KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A destroyer vs FP tyrant

A destroyer vs FP tyrant
Started by: nicamarvin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

A destroyer vs FP tyrant

ok this is the most powerfull Asgardian destryer, plus 2 of Geas strongest sons, RKT and classic demogorge(after eating the elder gods)

they will all power the Destroyer againts FULL POWER Tyrant(some say he is equal to Galactus) the fight take place in space...who wins?

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:29 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Well, FP Tyrant has only been seen on panel once, but he was fighting what appeared to be a very well fed and powerful Galactus and even though he lost in the end he put up a hell of a fight.

The most powerful version of the Destroyer ever seen on panel did nothing whatsoever to the Celestials. Even with the further powerup this thread gives the Destroyer I still don't see it beating Tyrant at this level.

No way to be absolutely sure though. Just not enough info to go on.

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:35 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

The Destroyer did more damage to the Celestials than Tyrant did to Galactus in my opinion.

Anyways Tyrant got choked out by Galactus so he is obviously on the same level as Galactus roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:41 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

What did the Destroyer do to the Celestials, I remember him getting owned.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:42 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
What did the Destroyer do to the Celestials, I remember him getting owned.

He damaged one by cutting the its arm off..
I remember Tyrant getting owned erm

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:43 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Cut of a arm that was regrown instantly.. That was pretty much it, iirc. The Disintegration beam had no effect, neither did it's blast.

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:44 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was putting a good fight against many celestials(to some they are about equal to galactus)

and the power up includes RUNE KING THOR and classic atum demogorge , the guy that was kicking and eating elder gods buts, skyfather level gods and a whole lote of deth gods ..classic atum>>elder gods>>skyfather>>death gods and demons

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:45 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

REMEMBER: this is the destroyer with RKT and classic Demogorge

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:46 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by Priest
He damaged one by cutting the its arm off..
I remember Tyrant getting owned erm
I guess you don't remember correctly.

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Utrigita
Cut of a arm that was regrown instantly.. That was pretty much it, iirc. The Disintegration beam had no effect, neither did it's blast.

And all Tyrant do is destroy a few galaxies with Galactus something Odin could do on his own erm
Anyways "Full Power" Tyrant is as ambiguous as a powerful destroyer...neiher powers can be put into perspective do to lack of feats.

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:48 PM
Priest

I guess you don't remember correctly.

Getting choked out and depowered not ownage?
By the way I'm diden't pick a winner her because there isen't much known about a full power tyrant and a full powered destroyer other than each of them getting their asses smacked down..
Off to SFIV I go.

Last edited by Priest on May 7th, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:49 PM
Mindset

No, it's getting beaten.

If that was all it took to beat Tyrant than he would have been owned, but it wasn't.

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:51 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

The question is.

Can Tyrant regenerate like a celestial?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:52 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yes

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:52 PM
Priest

No, it's getting beaten.

If that was all it took to beat Tyrant than he would have been owned, but it wasn't.

That Galactus and tyrant scene was just in the book to build up plot..If Galactus could of depowered him, why wouldn't he have done that from the start?

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:53 PM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

to me is like this Galactus>FP tyrant..Celestials=Galactus. Celestials>full power destroyer BUT this destroyer is a very AMP destroyer so that would make him at least to be an equal to the Celestial in RAW power

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:56 PM
guy222
With my gal

I have had some of the best convos with my Galactus buddies

RKT and Demogorge in the Odin/Destroyer

Odin/RKT/Demogorge/Destroyer FTW

thank u bz

Old Post May 8th, 2009 12:01 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

That Galactus and tyrant scene was just in the book to build up plot..If Galactus could of depowered him, why wouldn't he have done that from the start?
Because before fighting Galactus he was too strong.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:34 AM
Utrigita

And all Tyrant do is destroy a few galaxies with Galactus something Odin could do on his own erm
Anyways "Full Power" Tyrant is as ambiguous as a powerful destroyer...neiher powers can be put into perspective do to lack of feats.

And the Celestials have destroyed multiply galaxies on their own, right? erm
Lets recall what actually places the Celestial above Odin it's imo only three things really. Odin along with two additionel Skyfather failed to harm Arishem (one of the strongest Celestials around) with a energy blast that could have blown a planet out of orbit and then Arishem threatens to cut the link between the mortal world and their realms. Kubik's statement that a average Celestial is above him (yet he also mentions later on that he sees Galactus as above him but people tend to forget that). And ofcause the Destroyer incident.
When DP Tyrant encountered Galactus, Galactus stated that a fullblown conflict between them would leave Tyrant, even in the unlikely situation that he would win, to rule over rubble. What Tyrant wants to rule is the universe.

Last edited by Utrigita on May 8th, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2009 12:17 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

FP Tyrant ftw.
whole other level of power, imo.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 8th, 2009 01:12 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote