Soulcalibur Legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
(Sorry if this has been made but search didn't show anything)

Soulcalibur Legends is a game developed by Namco for the Nintendo Wii console. Not much is none about the game expect for some characters here and there such as Ivy and Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia is said to make an appearence. Soulcalibur and Legend of Zelda fans have begged for Link to make an appearence since this game is for the Wii console only. And discuss.

SaTsuJiN
Its probably safe to expect dynasty warriors gameplay...

hordes of brainless AI waiting 5 seconds in between 1 hit attacks

ESB -1138
Maybe or maybe they'll actually put some effort into the game.

Trailer!
fLPNTZu9XU4

shin_gear
Prepare to work them arms! laughing

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Prepare to work them arms! laughing

You already have roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

shin_gear
o00o0o0o0o

Scythe
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t457621.html

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Scythe
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t457621.html ... and what of it?...

Legends is not 4

ESB -1138
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t457621.html

Alright; when I want to talk about Soulcalibur 4 I'll go there but on the mean time I'll think I'll discuss Soulcalibur Legends for the Wii here.

Scythe
Meh, same diff. People were complaining about two seperate threads. I really don't have a problem with it.

ESB -1138
Meh, same diff. People were complaining about two seperate threads. I really don't have a problem with it.

Making a thread for 4 on the 360 and then for the PS3 makes no sense but these are two different games. One is a typical fighting game in the Soulcalibur fashion while the other goes into an action-adventure style that goes to explore the characters further as well as the surrounding environments.

Seems to be no problem in having two threads; anywho since you're cool with it; I hope this game is online since it has co-op.

SaTsuJiN
and what is the storyline exactly?.. some of these characters look like they dont really fit well together

Scythe
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Seems to be no problem in having two threads; anywho since you're cool with it; I hope this game is online since it has co-op.

You know, I've never taken a Wii game online, is it...well...to put it bluntly, good? I mean, is there slowdown, lag, delays, whatnot?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
and what is the storyline exactly?.. some of these characters look like they dont really fit well together

It follows Siegfried and takes place a little before Soul Calibur 1 and shows his transformation into Nightmare.

Scythe
It follows Siegfried and takes place a little before Soul Calibur 1 and shows his transformation into Nightmare.

Yeah, that's what I read too, hoping it's what we're hoping. Sorta like a Vader descending into the darskide kinda plot, minus the gayness.

SaTsuJiN
ugh... that still kills me... a friggin 30 minute battle cut down to 5 minutes... /disgust

the story sounds cool.. but is there a reason for sophie to be all up in siegs business?

Scythe
ugh... that still kills me... a friggin 30 minute battle cut down to 5 minutes... /disgust

the story sounds cool.. but is there a reason for sophie to be all up in siegs business?

I'm not sure how Sophie could fit in there too.

ESB -1138
You know, I've never taken a Wii game online, is it...well...to put it bluntly, good? I mean, is there slowdown, lag, delays, whatnot?

Mario Strikers Charged had no slowdown or lag or delays for me. In fact it was very enjoyable to play online.

Scythe
Mario Strikers Charged had no slowdown or lag or delays for me. In fact it was very enjoyable to play online.

Ah sweet. I wonder how SC Legends and SSBB are gonna play online.

shin_gear
and what is the storyline exactly?.. some of these characters look like they dont really fit well together It's before the first Soul Calibur.

Em Dot Bison
If I have to play Legends with that stupid ass Wiimote...I am goin to be very disappointed, maybe even enraged.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
If I have to play Legends with that stupid ass Wiimote...I am goin to be very disappointed, maybe even enraged.

Well go be enraged in the Soul Calibur 4 thread. Because some people are actually looking forward to actually do something besides pressing a button.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Em Dot Bison
some people are actually looking forward to actually do something besides pressing a button.
And I'm not one'em.

