KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How's that damn three seashell technique work?

How's that damn three seashell technique work?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

How's that damn three seashell technique work?

Ever seen the Stallone/Snipes movie called "Demolition Man"? In the future, people, apparently don't use toilet paper. Instead, they use three seashells. How in the Chicken Charlie do you think this works? The best hypothesis wins a prize.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Ever seen the Stallone/Snipes movie called "Demolition Man"? In the future, people, apparently don't use toilet paper. Instead, they use three seashells. How in the Chicken Charlie do you think this works? The best hypothesis wins a prize.

There's hermit crabs in the shells that suck the leftover poop out.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:11 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

literal buns of steel
its the future right?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:12 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wittig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scoop technique?
Wtf kind of thread?? laughing

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:12 PM
Wittig is currently offline Click here to Send Wittig a Private Message Find more posts by Wittig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Like these:

Attachment: seashells.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:14 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Or maybe you have to spread your cheeks apart then use the shell as a type of scraper. Hope it's soft...

I still like my hermit crab theory more.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:15 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

maybe its a kind of soap in disguise
like what you get at some fancy hotels or restaurants

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:19 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:36 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Stupid Irene.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:37 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

what if you have diarrhea though

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:38 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

canada uses the three shells

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:44 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Röland
Stupid Irene.

Stupid? Or the smartest in the world?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:50 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

You don't actually put your hand on the seashells. You hover your hand over it and after 2 seconds, it initiates the process selected.

The three seashells represent three different modes.

The first mode is the cleaning phase. The "cleaning" comes from the toilet, similar to a bidet. It includes a santizing agent that reduces fecal born sicknesses. The second is the rinse phase...cleaning the all items employed in the first phase as well as rinsing off the remaing fecal particles and urine. The third phase is an optional post-rinse phase that includes a moisterizer, as the public water system is ultra filtered and santized in future L.A. and dries the skin on some individuals.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i wudnt know, we use water around here.....................honestly toilet paper always seemed icky to me in comparison.........

Old Post May 1st, 2009 12:13 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by silver_tears
Stupid? Or the smartest in the world?

I can't tell anymore.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 12:15 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: How's that damn three seashell technique work?

Originally posted by Impediment
They scoop it out? Poop scoop?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 01:03 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks TGF

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:06 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:43 AM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Genesis
Wrong.

How so? I think he's technically right. However, the thread can also work in here.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:49 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

pewp scewp.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote