Crank dat!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Bun Bun~
From right here in Detroit
Our local Top 40 radio station (their morning show) hosted the biggest Crank Dat with Soulja Boy there.

I wanted to go so baaaad weep But my mom didn't have the gas money to take us.

Check this shit out...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/connor2211/Random%20piks/Crankdat.jpg

And for those you don't know what or how to do the crank dat dance...

sLGLum5SyKQ

DigiMark007
Here's a sweet remix. The video is just a drummer, but the song itself is >>> the original version.

RKQgDY0pZ68

Barker
That song is ****ing annoying.

Flavor of the month, that's it.

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Here's a sweet remix. The video is just a drummer, but the song itself is >>> the original version.

RKQgDY0pZ68

I though that was kickass! Yeah thats the drummer from blink 182. They even did a show with them both proforming yes

Originally posted by Barker
That song is ****ing annoying.

Flavor of the month, that's it.

I agree that its the trend right now but I can't help but love the song wacko

Mišt
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~

sLGLum5SyKQ

I have no ****ing clue what he is saying. no expression

Dusty
Our local Top 40 radio station (their morning show) hosted the biggest Crank Dat with Soulja Boy there.

Check this shit out...

sLGLum5SyKQ

AWFUL SONG

That song wont last any longer than a few more months. You know how I can tell? Look at all the fat white chicks and little kids that are in the ****ing audience.

Kelly_Bean

Check this shit out...

sLGLum5SyKQ
I prefer "Crank Dat Calvary Boy." They got a dance for that? no expression

NASA
What a bunch of crap!

Blax_Hydralisk

Tattoo

Check this shit out...

sLGLum5SyKQ

Ugh, get this crap off of my KMC and start listening to good music.

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo

thumb up

Blax_Hydralisk

Like rock music? Like Tool?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Like rock music? Like Tool?

No, I'm not telling people to conform to what I listen to, just something which is better than this, have some self respect:

Soulja Boy up in it
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
I'm Jocking On Yo B!tch Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your B!tch
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

I think I just had an aneurysm from the utter stupidity of these lyrics. And on another note, I thought rap/hip-hop was supposed to have some kind of rhyme scheme. This is just a bunch of random sentences jumbled up together and spoken at a fast pace.

Alpha Centauri
Picking on music that is so obviously silly (Though still opinion, quality wise) is like making fun of retarded people.

It's so easy that you're almost an idiot for doing it in the first place.

If you're gonna go after someone's taste, have some balls, stop picking easy targets.

-AC

Tattoo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Picking on music that is so obviously silly (Though still opinion, quality wise) is like making fun of retarded people.

It's so easy that you're almost an idiot for doing it in the first place.

If you're gonna go after someone's taste, have some balls, stop picking easy targets.

-AC

That's the difference between you and I, I'm not doing it for the pleasure of picking on their music, I'm simply stating an opinion.

Healing Artisan
pKlus4yRtrA

Alpha Centauri
That's the difference between you and I, I'm not doing it for the pleasure of picking on their music, I'm simply stating an opinion.

The difference is, if I pick at someone's opinion I'm doing it cos it's my opinion, but I'm not then telling them they HAVE to listen to better music, as you are, as if your taste is factually better and these people lack self-respect for liking what they do.

I pick at people for liking MCR, but I don't say "Like better stuff.", cos what I consider to be better may not be better to them. For everyone who likes the shit music in this thread, they could say "I think Tool are shit.", and whilst it can be argued that some opinions are more credible than others, it's STILL opinion.

You've just told these people they lack self-respect for liking music you do not, and then told them (Cos you did) to like better (In your opinion) music.

Besides, you once said you liked Good Charlotte, Three Days Grace and Yellowcard, I could say the same thing to you.

-AC

Mairuzu
blink

Tattoo
The difference is, if I pick at someone's opinion I'm doing it cos it's my opinion, but I'm not then telling them they HAVE to listen to better music, as you are, as if your taste is factually better and these people lack self-respect for liking what they do.

I pick at people for liking MCR, but I don't say "Like better stuff.", cos what I consider to be better may not be better to them. For everyone who likes the shit music in this thread, they could say "I think Tool are shit.", and whilst it can be argued that some opinions are more credible than others, it's STILL opinion.

You've just told these people they lack self-respect for liking music you do not, and then told them (Cos you did) to like better (In your opinion) music.

Besides, you once said you liked Good Charlotte, Three Days Grace and Yellowcard, I could say the same thing to you.

-AC

Telling people their music is shit (which you do) is saying that they should listen to better music. I spell it out, you go for the subtle approach.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
blink yes

Alpha Centauri
Telling people their music is shit (which you do) is saying that they should listen to better music. I spell it out, you go for the subtle approach.

No it's not, because I never believe in spoonfeeding anybody anything.

It's just me saying "I think the music you like is shit.", nothing more. As evidenced by someone asking me recently, if you care to look "What should I look for, then?", and me telling them to decide for themselves, because anything else is them going into it because they feel they should, which isn't what music is about.

I'm not trying to make people listen to anything, I certainly wouldn't make such a claim as telling someone to get it off "my" KMC.

You've been here since 2001 and you still manage to remain a fan of Good Charlotte, Yellowcard and Three Days Grace. Oh, and Shaggy.

Shall I post some Shaggy lyrics? Shall we discuss those excerpts of lyrical genius?

All I'm saying is, it's all opinion. I agree with you, I think this music is shit, but maybe you should think before telling people they lack self-respect and to listen to better music. Good Charlotte, to you, is better music. To me, it's just about one of the worst.

-AC

Tattoo
No it's not, because I never believe in spoonfeeding anybody anything.

It's just me saying "I think the music you like is shit.", nothing more. As evidenced by someone asking me recently, if you care to look "What should I look for, then?", and me telling them to decide for themselves, because anything else is them going into it because they feel they should, which isn't what music is about.

I'm not trying to make people listen to anything, I certainly wouldn't make such a claim as telling someone to get it off "my" KMC.

You've been here since 2001 and you still manage to remain a fan of Good Charlotte, Yellowcard and Three Days Grace. Oh, and Shaggy.

Shall I post some Shaggy lyrics? Shall we discuss those excerpts of lyrical genius?

All I'm saying is, it's all opinion. I agree with you, I think this music is shit, but maybe you should think before telling people they lack self-respect and to listen to better music. Good Charlotte, to you, is better music. To me, it's just about one of the worst.

-AC

Let's say that after you tell someone the music they like sucks, they go out and get some new music. They come back to KMC and post about it and you say this music sucks too, this could go on and on until they get music you actually approve of. How is that not the same as me telling people they need to go out and find better music?

Yes, I listen to songs from those bands. I agree that a lot of their music is terrible, I listen to the ones I like. I can accept criticism of my musical tastes.

The opinion I posted in this thread is my own kind of criticism, which you don't approve of, but it's what I wanted to say and how I wanted to say it.

2D_MASTER

Alpha Centauri

=Tired Hiker=
I want to learn that dance just to make my wife laugh.

Alpha Centauri
Do you actually hike?

I've always wondered.

-AC

2D_MASTER

I asked you in a different thread to either provide your proof of the contrary (And you'd be the first ever) or drop it, and you left. So don't bring it up if you're not going to debate it, and even by bringing it up, you're proving me right.

-AC

Debate what? You idiot, I don't want to be caught up in a "I'M RIGHT"---"NO, I am" debate. That's what It would ammount to, because you have no foundation to your claim.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Debate what? You idiot, I don't want to be caught up in a "I'M RIGHT"---"NO, I am" debate. That's what It would ammount to, because you have no foundation to your claim.

I do. My argument was, you cannot factually prove one quality over another, as it is entirely subjective. Your argument is that you CAN.

You would be the first person in the history of Earth to be able to provide proof, and you cannot.

My argument is that you can't prove it, and what are you doing right now? NOT proving it.

So either be quiet or show proof, cos I am currently using you to prove my point. The more you post without proof, the more you prove my claim (That you cannot prove it) right. My argument is right here, that it cannot be proven. You want me to prove it cannot be proven? Keep posting without proof.

Welcome to the trap, now if you weasel enough you can esca...ah nah, you can't.

-AC

2D_MASTER
I do. My argument was, you cannot factually prove one quality over another, as it is entirely subjective. Your argument is that you CAN.

You would be the first person in the history of Earth to be able to provide proof, and you cannot.

My argument is that you can't prove it, and what are you doing right now? NOT proving it.

So either be quiet or show proof, cos I am currently using you to prove my point. The more you post without proof, the more you prove my claim (That you cannot prove it) right. My argument is right here, that it cannot be proven. You want me to prove it cannot be proven? Keep posting without proof.

Welcome to the trap, now if you weasel enough you can esca...ah nah, you can't.

-AC

MY point is (and as been since the beginning) that you can't prove it's a "subjective" argument, dolt. So stop right there. Can you? Where is the proof? No you're sitting staring at the screen with your thumb up your ass.... why? Because your claim is worth shit, like your reason.

=Tired Hiker=
Do you actually hike?

I've always wondered.

-AC

Yes, not as much as I used to, though. I have a full pack with an internal frame, 5 degree bag, light weight camp stove, etc. I've had many hiking/backpacking experiences in my day that include Denali, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, Olympia National Park, just to name a few.

