Gladiator vs Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1. H2H-WITHOUT WEAPONS
2. Orion gets full gear.

And of course glads is fully confident in both scenarios. who wins?

fangirl101
Orion=Superman (H2H)

Superman>>Gladiator.

Enyalus
Think Gladiator's mastered every martial art in Shi'ar space. But Orion still knows more. I tihnk he'd win the first scenario.

Second scenario goes to a fully confident Gladiator.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Think Gladiator's mastered every martial art in Shi'ar space. But Orion still knows more. I tihnk he'd win the first scenario.

Second scenario goes to a fully confident Gladiator.
Um, The astro force has one shotted superman, blocked the omegas, and controlled universal destroying energies on a quantum lvl. It has hurt the star conquerer as well.

His mother box has matter manipulation powers and the ability to alter orion and give him even more abilities.

He can also grow himself giant size amping his energy, strength, and durability.

And you think Glads is gonna beat that?

lawest9

Second scenario goes to a fully confident Gladiator. Even with the astro force gear?

supremthor
Orion wins both

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Um, The astro force has one shotted superman, blocked the omegas, and controlled universal destroying energies on a quantum lvl. It has hurt the star conquerer as well.

His mother box has matter manipulation powers and the ability to alter orion and give him even more abilities.

He can also grow himself giant size amping his energy, strength, and durability.

And you think Glads is gonna beat that?

TBH I was just thinking of the Astro Harness/Force and all. Left out the MB...it's like 2 in the morning here. stick out tongue

If he just had that, yeah, I think a confident Gladiator would beat him. With the MB tossed in, probably not. IDK. haven't read enough New God stuff to say.

Naija boy
Glads wins scenario 1 and loses scenario 2

manx422
orion wins both

tkitna
Originally posted by Naija boy
Glads wins scenario 1 and loses scenario 2

thumb up

TricksterPriest
The MB helps, but at times, all it does is restrain his rage.

Said rage, enhances the power of the AF. Gladiator is not tanking shots of the AF.

Allankles
I would think Glads best shot is a h2h encounter since in terms of physical stats he's an equal to Orion. When Orion is written as a brick SS took him down quick using his cosmic powers.

With the AF Orion is a true god, Glads chances are slim at best in the second scenario.

occultdestroyer
1. Gladiator stick out tongue

2. Orion

Lord Feron
If Orion can only stalemate Supes wtf chance does he have against Glads? huh

h2h combat Glad pops his head off. With astro force Orion stands a chance.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
h2h combat Glad pops his head off. With astro force Orion stands a chance.

I think he'd walk through the ****ing Astro Force if he wanted to badly enough. But Orion's got him in overall fighting skill and even experience (considering one's at least ...30,000 years old? And the other is possibly a few thousands.) That's why I said the reverse, that Glads loses scenario 1 and wins in 2.

Lord Feron
I think he'd walk through the ****ing Astro Force if he wanted to badly enough. But Orion's got him in overall fighting skill and even experience (considering one's at least ...30,000 years old? And the other is possibly a few thousands.) That's why I said the reverse, that Glads loses scenario 1 and wins in 2.

Interesting but seeing how he can only stalemate current supes and I doubt he can beat Glads. Glads has greater striking power, speed, strength pretty much overall stat-wise. Fighting skill is comparable. I give Orion props because he has the feats to take on badass MAs but (i hate to keep going back to this) seems like he can only stalemate supes or lose. I mean Seems to be Orion has "near superman stats" and closes the gap with his skill.

As to the Astro Force, I do not have intimate knowledge of it but I understand it has considerable defensive capabilities. But then again you maybe right.

In both scenarios I give Glads the majority.

starlock
Orion wins both i.m.o

Eel O'Brien
Interesting but seeing how he can only stalemate current supes and I doubt he can beat Glads. Glads has greater striking power, speed, strength pretty much overall stat-wise. Fighting skill is comparable. I give Orion props because he has the feats to take on badass MAs but (i hate to keep going back to this) seems like he can only stalemate supes or lose. I mean Seems to be Orion has "near superman stats" and closes the gap with his skill.

As to the Astro Force, I do not have intimate knowledge of it but I understand it has considerable defensive capabilities. But then again you maybe right.

In both scenarios I give Glads the majority.

I think the difference is that some posters are putting Glads at the level he is typically portrayed at (which is not above Supes) so Orion should be able to win this by skill/Motherbox.

You are putting him at the max level he has ever been portrayed at (100x lightspeed, 3-shotting a planet) Which would definitely be a deciding factor in the fight.

You're not wrong, this is just a perspective difference.

Kris Blaze
Can I see some scans of Orion's "fighting skills"

lawest9
If Orion can only stalemate Supes wtf chance does he have against Glads? huh

h2h combat Glad pops his head off. With astro force Orion stands a chance. I don't know what shapes your opinion that glads is mightier than supes, but heres a little heads up: orion has stalemated supes H2H on at least two occasions that i know of, while in crossovers supes has handed both hulk and thor their asses before while both thor and hulk have handed glads his. so logically i will have to say that orion wins both fight scenarios!

Lord Feron
Originally posted by lawest9
I don't know what shapes your opinion that glads is mightier than supes, but heres a little heads up: orion has stalemated supes H2H on at least two occasions that i know of, while in crossovers supes has handed both hulk and thor their asses before while both thor and hulk have handed glads his. so logically i will have to say that orion wins both fight scenarios!

Supes fighting Hulk was not canon and can not be use used same with the JLA/Avengers crossover due to new forum rules.

So Nay to your logic!!!

Allankles
Supes fighting Hulk was not canon and can not be use used same with the JLA/Avengers crossover due to new forum rules.

So Nay to your logic!!!

At least JLA/Av is canon to one of the publishing companies. And Glads even got whooped by Masterson Thor, weaker than the Thor in the JLA/Avengers period.

A h2h fight is close because of Glads stats the second scenario Orion whoops him, the AF is quite versatile and deadly in full force as many have discovered.

xJLxKing
1: 5/10 a split win
2: 7-8/10 Orion

Mindset
Originally posted by Allankles
At least JLA/Av is canon to one of the publishing companies. And Glads even got whooped by Masterson Thor, weaker than the Thor in the JLA/Avengers period.

A h2h fight is close because of Glads stats the second scenario Orion whoops him, the AF is quite versatile and deadly in full force as many have discovered. We don't use JLA/Avengers here, so why does that even matter?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mindset
We don't use JLA/Avengers here, so why does that even matter?

What he said, THe rules psecifically say no JLA/Avenger cross over.

So double Nay to your logic!

fangirl101
What he said, THe rules psecifically say no JLA/Avenger cross over.

So double Nay to your logic! the rules r shit in that regareds. Meant to pander to marvel lovong noobs who can't handle the truth. Cuz io just got thru reading a dc story where krona comes from that CANON story. The gamesmaster and photon also have the crossover mentioned in their bios. We might as well rule secret invasion and amazons attack to be non canon as well since forum members don't like those stories either.

Mindset
the rules r shit in that regareds. Meant to pander to marvel lovong noobs who can't handle the truth. Cuz io just got thru reading a dc story where krona comes from that CANON story. The gamesmaster and photon also have the crossover mentioned in their bios. We might as well rule secret invasion and amazons attack to be non canon as well since forum members don't like those stories either. http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/1/2008/04/dawson_cry.jpg

Allankles
the rules r shit in that regareds. Meant to pander to marvel lovong noobs who can't handle the truth. Cuz io just got thru reading a dc story where krona comes from that CANON story. The gamesmaster and photon also have the crossover mentioned in their bios. We might as well rule secret invasion and amazons attack to be non canon as well since forum members don't like those stories either.

What she said, I was merely pointing out how we have a fight with Thor and Supes that's officially canon, and by that comparison Gladiator comes up short.

Anywhoo, Orion definitely takes scenario 2. Scenario one is a toss up but I'd favour Orion due to the fact that he also has considerable super speed and has demonstrated top level agility and fighting skill.

Lord Feron
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/1/2008/04/dawson_cry.jpg

lol

Allankles

It matters to the total picture I guess. The whole nine yards and all that.

Mindset
The correct answer was, it doesn't matter.

Allankles
There's no right or wrong answer, but for a direct combat related comparison it most definitely matters.

jasofisc

A h2h fight is close because of Glads stats the second scenario Orion whoops him, the AF is quite versatile and deadly in full force as many have discovered.

interesting that you left out the part about masterson thor using living lighning.

Mindset
There's no right or wrong answer, but for a direct combat related comparison it most definitely matters. Nope, what I said was the right answer.

starlock

Because the rules only stop from using it in debates..it stops posters from using it as evidence...the rules do nothing to stop someone or any poster from factoring it in to their opinion on who will win....no rule will ever stop that wink

Mindset
Originally posted by starlock
Because the rules only stop from using it in debates..it stops posters from using it as evidence...the rules do nothing to stop someone or any poster from factoring it in to their opinion on who will win....no rule will ever stop that wink People could use movie Superman and factor it in to their opinions of Superman as well, for that matter.

Allankles
Originally posted by starlock
Because the rules only stop from using it in debates..it stops posters from using it as evidence...the rules do nothing to stop someone or any poster from factoring it in to their opinion on who will win....no rule will ever stop that wink

Which is what I was saying, it colours a direct comparison between Supes and Glads and given that Orion has a victory over Supes and has stalemated him on other occasions it's going to colour how I view the outcome of Orion-Glads.

jasofisc
What she said, I was merely pointing out how we have a fight with Thor and Supes that's officially canon, and by that comparison Gladiator comes up short.

Anywhoo, Orion definitely takes scenario 2. Scenario one is a toss up but I'd favour Orion due to the fact that he also has considerable super speed and has demonstrated top level agility and fighting skill.

just being an @$$ here because DC fanboys like to bring this up in thanos threads but when has orion shown real super speed. As in running one place to the next. according to most of the dc cry baby when the roles are reversed and it's a marvel brick against a dc uber they like to bring that us to make it seem like the marvel brick is as slow as the rhino and the dc uber is the flash. So just posing the question how fast has Orion been show to run and move on pannel and for it to be stated.

to answer the question though
1st battle glads 6 out of 10
2nd 6 out of 10 for Orion

Astro force may have seemed powerful during the 80's in dc but it's pretty common placed now

I give Orion the win in the 2nd because of mother box

Allankles
Originally posted by jasofisc
just being an @$$ here because DC fanboys like to bring this up in thanos threads but when has orion shown real super speed. As in running one place to the next. according to most of the dc cry baby when the roles are reversed and it's a marvel brick against a dc uber they like to bring that us to make it seem like the marvel brick is as slow as the rhino and the dc uber is the flash. So just posing the question how fast has Orion been show to run and move on pannel and for it to be stated.

I have a few scans from JKW and the Orion series. He can propel his body FTL especially when he has his equipment.

Without his equipment he's said to be able to match and counter people who can move at super speed like the new god Vykin's mom, whose a combat master.

Basically he can move FTL and has demonstrated super speed at cqc combat range. I'll post them later if you'll like a bit busy atm to look for them.

jasofisc
too bad orion was the ares of the Justice league. he came in kicked a lot of but then vasly marginalized for the rest of his time there because he wasn't ironic enough. i've always seen him on pare with sups

Nestical
Orion=Superman (H2H)

Superman>>Gladiator.

get your head out of your ass,glads & supes are equals.
1.glads
2.orion

fangirl101
too bad orion was the ares of the Justice league. he came in kicked a lot of but then vasly marginalized for the rest of his time there because he wasn't ironic enough. i've always seen him on pare with sups
Orion does move at superspeed. check the range of abilities thread I posted on Orion and Thor. Orion has matched speed with mr. miracle, Demons who were using Superspeed, and he used it to kill an entire platton of DS finest warriors. With no weapons or harness.

Orion was the only one who was able to stop Superman when he'd been sun amping and had pwned the league.

Orion also was able to seriously injure the star conquerer where Superman failed with his mightiest blows to make it flinch.

He's also the only one who could control universal destroying quantum energies.

jasofisc
I have a few scans from JKW and the Orion series. He can propel his body FTL especially when he has his equipment.

