about those select few. I have no problem....yet they search and search until they have one with me.

Flattering.

happy

The next time I walk in ANYWHERE, how about you not tag along and unlatch yourself from my hip bone. If not, stop complaining and trolling and just smile.

wink

Oh, the immensive escapism is apparent. I'm quite sure I'm not a fan of yours nor am I attracted to you. I am not trolling. I asked you a simple question and you've ignored it completely. If you are not capable of answering a simple question, why not just admit it? You're only making this situation far worse than it has to be.

I asked you a question and you called me a troll and asked me to smile. That's ignorance. It's good that you haven't denied that yet, though. You really do not belong in these forums. Have you reviewed the Off Topic Forum? You'd probably make more friends in that particular field on this forum.

JacopeX

Flattering. Well, you must be proud of yourself. smile

InnerRise
Oh, the immensive escapism is apparent. I'm quite sure I'm not a fan of yours nor am I attracted to you. I am not trolling. I asked you a simple question and you've ignored it completely. If you are not capable of answering a simple question, why not just admit it? You're only making this situation far worse than it has to be.

I asked you a question and you called me a troll and asked me to smile. That's ignorance. It's good that you haven't denied that yet, though. You really do not belong in these forums. Have you reviewed the Off Topic Forum? You'd probably make more friends in that particular field on this forum. You've been here all of 5 days and you attempt to tell me where I belong and direct me?

You really are something special aren't you.

Your apparent objective when joining was to start something up with someone. Whether you lurked a bit before joining and scoped out your prey or whether I was a random pick I don't know.

But you're not doing a good job and you're VERY obvious.

Your mad at me. I smiling at you.

See what's wrong with that?

Your making your ownself mad instead of smiling.

happy

Critic
You've been here all of 5 days and you attempt to tell me where I belong and direct me?

You really are something special aren't you.

Your apparent objective when joining was to start something up with someone. Whether you lurked a bit before joining and scoped out your prey or whether I was a random pick I don't know.

But you're not doing a good job and your VERY obvious.

Your mad at me. I smiling at you.

See what's wrong with that?

Your making your ownself mad instead of smiling.

happy

Again, I'm not angry with you. I'm dissapointed that you wouldn't answer my question. I mean, you still refuse to, even though it's such a simple one. I'm not doing a good job at what? Please, don't avoid that question either.

InnerRise
Again, I'm not angry with you. I'm dissapointed that you wouldn't answer my question. I mean, you still refuse to, even though it's such a simple one. I'm not doing a good job at what? Please, don't avoid that question either. You're trying TOO HARD to troll and TOO HARD to be just like another member who acts just like you're acting AHORA MISMO.

They insist on other members saying what they want them to say, and they whine and complain when something doesn't go their way in a discussion.

Wouldn't be surprised if you were a sock.

Either way.................smile.......it's contagious whether you're angry or not.

wink

debbiejo
Okay, when I was 9 I thought the Rapture came and I was left behind. cry

Now that I'm older, I know there's not one. I'm stuck here.

Also, I understood that some bugs just want to die. And pulling wings off flies for pets really isn't a good idea.

Critic
You're trying TOO HARD to troll and TOO HARD to be just like another member who acts just like you're acting AHORA MISMO.

They insist on other members saying what they want them to say, and they whine and complain when something doesn't go their way in a discussion.

Wouldn't be surprised if you were a sock.

Either way.................smile.......it's contagious whether you're angry or not.

wink

I'm not trolling. I'm acting like any other member that acts like I'm acting? You're the magnum opus of pseudo intellectuals. I never whined about anything and there wasn't really an extensive discussion. I'll break it down for you.

I asked you a question.
You avoided it with bad rhetoric and you blamed me for a troll.
I pointed out that you were avoided the question time and time again.

As I said previously, I'm not enraged about anything. What makes you think I'm angry? I'm merely disappointed that you wouldn't answer a single question that I had asked you. It should not have come to this. You couldn't just say that you:

A) Did not want to answer it.
B) Could not answer it.

You had to go through all this trouble instead of utilizing one of the three rational options that would not have contributed to such a simple scenario breaking out into something as ridiculous and melodramatic as this.

You are not capable of giving a straight answer. You're masterful in the art of rhetoric. It's as basic as that.

Le Critique.

InnerRise
What I got from that:

1. More Whining

2. I'm Masterful.

Thanks. wink

Victor Von Doom

Not really. Suggests you're a contrary idiot.

InnerRise
Not really. Suggests you're a contrary idiot. You're a prime example.

I have no problem with you.......See - - -> happy

Yet you come out of the wood work to promote your negativity towards me for some obscure reason. You - - -> miffed

Point Proven.

Now smile for the camera. CHEESE! doped

Victor Von Doom
You're a prime example.

Yet you come out of the wood work to promote your negativity towards me for some obscure reason. You - - -> miffed

Point Proven.

Must just be coincidence and flattering that so many people think so.

InnerRise
Must be a co-winky-dink and envy that a select few think so. wink

debbiejo
Have we learned anything sense we've grown older, I wonder?? no expression

Critic
What I got from that:

1. More Whining

2. I'm Masterful.

Thanks. wink

Amazing retort. Anyone else think so?

Bardock42
You're a prime example.

Point Proven.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I'm smiling -> smile (me)

You are crying -> cry (you)

Point proven happy

InnerRise
A POINT definitely was proven. wink

lord xyz
You're smiling? Finally?

Good.

thumbsup

Flattering.

happy

wink

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... If this was funny, I wouldn't mind you resulting to trolling...

InnerRise
Originally posted by lord xyz
If this was funny, I wouldn't mind you resulting to trolling... I would never troll though.

So nah.

Robtard
Amazing retort. Anyone else think so?

I am assuming you're new... arguing with InnerRise is futile, he's a kid, who thinks himself a genius. He trolls so people give him attention, which is what he craves.

Topic:

My views have definately changed, I am no Conservative, but my views have become more conservative as I age. I used to also be an athiest, now I'm closer to being agnostic.

lord xyz
I would never troll though.

So nah.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... You are trolling.

InnerRise
Originally posted by lord xyz
You are trolling. Nope, I'm not.

People are just mad that they're not bringing me down.

Won't wipe this smile off of my face no matter how negative you are.

doped

chillmeistergen
InneRise, I'm aware it's off topic, but you've evaded it everywhere else I've asked.

Have you ever been to Japan?

InnerRise
Why are you so persistent in knowing the answer to that question?

I'm just curious as to what you have to gain from knowing this and where you'd be going with this depending on what my answer may be.

I don't care for giving certain people ammunition. They seem to create enough of it themselves without my help.

chillmeistergen
To see exactly what kind of person you are. Because, I would think at twenty years old, you should have visited the country you so adore, I suspect though, that you haven't.
That to me, would speak volumes on your personality.

InnerRise
Well I guess you'll just have to keep suspecting.

Don't really care what insignificant beings think, nor do I care to justify myself and my interests.

If that's one's way of thinking then that is truly sad and I recommend you try this on: doped

chillmeistergen
Cretin, it's funny because you actually think you're clever.

InnerRise
scissors

debbiejo
Well when I was younger I wanted to be a ballerina...........

Then I got older and I wanted to be an astronaut.

But now........I just love chicken wings and fries!! cool

Guess I am wiser..

Critic
Originally posted by Robtard
I am assuming you're new... arguing with InnerRise is futile, he's a kid, who thinks himself a genius. He trolls so people give him attention, which is what he craves.

Topic:

My views have definately changed, I am no Conservative, but my views have become more conservative as I age. I used to also be an athiest, now I'm closer to being agnostic.

I wouldn't resort to calling him a troll. I just think he genuinely lacks the intelligence to properly understand simple concepts, so he replies with nonsensical rhetoric. That's how humans operate when they fear things they are unable to understand. Science is rather interesting.

InnerRise
I suggest you spend more time with science then so that you may actuall understand both its simple and complex concepts, like I do, instead of coming back to the scene of the crime 2 weeks later to troll more.

Simple and Clean.

wink

Critic
I suggest you spend more time with science then so that you may actuall understand both its simple and complex concepts, like I do, instead of coming back to the scene of the crime 2 weeks later to troll more.

Simple and Clean.

wink

I understand Science. You cannot prove otherwise. This is more bad rhetoric. You didn't even understood what I said. You've proved time and time again that you HONESTLY lack the intelligence to understand what I am saying. You've shown that you cannot answer questions converted into layman's terms TIME and TIME again.

Does the time that I replied to your post hold any relevance to our discussion? You do not know what circumstances interrupted my life to halt me from posting hastily. Do not display ignorance on top of everything else.

