KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spawn vs. Witchblade

Spawn vs. Witchblade
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Spawn vs. Witchblade

(please log in to view the image)

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Who would win?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 10:18 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So I'm guessin nobody even knows who Witchblade is?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 12:39 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NCurnowII

Spawn. Maybe if Witchblade had a more experienced wielder it would be a good fight. Witchblade could take your average Hellspawn, but Spawn possesses the power of Malbogia. But I think the armors are comparable in power, it is the wearer that makes the difference.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 02:24 AM
NCurnowII is currently offline Click here to Send NCurnowII a Private Message Find more posts by NCurnowII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So I'm guessin nobody even knows who Witchblade is?

Spawn last seen, lost most of his conventional Hell Spawn powers and relied on the suits abilities plus his regen. He could still summon a dozen of his Legion.

Legion is the only reason why he maintains a significant edge over Witchblade. Otherwise, Witchblades takes this match.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 03:37 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is this normal spawn?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 04:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

spawn. sara isn't that great of a user of the witchblade. but thanks this thread remindd me to finish her respect thread

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 04:08 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness_Within
Restricted

Account Restricted

what exactly does witchblade have over spawn? He has vast magical powers, he's hard to kill, he can withstand a crap load of damage, he bring back the dead in comics, he can do alot of things so exactly what puts the witchblade above him? All ive heard about her is that she can make objects out of her blade and fly.........ive heard way more impressive things about the darkness and spawn.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:08 AM
Darkness_Within is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness_Within a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness_Within Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Spawn

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:13 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness_Within
Restricted

Account Restricted

is anyone gonna point out what the blade can do beside make a few blades and wings?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:28 AM
Darkness_Within is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness_Within a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness_Within Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Originally posted by Darkness_Within
is anyone gonna point out what the blade can do beside make a few blades and wings?

The Witchblade forms a symbiotic relationship with the host, who can hear the Witchblade. When used, it expands across the body of the wielder, shredding clothes and covering the body like an armour. The amount and coverage of the armour depends on the level of the threat. For example, when facing mortals, it will usually generate less armour than when facing a demon of hell. This armor can produce extensions of itself that can form swords, other stabbing weapons, hooks, chains, shields, and wings, enabling the wielder to fly. It may also become temperamental if the wielder chooses not to use it. When wielded, it can shoot energy blasts from the hand or sword, fire projectile darts, and whip-like grapples to attack or to climb. The Witchblade is also an excellent lock pick, and can heal wounds, even mortal ones. The Witchblade can re-animate the dead, empathically show the wielder scenes of great trauma, and allow the wielder to relive experiences from past wielders as dreams.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:43 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

actually i dont think she can reanimate the dead, a few other users have but i don't think she is capable of it. I might have missed that issue though

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:47 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Originally posted by jalek moye
actually i dont think she can reanimate the dead, a few other users have but i don't think she is capable of it. I might have missed that issue though

Maybe your right. You probably know more about her than I do. I have only read like 4 or 5 witchblade comics. I only know so much about her cause my friend is obsessed with Witchblade

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:53 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Maybe your right. You probably know more about her than I do. I have only read like 4 or 5 witchblade comics. I only know so much about her cause my friend is obsessed with Witchblade

I'm not obsessed but i have a good 70 + issues

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:54 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by jalek moye

She did reanimate the dead (first few issues). So did Spawn in two separate occasions.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 03:17 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness_Within
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm if she cant do much of anything sept make pointy blades and such then why is she such a popular comic...........but then again for a time being spawn was only using guns and stuff i think.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 05:28 PM
Lord Feron

bewbies ftw

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 05:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness_Within
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what affect would that blade even have on spawn? the same or almost the same effect that the heavenly weapons have? or not even close?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 06:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Lord Feron
bewbies ftw
^

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 06:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Darkness_Within
so what affect would that blade even have on spawn? the same or almost the same effect that the heavenly weapons have? or not even close?
The Witchblade grants the bearer healing factor, energy blasts, superhuman stats, immortality, possibly time traveling abilities, gain knowledge from previous witchblade users.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 07:03 PM
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by id369
The Witchblade grants the bearer healing factor, energy blasts, superhuman stats, immortality, possibly time traveling abilities, gain knowledge from previous witchblade users.
still get's dealt by spawn tho.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 07:24 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote