Firefly RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH

The big EH
a more detailed one

The big EH
the ship

The big EH
okay my character looks like this
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/Guardian_018/20070206_kotor_bg.jpg

android217
Name: Cael Brooks
Profession: Doctor
Appearance: http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/49/52/0000034952_20061026170432.jpg
Bio: Cael was a neutral smuggler during the wars. He was wanted by the Alliance for malpractice, illegal sale of perscription drugs, and lastly smuggling illegal drugs to give his patients.

The big EH
where have i seen him before, and great profile yes

android217
Doctor who :P

The big EH
thought so
oh and i forgot on thing, you haveto clarify whether or not your new to the crew i know it's so damn small, but basically put down your new if you've never seen or heard of the show

darkxbox
name:david fenta
job: recruit
bio: joined near the end of the war but never saw any action. hoping that someone on the ship will help him train. is new to the crew.

im new to this and have never seen the show.

android217
o.k. im new to the crew, but i've seen serenity and currently in the process of watching the entire firefly series

The big EH
wat episode are you on? the last episode is a huge metaphor but its one of the best

android217
episode 7, safe, were simon is kidnapped

The big EH
cool, those were cgi cows eh

android217
wen do we start?

The big EH
i'll open the actual rp when some other people join

The big EH
hmm any ideas on what to name the ship?

android217
I always used Corruption as a ship name on games, but thats cuz i was always a netrual pirate or smuggler

The big EH
how about Dust, it's probaly the most meaningless thing in the universe, but at the same time it has as much meaning as us

android217
ur choice

The big EH
cool

android217
but i think we need to spread the word... people dont seem to be signing up

DangerousBeauty

The big EH
i already do stick out tongue everybody so far is accepted, thanks for joining, i'll started this late sunday or next person to join

DangerousBeauty
kk!

The big EH
heres where we are starting, its a spaceport

The big EH
another pic, thats the landing ramp

The big EH
another

The big EH
anoher of the landing ramp

The big EH
heres some pics of the cargo hold, it`s pretty big

The big EH
another one

Passione
Oooh I liked the name firefly for the ships name.

Ill have my character up in say five mins

The big EH
well i didn`t wanna name it that, it wouldnt be original as it`s the ships class and the shows name, istead i named it Duststorm

Passione
Will the roleplay be here as well as character bios

The big EH
no i`m gonna open up a new one

Passione
Okay here is mine:

Name: Kiara Davish
Job: Companion
Bio: Not much is know about Kiara except that she is highly intelligant, beautiful and well respected.
Appearence:
http://sixpop.com/images/file/67213820.jpg

The big EH
ooooo good to have a whore on the ship stick out tongue thats a reference to the show for you guys who haven't seen it....... i like pie......

android217
does everyone get a free ride? :P

The big EH
hey hey hey, she's a companion, a totally legal version of a whore, almost like a futuristic geisha, lots and lots of training, costs a lot of money to be with her, and she picks her "clients"

android217
well its a good thing im a doctor, im gunna be the 1st round pick

The big EH
keep dreaming stick out tongue

android217
how should i enter?!?

The big EH
your the docotor so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........i like pie......... i dont know just like walk up from the infermary or your bunk looking slightly depressed as you just lost about 4 crew members, 2 of which died on your table, i dont know

The big EH
okay, i'll post two new characters in a minute

The big EH
name: Dayne Shild
apperence: pictured
job: soon to be pilot
bio: born and raised on a planet with so much pollution he joined the flight academy just to see what everybody was talking about (in reference to the stars). since then he has been working for various people from planet to planet. during the war he was a pilot, but was imprisonned and passed time by enternaining his fellow inmates with shadow puppets. he's now looking for a permanent job. he's a softy at heart and a lacks courage to fight, but if he wants to he can put up a good fight. when he's flying, nomatter what he's calm and focussed

The big EH
name: Jane Glau
job: gun for hire (third in charge)
appearence: pictured
bio: she may look like a harmless hottie, but she loves a good fight. she may not always be the cleanest fighter, but shes almost always the best. she's intellegent, fast and good with a gun. she can put a price on anything. she worked for many different people during the war, and never participated in the war. she figured it was pointless and was just looking out for herself. she met Jacen shortly after he got his ship, he was dropping off cargo on a planet and her employer at the time wanted it free of charge. jacen talked her into a better offer and got out of the predictament, since then she's been working for jacen.

~wow, i just basically stole all of that from the show and changed the gender lol~

Passione
Made my first post

The big EH
it was a good one wink

The big EH
Originally posted by The big EH
i knowstick out tongue

The big EH
holly crap that was a random quote
i just changed one of the numbers, wow awesome

The big EH

The big EH
Originally posted by chickenlover98
stop saying your annoying saying

there is a giant purple death squirrel on my porch

The big EH
Originally posted by mitchum
17-14 NY

The big EH
Originally posted by guy222
hello

The big EH
Originally posted by Exiled Presence
All of the powers the JLA have come from the source. Amazo is done for.

The big EH
(auto quote)

The big EH
Originally posted by Superherovandal
well maybe a monitor but I don't think Eternity is greater than The Monitor.

The big EH
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
That old game called Wolfenstein I think it was

Same question?

The big EH
Originally posted by Mairuzu
even though they almost killed seth and evan

The big EH
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
He's ran at the speed of light before. You know by moving his legs and arms. You can in general move your arms much faster than your running speed.

No he can't.

The big EH
Originally posted by JasonK4
Thanks Nvr. Now get banned already. smile

The big EH
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I am not sure if you meant this as a specific statement about me or my team.

