broly vs bardock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisboyz781
legendary super saiyan
vs
goku's dad(he gets to be super saiyan 2)
In desert
no one to help out

who wins

Kirikaze Fuuma
...No matter if that's super saiyan 2 Bardock or not Broly still wins. Bardock's normal power level is around 10000. even if he's 1000 times stronger he is still no match for Broly who is far stronger than Freeza.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah... This is downright spite. Of course Broly stomps. Bardock has always been cooler than him though, and forever will be. smile

atv2
Broly hands down!

danteiscool
Agreed.

NemeBro
What the hell is up with all of these noob threads?

Broly easily. Jesus.

Slaanesh
SSJ2 Bardock FTW

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SSJ2 Bardock FTW

This is correct, you Broly fanboys.

Kirikaze Fuuma
SSJ2 Bardock FTW

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2281/loltrekke3.jpg

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is correct, you Broly fanboys.
Psh. I hardly even like Broly, but it doesn't change that he's pretty much the Gary Stu of the DBZverse.

Slaanesh
i never consider Broly as being more powerful than an SSJ2..

Endless Mike
I don't understand the point of giving characters powerups that they never got, it's just speculation.

NemeBro
i never consider Broly as being more powerful than an SSJ2.. Considering he was completely destroying SSJ2 Gohan...

Csdabest
Man. A better match up would be baby brolly vs Bardock. Seeing as they were the same power level

Slaanesh
Originally posted by NemeBro
Considering he was completely destroying SSJ2 Gohan...

when??if it's the fight on earth where he fought Gohan,Goten and Trunks..i don't remember Gohan turning into an SSJ2..it's been to long..so..maybe i'm wrong..

Kento
when??if it's the fight on earth where he fought Gohan,Goten and Trunks..i don't remember Gohan turning into an SSJ2..it's been to long..so..maybe i'm wrong.. The Daizenshuu talks about Gohan being ssj2. They just messed up a lot of things in that movie. SSJ2 Not having the aura, and the dragonballs granting a wish without Shenron appearing being two of the biggest.

Csdabest
when??if it's the fight on earth where he fought Gohan,Goten and Trunks..i don't remember Gohan turning into an SSJ2..it's been to long..so..maybe i'm wrong..

He was. His hair matched. In DBZ main verse. Gohan didnt have the lightning when he went SSJ2 cuz he had goten so week with out trainning. The lightning normally signifies the intensitiy of the power level. Gohan loss that intensity. So basically Brolly thrashed a weak ass SSJ2 and some SS

dadudemon
Considering he was completely destroying SSJ2 Gohan... See Kento's and my argument about that.

It was PIS, to the max. no expression

Broli existing is PIS.

NemeBro
See Kento's and my argument about that.

Broli existing is PIS. Care to tell me why?

dadudemon
Care to tell me why?

Yes I do care. I will not tell you. You can read it for yourself.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t508933.html

NemeBro
Then I accept your concession.

Kento
See Kento's and my argument about that.

Broli existing is PIS. stick out tongue Broli somehow surviving the first movie when he shouldn't doesn't suddenly take away his power.

SpadeKing
ssj2 =/= broly legendary super saiyan

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kento
stick out tongue Broli somehow surviving the first movie when he shouldn't doesn't suddenly take away his power.

But him just have "darker" area around his chest when his guts were punched through and shredded, certainly is. He should have had a gaping wound there, as he was frozen rather quickly when he landed on Earth. He was dying, then frozen, then all of a sudden, he's healed when he gets unfrozen. Odd.

Not to mention all of the other bullshit that happened in that movie.

And Gohan NOT being SSJ2, despite what they say. I can write a movie and gimp the characters just to have a plot, too. smile

Originally posted by SpadeKing
ssj2 =/= broly legendary super saiyan

Correct.

SSJ2 >>> LSS.

SpadeKing
SSJ2 >>> LSS.

no expression

I'm hoping that was indicating LSS superiorness over ssj2.

NemeBro
But him just have "darker" area around his chest when his guts were punched through and shredded, certainly is. He should have had a gaping wound there, as he was frozen rather quickly when he landed on Earth. He was dying, then frozen, then all of a sudden, he's healed when he gets unfrozen. Odd.

Not to mention all of the other bullshit that happened in that movie.

And Gohan NOT being SSJ2, despite what they say. I can write a movie and gimp the characters just to have a plot, too. smile

Correct.

SSJ2 >>> LSS. Broly suffered a near-death experience.

What happens to a Saiyan's power when they suffer a near-death experience?

no expression

How could no one bring this up?

SpadeKing
Broly suffered a near-death experience.

no expression

Major saiyan steroid boost!

Kento

no expression

How could no one bring this up? I did in the Buu vs Broli thread.

dadudemon

no expression

It's been brought up, already. You didn't pay attention to my post, which was specifically written to show that he magically healed, despite being frozen.

In other words, "mortal wound healing" without actually healing....they just healed him, arbitrarily.

NemeBro
It's been brought up, already. You didn't pay attention to my post, which was specifically written to show that he magically healed, despite being frozen.

In other words, "mortal wound healing" without actually healing....they just healed him, arbitrarily. He was already healed by the time he was frozen, he was not frozen instantaneously.

dadudemon
He was already healed by the time he was frozen, he was not frozen instantaneously.

Indeed.

He healed, with no Senzu Beans, no food, not water, not saiyan healing tanks, nothing.

Odd, isn't it?

And this whole time, he literally had large chunks of his flesh PUNCHED OFF of his chest and abdomen, yet, he comes to Earth, just discolored. erm

NemeBro
Indeed.

He healed, with no Senzu Beans, no food, not water, not saiyan healing tanks, nothing.

Odd, isn't it?

And this whole time, he literally had large chunks of his flesh PUNCHED OFF of his chest and abdomen, yet, he comes to Earth, just discolored. erm Look up the meaning of retcon.

dadudemon
Look up the meaning of retcon.

sad

NemeBro
Wut

Kento
Indeed.

Odd, isn't it?

And this whole time, he literally had large chunks of his flesh PUNCHED OFF of his chest and abdomen, yet, he comes to Earth, just discolored. erm This is the same guy that as a baby was stabbed through with a long knife, and lived, healed instantly, and had the power to save him and his father from Planet Vegeta exploding. So yea, it's not the first time Broli survived something that should have killed him.

SpadeKing
too bad he can't survive a kamehameha wave ride to the sun.

Kento
He survived the ride easily. He just didn't survive the sun.

psycho gundam
what about bardock's mindrape powa?

SpadeKing
or maybe he has given up and built himself a nice home there? hmm

dadudemon
This is the same guy that as a baby was stabbed through with a long knife, and lived, healed instantly, and had the power to save him and his father from Planet Vegeta exploding. So yea, it's not the first time Broli survived something that should have killed him.

No, he did not heal instantly.
And they survived because Broli put up a shield that trapped in oxygen or something...but, unless a ship was nearby, there's no way they would have survived beyond a few minutes...making even that a major load of PIS.

Kento
No, he did not heal instantly.
And they survived because Broli put up a shield that trapped in oxygen or something...but, unless a ship was nearby, there's no way they would have survived beyond a few minutes...making even that a major load of PIS. He was stabbed all the way thru, and there wasn't even any scar or blood dripping when he saved him and his father...And it was right after. So yea he did heal instantly. As for the rest, how do you know? Broli could've had more than enough power to get them to another planet. There were no ships except Freeza's. And that was on the other side of the planet. And Paragus didn't exactly have some plan involved. PIS or not it happened, and unlike stuff that is truly PIS there is nothing to contradict Broli being able to do that. Heck Broli and Paragus were out in space if I recall when Broli gives him that scar.

SpadeKing
bardock survived in space erm

NemeBro
Broly surviving things he should not be able to does not all of the sudden take away his power.

dadudemon
He was stabbed all the way thru, and there wasn't even any scar or blood dripping when he saved him and his father...And it was right after. So yea he did heal instantly.

No he didn't. He had a red line where the knife went through.

As for the rest, how do you know?

Did you see a ship in sight? Anywhere? Are there habitable planets around Vegeta?

Or, is it really just poor writing and it was just a plot point? I'm going with the latter as that is the case 100% of the time. smile

Broli could've had more than enough power to get them to another planet. There were no ships except Freeza's. And that was on the other side of the planet. And Paragus didn't exactly have some plan involved. PIS or not it happened, and unlike stuff that is truly PIS there is nothing to contradict Broli being able to do that. Heck Broli and Paragus were out in space if I recall when Broli gives him that scar.

Indeed. Don't forget that saiyans were in outer space when Freeza launched the megaload blast...but...yet, GOku was afraid of the planet Namek blowing up.

Keep in mind, they have mere minutes of oxygen before they suffocate, anyway.

But, no, if you are going to "explain" Broly saving his dad, just one frame, and 2 seconds of dialogue is all it would have taken.

Engulfing them in a shield is not enough, unless he can spontaneously change CO2 into O2.

Kris Blaze
Bardock.

SSJGGogeta
Is this thread real?

Bardock with a 10,000 power level times 150 as a SSJ2 still only makes 1,500,000, which is barely enough to beat Second form Frieza.

This is spite.

Anyway, I have a theory on the thing with Goku. I personally think he doesn't know that he doesn't need oxygen. He's the only full Saiyan that we've seen actually being afraid of oxygen depravation.

Bardock and the other Saiyans were fighting in outer space with no oxygen, and they were fine. Just like Vegeta was floating in outer space with Nappa when he blew up Arlia. Or when Vegeta went Super Saiyan, and he was training on an asteroid.

Hell, in BOTG's, Goku even fought in outer space with Bills and was perfectly fine. I think he recently discovered he doesn't need oxygen, because otherwise it makes no sense.

ROTJ Vader
IMO the special is retarded....

Seeing as how Vegeta stated he surpassed his father at a young age in the manga, i doubt his daddys over 5K....

Bardock was a low level...Toriyama even stated it was impossible for a low level to surpass an elite in general and Bardock would never gain that level...

canon wise, bardock shouldint even be above raditz...

Going by MOVIE HAXES, Broly oblidirates SSJ3 Goku... (since Goten knew Goku, meaning it was after the Buu saga in an alternative reality were Buu was defeated early...also Broly wooped Post Zeta Sword Gohan...and Base Gohan was >> the SSJ Kids who were equal to SSJ Gohan in the story...even stronger after the ROSAT)...

do the ****ing math....

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't understand the point of giving characters powerups that they never got, it's just speculation.

He is SSJ2 in a non-canon manga called "Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission"

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader

Seeing as how Vegeta stated he surpassed his father at a young age in the manga, i doubt his daddys over 5K....

Bardock was a low level...Toriyama even stated it was impossible for a low level to surpass an elite in general and Bardock would never gain that level...

Going by MOVIE HAXES, Broly oblidirates SSJ3 Goku... (since Goten knew Goku, meaning it was after the Buu saga in an alternative reality were Buu was defeated early...also Broly wooped Post Zeta Sword Gohan...and Base Gohan was >> the SSJ Kids who were equal to SSJ Gohan in the story...even stronger after the ROSAT)...

do the ****ing math.... Raditz power level was below 2,000... Bardock was stated to be approaching 10,000, which we assume is King Vegeta's power level. Though, after taking a Zenkai from getting blown up by Dodoria, and then Freeza, he is at least to maybe 15,000. Zenkai boosts always vary, so after getting blown to bits by Freeza, Bardock's base level could be 500,000. It's very doubtful though. (An example of a power boost of that much is when Vegeta got beat to shit by Recoome and then was able to take on First Form Freeza.)

Ridley_Prime
And the 2nd Broly movie was obviously pre Z-sword Gohan, who was weaker than his Cell Games self as stated by Vegeta multiple times. Else we would've seen Gohan go mystic/ultimate on Broly without bothering to go SSJ like he did Super Buu, or at least would've seen the kids use the Gotenks fusion against Broly if the movie was after the Buu saga.

But yeah, Raditz > Bardock? News to me. laughing out loud

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader

do the ****ing math....

You call someone retarded, and then go and make a post like this? Oi.

Going by movie haxes, Broly got killed by SSJ1 Gohan, SSJ1 Goten, and SSJ1 Trunks. It's debatable weather or not SSJ1 Goku was there, but either way, that in no way, shape or form adds up to Broly even TOUCHING SSJ3 ANYBODY. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta got nearly killed by ONE attack from fat Buu, someone SSJ3 Goku could have beaten a stronger version of with one attack.

Broly gets shat on by Perfect Cell, let alone SSJ3 tier characters.

*sigh*

Threads and comments like this disappoint me. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.