Spider Man 5 thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkhalen
I know it's a long way off but what do you think about a 5th movie and who would you like to see in it as is pretty certain the main contenders for 4 are Lizard, Venom, Carnage, Vulture and Mysterio sorry guys I beat ya to it

Darkhalen
By the way this is NOT THE OFFICAL BUT FAN SPIDERMAN 5 THREAD SO GUYS YOU CAN STILL MAKE THE OFFICIAL THREAD

Darkhalen
IF YA WANT BUT NO ONE SAW ME MAKE ONE FIRST WHAT A SHOCKER*

*ANOTHER CONTENDER FOR 5 MAYBE

Darkhalen
Yes Welcome to the Spider-Man 5 Thread i hope that the 5th one would contain Carnage with him introduced at the end of 4

Darkhalen
This has now become THE OFFICAL SPIDER-MAN 5 THREAD

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Have a Mod change the title. Anyway depending on how Spidey four ends, I'm leaning towards maybe The Black Cat teaming with Parker to fight members of the Sinister Six. And for a subplot Gwen Stacy is actually the Gwen Stayc clone.

Arachnid1
I was going to make the spiderman 5 thread....

no expression

Steve put you up to this.

sad

I'm going to kill you all. And for the love of god, do not make a spiderman 6 thread.

big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I was going to make the spiderman 5 thread....

no expression

Steve put you up to this.

sad

I'm going to kill you all. And for the love of god, do not make a spiderman 6 thread.

big grin

There will be a Spiderman 6 thread after 5 comes out. So don't worry about that one.

Kentai
make the gwen clone carnage. then spiderman can beat the hell outa her

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
There will be a Spiderman 6 thread after 5 comes out. So don't worry about that one.

no expression Knowing you people, there will, probably, be a Spiderman 6 thread after Spiderman 4 comes out.

Kentai
ya right

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
no expression Knowing you people, there will, probably, be a Spiderman 6 thread after Spiderman 4 comes out.

Or after today ends if steve spts this thread.

Ozone
Originally posted by Darkhalen
I know it's a long way off but what do you think about a 5th movie and who would you like to see in it as is pretty certain the main contenders for 4 are Lizard, Venom, Carnage, Vulture and Mysterio sorry guys I beat ya to it

Making this thread wasn't a smart idea.

It needs to be closed until after Spiderman 4 comes out in theaters.

F_doomed
Originally posted by Ozone

mod
IF you please

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Ozone

I was thinking the same exact thing.

Darkhalen
then let's close it

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
I was thinking the same exact thing.

Same here, because then I'll be able to get it.

'MHUWHHWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Venomous Yoshi
Whatever.

Darkhalen
HERE IS MY THREAD

Darkhalen
MY THREAD IS BETTER

Mirai Gohan
This thread sucks donkey balls.

Darkhalen
Yeah well at least mines been posted in more and more people seem to like it that and it's going to get closed

JUST LIKE YOURS

steverules
Damn...the balls thing was harsh

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm reasonably sure that neither of these threads are needed. SM4 hasn't even been confirmed yet, so this thread is well before its usefulness, and both have filled up with nothing but spam and bashing so far. If you absolutely need to speculate about SM5 (which would be exactly like speculating for SM4, since nothing is known about either one) just use the SM4 thread. Thank you and closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.