USH'S NEW STAR WARS GAME- Starting July 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak

Newjak
I am definitely in.

stick out tongue

Captain REX
Excellent! I can't wait. Much sooner than I expected, though!

Hopefully we can get Retrospection squared away before I have to start converting the rules over for all of those, too. That would be a partial nightmare, I think.

Lord Melkor
I will play, of course!

Jovan
I am interested in the Jedi part... but I am still unsure if I can fit in with all the rules and such

Captain REX
The rules that Ush will be introducing will be much more simplified than the current ones. Shouldn't be difficult. smile

Tptmanno1
Roan Trilanger Reporting for duty!

Alkaselzer
Now we shall see what Sienar can really do...

You'd better save my ass, Roan.

Lord Melkor
Becoming Sienar`s apprentice would be pretty cool, Gallagher.

Frankly, I am more keen on OT story at the moment, most likely due to long brake. But I reall want to know what is going on with the Lady.

Peach
Rianna is ready to destroy stuff big grin

Yaaaaaaay PT eek!

Captain REX
I'm guessing the most OT stuff we'll be doing for awhile is Retro, Melkor. stick out tongue

Peach
Which is fine with me.

I WANT TO GET BACK TO PT ALREADY.

stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm guessing the most OT stuff we'll be doing for awhile is Retro, Melkor. stick out tongue

Not enough evilness there, though you made a real bad guy out of Einar... very interesting, of course. I really enjoy your game.

General Kaliero
Dak will most definitely be back.

The Psycho Brigade shall be even more of a force to be reckoned with this time 'round!

Captain REX
Hopefully it will pick up soon. Your game required a lot of establishing this and providing background for that and so on.

And I agree! CHAAAAAAARGE!!!

Jovan
The rules that Ush will be introducing will be much more simplified than the current ones. Shouldn't be difficult. smile
it's not difficult but it is hard to find a way through the mess if you do not know anything about it wink

Peach
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Dak will most definitely be back.

The Psycho Brigade shall be even more of a force to be reckoned with this time 'round!

Well, duh we will, it's us stick out tongue

Newjak
Hopefully it will pick up soon. Your game required a lot of establishing this and providing background for that and so on.

And I agree! CHAAAAAAARGE!!! The near death option 60% of the time it works every time cool

Jazzman_78
Andro will certainly be back. He owes Gallagher a saving!

Lt. Valerian
I am quite interested in this. I'm in. Sounds very good. smile

Craft
Renegade Jedi look cool. All for it if there's space available.

Bespin Bart
Oh trust me, there is PLENTY of space for Renegades.

Xeth reporting for Techno-fighting duty!

Jedireaper
Any room for newbie? Has vast experiance with UHRP's and has written SW fiction on fanfiction.net?

Peach
Well, as we've told people before, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different than unhosted. And fanfic? A lot of us do that stick out tongue

Jedireaper
More like Dungeons and Dragons? I havnt played that but this will be a very interesting experiance so yea I will definately try. So how exactly does the RPing play out? Is it written or just choice based and decided by the RPer? I havent got a clue thus I will probably annoy players. So I am unfortunately not a big fan of the prequel trilogy (SW films) because I think Imperials rock harder than Jabba the exploding Hutt, though Rebels groove to John Williams, which is better. smile Anyway I'm in. Do you have to be a Force user, Jedi or Sith etc?

Captain REX
I would read the opening post a little more indepth to get an idea for what this game is about. You play either a Jedi Knight, a Renegade Jedi (Renegade, not Gray), or a Dark Jedi.

I also suggest maybe reading some of Ush's past games on here.

Peach
Yeah, reading through stuff will help - the first post in this thread explains a lot, and the older game threads are littered all over the forum and will give a good look at how this goes.

And personally, while liking the OT movies better, I find the PT era much more fun to RP in...

Us Darkies can be very mean, btw stick out tongue We love to fight with each other and everything we come across.

Also, I've just remembered that I have a freaking ton of xp saved up. I can't remember if we actually got the xp totals from the third episode, but I had 14 saved before that. I was originally going to raise Rianna's lightsaber score but now I think I want to use that to make her actually have some skills so she's more useful than a rock when it comes to anything but sneaking and killing...

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Peach
Us Darkies can be very mean, btw stick out tongue We love to fight with each other and everything we come across.
That's not to say we don't want some new people, of course. We can bicker with each other just as easily, but fresh meat is good too, and I think such a situation will allow all our characters grow as individuals.

