A destroyer vs FP tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok this is the most powerfull Asgardian destryer, plus 2 of Geas strongest sons, RKT and classic demogorge(after eating the elder gods)

they will all power the Destroyer againts FULL POWER Tyrant(some say he is equal to Galactus) the fight take place in space...who wins?

Doom and Gloom
Well, FP Tyrant has only been seen on panel once, but he was fighting what appeared to be a very well fed and powerful Galactus and even though he lost in the end he put up a hell of a fight.

The most powerful version of the Destroyer ever seen on panel did nothing whatsoever to the Celestials. Even with the further powerup this thread gives the Destroyer I still don't see it beating Tyrant at this level.

No way to be absolutely sure though. Just not enough info to go on.

Priest
The Destroyer did more damage to the Celestials than Tyrant did to Galactus in my opinion.

Anyways Tyrant got choked out by Galactus so he is obviously on the same level as Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
What did the Destroyer do to the Celestials, I remember him getting owned.

Priest
Originally posted by Mindset
What did the Destroyer do to the Celestials, I remember him getting owned.
He damaged one by cutting the its arm off..
I remember Tyrant getting owned erm

Utrigita
Cut of a arm that was regrown instantly.. That was pretty much it, iirc. The Disintegration beam had no effect, neither did it's blast.

nicamarvin
he was putting a good fight against many celestials(to some they are about equal to galactus)

and the power up includes RUNE KING THOR and classic atum demogorge , the guy that was kicking and eating elder gods buts, skyfather level gods and a whole lote of deth gods ..classic atum>>elder gods>>skyfather>>death gods and demons

nicamarvin
REMEMBER: this is the destroyer with RKT and classic Demogorge

Mindset
Originally posted by Priest
He damaged one by cutting the its arm off..
I remember Tyrant getting owned erm I guess you don't remember correctly.

Priest
Originally posted by Utrigita
Cut of a arm that was regrown instantly.. That was pretty much it, iirc. The Disintegration beam had no effect, neither did it's blast.
And all Tyrant do is destroy a few galaxies with Galactus something Odin could do on his own erm
Anyways "Full Power" Tyrant is as ambiguous as a powerful destroyer...neiher powers can be put into perspective do to lack of feats.

Priest
I guess you don't remember correctly.
Getting choked out and depowered not ownage?
By the way I'm diden't pick a winner her because there isen't much known about a full power tyrant and a full powered destroyer other than each of them getting their asses smacked down..
Off to SFIV I go.

Mindset
No, it's getting beaten.

If that was all it took to beat Tyrant than he would have been owned, but it wasn't.

Kris Blaze
The question is.

Can Tyrant regenerate like a celestial?

Mindset
Yes

Priest
No, it's getting beaten.

If that was all it took to beat Tyrant than he would have been owned, but it wasn't.
That Galactus and tyrant scene was just in the book to build up plot..If Galactus could of depowered him, why wouldn't he have done that from the start?

nicamarvin
to me is like this Galactus>FP tyrant..Celestials=Galactus. Celestials>full power destroyer BUT this destroyer is a very AMP destroyer so that would make him at least to be an equal to the Celestial in RAW power

guy222
I have had some of the best convos with my Galactus buddies

RKT and Demogorge in the Odin/Destroyer

Odin/RKT/Demogorge/Destroyer FTW

Mindset
That Galactus and tyrant scene was just in the book to build up plot..If Galactus could of depowered him, why wouldn't he have done that from the start? Because before fighting Galactus he was too strong.

Utrigita
And all Tyrant do is destroy a few galaxies with Galactus something Odin could do on his own erm
Anyways "Full Power" Tyrant is as ambiguous as a powerful destroyer...neiher powers can be put into perspective do to lack of feats.

And the Celestials have destroyed multiply galaxies on their own, right? erm
Lets recall what actually places the Celestial above Odin it's imo only three things really. Odin along with two additionel Skyfather failed to harm Arishem (one of the strongest Celestials around) with a energy blast that could have blown a planet out of orbit and then Arishem threatens to cut the link between the mortal world and their realms. Kubik's statement that a average Celestial is above him (yet he also mentions later on that he sees Galactus as above him but people tend to forget that). And ofcause the Destroyer incident.
When DP Tyrant encountered Galactus, Galactus stated that a fullblown conflict between them would leave Tyrant, even in the unlikely situation that he would win, to rule over rubble. What Tyrant wants to rule is the universe.

janus77
FP Tyrant ftw.
whole other level of power, imo.

guy222
The whole FP Tyrant stuff makes me chuckle

He's as big as Big G, yet Big G wins

DP Tyrant actually was winning vs Big G. Yet he was lil laughing out loud

Add RKT/Demogorge(Classic) to an already 2,000 FT Destroyer. He steps on Tyrant

OneDumbG0
^ Hmmm... interesting conversations.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
The whole FP Tyrant stuff makes me chuckle

He's as big as Big G, yet Big G wins

DP Tyrant actually was winning vs Big G. Yet he was lil laughing out loud

laughing

guy222
laughing out loud stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.