Without his equipment he's said to be able to match and counter people who can move at super speed like the new god Vykin's mom, whose a combat master.

Basically he can move FTL and has demonstrated super speed at cqc combat range. I'll post them later if you'll like a bit busy atm to look for them.

don't worry about posting them, i know your right. It's just if this was a marvel character because it was only fights dc fanboys would say that the other character wasn't using there speed. Also just want to point out that hulk and thor (the key word being thor) has simmalr feats but no dc fanboy ever recognizes them. I think if you can fight and keep up with someone who has super speed then that means you also have super speed but that doesn't seen to work for marvel.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
get your head out of your ass,glads & supes are equals.
1.glads
2.orion Reported

fangirl101
don't worry about posting them, i know your right. It's just if this was a marvel character because it was only fights dc fanboys would say that the other character wasn't using there speed. Also just want to point out that hulk and thor (the key word being thor) has simmalr feats but no dc fanboy ever recognizes them. I think if you can fight and keep up with someone who has super speed then that means you also have super speed but that doesn't seen to work for marvel. I've never seen Thor run at superspeed. Or use multiple imaging punching or kicking. He certainly can react at ftl. And block at ftl.

jasofisc
Orion does move at superspeed. check the range of abilities thread I posted on Orion and Thor. Orion has matched speed with mr. miracle, Demons who were using Superspeed, and he used it to kill an entire platton of DS finest warriors. With no weapons or harness.

Orion was the only one who was able to stop Superman when he'd been sun amping and had pwned the league.

Orion also was able to seriously injure the star conquerer where Superman failed with his mightiest blows to make it flinch.

He's also the only one who could control universal destroying quantum energies.

yet one shoted by doomsday and a host of other embarrassing failers. also were did it say he was using superspeed the likes of glads? I do agree with you though just showing how the unless it states that he was moving at light speed or keeping up with the flash in a foot race is very frusterating logic since there is other ways of showing super speed.

Nestical
the rules r shit in that regareds. Meant to pander to marvel lovong noobs who can't handle the truth.

reprted,we can both do this rertard

Enyalus
Or use multiple imaging punching or kicking.

I haven't seen Orion do that. Except once while kicking, and that wasn't like after-images of different kicks, it was the same kick being redrawn along the same path.

fangirl101
yet one shoted by doomsday and a host of other embarrassing failers. also were did it say he was using superspeed the likes of glads? I do agree with you though just showing how the unless it states that he was moving at light speed or keeping up with the flash in a foot race is very frusterating logic since there is other ways of showing super speed. Um. It's out right stated that Orion is using superspeed in my thread in narration. And Orion doesn't have a host of embarrassing failers. Please show me these failures. I own nearly every single new gods story ever. even the alternate timelines which are ALSO cannon to the new gods. They are like the lt. they exist in myriad.

jasofisc
I've never seen Thor run at superspeed. Or use multiple imaging punching or kicking. He certainly can react at ftl. And block at ftl.

look at the scans of him digging a trench around quick silver and others before they can react. Also puck has used multiple imaging punching and kicking it's just an art thing. Also just like you stated about iron fighting super speed demons thor has fought balder, glads, hyperon all of which have super speed.

this is the perfect example of the double standered

fangirl101
I haven't seen Orion do that. Except once while kicking, and that wasn't like after-images of different kicks, it was the same kick being redrawn along the same path.
No. It was multiple kicks. Or didn't you pay attention to the sound. Where it was thap, thap, thap repeatedly drawn to go along with the kicks. Too bad you didn't pay attention. I wouldn't have to teach you so much.

Badabing
Stop bashing and trolling. Thanks.

fangirl101
look at the scans of him digging a trench around quick silver and others before they can react. Also puck has used multiple imaging punching and kicking it's just an art thing. Also just like you stated about iron fighting super speed demons thor has fought balder, glads, hyperon all of which have super speed.

this is the perfect example of the double standered There is no double standard. I've stated that I've never seen thor use superspeed. Not that it didn't happen. I've even stated that he has ftl reflexes etc.

jasofisc
Um. It's out right stated that Orion is using superspeed in my thread in narration. And Orion doesn't have a host of embarrassing failers. Please show me these failures. I own nearly every single new gods story ever. even the alternate timelines which are ALSO cannon to the new gods. They are like the lt. they exist in myriad.

so you count superman causal brushing him aside in the alternate time line where supes was rasised on apoclipse as cannon. Ok if that's how you want it.

his embarsing failers are mainly in his time with the JLA. Like getting beat by big barda or one shot by the general.

my point was that he's not given the respect he is due when in team books

jasofisc
There is no double standard. I've stated that I've never seen thor use superspeed. Not that it didn't happen. I've even stated that he has ftl reflexes etc.

your right i jumped the gun

fangirl101
so you count superman causal brushing him aside in the alternate time line where supes was rasised on apoclipse as cannon. Ok if that's how you want it.

his embarsing failers are mainly in his time with the JLA. Like getting beat by big barda or one shot by the general.

my point was that he's not given the respect he is due when in team books Superman in an alternate time line doesn't meant to be used as a measuring stick since we know several alternate supermen are more powerful thant he main one. The new Gods also fluxuate in power in thier myriad existances as well.

And Orion also was the one to stop superman in jla. as well as hurt the star conquerer. in a team book. and the general was stronger than superman and wonder woman combined.

Raoul
the rules r shit in that regareds. Meant to pander to marvel lovong noobs who can't handle the truth. Cuz io just got thru reading a dc story where krona comes from that CANON story. The gamesmaster and photon also have the crossover mentioned in their bios. We might as well rule secret invasion and amazons attack to be non canon as well since forum members don't like those stories either.

the rules are the rules, and not meant to pander to anyone. you don't like it? tough.

lawest9
the rules r shit in that regareds. Meant to pander to marvel lovong noobs who can't handle the truth. Cuz io just got thru reading a dc story where krona comes from that CANON story. The gamesmaster and photon also have the crossover mentioned in their bios. We might as well rule secret invasion and amazons attack to be non canon as well since forum members don't like those stories either. Well said fangirl, and i agree totally, marvel fanboys want it all their own way!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
the rules are the rules, and not meant to pander to anyone. you don't like it? tough.