*snirk*

Jedireaper
So what form does the RPing take? I will read the opening post over again even though I read it already. Then I'll sift through theother RP next month as I got exams till 20th of this month... smile Maths tomorrow, damn!

Peach
Here, here's the last game threads from this game. It's really easier to take a look for yourself.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t346039.html - Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t346040.html - Renegade Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t346041.html - Darkies (aka the best happy )

Personally I kind of want another preview of the game but since we're playing so soon, I won't complain too much if we don't get one before it starts big grin

Captain REX
Oh, reading the other RPs doesn't take much; you don't even need to read through them entirely if you don't want to. It makes sense in character as newbies will not have experienced the past experiences that older players have, obviously. stick out tongue

Ush plays the role of host and Gamemaster, pushing the plot along and introducing us to characters and situations that we play through. We decide how we get through different situations (though sometimes there is only one right answer, and one is all you need anyways) and keep alive and hand out justice / terror.

Jedireaper
Ush plays the role of host and Gamemaster, pushing the plot along and introducing us to characters and situations that we play through. We decide how we get through different situations (though sometimes there is only one right answer, and one is all you need anyways) and keep alive and hand out justice / terror. Thank-you, Rex! So what I will check now is bio's if I can find one somewhere. I hate them and I had better start planning one out soon, because im terrible at them. smile

So thanks to Peach too. I have been wodering why you guys never join any of the Hosted RP's? Anyway Rex, hows Karkavos?

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Jedireaper
I have been wodering why you guys never join any of the Hosted RP's?
Most of us only play Hosted, but I'm assuming you meant Hosted RPs not run by Ush.

Basically, because we are incredibly spoiled by Ush's RPs, which are rather a different caliber than the norm.

Peach
Most of us only play Hosted, but I'm assuming you meant Hosted RPs not run by Ush.

Basically, because we are incredibly spoiled by Ush's RPs, which are rather a different caliber than the norm.

Pretty much. I play in one other game, besides Ush's games and Rex's offshoots, but it's outside of KMC. I'm just too used to stuff that's really really good and it's hard finding anything else that lives up to my expectations happy we ARE spoiled with good games.

General Kaliero
Oh yeah, and Rex makes a decent mini-Ush.

Peach
Yeah, he's like an apprentice or something.

General Kaliero
An evil apprentice, of course, but I'd say that's even better.

Peach
Of course evil is better! I mean, we ARE Darkies after all happy

General Kaliero
We're a classy evil, though. The kind that cuts off your arm before feeding it to you. happy

Peach
Sometimes. Other times, we're just like "Yeah, I think you need a saber to the face right now."

General Kaliero
Sometimes. Other times, we're just like "Yeah, I think you need a saber to the face right now."
Well, sometime they really do. The stupidity has to hurt them too, and it probably hurts more than a saber to the face.

Honestly, every person we kill? We're doing them a favor.

Peach
We're also doing a favor to the rest of the galaxy! See, we're not totally evil, just misunderstood. Sometimes. Other times, we just like to kill stuff...

Hmmm. That's a LOT of slaughter we need to cause, then...

General Kaliero
Ours is a long and hard duty, but we willingly go to the chopping block.

...holding the chopper...

For the good of the Galaxy, and the last tiny shreds of sanity it is theoretically possible for us to have!

Also, the Jedi are stupid tightey-whitey Lighties. stick out tongue

Peach
We still have any sanity left?

Jedireaper

Ahhh! My mistake I actually ment to say: Unhosted Role Playing? So same question, different wording! smile

Lt. Valerian
I'm actually in the exact same situation as you are now, JR. I have never played Hosted games before, but I believe it will be fun, and pretty interesting.

Newjak
We still have any sanity left? Do we have any sanity left lol

Peach
Ahhh! My mistake I actually ment to say: Unhosted Role Playing? So same question, different wording! smile

Personally? I just simply don't like the style of Unhosted games. That and as explained above, I'm used to a certain level of quality and it's one I'm simply not going to find there.

Originally posted by Newjak
Do we have any sanity left lol

I'm guessing no stick out tongue

Jedireaper
Then I look forward to it. smile Heres hoping. Though I really wanted to be an Imperial. Another time then.. I'm in for the experiance and to see if a Jedi can turn to the Dark side in the Hosted Ush Play? What are the usual ways of Ush-Playing? We write what happens to the characters based on our decisions during the game or do we decide on a certain path and let Ush hand down our destiny?

