How much lower can I go on this new car deal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathlok
W@W Just got a call from my new car salesman: They came down $2000 in price! Did not even ask! Keep in mind this is Canadian!!

Total price was $37, 400

they came down to $35, 831

I also get:

$3500 dealer incentive
$1000 loyalty
$500 trade
PLUS I am putting down $3000

So right now the loaded 2009 Malibu LTZ is $27,831 ***---->>>>> they said they have some room to wiggle so its going to be less!

WTF? A $37,000 2009 LOADED Malibu LTZ with 3.6L for under $27,000! ( over $10,000 off!) I guess NOW really is the best time to buy a new car!!!

I am thinking of offering $33,000 on their price of $35,831 (then all those juicy rebates apply) If they agree to $33,00, then the actual price will be $25,000! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Barker
Thrilling.

Be sure to keep us updated.

BakaXero
Whooo?

Deathlok
Ok, I ended up purchasing a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport, loaded with all the toys.

Rogue Jedi
If I were the dealer you'd pay sticker.

Mairuzu
I'm not sure about your car but what I do know is that imgay

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Deathlok
Ok, I ended up purchasing a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport, loaded with all the toys. Why didn't you but a good car?

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Barker

Deathlok
Sticker was over $39,000 with all the toys it has. I got it for $30,000 all in. No extra charges.

yes, here in Canada we pay more for taxes & delivery charges etc... PLUS ther eis the exchange rate.

gefallen_engel
Now is the perfect time to buy a new car, the dealerships are desperate to sell, I was gonna trade mine in, they were gonna give me a 2008 Dodge charger for 16,000, but I decided to keep ahold of my current car until I get out of basic training, got a smoking deal on it.

bogen
Don't get the dodge or anything like it, we're running out of fuel around here so be considerate.

gefallen_engel
didn't know they were that bad. Gas prices are a reason I decided to keep my current car longer, it gets almost 40 miles to the gallon.

bogen
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
didn't know they were that bad. Gas prices are a reason I decided to keep my current car longer, it gets almost 40 miles to the gallon.

I dunno, Im of the opinion we never should have waited this long to work out different fuel sources( hydrogen).
But that sounds pretty good fuel economy, go team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.