Angel - Hells War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
This takes place in the Alley where Angel: Season 5 left off. Wolfram and Hart has just Sent Hell down upon Angel and his Team. Westley is dead and Gunn is moments away from Dieing himself. Willow, using her magics has seen this and her and Buffy are on the way to help with their own Slayer Forces. Can Angel and the gang escape the attack and save L.A. ? Or will the city be plunged into Hell forever?

Just give a Simple Character Sheet.

Name: Buffy Summers
Age: 21 ((I think X.x - she was a Freshman in College in Season 4 so i just went off that with her being 18 then, then added 3. If you dont know the Age thats okay.))
http://wondersinthedark.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/buffy-61.jpg

TwilightxGirl
Name: Faith
Occupation: once a rogue slayer but now works with buffy and the others slayers.
Weapon: stake, A bow gun
Powers : slayer powers quite strong can jump high and is fast like a vamp slayer would be.
Motto : five by five

I give a good pic later.

Scarlet Fox
Name: Illyria
Age: Illyria herself is timeless. Fred was in her mid twenties.
Powers: Super Strength (Greater then Vampires), Able to change her form to Fred. Powers Severly dimished due to a blast she took by a Special "Ray Gun" fired by Westley to save her from Exploding.
Occupation: Old One. Once a great Demon, Commanded Armys before the days of man when Demons walked Freely. Now walks with Angel and the rest of her own free will and more because she doesnt know where else to go.
Appearance.:
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/i/illyria1.jpg

jalek moye
i'll post it when i get back.

i'l be out for like an hour or two

Scarlet Fox
but you JUST got here! cry

Wei Phoenix
Name: Angel
Powers: Vampire package

Scarlet Fox
U forgot? He is the "Dark Avenger"!!

Wei Phoenix
Well I didn't really forget, I just didn't know how to word it.

Venomancer
Name:Willow Rosenberg
Occupation:Witch(note her intrest in wicca lies more in the spellcasting portion rather than the faith itself. )Slaying though she is not an slayer per se
Powers:Willow powers are more so protect based spells but also can inclued telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, and casting bolts of lightning and soul restoring

Also note this my first time playing something like this and due to my own personal faith I shall not have her worship any demon or anything our than my God.if this is not possible I shall make my own charactor

Scarlet Fox
Well in the series I never heard her say she worshiped any Gods or Demons. However for the sake of the story we will just not bring it up.

Edit: She does get her powers from other Forces that differ from the Christian Faith but as I said I do not recall seeing any evidence of her actually Worshiping said Force.

Venomancer
ok perfect

Wei Phoenix
Now we just have to find you a lesbian lover. Oddly enough her and Buffy did have sex in one of the comics from what I've heard.

Scarlet Fox
Willow's initial interest in Wicca lies more in the spell-casting portion rather than the faith itself; she sees magic as a way of hacking the universe, and an extension of her computer hacking skills. This mentality may have been influenced by her relationship with Jenny, who identified herself as a "technopagan," and was connected to an online pagan network.

I got that off a site about Willow. I was trying to find out if she did infact worship a god or demon and came up with nothing but that.

So your good to go with Willow just as long as Religion doesnt come up. Im sure the rest will help avoid that topic, though honestly I would not see it coming up anyway, what with the constant killing, running, Fast action Pace the rp is planning on going.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Now we just have to find you a lesbian lover. Oddly enough her and Buffy did have sex in one of the comics from what I've heard.

I didnt read anything about Her and Buffy. You may have gotten it confused but she is involved with one of the Other Slayers named Kennedy. Kennedy is a "Potential" that got turned into an Actual one.

Scarlet Fox
Got it.
http://www.aboutwomyn.com/buffy/buffy-satsu-sex/
In the Comic depicted to be "Season 8" Buffy had sex with one of the Slayers named Satsu. And this was early on in the Comic. So Im cornered. Should I portray Buffy as a Lesbian? Or keep her how I knew her in the TV show?

Wei Phoenix
From what I heard it was a one time thing that the writer just threw in there. I know what you could bring from the comics though.

Venomancer
both

Scarlet Fox

I just read that the thing with Satsu was a one night thing because she was feeling very lonely. and yes Satsu left because buffy couldnt return the "love"

... and now we arent doing that. I know you REALLY want to have a threesome with you, Jalek and some random chich but thats not gona be me.

Edit: and looky what i found. - When a Slayer tried and failed to kill Harmony Kendall—Buffy's old classmate-turned-vampire celebrity—on live television, the public began to view Slayers as Nazi-like villains.