Toku King
I look at the world in a bigger view now. There's a story to every single human being, whether it's silly, sad, ironic, or otherwise. Everyone's a human being, and whether or not we misuse those rights, we all deserve a chance at being who we truly are.

And getting pudding.

debbiejo
Okay, when I was younger I was a bit naive. Now I am.......better?

InnerRise
I understand Science. You cannot prove otherwise. This is more bad rhetoric. You didn't even understood what I said. You've proved time and time again that you HONESTLY lack the intelligence to understand what I am saying. You've shown that you cannot answer questions converted into layman's terms TIME and TIME again.

Does the time that I replied to your post hold any relevance to our discussion? You do not know what circumstances interrupted my life to halt me from posting hastily. Do not display ignorance on top of everything else. Someone's still hurt and spouting nonsense b/c they're not getting their way.

Here's a band aid from your one and only.

wink

Seriously though, I'm going to have to start charging you for these Anger Management Sessions. Breath and count to 113.

petpet

Leo.M
They have. I live in lalala land. Nothing bad ever happens here. as i got older I came to see that off the island I live on, its not like that at all.

Critic
Someone's still hurt and spouting nonsense b/c they're not getting their way.

Here's a band aid from your one and only.

wink

Seriously though, I'm going to have to start charging you for these Anger Management Sessions. Breath and count to 113.

petpet

I never thought I'd be so quick to judge someone by listening to what other people have said about them but I guess this time, It's not necessarily incorrect. You're a mess of rhetorical nonsense and responding to your dry and witless posts is a waste of time.

It's like running and circles trying to get to a certain destination; You won't ever get there and you'll eventually just get tired.

Dexter_Morgan
I never thought I'd be so quick to judge someone by listening to what other people have said about them but I guess this time, It's not necessarily incorrect. You're a mess of rhetorical nonsense and responding to your dry and witless posts is a waste of time.

It's like running and circles trying to get to a certain destination; You won't ever get there and you'll eventually just get tired.

Schecters sock?

Robtard
Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
Schecters sock?

Ever the fat bastard idiot you are... "Feceman" is Schector's sock, duh.

Schecter
whats a feceman?

smile

Mindship

I used to wonder how people knew when to go again at a Stop sign.

When you phoned someone and got a busy signal, how did the phone know that person was busy doing something and couldn't come to the phone?

I used to think it was better to be younger.

debbiejo
I guess we all thought these things and did tell? confused laughing out loud

InnerRise

It's like running and circles trying to get to a certain destination; You won't ever get there and you'll eventually just get tired. Maybe a bandaid just wasn't enough. I think we're going to need some peroxide and a cast for this one.

*Signs autograph on body cast*

doped

Don't worry....be happy.......and stop making yourself mad...you get those wrinkles on your forehead and they just don't go away eventually.

Awwww.....

Mmmmm!Mmmmm!Ouch!!!!

wink

Critic
Maybe a bandaid just wasn't enough. I think we're going to need some peroxide and a cast for this one.

*Signs autograph on body cast*

doped

Don't worry....be happy.......and stop making yourself mad...you get those wrinkles on your forehead and they just don't go away eventually.

Awwww.....

Mmmmm!Mmmmm!Ouch!!!!

wink

Oh how you've gracefully accepted your loss with an abundance of escapism. The rhetorical masters of our modern world cause me great disdain.

InnerRise
Here....have a tissue....You need it more than anyone I know.

yes

chillmeistergen
I sincerely hope you're not studying law, InnerRise. Actually, I hope you're not studying anything, that requires the slightest bit of reasoning ability.

InnerRise
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I sincerely hope you're not studying law, InnerRise. Actually, I hope you're not studying anything, that requires the slightest bit of reasoning ability. Hey Fan....borderline stalker.....

I just hope you're studying period.....A LOT...

wave

chillmeistergen
What?

dadudemon
I sincerely hope you're not studying law, InnerRise. Actually, I hope you're not studying anything, that requires the slightest bit of reasoning ability.

Dude, that isn't a "cool" thing to say.

If you think he is an idiot(by idiot, I am not referencing his IQ), then the best thing for him to do is to study his ass off until he become more educated. If you do not like the type of civility he currently displays, then a proper education may be a major part of helping bring him closer to a more amicable posting persona.

Dude, I'm dying for one of your bad-ass, smart-ass comments so please don't disappoint.

chillmeistergen
Dude, that isn't a "cool" thing to say.

