Should there be thread merging?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
It has long been a problem of the Conspiracy Forum to have their discussions spread in every which way. Members have approached me with queries as to why we don't merge all the threads on one subject together.

For example, we have a September 11th, 2001 thread... in addition to dozens of other threads on the exact same topic, without any variation from the original thread, really.

So... should all threads be merged?

Unlike what some conspiracies may say, this vote isn't rigged. stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
I voted for merging, and I never even post in here.

ermm

jaden101
i voted against...people who post here know what debates are going on in what thread because even though some are on the same general topic, often they are about specific areas within that topic

also...the need for merging only really becomes neccesary when the posting level is high...which isn't the case in this forum

lord xyz
Originally posted by jaden101
i voted against...people who post here know what debates are going on in what thread because even though some are on the same general topic, often they are about specific areas within that topic

also...the need for merging only really becomes neccesary when the posting level is high...which isn't the case in this forum Well, if there's a thread on JFK that died on the 4th, and then another one is made on the 18th, wouldn't it be smart to merge the latter with the former?

Although, I do see your point. So maybe protect threads that are both going on and are currently on different aspects. However, there are many threads in the GDF that have more than one debate at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.