Lt. Valerian
Well, if you don't like being a Jedi much, why don't you join REX's hosted game? Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, Primitive Warriors, Diplomats, etc. You have a lot of more options to choose from.

General Kaliero
Then I look forward to it. smile Heres hoping. Though I really wanted to be an Imperial. Another time then.. I'm in for the experiance and to see if a Jedi can turn to the Dark side in the Hosted Ush Play? What are the usual ways of Ush-Playing? We write what happens to the characters based on our decisions during the game or do we decide on a certain path and let Ush hand down our destiny?
Ush did run an OT, Imps vs. Rebs game last, but the next one will most likely not be for several years.

It's theoretically possible for a Jedi to turn, but it would have to be related to the plot, I think (and I think that's a major plot point for the Jedi this episode), and thus it's unlikely for a character you make to turn this episode.

It's hard to explain how we play, and much easier to just read the old games and see it. But basically, Ush runs the plot and NPCs, and we as players react to our situations. This may be simple role playing, or you may need to roll off stats to achieve a goal. When fighting occurs, we use a specialized system for that. It's really rather simple, but at the same time you'll need to use your head.

Peach
Yeah, there's a big possibility that a couple of the current Jedi could fall, but that's a BIG deal - it's not a concept we take lightly at all, and once it happens, it's done, there's no going back. It's definitely something you do not want happening.

Tptmanno1
Yes indeed, if you are looking for how to play, or how things work there are all the old games floating around in the dredges of the forum, Go check the out before you play please.
It will make things much easier if you know what happens and how to do it before you jump in.

Jedireaper
(("Sure I'll head over there now... Coming artoo?"

The droid twittled a response, extended its wheels and scooted off ahead.

"Hey! Not so fast!" I begin running out of the thread after the little astromech droid. "Waaaaiiiiit!"wink)

Sure I'll head over there now. smile

darkxbox
yo rex, quick question. will we hafta change the characters in your new rp when ush releases the new system, or will we leave them the way they are?

Captain REX
Yeeeah, I don't actually know about that yet. I'll have to see how things port over from the old system from the new before I decide that, I think. But it is a possibility; it's a pain in the ass trying to run two different systems for the same exact style of game without the players exploding.

darkxbox
kk, just wondering

General Kaliero
Aww... I wanted to explode. cry

Peach
Explodey is fun big grin

Jedireaper
((Breathing heavily. "I lost Artoo... Awww maaan!" Turns to Rex and the guys. "Exploding? What do you mean?" Stutters, trys to catch my breath. "Gah! Hah! Heh! Ehk! Phew! Right. So we don't role play like this?" Smiles and stops role playing.))

So do we make our own characters? Must be a headache for you guys. Anyway. I am terrible with Bios. Will one of you guys help me? big grin

Captain REX
We don't really roleplay at random, no. stick out tongue

Templates help define your character, but really, it's not that difficult to create a character. Hell, one of our old players created a Dark Jedi that had been raised by pirates and that was all we knew about him; deliberate vagueness. Characters don't need to be spelled out, and I find that my best characters are developed over time anyways.

Peach
Yeah, I generally work out the details of my characters during play, really - basic stuff about them is really the only thing I come up with beforehand, and half the time that changes a whole lot while the character develops while being played anyway stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Yeah, spastic and sudden roleplay is not really what we do here. Only during the games. Though typically our mock hatred of the other side shows in these threads. big grin

Most of us find our characters developing on their own during play, as a result of interacting with everyone else.

Peach
Yeah, spastic and sudden roleplay is not really what we do here. Only during the games. Though typically our mock hatred of the other side shows in these threads. big grin

Most of us find our characters developing on their own during play, as a result of interacting with everyone else.

Well, there is the very rare random stuff that comes up on MSN...but yeah, for the most part, doesn't happen much stick out tongue

And it's just plain fun how the characters develop while interacting with each other...the creation of the Psycho Brigade and their hatred of Rand (Rianna in particular with the last bit) being a good and incredibly amusing example big grin

Jedireaper
Well I was just wondering but if you guys think that that style of Role Play is spastic then I think I should be very insulted. Because some UH RPs are very sucessful and even finish with sucessful stories such as the Hazmat RP... Anyway whatever... I aint childish. So like I said... I may need help soo heres to July! smile

Captain REX
Don't take it as a direct insult, but UH RPs usually feel too, er, scattered?

General Kaliero
Whoever said spastic was bad? Peach and I pretty much define spastic.

That's just not our RP style. Our characters can be spastic too, it's just gonna be in the game threads.

Newjak

That's just not our RP style. Our characters can be spastic too, it's just gonna be in the game threads. He's not joking.

Look up Spastic in the dictionary and you will see their pictures erm

Peach
Don't take it as a direct insult, but UH RPs usually feel too, er, scattered?

That's just not our RP style. Our characters can be spastic too, it's just gonna be in the game threads.

Agreed with both happy

UH RPs just aren't my style, as I said. Most of us feel the same. We're used to a different style.

And spastic isn't necessarily bad, and yeah, we're definitely the definition of the word. Just we don't do the random out of nowhere spastic RPing.

Jedireaper
Ooooh ok smile I undestand.

Lord Melkor
There is only one true way to roleplay, of course... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry Rex, by the way, I am busy with stuff regarding graduating my university, so it is hard to focus on RP, but I will try to get back to your game soon!

Captain REX
No worries, Melkor. Take your time. smile

Jedireaper
I cant understand the RP in the other USH games. There is too much OOC mixed in with it but I do like Ush's presentation. Just like the Star Wars NPR's by the late Brian Daley or the audio presetations by the other greats smile

Peach
What exactly do you mean by OOC?

Jedireaper
'Out of Character'

General Kaliero
...We know what the acronym means. ermm

What we want is an example of what exactly you think is OOC.

Jedireaper
Well here now. OOC to me is social talking squashed together with the RP making it undiscernable from the RPing. Though my view is rather broard. In unhosted RP the OOC is placed in either a seperate thread or if it is in the RP thread then usually placed in brackets, which is a good system. smile

I could be wrong about the OOC but I got really confused trying to read one of Ush's threads.

General Kaliero
Generally, our OOC discussion is a separate paragraph from any IC actions we might be making.

And it's easy to tell them apart. IC, we'll be talking about our characters in the third person. OOC, we'll be talking in the first person.

Then again, my experience is with the Darkie gang. I dunno what those weirdo Lighties do.

Jedireaper
kk. Sorry about all the questions guys :P

General Kaliero
No, you want to learn, apparently. That's a good thing. happy

Tptmanno1
Out of character stuff is mainly planning and whatnot, which is too hard, and frankly rather stupid to do in character.
SO its fairly easy to tell.

Jedireaper
Thanks, I think?

Lord Melkor
Well, we did plannning IC as Imperials in OT game, and it pretty cool... but sometimes it slows the game too much.

Jedireaper
Ok! big grin Thanks dudes n' dudettes (if im being sexist) for your advice, help, and aflicted infomation! You guys are great, though there are still several RPs in unhosted forum and two in the Star Wars one that I am dedicated to and as such have quite a lot to finish up and tie up, before I can give my full attention to this. Heh heh. What are the Darky threads like? smile

Tptmanno1
Probably insane, like they are.
Feel free to check the old threads out. they are on the second page of the RP Forum and are pretty obviously labled.

Jedireaper
Uh-huh.. ok. I read Jedi I think.

General Kaliero
What are the Darky threads like? smile
The best, of course. happy

Seriously though, we Darkies have fun. Because we're all Dark Jedi, we tend to bicker and argue about anything and everything, with no provocation, simply because we can. It may not sound great to some, but I really don't think I could play in a team where everyone gets along.

Peach
Us Darkies are ****ing insane, basically. Our part of the game is certainly rougher than those wimpy Jedi (stick out tongue), but we have fun with it. It can be a hard thing to transition to, though, especially since we're a pretty close bunch and know what we can get away with with each other.

Plus we do things like charge down a bunch of bad guys while waaaaaay outnumbered...and succeed...and get a fun nickname in the process...big grin

Tptmanno1
Psycho Brigade....

Our game is getting harder...
Or unless YOU wanna go fight Sinar....

Peach
Pfft. I still want to find out what the hell the deal with that Desert of Stones is. I mean, HOW long ago did Rianna have that vision? The very fact she had one at all was shocking enough...stick out tongue

And the Psycho Brigade is awesome. I just like how Jordan and I were like "hehe, that was amusing...new title for us!"