Wei Phoenix
There is nothing random about it. We only need a chick so it'll be classified as bisexual and not gay. You should hear the things he says to me on Live. Let me stop before some random guy takes all of this seriously and we'll forever be known as Scarlet's gay prostitutes.

Edit: So we're going to be outcasts now? Well you guys?

Scarlet Fox
Too late. >=)

and I dont know. Technically a Season depicts a Year. And since Season 5 of Angel takes place after season 7 of buffy it means this takes place a Year after her towns Destruction.

Still I dont know. If we go by the aftermath of the Season 8 Comic then Technically I would be a buffy that was transported several Centuries into the future where there was only 1 slayer and Willow was still alive due to her use of Magic but she was Dark Willow. Buffy killed her in that time while a Blindfolded Willow from the Present saved her.... She just pulled Buffy through a portal.

jalek moye
Name: Spike
Powers: vampire says it all

appearance: hes one for me and wei

http://chuckblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/spike_angel-768461.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Now that's confusing. Edit whatever you want to make your rp fit better to your likings.

Scarlet Fox
Lol. they were depicted as Villians even before that due to Sunnydales destruction and the fact they "Robbed" a bank to support the growing Army of slayers.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Too late. >=)

and I dont know. Technically a Season depicts a Year. And since Season 5 of Angel takes place after season 7 of buffy it means this takes place a Year after her towns Destruction.

Still I dont know. If we go by the aftermath of the Season 8 Comic then Technically I would be a buffy that was transported several Centuries into the future where there was only 1 slayer and Willow was still alive due to her use of Magic but she was Dark Willow. Buffy killed her in that time while a Blindfolded Willow from the Present saved her.... She just pulled Buffy through a portal.
how about we save on confusion by continuing right after the shows ended

Scarlet Fox
Alright. Buffy and Xander were in Scotland looking for "Activated Slayers" when Willow came and told them what she saw of the Future while she was on the Astral plane. Lets just leave it at that. Tomorrow im gona make the RP thread and it starts off with Angel and the gang fighting.

Wei, can you control Gunn for a bit until he dies? I already have two people im using. If you dont wana Im sure i can MAKE Jalek do it.

But after a few fighting posts by you guys, and me as Illyria Buffy and Willow will enter with the slayer army.

there is only 1 dragon. The rest are Demons and there are a few giants too from what I know.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

Wei, can you control Gunn for a bit until he dies? I already have two people im using. If you dont wana Im sure i can MAKE Jalek do it.

Oh how did I not see that coming? "Let's get the black guy to play a black guy. I'm sure he's great at that! Even better let's kill off the black guy first!"

I'll do it, not because I want to, but because I fear you beating me up. embarrasment

Seriously though sure.

Scarlet Fox
Well I figured you would be the better Black guy since Jalek, the way he dresses, seems more towards Japanese then Black.

^-^

and yes I shall pummle you with my Hammer of Pwn if you dont.

and Seriously, Thanks.

Wei Phoenix
Don't exactly remember what he was wearing in that one picture but it seemed more Chinese based to me.

I'm bout the same as him except I look and talk (to an extent) black but Im really nowhere near it.

jalek moye
they are Chinese

Wei Phoenix
Told you.

jalek moye
shh you cant talk to our pimp like that

Scarlet Fox
Still. More "CHINESE" then black. =P

Scarlet Fox
~puts baby powder on her hand.~ Oh no you can not!

Okay enough chit chat.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah he have filled up 1 and 3/4s of a page of just talking.

TwilightxGirl
here is faith

TwilightxGirl
another one

TwilightxGirl
love this one remember when faith went rogue

BADGALcharlie26
name: Gwen Raiden
powers: her body is electricfied and she can shoot out bolts of lightning.
she can bend lasers with her power and break into high profile
buildings.

BADGALcharlie26
here is another pic

Wei Phoenix
How should I open up with Angel?

TwilightxGirl
Actually being as noone wants connor can i play him as well as faith?

Scarlet Fox
Sure. I dont see why not.

TwilightxGirl
Yay. so shall i post a sheet for him.

Scarlet Fox
Cool Beans

TwilightxGirl
Name: connor
occuoation: works at a help centre and a student now/also still hunts vampires
appearance:

jalek moye
I shall post again after one of the others does

BADGALcharlie26
back

lilk82394
Name: Sora

lilk82394
is that ok sorry for the double post

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by lilk82394
Name: Sora

Might want to be a little more specific. We're all protecting the world from darkness. and I can't see that pic at all.

Scarlet Fox
If you are making up a Character you need to have a bigger CCS. For all I know your name is Sora and your 15. A 15 year old would not stand a chance against a demon.

If you dont know anything about the TV show then this rp is not for you.

lilk82394
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.