Major discrepencies in the cw cartoon vs the new cw cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
which is cannon and which is non-cannon?
what does asajj really look like (pupils in the eyes such as in the new one or none such as in the old one)?
why the heck did yoda give asajj her sabers back? what was he thinking? why didnt he confiscate them?

why is the cw cartoon of today so lame?

Captain REX
Canon. One N.

Those aren't discrepancies, really. ermm Other than her appearance. And Asajj has pupils in every other appearance; the old CW is just a cartoon representation of her.

Dark-Jaxx
Well according to GL the original CW cartoon shows how he thinks the Jedi and Sith would be in a real battle.

Despite Mace Windu Hulk jumping and pwning armies without a lightsaber, Yoda lifting a mountain, and Grievous pwning Jedi MAsters with handstands.

But whatever. ermm

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well according to GL the original CW cartoon shows how he thinks the Jedi and Sith would be in a real battle.

Despite Mace Windu Hulk jumping and pwning armies without a lightsaber, Yoda lifting a mountain, and Grievous pwning Jedi MAsters with handstands.

But whatever. ermm

those IMO were of the most AWESOME episodes. so i take it if in conflict the original cartoon takes precedence?

Lucien A
Galen Marek bringing down a Star Destroyer doesn't sound so out-of-the-question after Yoda lifted a mountain.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lucien A
Galen Marek bringing down a Star Destroyer doesn't sound so out-of-the-question after Yoda lifted a mountain.

It was pierced by a garbage-dump canon or somesuch thing, and already falling. He guided it while it fell and helped it stop, though...

Lucien A
Originally posted by Enyalus
It was pierced by a garbage-dump canon or somesuch thing, and already falling. He guided it while it fell and helped it stop, though... I know, still pretty impressive to control it as he did though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lucien A
I know, still pretty impressive to control it as he did though.

Bane moved a moon. embarrasment

Red Nemesis
Bane moved a moon. embarrasment

Really? When?

I hope that isn't sarcasm. You know how I feel about sarcasm... mad

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Really? When?

I hope that isn't sarcasm. You know how I feel about sarcasm... mad

Here stick out tongue http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t435643.html

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Here stick out tongue http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t435643.html

Uhh, I never posted in that thread. The last post was from ten days before I joined. Also, Bane did not move a moon. RoT confirms that much.

Gideon
You'll face Nebaris's wrath. Really, use of that particular Sith Lord's name seems to be the talisman by which he appears. Henceforth, Darth Bane shall be referred to as Thrad Enab.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Gideon
You'll face Nebaris's wrath. Really, use of that particular Sith Lord's name seems to be the talisman by which he appears. Henceforth, Darth Bane shall be referred to as Thrad Enab. Bane's named is tabooed just like Voldemort's in Deathly Hollows.

Dark-Jaxx
Bane moved a moon. embarrasment Damn, he must be pretty strong to move your mother.

no expression

truejedi
he never moved a moon. That's retarded. and i don't even use the word retarded. It says in the book that he gathered the atmosphere around them in a sphere so that they could both breathe while they flew from one atmosphere to the other. Considering how slowly planets actually move out of orbit, it could have a been a relatively tiny distance where they couldn't breathe in the atmosphere of the moon till they could breathe in the planets atmosphere. Considering the book never bothers to tell you that Bane moves a moon, the entire premise of Sith'ari is retarded. I'm suprised no one told him that back then. I wonder why I didn't tell him that back then. I must not have seen it or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.