Spawn vs. Witchblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://data1.blog.de/blog/b/bloodlikeice/img/witchblade178.jpg

VS

http://spawn.home.sapo.pt/spawn1.jpg

Who would win?

Nemesis X
So I'm guessin nobody even knows who Witchblade is?

NCurnowII
Spawn. Maybe if Witchblade had a more experienced wielder it would be a good fight. Witchblade could take your average Hellspawn, but Spawn possesses the power of Malbogia. But I think the armors are comparable in power, it is the wearer that makes the difference.

id369
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So I'm guessin nobody even knows who Witchblade is?

Spawn last seen, lost most of his conventional Hell Spawn powers and relied on the suits abilities plus his regen. He could still summon a dozen of his Legion.

Legion is the only reason why he maintains a significant edge over Witchblade. Otherwise, Witchblades takes this match.

BruceSkywalker
is this normal spawn?

jalek moye
spawn. sara isn't that great of a user of the witchblade. but thanks this thread remindd me to finish her respect thread

Darkness_Within
what exactly does witchblade have over spawn? He has vast magical powers, he's hard to kill, he can withstand a crap load of damage, he bring back the dead in comics, he can do alot of things so exactly what puts the witchblade above him? All ive heard about her is that she can make objects out of her blade and fly.........ive heard way more impressive things about the darkness and spawn.

Silent Guardian
Spawn

Darkness_Within
is anyone gonna point out what the blade can do beside make a few blades and wings?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
is anyone gonna point out what the blade can do beside make a few blades and wings?

The Witchblade forms a symbiotic relationship with the host, who can hear the Witchblade. When used, it expands across the body of the wielder, shredding clothes and covering the body like an armour. The amount and coverage of the armour depends on the level of the threat. For example, when facing mortals, it will usually generate less armour than when facing a demon of hell. This armor can produce extensions of itself that can form swords, other stabbing weapons, hooks, chains, shields, and wings, enabling the wielder to fly. It may also become temperamental if the wielder chooses not to use it. When wielded, it can shoot energy blasts from the hand or sword, fire projectile darts, and whip-like grapples to attack or to climb. The Witchblade is also an excellent lock pick, and can heal wounds, even mortal ones. The Witchblade can re-animate the dead, empathically show the wielder scenes of great trauma, and allow the wielder to relive experiences from past wielders as dreams.

jalek moye
actually i dont think she can reanimate the dead, a few other users have but i don't think she is capable of it. I might have missed that issue though

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually i dont think she can reanimate the dead, a few other users have but i don't think she is capable of it. I might have missed that issue though

Maybe your right. You probably know more about her than I do. I have only read like 4 or 5 witchblade comics. I only know so much about her cause my friend is obsessed with Witchblade

jalek moye
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Maybe your right. You probably know more about her than I do. I have only read like 4 or 5 witchblade comics. I only know so much about her cause my friend is obsessed with Witchblade
I'm not obsessed but i have a good 70 + issues

id369

She did reanimate the dead (first few issues). So did Spawn in two separate occasions.

Darkness_Within
hmmm if she cant do much of anything sept make pointy blades and such then why is she such a popular comic...........but then again for a time being spawn was only using guns and stuff i think.

Lord Feron
bewbies ftw

Darkness_Within
so what affect would that blade even have on spawn? the same or almost the same effect that the heavenly weapons have? or not even close?

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord Feron
bewbies ftw ^

id369
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
so what affect would that blade even have on spawn? the same or almost the same effect that the heavenly weapons have? or not even close? The Witchblade grants the bearer healing factor, energy blasts, superhuman stats, immortality, possibly time traveling abilities, gain knowledge from previous witchblade users.

carnage52
Originally posted by id369
The Witchblade grants the bearer healing factor, energy blasts, superhuman stats, immortality, possibly time traveling abilities, gain knowledge from previous witchblade users. still get's dealt by spawn tho.

jalek moye
The Witchblade grants the bearer healing factor, energy blasts, superhuman stats, immortality, possibly time traveling abilities, gain knowledge from previous witchblade users.
don't forget flight, the ability to make weapons, those cool tendrils which could completly wrap around somtone while the pentrate into them. really durable armor, shields.

id369
Originally posted by carnage52
still get's dealt by spawn tho. Well she is a casual bullet timer, that can pimp slap semi trucks heading her way. So it depends which version of Spawn we are talking about.

jalek moye
Well she is a casual bullet timer, that can pimp slap semi trucks heading her way. So it depends which version of Spawn we are talking about.
what do you mean by casual bullet timer?

Darkness_Within
what do you mean by casual bullet timer?

i think that means she can dodge bullets or deflect them? IM GUESSING

jalek moye
well i know she can dodge and deflect automatic gun fire. just the term was strange to me

Quick Freeze
Bump

ShadowFyre
Havent read much of either in years.

I would say an average Witchblade could beat an average spawn but he has way higher showings

Stoic
Not these days. Spawn is operating on a much higher level. Every victory and defeat has honed him into a being capable of challenging all of the Demons and Angels that he has presently trapped on Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.