Tank (L4D) vs Cyberdemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Discuss.

Voyeur
Tank. Discussed.

Ridley_Prime
Okay, but mind saying how he wins at least?

Terryc250
Cyberdemon wins, he takes shots from the Big F*ckin Gun and plasma guns. Tank gets killed by molotovs and assault rifles

XanatosForever
Who or what the hell is a Cyberdemon?

Is it that big brain looking critter from Doom?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Cyberdemon is that final boss in Doom 3.

I forgot what that brain looking critter was called.

Cyberdemon owns this. He's way bigger than a Tank so how you think a Tank can win this is beyond me.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by XanatosForever

No. That's the Spider Mastermind you're thinking of.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
He's way bigger than a Tank so how you think a Tank can win this is beyond me.
Maybe the fact the Tank's pretty fast (especially when on fire, which makes it even faster for some reason), and that the Cyberdemon's rockets are slow and can be avoided easily.

Terryc250
Fire doesn't make tank run any faster, a tank cannot catch a fully healthy(green) person.

Burning thought
lol spite, Cyberdemon doesnt need his rocket launcher, he would probably just stand there and the first time the Tank comes ramming into Cyby he breaks his skull.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Cyberdemon is that final boss in Doom 3.

And also the final boss in episode 2 from 'Doom'

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Terryc250
Fire doesn't make tank run any faster, a tank cannot catch a fully healthy(green) person.

Yes it does. Toss a molotov at a tank while you are green and keep running. Preferabally on expert so the fire doesn't kill him too fast.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No. That's the Spider Mastermind you're thinking of.

Maybe the fact the Tank's pretty fast (especially when on fire, which makes it even faster for some reason), and that the Cyberdemon's rockets are slow and can be avoided easily.

I'm so sure you would run faster too if you were on fire as well. If it can fire rockets then it pretty much wins via oneshotting. aiming a rocket at the ground before the tank would mess it up. I don't know this thing but the tank sounds outclassed.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol spite, Cyberdemon doesnt need his rocket launcher, he would probably just stand there and the first time the Tank comes ramming into Cyby he breaks his skull.
Who said the Tank needs to ram into Cybey or punch him? He can just throw a car or large piece of concrete at him from a distance, and the Cyberdemon not using his Rocket Launcher is basically asking the Tank to do that... so yeah. He does need his fire-arm.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If it can fire rockets then it pretty much wins via oneshotting.
Not necessarily. Like the Cyberdemon, the Tank has a crapload of health (especially on expert), so I doubt it would be a one-shot match, but other than that, yeah. I guess Cybey would probably win.

This wasn't spite BTW. Just thought it'd be an interesting fight.

XanatosForever
You're the first person to come up with with a L4D vs match so far, so I applaud you for that. I'll be bringing my own up in eventually. As far as the debate, I'm gonna say cyberdemon wins.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Who said the Tank needs to ram into Cybey or punch him? He can just throw a car or large piece of concrete at him from a distance, and the Cyberdemon not using his Rocket Launcher is basically asking the Tank to do that... so yeah. He does need his fire-arm.

You did not mention the terrain/setting in the OP so i didnt asssume the Tnak had access to street items.

XanatosForever
BT, have you ever played Left 4 Dead? The Tank can pull a cement chunk out of anything.

XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.