I don't like you, Irish boy. uhuh

Raoul
I don't like you, Irish boy. uhuh

get in line.

jasofisc
Superman in an alternate time line doesn't meant to be used as a measuring stick since we know several alternate supermen are more powerful thant he main one. The new Gods also fluxuate in power in thier myriad existances as well.

And Orion also was the one to stop superman in jla. as well as hurt the star conquerer. in a team book. and the general was stronger than superman and wonder woman combined.

yet general was solo'ed by Hal jordan

that's just a couple good parts in the entire run. most of the time he was mealy background and you know it. And maybe i'm thinking of a differnt one but wasn't that star conquerer just some kind of dream?

by the way are you talking about a respect thread you did or something else. I would love to see the one were he stops superman.

back to the task at hand one you can't compair Orion's old showings against superman to anything in the past 5 to 7 years of superman because supes has been getting stronger and stronger and what i know of Orion and supes encounters mainly happened back in the 90's up to 2000. Second glads is not superman himself. Glads at full confedence has three shotted a planet a feat i still haven't seen sups do. Or for that matter Orion. However I consider that to be writter bs and if we take both there mean feats for glads and orion then they are about equal with orion getting the edge with his equipment namly mother box.

Lord Feron
interesting that you left out the part about masterson thor using living lighning.

exactly but since the powers that be said it's non cannon i didn't bother. But anyway Glads was whipping thor around like a ***** while shouting how thor is a piss poor warrior. Then while Glads left Thor beaten on the floor and started to laugh, thor hits him from behind with some lighting that comes out of no where. Thor takes this moment while he stun to lay the smack down. Before getting surked Punch/blasted by lighting Thor was no problem for Glads.

Not saying Glads is a suprior to thor now. JUst talking about the fight. a fight between them would be a stalemate in comics or go to thor since he is more popular the chracter. Anyway Glads buries Orion.

TricksterPriest

that's just a couple good parts in the entire run. most of the time he was mealy background and you know it. And maybe i'm thinking of a differnt one but wasn't that star conquerer just some kind of dream?

by the way are you talking about a respect thread you did or something else. I would love to see the one were he stops superman.

back to the task at hand one you can't compair Orion's old showings against superman to anything in the past 5 to 7 years of superman because supes has been getting stronger and stronger and what i know of Orion and supes encounters mainly happened back in the 90's up to 2000. Second glads is not superman himself. Glads at full confedence has three shotted a planet a feat i still haven't seen sups do. Or for that matter Orion. However I consider that to be writter bs and if we take both there mean feats for glads and orion then they are about equal with orion getting the edge with his equipment namly mother box.

The general? If you're refering to recently, that was a clone. The real General is lost in limbo.

The Star Conquerer's mind was in the dreamscape. It's body was in the atlantic ocean. And Orion managed to hurt it enough to make it shriek and blast him in retaliation.

I hate to bring up DOTNG, but Orion did stalemate Superman in a fistfight in there.

And Orion has one shotted Superman levelers with the AF.

jasofisc
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The general? If you're refering to recently, that was a clone. The real General is lost in limbo.

The Star Conquerer's mind was in the dreamscape. It's body was in the atlantic ocean. And Orion managed to hurt it enough to make it shriek and blast him in retaliation.

I hate to bring up DOTNG, but Orion did stalemate Superman in a fistfight in there.

And Orion has one shotted Superman levelers with the AF.

it was right before the sinestro corp war hal was calling him eling

TricksterPriest
Ahem. CLONE! stick out tongue

fangirl101
the rules are the rules, and not meant to pander to anyone. you don't like it? tough. Then you are telling me we cannot use krona in any vs threads since according to this forum he does not exist. Please tell me that is what you are saying. In his CANON appearances that are birthed from a CANON source.

fangirl101

Are you sure it was three shots? Also hasn't glads had trouble with canon ball and Colossus. Come now. Also it was no dream with the star conquerer. Also, Orion just stalemated Superman hand to hand in DOTNG.

jasofisc
Are you sure it was three shots? Also hasn't glads had trouble with canon ball and Colossus. Come now. Also it was no dream with the star conquerer. Also, Orion just stalemated Superman hand to hand in DOTNG.

didn't realized that i didn't read dotng because it seemed like trash.

I wasn't talking about because orion has some feats that don't become him that glads could take him out easy.

it was three shots it's a very very common scan it's in the respect thread

fangirl101
didn't realized that i didn't read dotng because it seemed like trash.

I wasn't talking about because orion has some feats that don't become him that glads could take him out easy.

it was three shots it's a very very common scan it's in the respect thread you sure it was only three shots. Glads does have superspeed. and he was angry.Does it say three shots in the panel. you know how the marvel tards like for everything to be spelled out in a panel.

jasofisc
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560514

here it is judge for your self by the way this is from the respect thread so props for who ever posted it. and from the scan it was only three blows.

fangirl101
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560514

here it is judge for your self by the way this is from the respect thread so props for who ever posted it. and from the scan it was only three blows. That doesn't look like three blows to me. It looks like he was angry. And they didn't draw every single blow. It's not written that is three blows. why should I take it as three? just like people won't accept that DS and Orion fought at superspeed even tho it's drawn that way. Plus he strikes the planet when he first lands. thus that is a blow already. Superman has split moons with one blow which can also be planets. Since we know some moons are larger than the earth. depending on the size of the planet.

Nihilist
Originally posted by lawest9
1. H2H-WITHOUT WEAPONS
2. Orion gets full gear.

And of course glads is fully confident in both scenarios. who wins? 1.Gladiator
2.Stalemate

fangirl101
Odin dies and shakes the multiverse and it's a feat. DS falls and drags the multiverse down with him and all of a sudden it's nothing? I'm sick of the marvel biased bs running rampant around these parts.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
1.Gladiator
2.Stalemate
Fail. Hard.

Nihilist
Fail. Hard. and you're whining,bitching wannabe hard assed attitude is getting boring now, change the f**king tune.

Mindset
Since we know some moons are larger than the earth. depending on the size of the planet. We do?

