Dragonball Z Heroes Arise!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mihir14
OK SO IM MAKING A NEW RPG AND I NEED ATLEAST THREE PEOPLE TO HELP ME MAKE IT.(THE STORY) THESE THREE PEOPLE WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST POWERFULL PEOPLE IN THE RPG.

OK I WILL SEND THE CHARECTER CREATION SHEET IN MY NEXT POST.

CAN SOMEONE ALSO TELL ME HOW TO PUT PICTURES IN FORUMS.

mihir14
HI

mihir14
Here is the Charecter sheet

Name-
speices-
armor/clothes-
speices ability-
looks-
attacks-
story-
weapons-

This is not mine but just an example
name- goku Jr
speices- sayin
armor/clothes- he wears gokus clothes
spieces ability-super sayin 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and oozaru(this is when he looks at the moon and becomes a big gigantic ape)
Looks- he looks exactly like goku
attacks(you can only have level one attacks not like the spiriy bomb or the kameehameha) His attacks are -ki blast he blast a yellow ball from his hand, dragon punch his fist glows yellow and then he punches, Tail bash his tail becomes really hard, mini kamehamehaa wave a small kamehameha comes from his hands.
story- he is the legendary great gandson of goku. He is the strongest in the universe but was abandoned by goku because he turned evil once.
weapons- a extemding stick called the power pole.

mihir14
just wrrite these information and you can then join!

mihir14
Ok here is the plot for the rpg.

100 years after goku and vegeta destroyed great evils like majin buu,the dark dragon,baby and super 17. All of earths warriors are dead including goku. Now a new threat has come towards the earth. A long forgotten menace king of all sayins. His name is king vegeta he is vegetas father! King vegeta has been reborn by using the dragon balls. A mad scientist reborned King vegeta,Broly and all the other sayins exxept goku,vegeta and thir family.

Logan Orian

Wei Phoenix
Not only is this thread illegal to the rules since you haven't posted the idea in the right place, but what the hell is SSJ 5,6, and 7?!

mihir14
HOW CAN I MAKE THIS THREAD LEGAL

Scarlet Fox
If you read the rules, the thing that says Read first, then you would know now wouldnt you

Peach
Check this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t374589.html

Also, please shut off the capslock...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.