If you think he is an idiot(by idiot, I am not referencing his IQ), then the best thing for him to do is to study his ass off until he become more educated. If you do not like the type of civility he currently displays, then a proper education may be a major part of helping bring him closer to a more amicable posting persona.

Dude, I'm dying for one of your bad-ass, smart-ass comments so please don't disappoint.

I think he's incapable, of actually paying attention to...anything.

It worries me that he's allowed to vote, he's the exact kind of person who would vote conservative; because he knows his 'enemy' is voting labour.

Of course, he may have a massively high IQ, which to me means nothing. Until the lad starts posting properly, and when engaged in debate does not use Houdini-esque rubbish, I will not treat him kindly.

dadudemon
I think he's incapable, of actually paying attention to...anything.

Your utterly wrong there and you may not even realize it. He certainly pays attention to his Japanese pop stars.

It worries me that he's allowed to vote, he's the exact kind of person who would vote conservative; because he knows his 'enemy' is voting labour.

How do you know this?

Of course, he may have a massively high IQ, which to me means nothing. Until the lad starts posting properly, and when engaged in debate does not use Houdini-esque rubbish, I will not treat him kindly.

"...which to me means nothing." is a pefect way to put it.

I have not witnessed the "Houdini-esque" debating style that you speak of. Without even seeing what you are talking about, I can see why a "Houdini-esque" debating style would be frustrating. However, you should treat him kindly enough to not get into trouble.

debbiejo
My views have changed and will continue to change until finally I won't care anymore. Of course I won't care about anything else anymore either like hygiene...Man, why couldn't I have taken that "Ignorance is Bliss" pill....... sad

chillmeistergen
Your utterly wrong there and you may not even realize it. He certainly pays attention to his Japanese pop stars.

Haha, quite good that.

How do you know this?

From what he's demonstrated in his posts. Please, don't hesitate to inform me of a debate he's taken part in, where his impact has been more than to just bait people.

"...which to me means nothing." is a pefect way to put it.

Please tell me why IQ should mean something? I judge people by the way they act and the way they debate, not on a number.

I have not witnessed the "Houdini-esque" debating style that you speak of. Without even seeing what you are talking about, I can see why a "Houdini-esque" debating style would be frustrating. However, you should treat him kindly enough to not get into trouble.

Haven't you? Have you actually seen him address a point?

Critic
Hey Fan....borderline stalker.....

I just hope you're studying period.....A LOT...

wave

You're in no position to tell anyone else they should be studying. You haven't shown any intelligence in any department in which you've told me to "Learn more about" so far, such as Science. You've shown that you're good with rhetoric. That's it. I haven't even seen you actually debate properly either. What exactly is your purpose in the GDF? You're seemingly useless here, to be frank.

Healing Artisan
been here since 03'. dont really post much as i use to.

i dont have any animosity towards JacopeX, but through empirical data and with the help of the KMC Researchers Team, i've come to the conclusion that JacopeX is the source to carcinogenesis. his surrouding aura possesses micro-organisms which have transmittable attributes that play a significant role in the mutation of somatic cells. But other than the world's population declining due to JacopeX's rare condition, i've learned alot many things

Being more open minded is one no expression

Healing Artisan
My views have changed and will continue to change until finally I won't care anymore. Of course I won't care about anything else anymore either like hygiene...Man, why couldn't I have taken that "Ignorance is Bliss" pill....... sad cuz it was a placebo big grin

we learn through changes. by the way, i enjoy reading your posts.

chillmeistergen
Drunk?

Healing Artisan
Drunk? let me check

no erm

InnerRise
You're in no position to tell anyone else they should be studying. You haven't shown any intelligence in any department in which you've told me to "Learn more about" so far, such as Science. You've shown that you're good with rhetoric. That's it. I haven't even seen you actually debate properly either. What exactly is your purpose in the GDF? You're seemingly useless here, to be frank. HAHAHA.

funny

I love KARMA.

You can't read this b/c you've been PERMANENTLY BANNED but hey, at least you'll have A LOT more free time to STUDY as well. wink

I LOVE IT!

doped

debbiejo
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
cuz it was a placebo big grin

we learn through changes. by the way, i enjoy reading your posts. Thanks. cool

Robtard
HAHAHA.

funny

I love KARMA.

You can't read this b/c you've been PERMANENTLY BANNED but hey, at least you'll have A LOT more free time to STUDY as well. wink

I LOVE IT!

doped

Then why post to him?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>