What moons are larger than Earth?

fangirl101
and you're whining,bitching wannabe hard assed attitude is getting boring now, change the f**king tune.
what ever.

Superman>>>Gladiator.

Orion is Superman's physical equal.

The AF can control universal lvling energy, has harmed the star conquerer and one shotted superman. And you think Glad's stalemates Orion.

Orion has so many freaking powers he would shit all over glads.

Naija boy
and you're whining,bitching wannabe hard assed attitude is getting boring now, change the f**king tune.

Is a substitute for debating skills.

Nihilist
Is a substitute for debating skills. what scores madrid whistle

fangirl101
We do?

What moons are larger than Earth? meant to say some planets.

fangirl101
Is a substitute for debating skills.
At least I have a substitute. Your's are just absent.

Naija boy
what scores madrid whistle

mad We can still came back stick out tongue (u guys did it afterall)

Mindset
meant to say some planets. Well the 2 largest Moons in our solar system are larger than Mercury, the smallest planet.

No other Moons are.

fangirl101
Well the 2 largest Moons in our solar system are larger than Mercury, the smallest planet. Larger than mercury and mars. i believe. So gladiator one shotting or three shotting a planet means nothing when it could have easily been the size of a moon. And superman splitting a moon could mean more than being given credit since some moons are larger than planets. And this is comics. there are super planets which have moons that are the size of bigger planets.

Naija boy
At least I have a substitute.

Well at least u admitted that much. smile

Mindset
Larger than mercury and mars. i believe. So gladiator one shotting or three shotting a planet means nothing when it could have easily been the size of a moon. And superman splitting a moon could mean more than being given credit since some moons are larger than planets. And this is comics. there are super planets which have moons that are the size of bigger planets. No, just Mercury.

The moon superman busted could have been the size of our Moon, which I believe it was supposed to be a replication of ours, or am I wrong? - Or it could be smaller.

The planet Glads busted could also have been the size of Jupiter.

I suggest you just drop this point since you are going no where with it.

Lord Feron

You mean when Glads thought he was a mere Mutant child and when Cannonball did his experimental move that completely negates Glads punch by exsorbing all the kinetic force? Oh okay lets see Orion try and punch Cannonball while he is doing his thing.

Also that punch would have been strong enough to send cannonball to the moon and CB was able to redirect the punch back at glads. Leaving glads dusting himself off and essentially unharmed. (it was one the rare moment he had low confidence and still he took a punch like that like a champ).

Lets face it That is by far Gladiator's lowest feat and Colossus's greatest feat. Hold on to that feat as long as you can to try and discredit many many other feats as much as you like that is your prerogative.

Like I said before If Orion can only stalemate Supes what chance does he have against Gladiator? laughing

fangirl101
No, just Mercury.

The moon superman busted could have been the size of our Moon, which I believe it was supposed to be a replication of ours, or am I wrong? - Or it could be smaller.

The planet Glads busted could also have been the size of Jupiter.

I suggest you just drop this point since you are going no where with it. I suggest you don't suggest anything to me. And my point has been made. As you have just pointed out so well for me. Speculative on both ends means busting a celestial body is just that. Nothing more, Nothing less. We can't give more credit than another with no absolute proof.

Lord Feron
That doesn't look like three blows to me. It looks like he was angry. And they didn't draw every single blow. It's not written that is three blows. why should I take it as three? just like people won't accept that DS and Orion fought at superspeed even tho it's drawn that way. Plus he strikes the planet when he first lands. thus that is a blow already. Superman has split moons with one blow which can also be planets. Since we know some moons are larger than the earth. depending on the size of the planet.

Recently supes tried to Bullrush a planet and knocked himself out doing so.... Orion may have died from that. Glads casually does it as he travels if the thing is in his way...

vlaaad12345
Orion stalemates superman is a physical fight without using his herald level energy powers,gladiator is not above superman No matter how much you want him to be so please drop the if hes only supermans equal crap.

fangirl101
You mean when Glads thought he was a mere Mutant child and when Cannonball did his experimental move that completely negates Glads punch by exsorbing all the kinetic force? Oh okay lets see Orion try and punch Cannonball while he is doing his thing.

Also that punch would have been strong enough to send cannonball to the moon and CB was able to redirect the punch back at glads. Leaving glads dusting himself off and essentially unharmed. (it was one the rare moment he had low confidence and still he took a punch like that like a champ).

Lets face it That is by far Gladiator's lowest feat and Colossus's greatest feat. Hold on to that feat as long as you can to try and discredit many many other feats as much as you like that is your prerogative.

Like I said before If Orion can only stalemate Supes what chance does he have against Gladiator? laughing
Lulz. Orion's MB keeps his rage in check. or he'd kill Supers. Also You do know that Orion can if he chose, just grow giant sized and crush Supers. He is a warrior and that isn't his thing. He also respects Superman. And if you think Glad''s is superior to superman, you are truly not worth my time debating. Superman shits on gladiator. For ever feat you name of gladiator, I can bring at least superman feats that are better.

Mindset
I suggest you don't suggest anything to me. And my point has been made. As you have just pointed out so well for me. Speculative on both ends means busting a celestial body is just that. Nothing more, Nothing less. We can't give more credit than another with no absolute proof. No one has speculated anything about Glads feat besides you.

Stating that he busted a planet is not speculation, stating that the planet was probably smaller than a moon is.

My suggestion was trying to save you from making yourself look dense, whether you follow my advise or not is up to you.

fangirl101
Recently supes tried to Bullrush a planet and knocked himself out doing so.... Orion may have died from that. Glads casually does it as he travels if the thing is in his way...
Recently Superman used the infinite mass theory to DESTROY a celestial body made of DARK energy. Said celestial body was also moving. So superman over came the body and It's momentum. Please keep the hell up. Your simplifying of it makes me sick to my stomache. Seems almost like a quanchi move.

Also, why would Orion have been KO'd? He's survived the reactor core of Apokolips. Like millions of nuclear explosions point blank over and over. You don't own any orion do you? smile

fangirl101
No one has speculated anything about Glads feat besides you.

Stating that he busted a planet is not speculation, stating that the planet was probably smaller than a moon is.