If the former, Ive just had more time to actually give to this tournament this past week. I dont like bragging, but I think my resume speaks for itself of what can happen when I can actually devote time to it.

If the latter, its getting annoying that I always get all the attention. DC has really been carrying me this tournament, as life has been not letting me participate as much. If you guys notice, he averages out like 5 posts to my every one. Props to him thumb up

The big EH
(auto quote)

The big EH
Originally posted by Faceman
Oh come on Jaseman. You know I would never report my KMC wifey...

Passione
Please stop! Its annoying and there is a thread for that in off topic.

I thought this was a sign up sheet and a discussion thread for the roleplay. Becareful that Ush doesnt see you just mucking around in here with pointless posts which are not roleplay related.

The big EH
yeah sorry

Passione
Its okay. IM sorry for lashing out . Its just I like to come here to recap and post ideas and was shocked to see this

The big EH
ya i know..... oh adding the boss dude for the job

he's in the show

name: Badger
he speaks in a think british/english accent

The big EH
okay for those who dont know the show, the bunks/rooms where the crew stay and underneath the hallway that leads to the bridge/cockpit. and along the hallway are (lack of better word) hatches that open up

The big EH
and you go down a ladder...

The big EH
the rooms are farely big for a spaceship

darkxbox
thats not very good design. you have to carry all of your stuff down a latter. can we just say that on ours there is one central elevator that leads to a lower deck. just asking.

The big EH
well anything larger than the ladder whole/door thing is already built into the ship, all you have to bring down is you bag, and that can just be dropped down, since the ladder is the same height as the room

The big EH
jedireaper sign up here

Jedireaper
name: Vrix Fenta
job: looking for one. Was a lieutenant in the Alliance Navy.
appearence: Blonde hair, blue eyes, not physically imposing, wears an Alliance issued leather overcoat and rank studs. Wears a Japanese motif shirt and jeans and brown boots to boot. Carries duel, mid-21st earth centuary, modified Dostevi's. What-ever else he decides to wear.
bio: Lieutenant Ferta was once part of the alliance Navy. You aint gettin more as IDK yet.

The big EH
kool approved, if you find a picture though post it, even if it's the head

darkxbox
Originally posted by Jedireaper
name: Vrix Fenta
job: looking for one. Was a lieutenant in the Alliance Navy.
appearence: Blonde hair, blue eyes, not physically imposing, wears an Alliance issued leather overcoat and rank studs. Wears a Japanese motif shirt and jeans and brown boots to boot. Carries duel, mid-21st earth centuary, modified Dostevi's. What-ever else he decides to wear.
bio: Lieutenant Ferta was once part of the alliance Navy. You aint gettin more as IDK yet.

is your guy related to mine or something

Originally posted by darkxbox
name:david fenta
job: recruit
bio: joined near the end of the war but never saw any action. hoping that someone on the ship will help him train. is new to the crew.

im new to this and have never seen the show.

Jedireaper
Actually I never noticed your characters name. Sorry. We can be related I suppose. Fenta is actually the name of my vampire rp char, only no-one knows. lol. Even he doesnt.

darkxbox
laughing weird coincidence

Jedireaper
Probably. lol. Vrix is your... brother who had been drafted into the Alliance Navy. You never heard from him since. He ran after his ship was destroyed by Reavers. Now he evades the Alliance while searching for work. Lets just say.. we run into each other. Or should I already be there on the ship? Vrix is very quite, nothing like you remember. Due to seeing his men burning to death.

Additional items: Vibro-sword. Similer to its SW or Battlestar counterpart.

The big EH
battlestar has vibro-swords lol what a rip off

Jedireaper
Well either that or I'll give him a lightsaber. Yea. Although the name is different. I useed to watch the original series when I was a kid. And my dad was alive. He liked it. I got into SW as a teenager, pretty late. Still,I read quiet a bit. Yup Vibro-sword. Then again.. Battlestar was made by the same FX crew of SW, those who left after the first film.

DangerousBeauty
huh... really? I never knew that... Cool! I love SW. Watched a little when I was a kid with my dad. Though I've never watched all of it.

Jedireaper
Check my myspace site. www.myspace.com/jedireaper
Has some SW mini vids. Check out the Lego one.

The big EH
i bet i'm a bigger SW nerd than you stick out tongue

Passione
Hi guys, any ideas where Kiara can go!

Jedireaper
Bigger nerd?? Hah! I also like 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' and 'Voyager'

ST aside, How many SW novels do you own?

The big EH
all of them big grin, and kiara can....tagv along

Jedireaper
You got me beat I have three by Zahn, most of the X-wing series, Truce at Bakura, and a host of NJO books, rubbish, i have four SW books written by a fan that are better than the whole NJO series and subsequent books. This writer has been sited as better than, if not rivalling, Zahn.

Have you written any SW fan fiction?

The big EH
no, i'm not a good writer, im good at coming up with ideas but not writing them

DangerousBeauty
Jedi rocks at the fiction stuff! I've read most of them, only because he's sent them to me though lol. no expression You both are awesome at writing. I love playing with ya!

Jedireaper
Send me ideas anytime. PM me your e-mail. I'll clue you in on my story next week. Same to you DB. 'The Jedi Nexus' will be written. Ask DB if I'm any good at writing, begging that i dont always get on often enough to do so. The story is a word document. lol

Jedireaper
Yup! What she said! wink big grin

darkxbox
mind sending me a sample of your fiction jedi reaper. as a pm of course.

Jedireaper
will do. Later. Check the fiction forum for some. Rogue Force and A Rebel Story.

Passione
I'm gonna get kiara to come back fro the client if that's okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.