How's that damn three seashell technique work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Ever seen the Stallone/Snipes movie called "Demolition Man"? In the future, people, apparently don't use toilet paper. Instead, they use three seashells. How in the Chicken Charlie do you think this works? The best hypothesis wins a prize.

Röland
Originally posted by Impediment
Ever seen the Stallone/Snipes movie called "Demolition Man"? In the future, people, apparently don't use toilet paper. Instead, they use three seashells. How in the Chicken Charlie do you think this works? The best hypothesis wins a prize.
There's hermit crabs in the shells that suck the leftover poop out.

That ACDC Chick
literal buns of steel
its the future right?

Wittig
Scoop technique?
Wtf kind of thread?? laughing

Impediment
Like these:

Röland
Or maybe you have to spread your cheeks apart then use the shell as a type of scraper. Hope it's soft...

I still like my hermit crab theory more.

That ACDC Chick
maybe its a kind of soap in disguise
like what you get at some fancy hotels or restaurants

silver_tears
awesome

http://i43.tinypic.com/2uoi7ms.gif

Röland
Stupid Irene. uhuh

That ACDC Chick
what if you have diarrhea though mhmm

kodak
canada uses the three shells

silver_tears

dadudemon
You don't actually put your hand on the seashells. You hover your hand over it and after 2 seconds, it initiates the process selected.

The three seashells represent three different modes.

The first mode is the cleaning phase. The "cleaning" comes from the toilet, similar to a bidet. It includes a santizing agent that reduces fecal born sicknesses. The second is the rinse phase...cleaning the all items employed in the first phase as well as rinsing off the remaing fecal particles and urine. The third phase is an optional post-rinse phase that includes a moisterizer, as the public water system is ultra filtered and santized in future L.A. and dries the skin on some individuals.

leonheartmm
i wudnt know, we use water around here.....................honestly toilet paper always seemed icky to me in comparison.........

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
Stupid? Or the smartest in the world? awesome
I can't tell anymore. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Ever seen the Stallone/Snipes movie called "Demolition Man"? In the future, people, apparently don't use toilet paper. Instead, they use three seashells. How in the Chicken Charlie do you think this works? The best hypothesis wins a prize. They scoop it out? Poop scoop?

Ahsoka Tano
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=2

Genesis
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=2

Wrong.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Genesis
Wrong.

How so? I think he's technically right. However, the thread can also work in here.

Rogue Jedi
pewp scewp.

mitchum
W.T.F.

Kostabot
Originally posted by mitchum
W.T.F.

Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.