My suggestion was trying to save you from making yourself look dense, whether you follow my advise or not is up to you.
I am not looking dense since you proved my point. The fact that it was called a planet means nothing when there are moons that are in fact bigger than planets.

Mindset
I am not looking dense since you proved my point. The fact that it was called a planet means nothing when there are moons that are in fact bigger than planets. There are 2 moons bigger than one planet.

Most planets (7) are bigger than most moons (all). <---In our Solar System

It's more probable that the planet he destroyed was bigger than a planet.

Speculated that the planet Glads busted could easily been smaller than a moon, and the moon Supes busted could be easily be bigger than a planet makes you look dense, but that is just my opinion of course.

fangirl101
There are 2 moons bigger than one planet.

Most planets are bigger than most moons.

It's more probable that the planet he destroyed was bigger than a planet.

Speculated that the planet Glads busted could easily been smaller than a moon, and the moon Supes busted could be easily be bigger than a planet makes you look dense, but that is just my opinion of course. No. actually there is one moon bigger than 2 planets and a planetoid.

If you want to talk shit about me fine. But the very fact that a moon can be larger than a planet gives me enough reason to argue that glads busting a planet with how ever many blows it took isn't superior to Superman busting a moon with one blow.

Mindset
No. actually there is one moon bigger than 2 planets and a planetoid.

If you want to talk shit about me fine. But the very fact that a moon can be larger than a planet gives me enough reason to argue that glads busting a planet with how ever many blows it took isn't superior to Superman busting a moon with one blow. There are 2 moons bigger than Mercury and one moon almost the same size as Mars.

I'm sure it does give you enough reason to think Glads planet was smaller than a moon and Supes moon was bigger than a planet, I don't doubt that that is enough proof for you.

fangirl101
There are 2 moons bigger than Mercury and one moon almost the same size as Mars.

I'm sure it does give you enough reason to think Glads planet was smaller than a moon and Supes moon was bigger than a planet, I don't doubt that that is enough proof for you.
If that is how you want to put it. That certainly isn't what I stated. I merely stated the facts. There are some moons that are larger than planets. And you are using only our solar system's numbers.

The very fact that it isn't stated on panel how many blows gladiator rained down let's me know that he didn't do anything out of Superman's range. As a matter of fact, holding a black hole in hand is superior to busting a planet since a black hole can swallow a whole star system.

Mindset
If that is how you want to put it. That certainly isn't what I stated. I merely stated the facts. There are some moons that are larger than planets. And you are using only our solar system's numbers.

The very fact that it isn't stated on panel how many blows gladiator rained down let's me know that he didn't do anything out of Superman's range. As a matter of fact, holding a black hole in hand is superior to busting a planet since a black hole can swallow a whole star system. Ok, let's not only use our solar system, what other moons are bigger than planets?

If you don't want to just use our solar system then actually post information to back up your claims, rather than just continually saying some moons are bigger.

The black hole Supes held in his hand can not swallow the entire solar system. Not that that has anything to do with what we've been discussing, the fact that you believe the planet Glads destroyed was smaller than a moon.

Captain REX
If there is one more bout of bashing in this thread by anyone at all, I will close it and hand a warning to the offender.

Fangirl101, you really need to cool your jets. There are other ways of telling people that you disagree with them without bashing. I don't know why you don't get that.

Naija boy, Nihilist, please don't fuel the flames that are Fangirl101's temper.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Captain REX
If there is one more bout of bashing in this thread by anyone at all, I will close it and hand a warning to the offender.

Fangirl101, you really need to cool your jets. There are other ways of telling people that you disagree with them without bashing. I don't know why you don't get that.

Naija boy, Nihilist, please don't fuel the flames that are Fangirl101's temper. Wait what? I don't see me insulting anyone on the offset. I did respond to an insult to me. really now. Please link to me where I insulted anyone on the offset and I'll post an apology.

Mindset
Ok, let's not only use our solar system, what other moons are bigger than planets?

If you don't want to just use our solar system then actually post information to back up your claims, rather than just continually saying some moons are bigger.

The black hole Supes held in his hand can not swallow the entire solar system. Not that that has anything to do with what we've been discussing, the fact that you believe the planet Glads destroyed was smaller than a moon.

^Just so you don't miss this. wink

Raoul
Then you are telling me we cannot use krona in any vs threads since according to this forum he does not exist. Please tell me that is what you are saying. In his CANON appearances that are birthed from a CANON source.

maybe i'd be more inclined to be helpful if you weren't so quick to jump to conclusions about our so-called "fanboyism"

fangirl101
maybe i'd be more inclined to be helpful if you weren't so quick to jump to conclusions about our so-called "fanboyism"

Hmm. I don't think I've ever considered you a fanboy. cept maybe a bit for Superman. So you saying "our" when I didn't have any particular poster in mind is a bit jarring. the statement was a general one about people whining about an obviously canon source. Its'' no different than that mess that is apok now. I hate it. hate it. It goes against established canon. And yet, it is canon. I haven't seen that ruled out. Maybe we should have a section on canon sources that should be ruled out becuz they cause too much disagreement. smile

Raoul
Hmm. I don't think I've ever considered you a fanboy. cept maybe a bit for Superman. So you saying "our" when I didn't have any particular poster in mind is a bit jarring. the statement was a general one about people whining about an obviously canon source. Its'' no different than that mess that is apok now. I hate it. hate it. It goes against established canon. And yet, it is canon. I haven't seen that ruled out. Maybe we should have a section on canon sources that should be ruled out becuz they cause too much disagreement. smile

its posts like this:

that cause problems. you know i rarely have any problems with you personally, but thats pretty suggestive.

as far as canonicity goes, i'm sure there's room for some leeway. i don't want people using feats by superman, thor, or anyone else from JLA/Avengers being used. When it comes to Krona, we can work it on a case by case basis. we just don't want scan spam threads.

Badabing
Then you are telling me we cannot use krona in any vs threads since according to this forum he does not exist. Please tell me that is what you are saying. In his CANON appearances that are birthed from a CANON source. This has been discussed and you know what we're saying. If you can't prove that a DC character can beat a Marvel character w/o using that crossover then you shouldn't be posting. That aside, Krona has nothing to do with this thread.

I'm not sure what your problem is but I've asked you several times not to flame or bash. If someone is causing problems then report. If people disagree with you it's not considered trolling, baiting, flaming, bashing, etc.

Everyone else needs to stop compounding the problems here. Warnings will be dealt shortly. The next time someone argues with a mod, bashes, flames, etc. will get a warning.

fangirl101
its posts like this:

that cause problems. you know i rarely have any problems with you personally, but thats pretty suggestive.

as far as canonicity goes, i'm sure there's room for some leeway. i don't want people using feats by superman, thor, or anyone else from JLA/Avengers being used. When it comes to Krona, we can work it on a case by case basis. we just don't want scan spam threads.

It is suggestive. I may have been a bit too strong. But others did agree with me. To totally rule out a canon source based on the outcry of a few is Totally not fair. i never stated your ruling was fanboyish.Just that it was to quiet the fanboys who hate the fact that Thor got KTFO. i have yet to see Apololips now ruled out. As it goes totally against established canon. smile

Raoul
It is suggestive. I may have been a bit too strong. But others did agree with me. To totally rule out a canon source based on the outcry of a few is Totally not fair. i never stated your ruling was fanboyish.Just that it was to quiet the fanboys who hate the fact that Thor got KTFO. i have yet to see Apololips now ruled out. As it goes totally against established canon. smile

but thats the problem. we didn't do it because people were whining about it. far from it.

fangirl101
but thats the problem. we didn't do it because people were whining about it. far from it.
Ok. Well what happens when the next one is done? That will also be canon. You gonna rule that one out too? Cuz it is coming. And can I have the reasons you all banned it. I may want to use those very same reasons to get apok now banned from being used.

Badabing
It is suggestive. I may have been a bit too strong. But others did agree with me. To totally rule out a canon source based on the outcry of a few is Totally not fair. i never stated your ruling was fanboyish.Just that it was to quiet the fanboys who hate the fact that Thor got KTFO. i have yet to see Apololips now ruled out. As it goes totally against established canon. smile The crossover rules has been in effect "since before you joined KMC". We simply highlighted the JLA/Avengers since it was causing problems. Anything else you ant to discuss use a PM.

Mindset
Can you take this to pm?

Raoul
Ok. Well what happens when the next one is done? That will also be canon. You gonna rule that one out too? Cuz it is coming. And can I have the reasons you all banned it. I may want to use those very same reasons to get apok now banned from being used.

first of all, why do you think there'll be a new one?

second, it was the fact it was a crossover more than anything else. its like bada said, if you need to use jla v avengers to prove superman could beat thor (lol), then you've no business being on the forum. in those situations, JLA/Avengers cannot be used.

If its a specific Krona thread, then we can have a look at it.

fangirl101
first of all, why do you think there'll be a new one?

second, it was the fact it was a crossover more than anything else. its like bada said, if you need to use jla v avengers to prove superman could beat thor (lol), then you've no business being on the forum. in those situations, JLA/Avengers cannot be used.

If its a specific Krona thread, then we can have a look at it.

I certainly Don't have to use That cross over alone. But it is nice to have to compliment. To use the cross over by itself is silly. But it would have been nice if you guys would have ruled that the cross over could have been used in conjuction with other established canon.

Like How I used wondy breaking quasar's construct but I also backed it up with her breaking other similiar constructs. had it been a feat she'd never done before, I wouldn't use it on it's own merits.

Photon copied Gl's power. And that by itself would be a no no to use as an arguing tool. But it is totally backed up by her doing a similiar thing to the infinite's energy in avengers infinity.

You get my point. smile

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
"since before you joined KMC". why is that in quotations? shifty

big grin

fangirl101
back to the thread at hand.

Orion is fast enough hand to hand to compete with Suped up Demons, Superman, and Mr. Miracle.

I don't see an advantage on the speed thing on either one of these guys.

Orion is strong enough to stalemate Superman. Superman has one shotted moons. Glads has destroyed a celestial body with a few shots. I'd say Glads and Superman have similiar striking power. There for Orion and Glads are also similiar.

Orion is an accomplished martial artist and when he wants to, he uses vastly superior skill than what he shows when he fights Superman.

Gladiator is also superior to superman in skill.

I'd say in hand to hand they at best stalemate.

As for All out, Orion wins. His MB and AF are too much for glads limited powerset.

Raoul
I certainly Don't have to use That cross over alone. But it is nice to have to compliment. To use the cross over by itself is silly. But it would have been nice if you guys would have ruled that the cross over could have been used in conjuction with other established canon.

Like How I used wondy breaking quasar's construct but I also backed it up with her breaking other similiar constructs. had it been a feat she'd never done before, I wouldn't use it on it's own merits.

Photon copied Gl's power. And that by itself would be a no no to use as an arguing tool. But it is totally backed up by her doing a similiar thing to the infinite's energy in avengers infinity.

You get my point. smile

i do get your point, and its one i can understand and sympathise with. the problem is that when it comes down to it, it's still a crossover.

you cited that you showed that wonder woman broke constructs of a certain strength, such as quasars and others. that's fine. if someone goes and (as some people tend to do) completely disregard the non crossover feats (assuming they are in context and on equal footing), then that is trolling, and should be reported.

you yourself admit that they aren't needed when making a case. so don't use them then. if people cant see the non crossover feats for what they are, that's their problem, and consequently, that of the mods.

so use the non crossover ones. if people troll, then report them, or pm a mod. we do listen, even if we don't always agree with people.

fangirl101
i do get your point, and its one i can understand and sympathise with. the problem is that when it comes down to it, it's still a crossover.

you cited that you showed that wonder woman broke constructs of a certain strength, such as quasars and others. that's fine. if someone goes and (as some people tend to do) completely disregard the non crossover feats (assuming they are in context and on equal footing), then that is trolling, and should be reported.

you yourself admit that they aren't needed when making a case. so don't use them then. if people cant see the non crossover feats for what they are, that's their problem, and consequently, that of the mods.

so use the non crossover ones. if people troll, then report them, or pm a mod. we do listen, even if we don't always agree with people.
it's fine to make a ruling that we can't use the cross over for debates for the sake of sanity on the forum. But it should be noted that it is canon source material.

Raoul
it's fine to make a ruling that we can't use the cross over for debates for the sake of sanity on the forum. But it should be noted that it is canon source material.

we were never debating its canonicity, to be honest.

Allankles

Since when was Supes inferior to Glads? eek!

It's the other way round bud.

iceman24567
1. Orion
2. Orion

Mindset
Since when was Supes inferior to Glads? eek!

It's the other way round bud. Supes and Glads each have things better than the other, all things considered they are fairly even.

Raoul
Supes and Glads each have things better than the other, all things considered they are fairly even.

Superman has better hair.

Mindset
Glads has tighter glutes uhuh

Raoul
Glads has tighter glutes uhuh

superman has better- actually, this could get weird... laughing out loud

Enyalus
Superman has better hair.

I dunno. I really liked Glads' hair during the Thanos mini. love

fangirl101
Gladiator is so not in superman's league. Superman uses all of his powers way better than glads.

Mindset
Gladiator is so not in superman's league. Superman uses all of his powers way better than glads. You never replied back to my last post, are you tired of talking about moons and how palm sized black holes can swallow solar systems?

iceman24567
Maybe your on ignore?

Mindset
Possibly, a way to let herself to get out of a debate.

D_Dude1210
Gladiator is so not in superman's league. Superman uses all of his powers way better than glads.

Gladiator was patterned after Superman, tho. So their powers should be seen as nearly identical. Except that he's been shown to be a much better fighter against people of his power level (the way he handled Hyperion). Supes isn't nearly as old as Gladiator either and it can be argued that he doesn't have his level of combat experience.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Gladiator was patterned after Superman, tho. So their powers should be seen as nearly identical. Except that he's been shown to be a much better fighter against people of his power level (the way he handled Hyperion). Supes isn't nearly as old as Gladiator either and it can be argued that he doesn't have his level of combat experience. eek!

Enyalus
Pretty obvious Superman doesn't have Gladiator's combat experience. Glads was punching the heads off of full avatars of the Phoenix Force before Kal's parents were probably even born.

Also pretty irrelevant, considering Orion does.

Mindset
Glads punches New God's heads off when he gets bored flexing his glutes in front of a mirror.

D_Dude1210
Pretty obvious Superman doesn't have Gladiator's combat experience. Glads was punching the heads off of full avatars of the Phoenix Force before Kal's parents were probably even born.

It is pretty irrelevant in this thread's argument. Was just responding to fangirl's post about Glads not being in Supes level. stick out tongue S'why I quoted her post.

Enyalus
I know.

Allankles
Glads punches New God's heads off when he gets bored flexing his glutes in from of a mirror.

Wouldn't holding a fist sized black hole be more impressive than busting a planet with punches? It normally depends how the black hole was formed, natural black holes exert more force than what would be required to bust a planet.

xJLxKing
Wouldn't holding a fist sized black hole be more impressive than busting a planet with punches? It normally depends how the black hole was formed, natural black holes exert more force than what would be required to bust a planet.
Naturally one couldn't hold a black hole in his hand.

Allankles
Gladiator was patterned after Superman, tho. So their powers should be seen as nearly identical. Except that he's been shown to be a much better fighter against people of his power level (the way he handled Hyperion). Supes isn't nearly as old as Gladiator either and it can be argued that he doesn't have his level of combat experience.

You're crazy. Supes has even fought through a 1000 year war.

D_Dude1210
I know.

Good! stick out tongue

Allankles

Supes has been there done that. Imperiex probes, demons, fallen gods, pax dei. You name it he's fought them in some form or another.

Enyalus

If that's the case than Sentry >> Superman in strength because of him containing the Cosmic Cube briefly.

So let's not go by stupid crap like that, hm? And also not forget that Supes wouldn't've been able to do so for too much longer.

Enyalus
Supes has been there done that. Imperiex probes, demons, fallen gods, pax dei. You name it he's fought them in some form or another.

You seem to not understand that Superman is what, in his mid-30's while Gladiator is at bare minimum over 450 years old? Spending 400 of those years as a galactic enforcer who has also fought in several universe-spanning wars.

Point is Glads has more combat experience than Superman. Just like Orion does. That shouldn't even be debatable. Its just common sense.

fangirl101
Superman's speed feats alone are far superior to glads. not just movement speed but what he's done with his speed. like vibrating a rogue planet back to another dimension. hisvision powers alone are far more impressive than glads.

Allankles
If that's the case than Sentry >> Superman in strength because of him containing the Cosmic Cube briefly.

So let's not go by stupid crap like that, hm? And also not forget that Supes wouldn't've been able to do so for too much longer.

Let's not forget Supes carried an object of "infinite" mass. So yeah I can go there, it Supes.

Enyalus
Let's not forget Supes carried an object of "infinite" mass. So yeah I can go there, it Supes.

What, the book? Said infinite pages. Not infinite mass. And he had help.

What else are you talking about? Lifting Spectre, which weighed "eternity"? With GL and Wonder Woman's assistance?

What else am I missing?

Allankles
You seem to not understand that Superman is what, in his mid-30's while Gladiator is at bare minimum over 450 years old? Spending 400 of those years as a galactic enforcer who has also fought in several universe-spanning wars.

Point is Glads has more combat experience than Superman. Just like Orion does. That shouldn't even be debatable. Its just common sense.

Not really. Supes has 600 years more experience on Glads, bud.

fangirl101

Point is Glads has more combat experience than Superman. Just like Orion does. That shouldn't even be debatable. Its just common sense. Superman is actually at least 1000 years old.

Allankles
What, the book? Said infinite pages. Not infinite mass. And he had help.

What else are you talking about? Lifting Spectre, which weighed "eternity"? With GL and Wonder Woman's assistance?

What else am I missing?

It didn't have a defined mass, hence why I used "infinite".

zeel
Originally posted by supremthor
Orion wins both

thumb up

Enyalus
It didn't have a defined mass, hence why I used "infinite".

Sure. I guess that makes sense. Anytime I haven't weighed myself in a while and don't know my weight, I refer to myself as being infinitely heavy, too.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>