Death' Head II comes to Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Death's Head II aka Minion to clinse the the city. Heros and Villains come together so not to be erased out of exsitance can they survive? No prep

Gotham
Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl
Batwoman
Robin
Joker
Killer Croc
Riddler
Man-Bat
Bane
Two-Face
Deathstroke
Catwoman
Ra's al Ghul
Deadshot
Lady Shiva
Bronze Tiger
Onyx
Killer Moth
Mr Freeze

Stoic
They all get beaten nearly to death, and assimilated.

DigiMark007
Knowing that I'm supposed to be the Minion homer here on KMC, I put off responding so I could try to think of something this group could do to him.

....I got nothing. Especially without prep, as golem specified. They all die horribly.

Stoic
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Knowing that I'm supposed to be the Minion homer here on KMC, I put off responding so I could try to think of something this group could do to him.

....I got nothing. Especially without prep, as golem specified. They all die horribly.

Yep.

bruceman
with prep time batman can easy take this battle

golem370
I think it depends on how much prep.

bruceman
with any prep batman can come up with anything and a lot of ways to defeat him like he did with the justice league

bruceman
even without prep batman is still very tough and can take this he got everything he need in his belt

golem370
He has no experience against Death's Head. The Justice League he knows them all very well. The people who think Batman could beat Superman is a joke.

DigiMark007
Yeah, saying "he wins with prep" is great and all (though there's no prep in this thread by the thread starter's rules) but you have to say how he uses that prep. Just assuming he'd come up with something is a shoddy assumption.

So yeah, he could probably beat him with prep. But if you think he could, the onus is on you to say why. Batarangs, smoke bombs, and kryptonite won't do jack against Minion, so something new would be called for.

MIXEITUP
batman will throw alfred at him

shiv
Can Deaths Head II
survive an em pulse + small nuke + brainwashing from Motherbox?

golem370
Death's Head respect thread- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t461697.html

DigiMark007
Originally posted by shiv
Can Deaths Head II
survive an em pulse + small nuke + brainwashing from Motherbox?

Yes to the first two, not sure with the 3rd. There's not really a precedent for it. He's resistant to telepathy, though, if that helps.

guy222
DH

Phantom Zone
Just assuming he'd come up with something is a shoddy assumption.

Meh I dunno about that. Im sure we could look at his track record at prep and from there say he has a good chance of beating DH with prep but I think it depends on how much time.

MIXEITUP
yes because with enough prep time batman can create a force field that no force can panatrate and if someone attacks him the force field will send the attack back 10 times stronger and will destroy the attacker

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Meh I dunno about that. Im sure we could look at his track record at prep and from there say he has a good chance of beating DH with prep but I think it depends on how much time.

It's just a common cop-out in debates, to say "he wins with prep" without saying how. Sometimes they're right, and other times they're probably wrong, but they shift the burden of proof away from themselves simply by assuming that prep time cures all.

Btw, no prep for this battle (read the opening post). So it hasn't been the premise I've been discussing under. You might be right, but it's a moot point under the thread parameters. Sans prep, Bats and rest die horribly.

Originally posted by MIXEITUP
yes because with enough prep time batman can create a force field that no force can panatrate and if someone attacks him the force field will send the attack back 10 times stronger and will destroy the attacker

Which is a start, providing you're not making this up. If I may ask, who did Batman use this forcefield against, and how long did it take him to construct it?

shiv
While the cannon fodder gets served The bat drops a boom tube On Minions head.

as Minion executes evasive action
The Bat swinging from altitute conects with a flying Batkick, effectively bundling the Mek' into teh portal.

BFR Batkick f.t.w. wink

DigiMark007
'cept the thread specified no prep. He doesn't carry around boom tubes with him as standard equipment.

Otherwise, I might agree.

golem370
What if the fight starts with Batman huh

shiv
While Deathstroke co-ordinates Freeze and the rest of the Muscle into stonewalling Minion Batman retreats to the fringes and calls his sattelite telling it to prep a boom tube or alternatively fly the hardware by batjet at five times the speed of sound to his location.

Without interference This shouldn't take more than 120 seconds

golem370
No prep period They fight with what they normally have. It's 20 to 1

Phantom Zone
It's just a common cop-out in debates, to say "he wins with prep" without saying how. Sometimes they're right, and other times they're probably wrong, but they shift the burden of proof away from themselves simply by assuming that prep time cures all.

Yyyyyeah I know what you mean to be quite honest but hes one character with a great history with prep. Im starting to think especially in this case it would be a cop-out because from what I can remember DH II is actually very intelligent and I think he even took Reed Richards reasearch notes. I see what you mean but I think it depends on who hes fighting if it was somebody like Mr Hyde then yeah I would expect him to win via prep.

Btw, no prep for this battle (read the opening post). So it hasn't been the premise I've been discussing under. You might be right, but it's a moot point under the thread parameters. Sans prep, Bats and rest die horribly.

Yeah I know I just thought id address that point.

bruceman
yes there is no prep but batman can use his time machine which turn back time week before death apears and he will prepare himself for that fight and then when he comes he will be prepared for him with his force field, boom tube, and the nanobots so batman willtake this

bruceman
also batman got in his utility belt the energy absorbing device that is activated by the speed of his thinking and sight, the second he see death he will absorb his energy and use it against him

shiv
only as a last resort.

DigiMark007
So Batman has a time machine in a remote Gotham building that he runs to with all the others? Lulz. You guys need to stop playing homers so much here.

shiv
co signed.

beastyboy

occultdestroyer
The Predator wins

Stoic
So Batman has a time machine in a remote Gotham building that he runs to with all the others? Lulz. You guys need to stop playing homers so much here.

Yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.