Oh, I also played bass and keys in a band called The Tired Hikers, that's mainly where I got my name from.

Alpha Centauri
MY point is that you can't prove it's a "subjective" argument, dolt. So stop right there. Can you? Where is the proof? No you're sitting staring at the screen with your thumb up your ass.... why? Because your claim is worth shit, like your reason.

My argument is that quality is subjective, and I am proving that it's subjective, ie; that you cannot prove it, right now. Why? Because you keep posting and keep NOT proving it, because you simply cannot, factually.

If you could, you hate me so much that you'd have done it by now and shut me up, but you can't because nobody can prove it, it's not a universal truth or fact.

"I don't wanna debate with you, but I'll troll you.".

Nice. If the next post doesn't contain factual proof and an argument proving that there's such a thing as factually better quality (Better quality being eternally subjective in the case of good and bad music), then I'm going to report you, again, for trolling.

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yes, not as much as I used to, though. I have a full pack with an internal frame, 5 degree bag, light weight camp stove, etc. I've had many hiking/backpacking experiences in my day that include Denali, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, Olympia National Park, just to name a few.

Oh, I also played bass and keys in a band called The Tired Hikers, that's mainly where I got my name from.

There aren't many places to hike in London, but I enjoy walks, I don't think people walk enough.

-AC

Impediment
If the next post doesn't contain factual proof and an argument proving that there's such a thing as factually better quality (Better quality being eternally subjective in the case of good and bad music), then I'm going to report you, again, for trolling.

-AC

headbang

2D_MASTER

Alpha Centauri
How many people would be banned by now? That's what's puzzling me.

Not even me, but all he ever does to anybody is troll them, to the extent of bumping old threads.

-AC

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Impediment
headbang x's 2 + 1

Alpha Centauri

2D_MASTER
It's not, it's the fact that you're a rabid troll who literally does nothing else on this site BESIDES trolling. You go around bringing things up then run away. Whether you do this intentionally to cause disturbance or whether you're just that much of a simpleton is currently unknown to me, but you do it.

You were the one who FIRST came to me challenging the fact that music taste is subjective (Which is what quality, good and bad all really mean), so you have the burden of proof. Currently, I am on the right side of the debate, not because it's me, but because it's right. My argument is that you cannot prove it to be a fact, if you could, you would have by now, because there's honestly nothing that'd give you greater accomplishment in life than beating me, and today isn't that day.

So either do it or drop it. You wanna debate, you don't wanna debate, make your mind up. If EPIIIBITES' 9 pages MS Word essay wasn't enough to win this argument, your stupid little trolling attempts won't be.

So, you're reported, again. It's a wonder you're still here.

-AC

Bwhahaha, actually this started as me asking you a simple question. It resulted in you TRYING to debate, you made a claim FIRST hence you had the "burden of proof" in this imaginary "debate" of yours. Why am I still here, because besides what you THINK I have a great many post that contradict the idea that I am a "troll"... why? Because I am not ...

Rogue Jedi
I like the bee gees. do I suck? laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
A) If people judge your overall personality on your musical choices, they're idiots.

B) Not in my opinion, I like The Bee Gees.

C) Yes, you suck.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
A) If people judge your overall personality on your musical choices, they're idiots.

B) Not in my opinion, I like The Bee Gees.

C) Yes, you suck.

-AC so I suck for reasons other than my music? stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, you're just a sub-par humanoid.

-AC

Scythe
Soulja Boy, ah, he's garnered quite the audience.

Ah, but poor ole music, still as opinionated as usual. Why can't we like the things we like without a care?

Alpha Centauri
We can.

Everyone should like what they like, admit it and honestly not care what anyone else thinks. Guilty pleasures are a stupid idea.

-AC

Scythe
Exactly, I try to encourage one's independence, especially when it comes to one's tastes, logic, habits and traditions. Just like evil will never be halted, neither can the words of another with different opinions. Their negative words and opinions are inevitable. Which gives us more reason to ignore them, and continue on with much stride.

FallenxAngel
Soulja girl song is better. smile

Dusty
YOUUUUUU

Scythe
MEEEEE

Dusty
Originally posted by Scythe
MEEEEE THEEEEEEEY

Impediment
Originally posted by Dusty
THEEEEEEEY

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit.

Scythe
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Grinning Goku
It's not, it's the fact that you're a rabid troll who literally does nothing else on this site BESIDES trolling. You go around bringing things up then run away. Whether you do this intentionally to cause disturbance or whether you're just that much of a simpleton is currently unknown to me, but you do it.

