Close Call...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
So I was on the way home from work today. I stayed late, like til 11am, my boss needed help, yada yada yada. I stopped at a deli to buy an energy drink and a sandwich. I walked in the deli and had to pee haermm

So I walk past the counter, past the clerk and some ghetto looking dude, to the bathroom.

I came out and the ghetto dude was gone, the clerk was pale and sweating. I asked her if she was OK, she said "Dude, that guy walked in a few seconds before you, flashed a gun, and told me to give him the money in the register, then you walked in, he put the gun away, and, when you went to the bathroom, he backed off and walked out really fast, mumbling something about you being a cop."

So yeah, dude thought I was a cop and he bailed. haermm

steverules_2
...she hot? She got nice bewbs?

Rogue Jedi
haermm Shes maybe a 7, big bewbz though.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So I was on the way home from work today. I stayed late, like til 11am, my boss needed help, yada yada yada. I stopped at a deli to buy an energy drink and a sandwich. I walked in the deli and had to pee haermm

So I walk past the counter, past the clerk and some ghetto looking dude, to the bathroom.

I came out and the ghetto dude was gone, the clerk was pale and sweating. I asked her if she was OK, she said "Dude, that guy walked in a few seconds before you, flashed a gun, and told me to give him the money in the register, then you walked in, he put the gun away, and, when you went to the bathroom, he backed off and walked out really fast, mumbling something about you being a cop."

Odd

Rogue Jedi
Bit.

dadudemon

Dude, you could have died.

That was a CLOSE one, bro.

Glad you're alright.

And, you should have asked the lady for a hero's kiss....like in da movies.

SHUTUP! mad

Rogue Jedi
Like in Army of Darkness haermm

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...thought you were a cop?

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
I know, right? WTF was that?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
clearly, it was his first time. that's why he's jittery.

Rogue Jedi
First time, tenth time, hundredth time, dude had a gun, man.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
it doesn't really matter.. maybe he chickened out or something... meh, at least he didn't go through with it...

still, a cop? laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Dunno, Jaeh. I was wearing tan khakis, black shoes and a white button down shirt.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
sounds possible. I mean who has the taste to wear black shoes with khaki's except cops? laughing The guy was very observant.

jk, luvya. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Its a work uniform, dude haermm Normally I wear a green shirt, but they were all dirty.

Mairuzu
Probably got nervous that you went into the bathroom right away

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Dunno, Jaeh. I was wearing tan khakis, black shoes and a white button down shirt.

...I just don't know. haermm

but it's still sure as heck funny rofl

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Probably got nervous that you went into the bathroom right away haermm

steverules_2
Technically you did go in the bathroom to fire something off...whether you call it a love gun or whatever...but yeah smile

AngryManatee

Base on this description I have recreated what the robber obviously witnessed through his eyes.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7a/Pikaman1.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Interesting.

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Base on this description I have recreated what the robber obviously witnessed through his eyes.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7a/Pikaman1.jpg hey, you! pikachu!

Rogue Jedi
haermm Horny bastard!!!

only a little embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
shifty

Alonzo3526
check out RJ the hero wink

Rogue Jedi
Sure why not roll eyes (sarcastic) More like the lucky bastard who was almost killed.

Alonzo3526
Sure why not roll eyes (sarcastic) More like the lucky bastard who was almost killed.
like a very mini McClane

gefallen_engel

hanuts
exactly what I was thinking.

Ladyluck
Wow! How often does that happen?

Rogue Jedi

gefallen_engel
kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Alonzo3526
mackey

Rogue Jedi
Bye bye now. Dont let the door hit ya.

gefallen_engel
hanuts
He shall return.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alonzo3526
like a very mini McClane

HEY

He's like a very mini Riggs...not McClane.

Don't insult the man.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs FTW.

Happyjack3
So RJ, U wouldn't mind if I called you Riggs?

Rogue Jedi
K.

gefallen_engel
kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Happyjack3
kkkkkkkkkkk

Rogue Jedi
Just dont call me Susan.

gefallen_engel
no shit!

Rogue Jedi
Or late for dinner.

gefallen_engel
hanuts

basy13
hi

gefallen_engel
back again I see. laughing out loud

basy13
I never give up...50% of the time

gefallen_engel
hanuts

basy13
big grin

Rogue Jedi
Coffee is gross.

basy132
yes it is.
i just drink coke

gefallen_engel
coke is gross.

basy132
well I'm a rarity
I like coke over pepsi

gefallen_engel
mountain dew

basy132
orange soda's my fave

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
coke is gross. fu

gefallen_engel
fu

suck it!

Rogue Jedi
The smily?

done? what now?

gefallen_engel
The smily?

whatever floats your boat.

Rogue Jedi
But I dont own a boat.

basy132
i wish i did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.