A Place For My Head (RP Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ripper Jacc
Jacc awoke in the dead of night, the sounds of the outside world sending a shiver down his spine as the chill night air broke a cold sweat across his brow. He had been in pandora for roundabout a week now, and still he was unaware of most of the creatures here, their weaknesses, and which would kill him on the spot. He sighed, clutching his sword closer and closing his eyes, trying to remember what it was he had been told upon his arrival.

Watch yourself, Jacc. The world outside the city gates will be far more dangerous than anything you have ever encountered in the early years of your sheltered, small town existence. You have no idea of the perils that await you, especially if the Triumvirate find out that you're from the Other World.

He sighed, rising to his feet and sheathing the sword, which he had affectionately named Kyrie, on his back as he headed to the edge of the grounds he was camping at. How much longer... until they come back? I'm not supposed to leave, but I can't stay here, either... It's ridiculous... He sighed, dragging his things together and walking off toward the spring he had found earlier in hopes that it still had clean water for him to drink.

CaylaSlap
Halo dangled in a large tree above the spring that Jacc had found to get a drink. She watched intensely, seeing if he was danger or not. She balanced her self on a large branch and pulled back her dreads, sheathing her katana she could sense that he was no harm to her. She swung her legs almost child like, while she watched him.

Ripper Jacc
Kneeling at the stream, he cupped his hands, taking a sip before dropping a small metallic flask into the stream and filling it. As it finished up, he walked around in the little clearing for a moment, then dropped down in the center of it, dragging a sketchbook from inside his coat as he watched some of the animals of this realm wandering about. He sat watching for a moment, and then began to sketch, wanting something peaceful to remember the place by once he finally got home. If I ever get home...

CaylaSlap
Halo dropped down, her feet thudding against the leaves and grass. She cocked her head slightly looking at the man, sketching. She wore her usual fitted tshirt and brown wrap, her gun strapped to her ankle and her katana strapped to her back, she twisted her dreads around her shoulder and walked towards him.
"Where did you come from?" she asked walking towards him. She hadn't seen anyone for days, she lived in this forest alone. She wondered if anyone was with him.

Ripper Jacc
Smirking as he continued the sketch, Jacc only jerked his head over toward the site he'd been camping at, his free hand inside his jacket, should he need his handgun.
"If you mean just now, over that way. Otherwise, I'm afraid you just can't find out." He held an air of confidence about him, though deep within, he found himself fearing for his very soul. He wasn't sure if this was one of the rogues he had been warned against, but he knew he couldn't betray his origins just yet. Dropping the sketchbook slowly, he spun around to his feet, ending the flourish with his gun aimed straight in the face of his stalker. "And you would be?" The light struck her face and his fell to shock. "Ky...Kyrie?"

CaylaSlap
She stared at the gun, both her weapons were not drawn and she cocked her head again. "Halo." she responded, she twisted a leaf in her fingers, and cocked her head towards the camp. The gun pointed at her face didnt bother her, she had many pointed in her face before and still she stood before him today. "Whats a Kyrie?" she asked, dropping the leaf. Her emerald eyes bore into his, as a single white brow arched in question.

Ripper Jacc
He stood a moment, his hope fading as he shook his head. He twirled the gun a time or two, then placed it back in its holster, his eyes reflecting his slight disappointment. "Sorry, my mistake. You look like someone I used to know." He sighed, walking back to the stream and taking another drink. "Of course, I should have known she wouldn't be here. That's kind of an impossibility..."

CaylaSlap
"Oh, who was she?" she asked in curiosity. She pulled her dreads back over her Katana and sat on a stump. Small white winged moths, and butterflys swarmed harmlessly above them reflecting the sun's light, as it streamed through the tree's. She reached up and snagged on, first studying it then pushing it into her mouth and crunching away. She looked over to him, seeing the sadness in his eyes.

Ripper Jacc
He shook his head, trying to push the memories of home away, then thought better of it. He'd just drawn a gun on the girl and mistaken her for someone who didn't even exist in this world. "She was my best friend, once upon a time. Kinda like my sister, to a degree." He turned, hiding the sadness of his memories from back home. "But, hey, she wouldn't want me getting all depressed." He wiped his hand off on the side of his jeans, making sure it was dry, then extended it. For now, it seemed, he could trust Halo. "Name's Jacc. Er... sorry about the gun... Can't be too careful, though..."

CaylaSlap
She shook his hand gently, but firm enough for him to know she was strong. "Its okay, it happens almost everytime I bump into someone around here. Most of the time they end up dead." she smirked, releasing her grip and teetering on the heels of her foot. "So Jacc, have you anything real to eat. I've been eating bugs for two weeks straight now. I haven't the heart to hunt... don't ask why. I have it in my head that bugs are brainless and don't feel pain. I can't look at beautiful creature in its eyes and kill it, and since I can't see bug's eyes... i opt for them."

Ripper Jacc
Dropping the bag he held unseen until now underneath his coat, Jacc reached inside of it and pulled out a couple of things that he had assumed from the beginning were some form of meat, but had been too unsure to try. "I'm not sure what this is... but... Some guy in town gave it to me, as well as my sword and guns, before I headed out of town. If you think you can eat it, go for it."

CaylaSlap
She looked at the meat and licked her lips, putting her nose to it, she smelt that it was farely fresh, not that it mattered. She opened her mouth and took a large bite, pulling it hard, she munched the rare meat between her teeth.
With her mouth full she spoke "Strange, from the moment I saw you, I felt like I knew you" She swallowed the lump of rare meat and smiled at him. "Do you hail from the Imperial City?"

Ripper Jacc
Jacc shook his head, having awakened there, but otherwise never being anywhere near the Imperial City. "No, 'fraid not. I mean, that's where I entered the forests from, but once again... Where I'm from... is a little unbelievable. Or so it seems with everyone I meet."

CaylaSlap
She nodded taking another munch. She tilted her head slightly, her dreads moved and unknowingly to her revealed a small mark only seen on Olympian's. She took another bite from the meat and slouched, the dreads covering the mark again.
"I've seen alot of unbelievable things in my lifetime, try me?" she said fingering the meat.

Ripper Jacc
Jacc took a deep breath, then thought better of it. "I... can't say for sure that even I believe it. All I can give right now is that it's pretty far away. And for some reason, I can't seem to find my way back..."

CaylaSlap
Halo looked at Jacc's face and rubbed her neck, wondering if he had saw the mark or not. She placed the meat down, and stretched. Looking at him she said "We are all far away from home."
She closed her eyes, thinking back when she was a child. An image of her father flashed through her eyes, and a tear escaped and trickled down her pale cheek. "This Kyrie.... was she kind?" she asked changing the subject.

Matroshka
Yondaime was walking about threw the more calmer parts of the town. He couldnt belive what was going on. " all they want is war, its not far to those who dont want to fight" He said outloud. Few people where around to hear him but he didnt care. He just wanted to fight for peace. For his life , and for the others. Kids that will be able to grow up and know the joy of life , rather than have them traine for horrifying battles.

Yondaime grew up in a nice time before all this happend. He thought about his life. How his plans have just been turned around by war. Even if he was a Olympian he would only fight fora future. He came across two people while walking. He over heard that somone couldnt get home and is far away. He didnt know quite what he meant. Then he noticed Halo. Yondaime has seen her around before. " you ok Halo ?" Yondaime said after seeing her cry. He made sure he kept a close eye on the new person

Ripper Jacc
Originally posted by CaylaSlap
Halo looked at Jacc's face and rubbed her neck, wondering if he had saw the mark or not. She placed the meat down, and stretched. Looking at him she said "We are all far away from home."
She closed her eyes, thinking back when she was a child. An image of her father flashed through her eyes, and a tear escaped and trickled down her pale cheek. "This Kyrie.... was she kind?" she asked changing the subject.

Jacc nodded, oblivious to the new arrival. He had slipped off into a state of nostalgia, the memories flooding back. "Very much so. She was... is... my best friend... She's like a sister to me, truth be told..." He shook his head, watching the other walk up and instictively reaching a hand behind for his sword, out of habit.

Matroshka
Yondaime shook his head and held out his hand with his palm out " i dont mean any harm new comer" Yondaime positioned his feet just in case of an attack " all i want to know is who you are " He said in a calm voice.

Ripper Jacc
Resting his arm back at his side, Jacc nodded. "Jacc. You'll forgive the unease I show, I'm sure, but I am new to the area... Not sure who can or cannot be trusted..." He glanced around, taking in the area, although he was searching out to see if anyone else was nearby. What had started as a peaceful walk was quickly becoming a royal mess...

Matroshka
Yondaime crossed his arms and smiled " Im Yondaime , i know the feeling , no worries here , except for ...... the war " He said in a low voice. He wasnt even sure if Jacc knew there was a war. That was the strange part. "so Jacc where are you from ?"

Ripper Jacc
Jacc looked a little confused upon the mention of a war. All he knew for sure was that some kind of tension had flared in the Imperial City, and he was very much worried of running into a lot that could inspire that amount of fear in an entire city of warriors. "Far enough away that I'm actually not too caught-up on the area's geography yet. I'm afraid that's all I can tell you." The words of the old man at the edge of town echoed through his head again. There are those who would kill you if they knew where you were from... Be cautious, young one. And mindful of your surroundings.

Matroshka
Yondaime got a little skeptic about his intentions ".....by the way , are you with the IImperials by chance ?" A quicker way to find out if he was a enemy or not. Yondaime didnt know what to expect as an answer but he was ready to fight if Jacc was the type of person to attack on the flip of a dime.

Ripper Jacc
Jacc hesitated. A mental trap, perhaps? Or was it just that he was being tested? He shook his head and spoke cautiously, making sure he sounded as confident as always so his voice did not betray him. "I'm not at liberty to choose a side, what matters is that if there is a war, it is ended with as few casualties as possible." He had quoted the scenario from his old game as closely as possible. He'd thought it was stupid back in the day to lie about something such as trivial as who you were sided with, but now that his life depended upon his answer, he felt himself growing moreso nervous by the second, though he refused to show it.

CaylaSlap
"Meat?" she asked holding it up to the both of them, it was half gone by now and she felt her stomach twist but she ignored it. She wiped the tear away, it still sat on her chin, she had forgotten that she had even let it go. She grinned at Yondaime and stood back to her bare feet. "It's rare, but its better than bugs." she stated fumbling the meat around in her hand.

Matroshka
Yondaime thought to himself * well played , he doesnt wanna say. Guess i wont be able to get it out of him. If i dont see the Olympous mark on him though...* Yondaime nodded " fair enough" He stretched his arms and yawned. He smiled at Halo " no thankyou"

CaylaSlap
"I've narrowed it down, he's not from here, or Olympia. He must have come here through some kind of.... portal or something." she suggested. "I don't think he's a spy. He's to kind." she said smiling at Jacc. "I can sense these things you know." she nodded.
"He called me Kyrie." she stated finishing her last bit of meat. She looked back at the two men. "If you two don't mind... could you turn around."

Matroshka
He nodded " yea i guess if was a spy he would have probably tryed to kill us secretly by now" Yondaime raised an eyebrow and smiled "why turn around just me and Jacc ?" Knowing Halo he had no idea what she would do.

CaylaSlap
"I've been sleeping in the woods for the past week. I'd like to get some of this mud off me." she said, moving towards the spring. "I'd like to do it in private." she smirked, pulling her dreads up into a ponytail shamelessly revealing her Olympian mark, she had a feeling that Jacc had already saw it, and if he didn't kill her then he wouldnt now.

Matroshka
Yondaime turned a little red in the cheeks " well fine" He turned around. He pulled out a small mirror and looked into it. He positioned it so he could see her * hehe * He thought to himself.

Ripper Jacc
Jacc shook his head, the same feeling entering his mind that would have had it been Kyrie. "Yondaime... Why not show me a good spot to set some traps for hunting, so I might stand a chance in this forest for a few days?" He gave him an "I can't believe you're trying that old mirror trick, perv" look.

CaylaSlap
Her back turned she shook her head. "Yondaime." she said sternly, removing her top and throwing it back at him. "Don't make me hurt you." she hissed, smirking. She then leaned down and scrubbed the mud off her ivory skin. The water was cold, but it felt nice. It had been a while since she had bathed, finding decent water out here was rare, and she wasn't very good at starting fires.
Splashing the water on her face, she unsheathed her katana and used its reflection to clean the crud around her eyes, and mud off her neck. Using her shirt to dry her off, she leaned towards her small sack tucked under her brown wrap skirt and pulled out white silk material. Stretching it out, she tied it around her, she then licked her lips and pulled out a small container. Opening it, she rubbed the contents on her finger, and placed it on her lips. Although she was customed to living out here in these woods, she still felt the need to apply her pink lip stain, she made from the natural fruits growing out here. Letting down her dreads she turned.
She then sat at the edge of the crick, and let the water run through her dirty toes. Taking the small sack out from under her skirt, she placed her other shirt, and small container back into it. Then she pulled out a slightly larger green ivory container, swirled with intricate designs. Upon opening the scent of sweet blueberries rose through the air and she smiled. She took out a small rolling paper, and sprinkled the blueberry tobacco inside. Gently twisting between her fingers, she licked the paper the seal it.
"Any of you have a light?" she asked.

Matroshka
"your such a tease Halo" He winked and stuck out his tougue. He sighed * ill get Halo later* " yes follow me Jacc " He said. He pulled out his throwing knife and got deeper into the forest " i dont know bout you but i use what the animals eat. When they get close enough i stick em with my knives and cook em." He got into a tree "trees are your good friends also they will help you out" Basic plan for Yondaime.

Ripper Jacc
Jacc couldn't help but laugh as he followed Yondaime into the forest. "Alright, we're out of earshot. You've obviously got a question you're burning to ask me, so ask." He shook his head. "Although if it's about my alliances, still, I gotta tell you..." He turned, looking him in the eye. "I find your lack of faith disturbing, even in a time of war." He knelt down to pick up a small piece of meat from his pack. If Halo could eat it okay, it must be fine, albeit a little rare. "Like I said, I'm from a long ways off. I have no need for allegiances."

Ayáme Tetskomi
Deep within the forest, fast asleep in a great Redwood tree, Reina dreamnt wonderful dreams of being whole again. It was the second time the nightmares had stopped but she knew they would soon come back. The air blew softly on her face and she moaned as her eyes fluttered open. 'about time you woke...' Reina's eyes widend... she had forgotten everything even the voice of her other side Ayame. She could feel Ayame smirk, 'what? did you forget i exisited? mustve had a good dream then... theres no time for that lazy azz... dont make me make you do horrible things again... you wouldnt like that.. now would you?' A shiver ran down Reina's spine. "no..." she softly mummbled. ' good... then get up and survey your surroundings..'

Matroshka
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Jacc couldn't help but laugh as he followed Yondaime into the forest. "Alright, we're out of earshot. You've obviously got a question you're burning to ask me, so ask." He shook his head. "Although if it's about my alliances, still, I gotta tell you..." He turned, looking him in the eye. "I find your lack of faith disturbing, even in a time of war." He knelt down to pick up a small piece of meat from his pack. If Halo could eat it okay, it must be fine, albeit a little rare. "Like I said, I'm from a long ways off. I have no need for allegiances." Yondaime smirked " well who are you and what are you really planning thats all i wanna know" He sat there in the tree watching him , waiting for a responce.

CaylaSlap
She shook her head, placing the rolled cigarette in between her lips. She grabbed her sack and pulled up her brown wrap, tying it to her thigh. She climbed up a tall tree with ease, and tip toed out on a thick branch. Leaping over to the next tree, she spotted Jacc and Yondaime. Circling the tree, her feet hugged each branch with ease, she jumped to the next tree, her newly polished hands grabbing the branch above her, she circled around the tree again. She leaped again, her hands reaching out to the tree branch that Yondaime sat upon, she gripped it tightly and swung herself upwards and flipped onto the thick branch. She did this with barely a sound, slouching against the the thick trunk and looked at the two.
" A light of some sort?" she asked again

Matroshka
Yondaime turned and looked at her and smiled. He took his knife and pulled off a small branch. He put it on his lap and got out a second knife. He clashed the knives hard together. Eventually smoke apeared on the brach he had from the sparks a small flame apeared. " simple stuff" He held the branch out for her to use. " i should have brought flint that works even easier" He leaned agiasnt the tree and smiled " such a nice day to"

CaylaSlap
She lit her blueberry cigarette and smiled like a child. Inhaling the cigarette, and exhaling the smoke was almost blue, and the scent was strong. She looked down to Jacc and then to Yondaime "Youre hunting arent you?" she said, her lips turning to a frown, placing the cigarette between her lips again.

Matroshka
Yondaime smiled "actually i was just showing him how i take down my food" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath " its times like this that bring me back to when i was a kid. I miss it at times ya know ?" He smiled " when your a kid all you worry about is schooling. And having fun" He opened his eyes " dont get me wrong i dont hate current times" He looked at Halo " can i try it ?" He point to the cigarette.

CaylaSlap
"Mmmhmm." she said handing him the cigarette. She let out a puff of smoke and dangled her legs over the side. "I hate these times." she huffed. She looked back at Yondaime and shook her heard. Again she saw her father, only this time he was falling to his knees. She shivered.

Matroshka
He took a hit of the cigarette. Then he blew out the smoke " i like it " He handed it back to her " yea i guess it is true these times suck. I just do my best to keep my spirits up." He smiled and looked at Halo " you dont wanan fight either huh ?"

CaylaSlap
"Not since my father." she responded, taking her cigarette. She let it dangle from her lips and brushed her dreads over her shoulder. "They killed him, the Olympian's..." she stopped and shivered again. Taking one more drag, she brushed the embers against the tree and placed the butted cig behind her ear.
"I don't want to talk about it." she whispered.

][

Matroshka
Yondaime sighed " sorry" He looked up at the sky and smiled " lets leave ! lets just escape all this crap and go live happy lives somwhere other than here" He smiled happily at the idea "from what Jacc has said about wheres hes from it sounds better than here" He smiled look at Halo " lets leave !"

CaylaSlap
"I dont think I can." she said. She looked at Jacc, "Where ever he's from, apparently I'm already there." she said furrowing her brows, Jacc had seemed so familiar as well, but she know's that they never had met. She looked back at Yondaime. "I'm better off here."

Ripper Jacc
Jacc had spaced out for a moment, but dragged back into the conversation. "Richter." He looked at Yondaime, then back at Halo. "Richter and Kyrie..." He shook his head, closing his eyes in frustration. "But why would the two of you remind me so much of them...?" He drew a photo from his pocket, three people standing out in front of a large tree. The one on the left was unmistakeably Jacc, the others looking just like Yondaime and Halo. "How... can this be happening...?" He pocketed it, then turned and walked off to a cave nearby. "I'm sorry... I need a few minutes..."

<<Sorry, guys, I'm having a crisis getting my internet to stay connected, dropping you all a line for the moment to let you know it'll be tomorrow before I get a permanent fix... hope it doesn't f*ck up again before this posts... anyway, sorry for the inconvenience.>>

CaylaSlap
She looked at Yondaime, then watched Jacc walk off. She leaped down from the tree, her feet hitting the ground, her fingers grazing the leaves to catch her balance.
"Strange.."she muttered looking towards the cave. She turned back to Yondaime, "Maybe some kind of parallel universe of some sort?" she questioned. She lifted up her wrap, and pulled a black lace from sack. She then tied it up in her dreads, so that they sat comfortably on top of her head, the long lace draping around her shoulder. "Should we go talk to him?"

TigerEyes
Hades watched the small group of people from behind a tree, not to far away. She was no where able to hear what they were saying but could follow the basic bits based on movements and lip shapes they made. She had been running for almost twelve days now. She couldn't remember who she was running from but could remember the pain they put her through. She had been caputured early in the war as bait to lure some influencial people into the enemies area. Yet no one ever came, she had been their slave for years before being able to get a good enough attack on a few guards to escape.
She finally came to the conclusion these people weren't looking for her and decided to approach them.

Matroshka
She looked at Yondaime, then watched Jacc walk off. She leaped down from the tree, her feet hitting the ground, her fingers grazing the leaves to catch her balance.
"Strange.."she muttered looking towards the cave. She turned back to Yondaime, "Maybe some kind of parallel universe of some sort?" she questioned. She lifted up her wrap, and pulled a black lace from sack. She then tied it up in her dreads, so that they sat comfortably on top of her head, the long lace draping around her shoulder. "Should we go talk to him?" "yea lets go" He jumped down and headed toward the direction of where Jacc was. He slowed down for Halo to catch up. * this is guy is so weird. What is on his mind and why is he acting like theres such a rush*

CaylaSlap
She stopped, and her ears twitched. "You go, I'll be there in a minute." she said to Yondaime. She spun on her heels, and spotted a woman approaching. Unsheathing her katana, and ran towards her. Swinging it towards the woman, she stopped the blade 3 inches from her throat. Halo swung her body around, the blade kept in place, and she placed her free arm on the womans shoulder.
"I could feel you watching." she whispered in her ear. "Spy?"

Matroshka
Yondaime turned around to see what she was up to * o god a enemy* he pulled out his blade and walked casually over. He stood pretty far back. "you always had a good sence of hearing"

TigerEyes
Hades immediatly smiled at the woman. "You should keep an eye on your midrift next time. "She nodded down towards their stomachs. Hades held the barrel of her pistol just a few centimeters away from her body.
" I'm no spy. Would a spy opening come up to a group of obvious rogues?"

Matroshka
Yondaime put away his katana and pulled out a throwing knife " drop it " He was ready to throw the knife. His knife skills were faster than any gun, he was confident of that. He narrowed his eyes on the girls neck. * perfect spot *

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina felt Ayame grin, i think its time i came out dear... before Reina could stop her, Ayame took control of their body and hid in the shade onf the tree Reina had watch the three talk in. Ayame's blood red eyes sparkled with delight just looking at the people below her. 'what fun it will be to kill them...' she thought to herself. NO!!! Reina tried to protest but there was nothing she could do.

Mando' Ade
darians feet drifted slowly down to a thick branch on one of the taller trees he stood there as if gravity was nonexistant. he peered down at the three strangers talking, one with a projectile weapon drawn, another with a blade, and the third a few yards away looking at them. he sighed. "normally i would let my enemies choose me rather than choose my enemies." he said loud enough for them to hear, but then he was gone, dissapearing into the brown trunk of the western pine. he reappeared at the bottom, climbing down with his hands and feet clinging to the bark. "but then i'm not much of an enemy to anyone anyway." he jumped off, landing on his feet, the hood of his cloak falling back to reveal his reptilian features.

((!lfg!))

CaylaSlap
][
"Put it down Yondaime." she said nodding her head, and sheathing her katana. " A spy would do anything to learn something." she hissed walking towards Yondaime. She looked back at her and smirked. "So if you say you're not a spy, then what are you?" She heard the voice in the distance, and looked around. She spotted the reptilian creature. "These things are coming out of no where." she hissed to Yondaime.

Matroshka
Yondaime revealed that he had 4 knifes stacked to look like a single big one. He put them away and smirked " yea thats what the hell i wanna know" * all these new people coming from places , what the hell is going on ? is everyone from a different freaking time like Jacc ! or as he says >.> * Yondaime looked in back of him. Jacc.

TigerEyes
"I'm a fugitive." She answered. "nothing more. Long ago I would have said I was the daughter of a general, but now I'm nothing more then Hades."

Matroshka
Yondaime raised an eyebrow " well thats quite interesting"

CaylaSlap
"Imperial?" she asked the woman. Halo's Olympian Mark still shamelessly shown, she was to mixed up in the excitement to care at the moment. She leaned against Yondaime and placed the blueberry cigarette from before back between her lips. She motioned for fire. Then she looked at the reptile creature. "And you are?"

Mando' Ade
"correction, perhaps you are not looking or you are ignoring it, but we are not things." he caught a beetle as it buzzed through the air. he examined it for a moment and then released it. "i am a male, that one over there is a female, and the one above us has a split personality." he pointed up to where ayame was. "and if im not mistaken she's going to try to kill us all. anyway, i am darian, you need not know any more about me other than what i have said."

Matroshka
Yondaime took out a piece of flint " i did have it" He put it to the cigarette and clashed it to the knife he had out and it started the spark to a very small flame. " there ya go" He put his stuff back away.

CaylaSlap
She lit her cigarette, as her eyes looked to Ayame and she smirked. She had seen her wondering through the woods before. Though she was sure she was a vampire, the fact that many hearts beating now was the reason she had found herself here. Taking a long drag, and exhaling the blueberry smoke, she smiled at Yondaime.
She wasn't worried about this Ayame creature, she had her taste in vampires before, among other things.

Ayáme Tetskomi
just a few feet from the group a dark ball fell to the group. Ayame stood up straight as she drew her two vampiric blades and grinned at the group. ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOUR GONNA GET US KILLED! Reina protested in Ayame's head. Ayame smirked, "what brings a group liek you to my little part of these woods? this is my territory and no one is welcome!" Ayame exclaimed.

Mando' Ade
darian puled a small piece of folded paper out of his pocket. "that's funny, it said nothing about that in the brochure."

CaylaSlap
"Keep telling yourself that Ayame." she shouted towards her. She stepped away from the dark ball. "I'm pretty sure, you all want to move back." she said, not recalling such an object from the past. She unsheathed her Katana. "This is pointless sweetheart." she said, her cigarette still dangling from her lips. Her eyes kept a close watch on the cave, watching it to keep Jacc safe. She motioned to Yondaime, and shifted her eyes back to the cave.
"He can't be harmed." she whispered to him, for some reason she felt she had to protect him.

][

Matroshka
Yondaime laughed at Darians comment. " yea i got it , you need help let me know" He walked off to Jacc.

DangerousBeauty
From the shadows sparkling eyes watched the group. Lin shook her head and turned from the sight, making her way back to her camp. "Rebels.... Great.. Nothing but trouble." She sighed, glancing back over her shoulder before grabbing her backpack and moving away from them. Her camp was near where they were talking, she was trying to take a nap when she heard them. "Useless people.. no good."

Mando' Ade
((maybe, i'll see if i can come up with any more as it goes.))

darian replaced the paper in his pocket and pulled out his dagger. "well, just so you know, i have that syndrome where some of my blood cells are crystalized so i would'nt recommend eating me." he joked, building up energy.

Ayáme Tetskomi
"Keep telling yourself that Ayame." she shouted towards her. She stepped away from the dark ball. "I'm pretty sure, you all want to move back." she said, not recalling such an object from the past. She unsheathed her Katana. "This is pointless sweetheart." she said, her cigarette still dangling from her lips. Her eyes kept a close watch on the cave, watching it to keep Jacc safe. She motioned to Yondaime, and shifted her eyes back to the cave.
"He can't be harmed." she whispered to him, for some reason she felt she had to protect him.

]

Ayame smirked, "so you still haven't curled up and died yet eh?" Ayame charged at Halo the tip of her sword dragging in the ground until she jump up to strife Halo. "I'll fix that!" NO!!! STOP IT AYAME!!! Reina shouted in Ayame's concious but it didnt stop her one bit.

Matroshka
Yondaime sat agianst the cave entrance and watched what was going on. * so much Chaos , this couldnt et any worse for us. Including Jacc. * Yondaime wondered if Jacc would be alright once all this crap cleared up. But with everyone at there throats. " this sucks" He pulled out his throwing knives. He held 4 of them, ready to hit anyone who gets to close, trying to attack him.

CaylaSlap
Halo looked at Darian. "Look don't kill her, tie her up, knock her out, or place her into submission. She can't control it." she pleaded towards him, gripping her katana in hand. "This goes for you as well." she said to Hades, waiting for Ayame's move.

Mando' Ade
"wow, all those things sound like they have to do with rape, not that i'd know anything about that or anything." small black tendrils extended from his fingertips, whipping around ayame in seconmds, then growing from string size to rope size. they pulled her back away from halo and onto the ground.

CaylaSlap
"Funny." she hissed at him, as she watched him grab Ayame and pull her down. She shook her head and let the blueberry smoke exit her nostrils. "Show-off." she smirked, and walked towards Yondaime. "You're only going to piss her off." she whispered, placing one foot in front of the other, she tossed her cigarette into the stream looking back at Hades. "Are you coming, or are you just going to stand there?"

Ayáme Tetskomi
Ayame growled with anger, "Dont prevent what she deserves!!!!" Ayame shouted. She froze as her eyes slowly closed. sorry ayame but i cant let you ruin everything for me... Slowly emerald green eyes opened to look up at Halo, dressed in white, hair a light auburn agian, Reina looked around then hung her head. "sorry..." she mummbled.

TigerEyes
Hades followed behind the crowd of people. She over heard Yondaime and stepped up beside him.
"I agree." she whispered. She pulled out her single throwing star and smiled.

CaylaSlap
She looked at Reina. "You need to control that b*tch, before I lose my temper with her." she hissed. She leaned against the outside cave.

][

Halo rubbed her dirty hands on her white silk top and sighed, maybe she shouldnt have tossed that cigarette so early. Placing her head back, the sky began to darken. She worried about Jacc, but decided that he would come out when he was ready. Now it was time to learn about the newcomers.

Mando' Ade
darian unwrapped the black ropes and sucked them in to 'refund' his energy. "so now that her other personality has come out, what do we do with her, and don't say rape, because i don't take part in rape, despite the implication."

CaylaSlap
"Just leave her be, she harmless now." she told them. She looked at Yondaime and smiled. "A fire would be nice, thats the one thing I havent mastered yet." she joked.
She decided that the numbers may not be a bad idea, since the Olympian Soldiers may or may not be in these woods. She suggested they make camp here, and try to keep eyes and ears peeled for anything unusual. More unusual than creatures/humans/whatevers showing up.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina sat there quietly on the ground, ignoring those around her. I CANT BELIEVE YOU!!! she shouted at Ayame. She felt theat evil grin agian, why? is it because i yet agian ruined your reputation? Ayame replied with an accomplished tone in voice. Reina had an angry look on her face, why do you torcher me so!!!!????!!!!

CaylaSlap
She looked over at Reina. "Fighting with yourself, isn't going to make it any better." she said quietly to her. She looked then to Hades and the Reptilian. "Do you have names?" she asked, crinkling leaves between her toes. The wind was cool, and made her shiver.

Matroshka
He laughed " yea , all these new people coming around that ive never seen before kinda strange" Yondaime didnt attack Hades cause Halo told him not to. Other wise he would have made his move. He just sat there watching what was going. When Halo told him to make a fire he gathered some big pieces of wood and took out his flint and knife and lit it up. The flame was big and warm. * Halo has such a good heart. I would have killed anyone that tryed to harm me* He said to himself.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina sighed as she fought hard not to cry. 'why was i cursed this way? to live a life of both light and dark?' she wondered to herself and just watched the others around her.

CaylaSlap
"Thanks" she smiled at Yondaime, and played with her black lace, twisting it around her finger. She waited for the two/three newcomers to talk, but she didn't expect much. Most people didnt talk of there past or there heritage, she didn't either. Licking her dry lips she sat on the ground, sitting a distance away from the blaze, but it kept her warm.

Ayáme Tetskomi
(just letting you kno i g2g so i wont reply til tommorrow.)

Reina laid silently down and fell asleep under the warmth of the fire, memories suddenly flowing into her dreams.

DangerousBeauty
Lin whistled softly and down from an ancient looking tree crawled Mara. "Hey hunny... How are you baby?" Mara purred loudly and rubbed her cheek against Lin. "Limn." Lin sighed and crawled up onto Mara's back. "Much better today... At least we dont have a d at the end of it anymore... Alright.. Which way today?" Mara flicked her tail and looked around for a moment before starting off in the direction of the group. "Mara no! Dont go that way. Come on lets go somewhere else." Mara growled and kept walking. "Oh come on there are people over there! Not that way!" Mara didnt listen and kept going. Soon they would see a giant white cat with black spots passing through their camp.

TigerEyes
Hades gathered around the fire. She watched everyone. Halo and Yondaime had obviously connected on some level, she felt misplaced and lost.
(I'm out too til like 6-7 hours from now)

Matroshka
Yondaime got up " ill be back later" He walked off deeper into the woods. He reached a real quiet place and placed down 4 round balls on the ground. It makes the scent of Deer foor. He waited. Two big ones came around. * perfect* He positioned his two knives in his hand and aimed. He then threw them and instantly the Deer fell over dead. He yanked out the 2 knives and whiped them on the deer fur. He dragged the deer over toward the market. About 30 minutes later he had the meat wraped up ready to be cooked. He smiled walking back to the group.

Matroshka
(( sorry for the double post. Im ganna be gone for a few hours. CaylaSlap you can control Yondaime since i feel you know how he is))

Mando' Ade
((we have told you our names caylaslap)) darian sat down and started scanning the forest. " i can predict the near future you know, like." his toung shot out for a moment then shot back in. "theirs a big cat thing coming." and just as he sad it, mara stepped into the clearig with lin on her back. "well, here it is now."

DangerousBeauty
finally someone pays attention to my posts. -.-))

Lin's eyes widened and she looked around that the group as they passed through. Mara didnt even seem to mind. She just kept walking. "Oh you stupid cat.. I swear to god someday your going to get us killed." Mara growled and stopped, looking back at Lin. "Limn." Lin sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Ok.... ok... Keep going then."

Mando' Ade
darians hand reached up and grabbed mara's extra skin on her neck, causing her instinct to stop her dead in her tracks. he turned and introduced himself. "hello, i'm darian, who are you?"

DangerousBeauty
Mara froze, then sat back on her haunches as best she could, causing Lin to slide off her back and onto the ground. Lin sat up and dusted herself off. "Please let her go... I'm Lin... And that is Mara... Now, we must be going."

jalek moye
Weiyuan was atop of his horse sized dragon mount as he rode near the camp. The Lizard had slowed itself to a stalking type walk as it walked a few meters away from the camp light. Weiyuan tapped it on the side of the neck and whispered to it

"Good boy, now stop here for a moment" The dragon stopped and weiyuan stared at the people observing them. He figured that they must be some type of rouges and would surly have some cash on him since he didn't get fully paid for his last job because he had failed. So this would be his attempt to get some more, he held his open hand towards the direction of the camp and the camp fire got smaller causing the light to dim some in order to keep him less visible. the small portion then appeared in his hand and he closed it to make it vanish.

DangerousBeauty
Lin gasped as the light went out and pushed the man holding Mara's scruff away. She crawled onto the cat's back and together, with the help of Mara's low light vision, they slunk into the shadows. Lin pressed a button on the side of her helmet and the AI turned on. "Switch to heat vision." This was sad loud enough for everyone to hear as a small lens flipped out and covered her right eye.

jalek moye
(just to stop confusion the light isn't out its just dimmed, the portion he removed came to his hand not the whole fire)

DangerousBeauty
ah kk srry just pretend she's doing it cuz he startled her... she's using the heat vision to see how many people there are. ))

jalek moye
Weiyuan hopped off of his dragon and crouched down, he then motion his hand down causing the dragon to lower itself. he stared at them while on one knee and began to formulate his plan.

"Once they go to sleep i'll need you to distract the large cat so that it'll wander off, allowing me to get in and take the goods. I i'll see if i can steal some meat for you aswell" he said to the dragon as he stroked it's neck, cuasing it to make a noise that was inbetween a growl and a purr.

DangerousBeauty
Lin looked at Mara, who's ears twitched as she caught a hint of the dragon's growl. Lin frowned and whispered to Mara. "Move on... We'll come back and circle the camp later." She glanced at everyone before the cat slowly moved off.

Matroshka
"im back" Yondaime placed the meat down and looked around "a ha !" He found a strong branch and broke it off and jabbed the meat on it and started cooking it " theres enough for all "

jalek moye
Weiyuan loked at the young man who just returned, he figured he must have somthing on him. He reached down and picked up a small rock and tossed it over at Yondaime's feet, hoping to get his attention.

Mando' Ade
just as the rock landed, darian climbed down a tree beside weiyuan. "you know the problem with dimming someones lights to make you less visible is that it also makes them less visible. now what do you want, and don't say your here to rape the females because i think they're sick of the rape jokes."

jalek moye
As soon as Weiyuan noticed Darian he unsheathed his Da Dao and hedl the blade up to his throat. As he stood there with the blade to Darians's throat his dragon got and growled loudly in his face.

"I'll do the talking hand over your money and any goods you have on you"

Matroshka
Yondaime looked at them both * wow .... wierd* He picked up and tossed back to hit Weiyuans foot. * i wonder what he wants* He thought to himself. " whats on your mind" Yondaime announced to him. When he saw him pull out the blade Yondaime got up " how stupid can you be bub ?" He pulled out his throwing knifes " this will be fun, let him go" * he caught sight of Weiyuans arm a perfect place to stop the muscles from functioning correctly

Mando' Ade
"i'm sorry i didnt quite understand the question, did you just order me to give you many and goods?" tendrils of an inky black substance whipped out of a tree, wrapping around his dragon and slamming it, hard, against a large tree. at the same moment darian seemed to explode in front of weiyuan, blinding him and giving him small burns.

jalek moye
The dragon let out a yelp like noise as it struck the ground, then ran over to Weiyuan who had beeen knocked down by the explosion, he then jumped up and his burns faded back to normal flesh.

"ha heat doesn't really harm my body, but lets see about you" he lunged his foot forward into the ground while keeping his back leg straight. He chambered his fist then shot it forward cuasing a large fire ball to appear and fly towards Darian at high speeds.

Weiyuan's dragon then looked over at Yondaime who was holding knives, it then leaped forward and whipped his hand with it's long tail.

Matroshka
Yondaime smiled " bad move" When the knives spun in the right direction he kicked the back of them and 3 of them landed right into the dragon. He smiled and pulled out more. " i got plenty " He wasnt planning on throwing many more before things got real ugly. "if you hadent noticed im a specialist in knives"

jalek moye
The dragon grunted as knives went into it, but only tips did, its thick scales and hide kept the blades from fully penetrating. The dragon then wrapped its tail around Yondaimes leg and slamme dhim downthen reached up with a claw and began to slammed it down towards Yondaime's head.

Mando' Ade
so you bassically just shot a tree with a fireball for no apparent reason. i said exploded not caused an explosion. and the dragon is chained to a tree with shadow chains. not easy to break. so while he could have thrown his knives, you're dragon would not have been able to fight back.))

Matroshka
Yondaime droped the knives and took out his blade and cut its tail off and rolled aside only getting cut on one side of his head. " you peice of shit" He felt his head to see a little blood. " now i cut it up into pieces and have it for lunch" He smiled and got in his fighting position. * there dead* His blade a most deadly blade when in the making was mixed with snake venom a most rare sword. Every hit hurt more than it should and its poision still strong. He payed a great deal of money for it. The color made from the darkest of metals.

jalek moye
(well you said seemed to explode, so i assumed you didn't literally mean blew up and you didnt indicate that the dragon was chained up you only said it was slammed)

Matroshka
(( FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK confusion ! save OOC talk for the registration thread we dont wanna disguise this in here))

jalek moye
(well disregard the last few posts)

Weiyuan looked over and saw his dragon chained to a tree with some black Substance.

"Where did you go and what did you do to my dragon?" he yelled in the air since he couldn't see Darian anymore

Matroshka
Originally posted by Matroshka
Yondaime looked at them both * wow .... wierd* He picked up and tossed back to hit Weiyuans foot. * i wonder what he wants* He thought to himself. " whats on your mind" Yondaime announced to him. When he saw him pull out the blade Yondaime got up " how stupid can you be bub ?" He pulled out his throwing knifes " this will be fun, let him go" * he caught sight of Weiyuans arm a perfect place to stop the muscles from functioning correctly (( good quote i guess , where i left off ))

TigerEyes
(whoa this is gonna end up being one of those games I'm always lost in isn't it....recap please)

CaylaSlap
Halo had fell into a deep sleep. Her dreads still pulled back by her black lace, the long lace itself rested around her neck. Her stained pink lips smiled when she slept, and her cheeks grew rosey due to the fire. When she slept, it took alot to wake her, so her surroundings didnt stir her. This was something she had gotten from her Olympian mother.
She dreamt of Jacc, and of Kyrie... it was strange it was like she had known him all her life. Granted Yondaime and her had gone way back, they had been trained together, and even left the Olympian Army around the same time. This Jacc character made her sturr, and slowly her emerald eyes would peak open.
"Wha-what?" she spoke, slowly sitting up.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina could hear everyhing happening around her. please you know im not stronge enough... reina begged ayame. there was silence for awhile, fine but you owe me... when reina's eyes popped open they were yet agian blood red. a black and red dress covered her body, her dark auburn hair long, fangs sticking ouut of her mouth. "So tell me... what the hell is going on here?!" Ayame exclaimed.

jalek moye
Weiyuan turned and saw Yondaime holding knives in a threatening postion, so he shot his leg forward into a lunge postion. He then chambered his arm and shot his closed fist forward causing a fireball to appearing and fly towards Yondaime at high speeds.

(also how do you break shadow chains? is it by physical force or can you like break the thing its tied to)

Matroshka
EDIT

TigerEyes
Hades who had stepped away from the action. Stepped in opposite side of Yondaime. She drew her sword and got at an alarming close rate to Weiyuan.
"Watch your moves guy!"

Mando' Ade
((you have to distract the user from focusing on the energy used to create the cahains, considering that at the moment they are chaned to themselves. if you destroyed the tree and slipped the chains off that would work, but they would most likely try and hit you again. you're best bet is to find and successfully hit darian. i'll do the finding bit for you.))

darian stepped out from behind a large boulder, his hands raised in a defensive position, his eyes closed.

CaylaSlap
She looked around ][ no one was with her. She sat up outside the cave and shrugged her shoulders. "Where did everyone go?" she asked herself, raising to her feet she drew her Katana and looked around the forest, hoping for some kind of sign that Yondaime and the others were around.
Fearing maybe the Olympian Army may have come. She dragged her blade around on the leaves, and waited for some sound.

Ripper Jacc
<<Having been gone a few days, I'm going to save you all the trouble... I'll explain where he headed off to in a while.>>

Jacc swung down from a tree, landing next to Halo, but slipping on some of the dry leaves, causing him to land on his back. "Wow... that... could have been smoother..." He winced in pain as he climbed back to his feet. "What are you doing way out here, Halo? Thought camp was back the other way?" As he reached his feet, he pulled a cigarette from inside his jacket and lit it, taking a heavy drag. "Your friends run you off?"

CaylaSlap
She watched Jacc fall next to her, and she quickly rose her katana out of the way. "Holy, Jacc... don't do that." she said shivering, and sheathing her katana and smiling at him. She looked curiously at his cigarette. "That doesn't smell to delicious." she stated, having only smoked her own fruity rolled cigarettes herself, the scent of plain tobacco and nicotine almost made her stomache turn. "Yeah I don't know where they went." she huffed, almost sadly.

Ripper Jacc
Seeing that the scent was slightly bothering her, he dropped the cig and stomped it out. "Yeah, not the best flavor, but it gets me through the day." He shook his head, remembering Kyrie always trying to cut his habit. "Well, if they've gone off without a trace, it's one thing, but they should at least have left some form of warning behind... I would think..." He looked around in confusion, not entirely sure where in the name of all that was good and holy he was.

jalek moye
Weiyuan quickly shifted his eeys to Hades as she drew her sword to him, he smiled and began to luagh

"So what you're all gonna jump me now?" He then jumped back a few feet giving him distance between them then sunk his body in a deep horse stance with his fists clenched and held forward at waist level

Matroshka
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Seeing that the scent was slightly bothering her, he dropped the cig and stomped it out. "Yeah, not the best flavor, but it gets me through the day." He shook his head, remembering Kyrie always trying to cut his habit. "Well, if they've gone off without a trace, it's one thing, but they should at least have left some form of warning behind... I would think..." He looked around in confusion, not entirely sure where in the name of all that was good and holy he was. (( my char is ganna go by Halo and Jacc)) Yondaime jumped in front of Halo and looked up at Jacc " finally, what happend to ya ? i didnt hear anything from ya since the one girl with a gun !" He said. He turned to Halo " you should know better than to ditch me" He winked " so whats going on here is Jacc ganna trying and go back to where hes from or.. ?" Yondaime waited for a responce

Ayáme Tetskomi
Ayame walked towards Halo and the other two males. she grinned as she drew her katanas. "Now... where were we my dear?" she asked. She wanted to see the shocked look on Halo's face. "Reina isn't here, neither is she concious at the moment... so its just you and me..." Ayame said.

CaylaSlap
Halo blinked her eyes at Ayame. She looked over at the cave, it was obvious Jacc was inside. Maybe he was sleeping. Looking at her katana's she smiled. She sat up, and kicked the katana's hard, not hard enough for Ayame to lose her grip, but enough for Halo to get to her feet. She drew her own katana and smiled.
She had no time for words, she dragged her blade across the leaves and step backed, her emerald pools boiled with anger.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Ayame backflipped three times, dodging any attack Halo sent towards her. She charged at Halo, an evil grin on her smug face, she was right in Halo's face when she dissappeared and reappeared behind Halo, swinging her katana at Halo's back.

CaylaSlap
Halo fell to her knees, she cringed in pain. Leaving no time for a second attack from Ayame. Twisting herself around, swinging her leg around towards Ayame's ankles. The leaves rustling underneath her, she brought he katana up above her blocking any blow she had coming. Ayame was 5 times faster than herself, being human and all. Though trained with the Olympian Army, she knew she had the skills to at least knock the b*tch out ][.

CaylaSlap
At least 10 miles off, but in earshot for some, the Olympian Army set up camp. At the time, they had only deployed a small crew of 400, most searching for Rogue's or getting rid of any Imperial Solider's that are ordered into this Forest to hold them back from the Imperial City. This small crew had already rounded up a few rogues and turned them. They planned to move forward at night fall.

Ripper Jacc
<<I hate losing my connection... Someone send me a recap, I'll be on for quite some time tomorrow. Until then, I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit and wonder what the bloody devil's happened since last I posted, as I can't be bothered to read all that.>>

Ayáme Tetskomi
Ayame had begun to fall when she caught herself and was doing a hand stand. Ayme got back to her feet and appeared behind Halo once more, "C'mon now... your no fun at all..." she muttered.

Somewhere deep inside Ayame Reina began to wake up. where?what? how? AYAME!!!

CaylaSlap
Halo spun around, bringing her katana with her. The base of her katana's handle went straight for Ayame's head. "Come on Reina. I dont want to have to kill you." she muttered. She brought her katana blade down, hard on Ayame's foot and smiled at her. "Im loads of fun sweetheart."

XvampbenjiiX666
Carpathian's vision grew stronger as the light was dimmed. he walked out of the shadows and looked at those that surrounded the fire. he siliently un-sheathed his axe, waiting for hostile threat. "who are you and why do you come to this land?" he loosened his grip at the sight of the female elf. she was beautiful, even in the low dim of light. "this land belongs to the Gods of the underworld..." he stopped trying not to scare any of them off

Ayáme Tetskomi
(vampbenjii Ayame is a vampire/lycan breed Reina is the elf)

Ayame turned to the dark figure who was interrupting her fight, "Leave here at once! I'm in the middle of a battle here!" Ayame exclaimed. ayame what- who is that? do you kno him? Reina asked inside Ayame's head. Ayame did not reply and just attacked Halo once more, Swinging her katana at Halo's legs.

XvampbenjiiX666

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Lin looked at Mara, who's ears twitched as she caught a hint of the dragon's growl. Lin frowned and whispered to Mara. "Move on... We'll come back and circle the camp later." She glanced at everyone before the cat slowly moved off.
this was my last post hun

Mando' Ade
darian turned his head and spotted the newcomer, only recognizing him from descriptions. "oh great, another bad@$$!" he released the dragon and focused hard, this time long tenticals of darkness spiking out of the ground around carpathian, hovering around him, ready to strike at a moments notice. "move and a dozen of these shoot through your head, and while you wont be killed, a direct hit like that to your nerve center will probably put your entire body into shock!"

jalek moye
Weiyuan walked over to his dragon and crouched down pettting it on the top of his head. The dragon made a puur like noise as it walked over to the group with Weiyuan following them.
Weiyuan had his hands up showing that he no longer meant harm

"I'm sorry about thati just really needed cash and food i didnt want to fight"

CaylaSlap
Halo jumped over the blade and tackled Ayame, dropping her sword. She flipped Ayame over her head, and flipped her body back on top of her. She then clenched her fist and punched her right in the nose, hoping this would knock Ayame out, and bring Reina out. "I dont have time for this foolishness." she hissed.

XvampbenjiiX666
Carpathian stood perfectly still, just like the soldier he was trained to be as a child and young adult. "state your purpose and and names. for this land is forbidden to those of the outside world." his eyes fell back onto the elf and felt his heart beat faster.

Ayáme Tetskomi
ayame grinned at halo,"come on now... HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!" she exclaimed, knowing if Halo killed her she'd kill reina too. STOP IT!!!! Reina screamed in Ayame's head. The force was too powerful. "Dam----" Reina laid beneath Halo in Ayame's place. She quickly moved from underneath her and turned from her. "sorry..." she mummbled

Mando' Ade
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Carpathian stood perfectly still, just like the soldier he was trained to be as a child and young adult. "state your purpose and and names. for this land is forbidden to those of the outside world." his eyes fell back onto the elf and felt his heart beat faster.

((benjii, she wasn't in her elf form. she only changed to her elf form after your post.))

darian moved closer to carpathian, the tentacles shifting slightly to make room for him. "if you must know i'm darian. the other's, and quite rudely i have to say, have forgotten to introduce themselves to me." he frowned jokingly, a fake tear rolling out of his eye.

XvampbenjiiX666
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
((benjii, she wasn't in her elf form. she only changed to her elf form after your post.))

darian moved closer to carpathian, the tentacles shifting slightly to make room for him. "if you must know i'm darian. the other's, and quite rudely i have to say, have forgotten to introduce themselves to me." he frowned jokingly, a fake tear rolling out of his eye. i know...i miss read that. i skimmed through it and wasn't in the best of moods...my apologies))

Carpathian lowered his axe and looked around "i am Carpathian Forest, a rogue dark elf but a protecter of this land none the less". He stood his ground and looked at the tentacles "now, to the others, introduce yourselves"

CaylaSlap
Halo stood to her feet and cracked her knuckles. She sheathed her katana, and looked at Reina. Looking at Jacc and Yondaime. "Lets move." she said, as she walked down a small path heading into the woods. "We need to get out of here, the Olympian's will be moving in soon." she said, pulling the lace out of her dreads, letting them collapse on her back.

Matroshka
Yondaime frowned " your right..... we cant avoid it forever" He got out his black blade katana and walked behind " you lead the way, better you" Yondaime likes to be a leader but not when it has to do with somthing like war. * how we sapose to help Jacc thrrew all this we will get killed* He said to himself.

Mando' Ade
darian put a blank look on his face and looked over his shoulder at the others, swiveling his head on his neck so that his chin almost sat on his shoulderblade. "it appears to me that they are ignoring you." he put on some glasses with the lenses removed, pulled out a notepad and a pen and sat down in a black reclining chair that had apparently come from nowhere. "and how does that make you feel?" to anyone looking he would look like a phsychiatrist speaking to a patient.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina turned to Halo. "i have to train myself better... take me with you. its the only way i can train myself to control Ayame." she said.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>