If I wanted to be active. I'd go outside my house and do somethin active.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. then why are you in this thread again?..ridiculous...

granted I probably wont buy this game.. but I'd at least like to know stuff about it

ESB -1138
lol.. then why are you in this thread again?..ridiculous...

granted I probably wont buy this game.. but I'd at least like to know stuff about it

Granted I'm going to read some reviews before I even make an attempt to get this game.

Scythe
If I wanted to be active. I'd go outside my house and do somethin active.

Doubt it..but okay...

shin_gear
...no

Scythe
...yes...

Em Dot Bison
lol.. then why are you in this thread again? Ya know, that's a good question...

ESB -1138
Ya know, that's a good question...

And yet he still comes back. Happy Dance Happy Dance

MadMel
lmao
i hope nightmare becomes an unlockable or something
huge sword + wii-mote = flying enemies FTW!
to Em Dot Bison - try playing games like dragon blade before judging erm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
lmao
i hope nightmare becomes an unlockable or something
huge sword + wii-mote = flying enemies FTW!
to Em Dot Bison - try playing games like dragon blade before judging erm

I actually enjoyed Dragon Blade but that game was hard. The controls were amazing it was...the game was hard.

Scythe
I'm really hoping the Wiimote will make this game fun.

shin_gear
The wii-mote makes everything fun. Even masturbation.

ESB -1138
Well it comes out 11/20/07 so we don't have much time to learn if this game is good or if it sucks.

Em Dot Bison
And yet he still comes back. Happy Dance Happy Dance Is it wrong for me to point out that he asked a good question?

...DAMN, I didn't know it was like that.

shin_gear
Welcome to KMC Forums, where everything and anything you say shall be used against you.

ESB -1138
Welcome to KMC Forums, where everything and anything you say shall be used against you.

So true.

shin_gear
You're back!

ESB -1138
You're back!

Where did I go?

shin_gear
shrug

Scythe
Originally posted by Sado-sama
The wii-mote makes everything fun. Even masturbation.

After reading that....I realized....a Leisure Suit Larry game.....oh no...

MadMel
LOL

Sado-sama
Originally posted by MadMel
LOL chair

ESB -1138
Well the game came out today; just looking for some reviews for it right now. If it's good I might get it; if it sucks....well screw this game!

ESB -1138
So...who has played this game?

General Kaliero
...This came out? confused

ESB -1138
Originally posted by General Kaliero
...This came out? confused

Yeah a few days ago

Sado-sama
Soul Calibur Legends scores a 57% haermm

ESB -1138
Game Informer, 1UP, and Play Magazine...how about some good reviews like from IGN, Gamestop, and Famitsu. Just saying

Scythe
I didn't even realize it came out. No hype for it...

Sado-sama
Game Informer, 1UP, and Play Magazine...how about some good reviews like from IGN, Gamestop, and Famitsu. Just saying I looked and found no score for it on those sites, and Gamerankings is the most accurate. 13

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sado-sama
I looked and found no score for it on those sites, and Gamerankings is the most accurate. 13

It got a 4, 6, 6.5, and a 7 so far. I shouldn't be surprised though. Name me one fighting game that made a good adventure game.

MadMel
shaolin monks big grin

Sado-sama
It got a 4, 6, 6.5, and a 7 so far. I shouldn't be surprised though. Name me one fighting game that made a good adventure game. Tekken 5 (fighting game with Devil Within, an adventure game), which got a 8.9 on Gamerankings, 9.2 on Gamespot, and 9.3 on ign. wink

Something tells me SCL got such a low score due to the wii controls.

Scythe
It's worth a rent/borrow/bargain bin find.

ESB -1138
Alright Legends went from a 57% to a 62.5% out of 13 reviewers

Scythe
That's just sad. I was really looking forward to this game being good. Well then again, don't let that put you down guys, you have to play it. Guilty Gear Dust Strikers for the DS recieved awful scores, but it's one of my favorite games to play.

ESB -1138
Well I've been reading reviews and most sites find hardly no trouble with the controls, it's mainly the enemies, levels, and camera.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.