yahoo new Captain America movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Im surprised nobody has yet made a thread about it after killer movies here made an announcement here that there was going to be a new Captain America movie to be made.I been waiting to hear that news for quite some time that they would remake Captain America to redeem themselves for that disgraceful 1989 version.Great to see hollywood redeeming themselves these days for autrocities from the past.First they redeemed themselves with Batman Begins to make up for that disgraceful Batman 89 with Batman Begins.Now Captain America.I love it. Happy Dance cant wait for it.

Endrict Nuul
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t486709.html

Here, about 8 threads down from this one.

Kazenji
Jeez your an idiot Mr parker

It pays to look before starting a thread.

roughrider
Closing... stick out tongue

SpaceMonkey
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Pretty funny!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t486709.html

Here, about 8 threads down from this one.

A mature poster who SHOULD be taken seriously in their posts.thank you for letting me know.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Jeez your an idiot Mr parker

It pays to look before starting a thread.

an immature poster people should NOT listen to.I DID look through the posts before making this one.I figured there had to have been one made.I was looking for the thread title to start off saying CAPTAIN AMERICA.Not for one that started out saying -THE FIRST AVENGER obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by roughrider

thats fine with me since I know now.close it or merge it,either one.I dont care.

roughrider
Fine. Shut the f*ck up already about your maturity, and let the thread be closed.

Kazenji
3 posts that could've easily been in one post.......

Endrict Nuul

Maybe sometime next year..... no expression

Mr Parker
Fine. Shut the f*ck up already about your maturity, and let the thread be closed. like you think your buddy kazenji WAS mature in HIS post? LOL what I said to him applys to you as well.

Grinning Goku
My God this thread fails.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mr Parker
like you think your buddy kazenji WAS mature in HIS post? LOL what I said to him applys to you as well.

STFU already.

roughrider
Originally posted by Mr Parker
like you think your buddy kazenji WAS mature in HIS post? LOL what I said to him applys to you as well.

You're getting Tobey Maguire & Sam Raimi for two more films. I'm surprised I have room on your hate list. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.