Jedireaper
Okay. So if I made a bad move in the Light thread I'll get in trouble for being reckless and not paying attention. And in the Dark thread I'll probably just get a beating and be done with it?

How do characters react... I refer back to my question: 'What form does the RPing take?' Do we write the dialogue and whatthe character does?

Peach
Be done with it? We complain at each other (in-character, of course, because it's perfectly in character for our characters to do so) about mistakes made years later. Like how everyone nearly got Rianna killed because they didn't hold the stairs in the Citadel...stick out tongue But the Darkies don't really do the 'forgive and forget' thing. It's more "There's more important things to do than killing you at the moment, but you'll never stop hearing about this."

And the second question...really would be answered by reading the threads. It's the only way you're going to get a feel of the game. Just even read through part of a couple (as they get pretty big).

Spidervlad
Count me in =]

Newjak
Be done with it? We complain at each other (in-character, of course, because it's perfectly in character for our characters to do so) about mistakes made years later. Like how everyone nearly got Rianna killed because they didn't hold the stairs in the Citadel...stick out tongue But the Darkies don't really do the 'forgive and forget' thing. It's more "There's more important things to do than killing you at the moment, but you'll never stop hearing about this."

And the second question...really would be answered by reading the threads. It's the only way you're going to get a feel of the game. Just even read through part of a couple (as they get pretty big).
Yeah I'm sure someone is going to keep blaming Xavier for the Pirate ships falling down and destroying the generator.

Even though it wasn't his fault stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Yeah I'm sure someone is going to keep blaming Xavier for the Pirate ships falling down and destroying the generator.

Oh no, dude, everyone blames Xavier. It is his fault, we just haven't bothered to decide exactly how. happy

Jedireaper
That sounded cool smile

Newjak
Oh no, dude, everyone blames Xavier. It is his fault, we just haven't bothered to decide exactly how. happy Not-Innocent until proven Guilty through consensus.

You gotta love the Darkie way stick out tongue

Peach
Not-Innocent until proven Guilty through consensus.

You gotta love the Darkie way stick out tongue

Basically, yup big grin

I mean, Rand's lucky the Psycho Brigade hasn't yet banded together to kill him...stick out tongue

General Kaliero
We're just waiting for the most hilarious moment, that's all... shifty

Newjak
We're just waiting for the most hilarious moment, that's all... shifty Like when we are facing down a bunch of enemies and Rand tells us to charge. Only to find out we stab him in the back about fifty times then charge anyways stick out tongue

Captain REX
Basically.

Jeebus, Vlad, you're still alive? Good to see you! Where've you been? stick out tongue

Trickster

Yay for shifting the blame! smokin'

Jedireaper
Sooo this place is quiet now... Any ideas on what this is about?

Peach
Well, this particular game is not starting until July, as it says in the title of the thread.

As for other stuff - well, we all have lives outside of KMC. Despite how we may act we are all adults with other responsibilities stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Well, this particular game is not starting until July, as it says in the title of the thread.

As for other stuff - well, we all have lives outside of KMC. Despite how we may act we are all adults with other responsibilities stick out tongue
...Veeeeeeery despite how we may act. ermm

wink

Jedireaper
Yea, so do I. Y'know what with my finals and the Art History exam today... Anyway... I understand you guys have lives outside of KMC, I mean I aint a dud. I just wanted to know what was happening! smile So chill guys coool your heals. I'll go post in unhosted for a while instead. Bye. :P

Peach
I'm pretty sure you're the one that needs to cool their heels, I mean, we're not constantly asking what's going on especially when it's very clearly stated when this game is going to start in the title of the thread.

And I wish final exams was all I had to worry about anymore...

Jedireaper
Yea uhhuh! Great! I got work too...

Brit
You can for sure count Jelena in!

Ushgarak
I've started to transcribe the rules. I'll try and get them and character creation up around the start of July.

Peach
Oooooh yay!

Jovan
if the rules are symplified, is that also the same for character creation?

Captain REX
Most likely!

Jovan
neat!

Ushgarak
Well, don't go overboard. It's still probably the most involved part of wanting to play.

Peach
And it's not like it was ever that horribly complex anyway...stick out tongue

I'm just being reminded of Matrix the first time around.

Jovan
And it's not like it was ever that horribly complex anyway...stick out tongue
But I'm very new at these things... already had to change my character for captainrex's game three times because I didn't fully understand everything

Peach
Oh, really, don't worry about it - it gets much easier as you get used to it. Having to redo stuff on your first go is normal stick out tongue But you've already done it once and while the rules are going to be different, if they're anything like the current Matrix system (which I believe they're supposed to be), it's downright easy in comparison.

darkxbox
i had to redo mine like 10 times becausei couldnt find where the rules for certain things were.

Trickster
Plus once you get through one, you can easily adapt to all of Ush's games.

Mandos
I'm joining the role-play!

Jedireaper
From personal experiance with Trek Wars: The Furry Conflict, the character creation on that site was strict, you couldn't even use exclamation marks without the Moderators kickin me for shouting! Damn! It was a pain in the neck... I've always hated character creation especially full bios. Damn!

Vera21
Vera-Kin will also be back.

And... uh, whatever experience you had with 'Furry Conflict' is probably not at all anything like anything else anyways...

Peach
Hey, it's Vera stick out tongue

Vera21
Where?!

*turns around*

Peach
Be careful, there's something on your back.

Jedireaper
*waves!* Hi!

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Vera21
Vera-Kin will also be back.

And... uh, whatever experience you had with 'Furry Conflict' is probably not at all anything like anything else anyways...
You Furryist! stick out tongue

Be careful, there's something on your back.
It's a Lanabug. It's also... ew... Lana, stop doing that to her! Not in public!

Peach
I've done nothing, you're delusional.

Jovan
or desperate

General Kaliero
I've done nothing, you're delusional.
You're in denial. wink

Originally posted by Jovan
or desperate
You don't know me. no expression

Captain REX
He could be close though. eek!

Ushgarak
Whole lof of transcribing work going on now. Hope to have stuff going up over the course of the following week, so people can see the basics of the rules and character creation.

Newjak
Sweet deal

Peach
Yay!

Captain REX
I can't wait!

Will there be much change to the duelling system?

General Kaliero
Yay rules and creation!

Will you still be treating us vets to auto-updating? Or maybe we can do it ourselves if we want to, say, tweak things a bit?

Peach
Yay rules and creation!

Will you still be treating us vets to auto-updating? Or maybe we can do it ourselves if we want to, say, tweak things a bit?

Or in my case, make use of the ton of XP I have saved up because I'm no longer going for my original purpose of saving it?

Ushgarak
Duelling will be the same in principle, and yes, vets are being converted; there may be a couple of tweaks needed.

Captain REX
Speaking of xp, I need to figure out the rewards for finishing the Retrospection games... can't be something immense, but some small thing...

Ushgarak
Just some notes on connversion- due to the stramlining of Force Powers it is now almost impossible to pile all your options into one are and grab an uber-power, so players who did that before may be disappointed.

In fact with all players your breadth of Force Powers is being curtailed. I am trying as much as possible to do this in respect to the spirit of how you originally did it, with two exceptions- a. what I just mentioned above, and b. Gallagher and his many Force attack picks, which are bleedin' useless for an Acolyte.

Alkaselzer
No worries there, I completely agree with that. I was actually going to ask if I could change that around. Otherwise, Gallagher doesn't have a great deal going for him if all of his powers are, for him, not very effective.

Ushgarak
Question for BB.

If Xeth was allowed Alien powers, what would you have had in mind?

Bespin Bart
All the good ones!

How many are we talking? One or two schticks worth?

Captain REX
Just answer the question you silly bug.

Ushgarak
Yes, a small number that you think are appropriate to his design.

Bespin Bart
Hmm...

I would say Superior Physiology on Agility, to represent the jumpy/flighty natures of Geonosians, and Superior Mental Process, as the Geonosians are superior weapons designers. And throw in Tough Hide for good measure, since they have a minor exoskeleton (though Anakin shows us that exoskeletons aren't worth a damn against a lightsaber).

Trim as needed! It would be completely unfair if I got all of them.

Ushgarak
Well, Lightsabres ignore all armour.

Ok, noted. Thanks!

Bespin Bart
No problem.

Also, the matter of Xeth's leg being hacked off by the BV50... does that effect his stats/skills in any way?

Ushgarak
Gosh, that would be mean; that fight was unwinnable.

So basically no.

Meanwhile, one effect of all this stuff is that Xeth is going to come out as one of the most lethal sabre fighters in the game...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>