You were the one who FIRST came to me challenging the fact that music taste is subjective (Which is what quality, good and bad all really mean), so you have the burden of proof. Currently, I am on the right side of the debate, not because it's me, but because it's right. My argument is that you cannot prove it to be a fact, if you could, you would have by now, because there's honestly nothing that'd give you greater accomplishment in life than beating me, and today isn't that day.

So either do it or drop it. You wanna debate, you don't wanna debate, make your mind up. If EPIIIBITES' 9 pages MS Word essay wasn't enough to win this argument, your stupid little trolling attempts won't be.

So, you're reported, again. It's a wonder you're still here.

-AC

Irony...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Irony...

Go on.

*Waits*

Of course, you should be aware that if you're accusing me of doing what I accuse him of, it's a ridiculous claim, because we both know you're doing such simply because you dislike the way I post, which is probably your argument, since you're that predictable.

Whereas everybody knows him as an abusive troll, not just someone who posts in a manner they dislike, with an attitude they dislike.

But go on.

-AC

Scythe
Whereas everybody knows him as an abusive troll, not just someone who posts in a manner they dislike, with an attitude they dislike.-AC

Wait, who's the abusive troll?

chillmeistergen
2D.

Dusty
Originally posted by Scythe
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

UUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS

Scythe
Originally posted by Dusty
UUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS

TOOOOOOOGEEEEEEEETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Scythe
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
2D.

Ohh, I don't know him all too well.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, you're just a sub-par humanoid.

-AC suck me, baby.

x-truecolors-x
Originally posted by FallenxAngel
Soulja girl song is better. smile
BLah...I need to spend more time in youtube. yes

2D_MASTER
Go on.

*Waits*

Of course, you should be aware that if you're accusing me of doing what I accuse him of, it's a ridiculous claim, because we both know you're doing such simply because you dislike the way I post, which is probably your argument, since you're that predictable.

Whereas everybody knows him as an abusive troll, not just someone who posts in a manner they dislike, with an attitude they dislike.

But go on.

-AC

Funny how "everybody"really means you and chillmeister... nobody else wets thier panties at things I post... nor calls me a "troll"....

Alpha Centauri
That's not what your profile, everyone in the GDF and Music forums seems to think.

Nice to see that, days later, you still came back to me.

"According to certain members of KMC, I am a 'sock' or 'troll'. Everybody hates me here." <--- Your words, not mine.

-AC

Secretus
Funny how "everybody"really means you and chillmeister... nobody else wets thier panties at things I post... nor calls me a "troll"....

Troll.

Kelly_Bean
How many times are they going to remake this song? o15

Sol Valentine
So far This Goddamn song has had:

Crank Dat Spiderman
Crank Dat Spongebob
Crank Dat Lion King
Crank Dat Bleach
Crank Dat Wonder Woman
Crack Dat Iceman
Crank Dat Jumpman
Crank Dat Kingdom Hearts
Crank Dat Dragonball Z
Crank Dat Naruto

What else would they CRANK!!!?!?!

2D_MASTER
That's not what your profile, everyone in the GDF and Music forums seems to think.

Nice to see that, days later, you still came back to me.

"According to certain members of KMC, I am a 'sock' or 'troll'. Everybody hates me here." <--- Your words, not mine.

-AC

Funny that you actually took my profile seriously... what a base dolt. (By the way... I apoligize for not being able to get on here EVERYDAY like you.)

Originally posted by Secretus
Troll.

n____r.

Secretus
n____r.

Why don't you fill in the blank, coward?

Or should I say, troll.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Crank Dat Spiderman
Crank Dat Spongebob
Crank Dat Lion King
Crank Dat Bleach
Crank Dat Wonder Woman
Crack Dat Iceman
Crank Dat Jumpman
Crank Dat Kingdom Hearts
Crank Dat Dragonball Z
Crank Dat Naruto

Good grief, what a disgrace. stick out tongue

2D you should be banned just for making that comment, stupid racist. Gosh I hate people like that.

Sol Valentine
Yes. I sware, by next month they're gonna have Crank Dat KMC.

And that comment was very uncalled for.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Good grief, what a disgrace. stick out tongue

2D you should be banned just for making that comment, stupid racist. Gosh I hate people like that.

Actually I knew somebody would assume I mean THAT word... then shout "racism"... dolt. I actually meant "never"....

Originally posted by Secretus
Why don't you fill in the blank, coward?

Or should I say, troll.

Okay.... Never.

zjtrivium
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Crank Dat Spiderman
Crank Dat Spongebob
Crank Dat Lion King
Crank Dat Bleach
Crank Dat Wonder Woman
Crack Dat Iceman
Crank Dat Jumpman
Crank Dat Kingdom Hearts
Crank Dat Dragonball Z
Crank Dat Naruto

Crank dat Trojan Man. The only song out of all of them that makes any sense.
x2B-0b5KkpA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.