KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Crank dat!!

Crank dat!!
Started by: ~Bun Bun~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Crank dat!!

From right here in Detroit
Our local Top 40 radio station (their morning show) hosted the biggest Crank Dat with Soulja Boy there.

I wanted to go so baaaad But my mom didn't have the gas money to take us.

Check this shit out...

(please log in to view the image)

And for those you don't know what or how to do the crank dat dance...

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:58 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Here's a sweet remix. The video is just a drummer, but the song itself is >>> the original version.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 05:02 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

That song is ****ing annoying.

Flavor of the month, that's it.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 05:03 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Here's a sweet remix. The video is just a drummer, but the song itself is >>> the original version.

I though that was kickass! Yeah thats the drummer from blink 182. They even did a show with them both proforming yes

Originally posted by Barker
That song is ****ing annoying.

Flavor of the month, that's it.

I agree that its the trend right now but I can't help but love the song wacko

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 05:05 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: Crank dat!!

Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~

I have no ****ing clue what he is saying. no expression

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 10:56 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Re: Crank dat!!

Our local Top 40 radio station (their morning show) hosted the biggest Crank Dat with Soulja Boy there.

Check this shit out...

AWFUL SONG

That song wont last any longer than a few more months. You know how I can tell? Look at all the fat white chicks and little kids that are in the ****ing audience.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 11:44 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Check this shit out...

I prefer "Crank Dat Calvary Boy." They got a dance for that? no expression

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 02:16 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a bunch of crap!

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 02:18 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Crank dat!!

Originally posted by Mišt
I have no ****ing clue what he is saying. no expression

No one has any idea what he's saying no expression

The song is really addicitng, though.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:18 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Check this shit out...

Ugh, get this crap off of my KMC and start listening to good music.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:28 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Tattoo

thumb up

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:43 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like rock music? Like Tool?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:47 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Like rock music? Like Tool?

No, I'm not telling people to conform to what I listen to, just something which is better than this, have some self respect:

Soulja Boy up in it
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
I'm Jocking On Yo B!tch Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your B!tch
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

I think I just had an aneurysm from the utter stupidity of these lyrics. And on another note, I thought rap/hip-hop was supposed to have some kind of rhyme scheme. This is just a bunch of random sentences jumbled up together and spoken at a fast pace.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:08 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Picking on music that is so obviously silly (Though still opinion, quality wise) is like making fun of retarded people.

It's so easy that you're almost an idiot for doing it in the first place.

If you're gonna go after someone's taste, have some balls, stop picking easy targets.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:25 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Picking on music that is so obviously silly (Though still opinion, quality wise) is like making fun of retarded people.

It's so easy that you're almost an idiot for doing it in the first place.

If you're gonna go after someone's taste, have some balls, stop picking easy targets.

-AC

That's the difference between you and I, I'm not doing it for the pleasure of picking on their music, I'm simply stating an opinion.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:33 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:33 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the difference between you and I, I'm not doing it for the pleasure of picking on their music, I'm simply stating an opinion.

The difference is, if I pick at someone's opinion I'm doing it cos it's my opinion, but I'm not then telling them they HAVE to listen to better music, as you are, as if your taste is factually better and these people lack self-respect for liking what they do.

I pick at people for liking MCR, but I don't say "Like better stuff.", cos what I consider to be better may not be better to them. For everyone who likes the shit music in this thread, they could say "I think Tool are shit.", and whilst it can be argued that some opinions are more credible than others, it's STILL opinion.

You've just told these people they lack self-respect for liking music you do not, and then told them (Cos you did) to like better (In your opinion) music.

Besides, you once said you liked Good Charlotte, Three Days Grace and Yellowcard, I could say the same thing to you.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:36 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

blink

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:40 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The difference is, if I pick at someone's opinion I'm doing it cos it's my opinion, but I'm not then telling them they HAVE to listen to better music, as you are, as if your taste is factually better and these people lack self-respect for liking what they do.

I pick at people for liking MCR, but I don't say "Like better stuff.", cos what I consider to be better may not be better to them. For everyone who likes the shit music in this thread, they could say "I think Tool are shit.", and whilst it can be argued that some opinions are more credible than others, it's STILL opinion.

You've just told these people they lack self-respect for liking music you do not, and then told them (Cos you did) to like better (In your opinion) music.

Besides, you once said you liked Good Charlotte, Three Days Grace and Yellowcard, I could say the same thing to you.

-AC

Telling people their music is shit (which you do) is saying that they should listen to better music. I spell it out, you go for the subtle approach.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:45 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
blink
yes

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:47 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote